Greaterskies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Greaterskies
Read Greaterskies Reviews

dennis@greaterskies.com

Tell us how Greaterskies made you happy
Greaterskies 5 star review on 2nd July 2020
Nissrin Esber
Greaterskies 5 star review on 30th March 2020
Jesco Bedo
More Photos & Videos
I received my framed portrait today and the glass was smashed in the middle of the poster. It's a beautiful poster but I wish the delivery would have been packaged better to prevent the break. Going to have to reframe is going to be costly and I'm greatly disappointed.
Very sorry to hear this!

Most of our framed maps do get there safely but a few do slip through the net.

Please can you contact us on greaterskies@greaterskies.com so that we can organise a replacement, a refund or any other solution that might help?

Images of the broken frame would be most helpful!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Juan & the GreaterSkies Team
I am not happy that it has been 16 days since I Placed the order and it still hasn't shipped.
I am so sorry for this delay!

It has been sent : )

It should be with you, early next week.

Dennis
Both my maps weren't right, I got the digital copies and one came out ok,had to spend more money, and the other wouldn't edit correctly.
Thank you so much for your review : )

We can only print what information is placed on your order, unfortunately - our team is not big enough to check each map individually for errors especially ones that are to do with dates that are not obvious on the map.

We have offered you a reprint at a reduced cost and digital maps for free to correct the errors.

I am sorry to hear again that the digital maps ,the second time, one of the maps were wrong - I did offer to correct it for you again for free.

Apologies again that we cannot reprint for free as it costs us everything a normal map would, as each map is created especially.

More than happy to help as much as we can.

Juan & the GreaterSkies Team
I expected the paper would be higher quality for $60. Great concept but thicker paper would make it seem like a $60 piece.
Thank you so much for your feedback!

I am so sorry to hear that you did not find the paper quality to a high standard, we use high quality satin paper with archival inks finished with a semi-gloss

Please can you email us directly at greaterskies@greaterskies.com?

I am happy to send you a replacement solution.

: )

Dennis
I love the quality of this print, but I just realized that the print says “congratulation” (without the s). I’m pretty sure we ordered with the s.. I now don’t want to give it as a wedding gift as was intended. I have also decided that I don’t want it to say “congratulations” at all (my bad, I’m aware). I wanted to order more prints for other weddings this season. Is there some sort of a deal we could make where you send me this one the way I want it and then I will order 2 more for the other weddings?
Thanks
Kelly
Hi there

I am so sorry to hear that there is an error in your map.

We have contacted you via email to see what we can do.

: )

Hope to hear from you soon!

Dennis
M hubiese gustado que aclaren ese punto de que por la hora puede variar el que no te aparezca tu signo☹️, de haber estado enterada hubiera movido la hr para que se viera el signo, en eso me percaté después de hacer la compra, siento que mi regalo estuvo incompleto era para un amigo fuera de la ciudad dónde yo vivo
Greaterskies 2 star review on 26th August 2019
¡Hola!

Podemos ayudar con esto.

¡Por favor déjenos ayudar!

¿Puede enviarnos un correo electrónico a greaterskies@greaterskies.com?

Atentamente

Dennis
I thought that it would be a bit more detailed and much more vivid !
Hello Johnny,

Thank you very much for your review.
We are very sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your purchase. The map should be vivid so we suspect there may have been some technical issues which need to be looked into.
Would you mind contacting us via greaterskies@greaterskies.com so we can look into this and work something out for you? We would like you to be 100% happy with your shopping experience with us.

Thank you. We hope we will hear back from you soon.

All the best,
GreaterSkies team
The text in the poster got too small and when hanged on wall, it is illegible
Hi there!

Please can we help?

I have just sent you an email.

Here to help!

Dennis
Dor the size and price i wasn't impressed. Also, was told i qould get an email when the item was printed and framed but i had to reply to my order email (since there is no contact number) to see when i should receive the item. Which finally i received 2 weeks later.
Email sent through with options : )
Greaterskies is rated 4.68 based on 735 reviews