Greaterskies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Greaterskies
Read Greaterskies Reviews

dennis@greaterskies.com

Tell us how Greaterskies made you happy
Greaterskies 5 star review on 2nd July 2020
Nissrin Esber
Greaterskies 5 star review on 30th March 2020
Jesco Bedo
More Photos & Videos
I used your service for the first time for a gift to some friends (baby birth). Although I cannot rate the product itself I would like to share a small disappointment about the « webshop » and suggestions:
- allow customers/buyers to track the product
- allow the costumers/buyer to add a small note for the staff who’s taking care of the order or at least for the recipient so they know who’s sending them the gift!

This because I had to spoil a bit the surprise and ask my friends if they received the gift ... :(
Ok but expensive!
Thank you for your review!

Hopefully as we grow, we will be able to reduce our costs as a smaller business.

Our maps our the best in the market. Rather than just getting some black and white dots you get design, accuracy and a whole lot more objects in the sky.

For something you’ll have for a long time, why settle for something imperfect.

: )

If we can help anymore, please do contact us at greaterskies@greaterskies.com.

havent got my item yet
So sorry to hear this!

Please can you contact our support team on greaterskies@greaterskies.com?

Juan & the GreaterSkies Team
Bonjour je ne peut pas donner mon avis je n’est pas encore recu mon colis.
Merci pour votre avis.

Oui, en raison de l'adresse incorrecte soumise, il y a eu un retard dans la livraison de votre carte.

Nous travaillons avec USPS pour voir ce que nous pouvons faire et le changement d'adresse a été enregistré.

Toutes mes excuses pour cela et nous y travaillons.

Cordialement

Juan et l'équipe GreaterSkies
Still have yet to have it delivered...apparently there’s trouble with the address and was suppose to arrive on the 1st and still nothing.
Hi there!

Please can you email us on greaterskies@greaterskies.com?

We can help from there.

Juan & The GreaterSkies Team
Great Maps!
I bought an extra Downloadable sky map because I didn’t receive the email from the previous star map.
Hi there!

It looks like our customer service team didn’t receive an email from you?

Would we be able to help?

Please can you email us at greaterskies@greaterskies.com.

Dennis
I haven't received mine and I ordered it the beginning of the month!
I just wish to have more information about the shipping process!
Hi Lizmarie

I am so sorry to hear this!

Please can you contact our customer services team on greaterskies@greaterskies.com?

Dennis
I was not too happy with the finishing of the product. The image online appears much more glossy and the stars seemed more vibrant in color.
Thank you so much for your feedback : )

We have messaged you to see what we can do.

Hope this helps!

Juan & the GreaterSkies Team
I had a lot of difficulty trying to get information about an order that I placed. When it finally arrived, the frame was the wrong color! The quality is very good, but it is not what I ordered.
Thank you so much for your feedback.

I am so sorry to hear this, we emailed a response each time but we were unaware that they were not getting through and filtering to your spam folder.

As for the frame colour, apologies for this due to the multiple checks and changes I had made an error. We tried to rectify the issue by sending a replacement or offering a discount but I understand that you needed this as a gift imminently.

Apologies again, if we are able to help at all - please do note hesitate to ask greaterskies@greaterskies.com.

Dennis
Wish we would’ve had a selection of font styles and sizes when creating this item
Thank you so much for your feedback!

We are working on this and should be available in the future.

Alternatively, if you have photo editing experience - head to our sister site - https://thestarmaps.com/, which you can create any map as you wish.

I do hope this helps!

Dennis
I cant get it to download to a printable size it only prints half of it to 2 sheet of paper. so 😡
I am so sorry to hear!

It might be to do with what size you have downloaded.

Very eager to help!

Dennis
Everything was good but I'm still waiting for my delivery and the estimated date supposed to be yesterday.
Hello Natalia,

Thank you for your review. We are very sorry your parcel is later than expected. We haven't had many orders delivered to Colombia so we haven't had a chance to test the accuracy of the shipping estimates given by the courier.

I will message you directly and will look into this. I am sure we will be able to find an acceptable solution.

Best wishes,
Milla
GreaterSkies team
It was ok.
Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are not aware of any issues with your order. We proud ourselves with providing top quality product and customer service so we would like get a chance to rectify anything you're not happy with or would like to hear more feedback on how we could make our products/services better.

Please can you email us at greaterskies@greaterskies.com so that we can help?

Milla
Very costly,

I can see form your map that there are too many lines and one of your emojis did not come through.

Please can you email us at greaterskies@greaterskies.com so that we can help.

Dennis
I would like to change the background color despite I have paid for one before checkout
Hi there!

We can help with that : )

Dennis
Hello. I ordered a greatskies poster as an anniversary gift to my wife. I loved the detail that you guys have in the map itself compared to other websites where it is either with no color or less detail. However, the point I realized after receiving the map or something that you guys can add to the map is the date and location. After receiving the order, I realized that the map didn’t have the date or the location. It’s shown as a default on some websites and I think it should be given as an option on your website as well to make an already amazing map even better. But I think the service has been quick and amazing.
Thank you so much for your feedback : )

Your date, time and location is always indicated in your map - it is in faint grey writing usually found in the bottom right of your map.

I attach our samples here:

Our maps automatically add in the caption with the date, time and location which you would have to change manually.

As your maps are completely personalised, we let you decide completely what you would like to add to your map.

If you do have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on greaterskies@greaterksies.com

My message was cut off
Oh no! I am so sorry to hear!

Please can you email us at greaterskies@greaterskies.com?

We will try our best to help : )

Hope to hear from you soon!

Dennis
Since the star map is a personalized one, I do not understand the limitation to 3 copies, though I have only printed it once!
Hi there

Thank you so much for your feedback : )

If it is for personal use, you can print as much as you want.

The limitation of up to 3 prints is for commercial purposes only - if you wanted to sell this.

Even with this restriction for a commercial purpose, you can print each size and colour combination 3 times.

But if you are using this for personal use, you can print as much as you want.

I do hope that this helps!

Awesome but overpriced.
Hi there!

Thank you for your feedback!

We try our best to reduce cost as much as we can and we will continue to do so as we grow larger : )

So happy to hear that your product was perfect!

If we can help with anything at all, please do not hesitate to contact me on dennis@greaterskies.com.

Greaterskies is rated 4.68 based on 738 reviews