Grace & Co Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Grace & Co Jewellery
Read Grace & Co Jewellery Reviews

About Grace & Co Jewellery:

Grace & Co is a family-run and family-owned contemporary jewellers set up in 2010 by two jewellery professionals with over 40 years of experience between them.

Since the doors of the first opened, Grace & Co has continued to grow and now stocks world-renowned, contemporary jewellery, watches, charms, and accessories 9 locations across the Midlands area.

Their knowledge and expertise in the jewellery industry have resulted in a team of staff that provide excellent customer service and a fabulous shopping experience, whether it be in-store or online.

hello@graceandcojewellery.co.uk

17 Market Street, ,

Not great, ordered two items (christmas presents), but only one showed up but money had come out for the two. Had no emails telling me where other part of order was. Had to call up in order to find out, to be told to lost part of order had gone out of stock so wasn't going to be sent, but my money for it would eventually go back into my account. Dont think I would trust ordering again.
I was happy with the majority of my items! However, a special one (planned as a gift) arrived scratched. I have tried to contact the company twice via email, once by Twitter and again through the website, with no response.
Order placed 24 November - no communication until I contacted Grace & Co on 9 December to enquire where my order was . I was then told the item I ordered was unavailable. A replacement order was put through. Told I would receive a telephone call within minutes to confirm that they had the replacement item - nothing! An email arrived to confirm my order. Lovely replacement item arrived very quickly. But very disappointed as the item I wanted should have been a birthday present and had to be posted to a Scottish island. Very pleased with the item I received but disappointed with the service .
My earings broke within the first week of wearing them
Hello Isobel. We're so sorry to hear this. We're hoping that this doesn't reflect the service that we have provided to you. Have you returned the earrings to us to be exchanged? On our 'order confirmation' email that we sent out to you when you made the purchase, it will have a link to our Delivery & Returns Policy. Follow those details and we'll get this sorted out for you as soon as possible. If it makes things easier, give us a call on 01530 587340 to speak to a member of our team to investigate this for you. We hope this helps.
The product itself is perfect for what I want, but for the fact it didn't come with a working battery, I expect a watch to come with a working battery when it's brand new. I was going to wait for their response to my query before posting a review, but as no response for a week, I decided that 2 stars was appropriate at this time. If they had responded to the query in good time, then perhaps this would have been higher rated. If the person you have doing your 'techy stuff' is on holiday, how about having cover for customer queries, instead of them having to guess if they're ever going to get a response, and chasing it up, to get an inadequate response. What was a £40 watch, will now be a £60 watch as I'm having to get a replacement battery straight away for the watch to work. Not really what I was expecting to do. Shame, as I bought from here based on previous reviews.
Hello, Lisa. Thank you for finding us. We've emailed directly with regards to this to make amends for this unfortunate issue.
I ordered 2 Pandora charms. One was not send but I was not informed and didn't realise until the other had arrived. The money had been refunded but I had not been notified. I was not able to track my parcel at all throughout delivery and the charm I received was the wrong size. I was sent no notification when my parcel had been delivered. I'm not looking forward to returning the charm as I feel I will encounter problems
Ordered item 8/12/18 had no email to say item had arrived at shop, called in on the off chance to see if it had arrived and it had been sat at shop for some time
I have had no email to confirm gifts are ready to collect from store I have had to email you to find information out. Said would be ready for collection on 6th when I would be able to collect. Now got to wait over a week till I am next able to collect in store. Thought this would be safest option this time of year but should have risked it to home address
Ordered a nomination charm the came covered in faint scratches probably due to the way it was left to swing around in a cardboard pocket rather than being wrapped up nicely and although I still like the idea of the engraving they have managed to chip the edge of the charm in the process, will now have to look for something else for my mum's Christmas gift as this would be embarrassing to give
Hello. Thank you for finding us. We're so sorry about this. We've not had any correspondence regarding any issues other than this. There's been an email sent to you directly to get this matter resolved ASAP.
This was a gift for a very good friend i thought it best to check the item as i had to wrap it anyway The casing of the crystals was all sticky the one side so made the crystals look dull that was really hard to get off so i had to clean the gift im just glad i checked it as the recipiant may have though it was second hand .
Will never purchase from here again. Very disappointed to learn that the customer is expected to pay Returns Postage Costs for an item which was received faulty. You may not have a policy in place to reimburse customers for a faulty order received, but you need to get one! You eventually agreed to reimburse me, and so you should, but I should not have to feel that you have done me a favour 'this time'. Not good business practice at all.
a week after ordering, i yet to receive and email to say that my order is in store and ready to pick up. i was told it would be a maximum of 5 days.
Hello, Abigail. Thank you for finding us. Apologies if you have not received any notification. This is an automated process and the email notification must have gone into your spam box. We're ever so sorry. Your item has been awaiting collection since June 9th, and is available for you now. We hope this helps.
I am very happy with my purchase except for the fact that the chain that was sent was to short. I am now going to have to purchase a second chain.
Hello, Kerry. Thank you for finding us. If there is an issue with your chain, we'll exchange it for you if you wish.
Wrong order received, ordered as a birthday present. After speaking to company they said they'd give me a full refund & send the correct order.
I have sent two emails via your website to request a solution to an incomplete order (missing part), but have received no response. I am unable to telephone the Ashby store which appears to have sent my order, as I work until after 5pm.
the quality of the product was no good and I have no returned the watch I purchased
Hello, Nazish. Thank you for finding us. I'm sorry to hear that the product you received was not up to your expectations. We have not received any similar response to the product you have ordered. We have been fortunate to have sold a substantial amount of watches from that same brand. The watch was returned to us in excellent condition and we have refunded you promptly. If there is anything we can do for you in future, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
The delivery was quick but sadly you sent me the wrong size. I ordered a m/l ring and got sent a s/m its still not bern sorted and was a present for someone.
Hello, Briony. We'll investigate this immediately for you to ensure that we can have this resolved.
I paid for next day First Class signed for delivery but had to wait a further 3 days for the item to arrive. I have asked for a refund in postage but have not received a response nor have I received a refund.
Hello. Thank you for finding us. We're sorry to hear of your disappointment regarding the service you've received. We've had a look at your order and we can see that the order was placed after 3pm on a Friday which meant no items would be sent out until the following Monday as it states in our Delivery Policy. The timeframe was met and your item was indeed received the day after sending. We apologise if there has been any confusion and have checked our policies to ensure this occasion does not happen again.
The leather bracelet seams were twisted and therefore makes the quality very poor. Quite disappointed.
Hello Sharon, we're sorry to hear of your disappointment on this occasion. The bracelet seams on the bracelet are designed to align when the bracelet is wrapped so they will be twisted. If you are not happy with the bracelet we are more than happy to exchange it for another one if you wish. Use the contact form on our website referencing the order number and we can get this exchanged for you.
Still waiting for what i oredered
I'm sorry to hear that you are still awaiting on your order. Your requested items were dispatched quickly and promptly as you were aware on the 18th December. Overseas delivery of items always take approximately 7-10 working days to arrive as it clearly states on our website when purchasing. Unfortunately, Australia is not a short distance from the UK.
Grace & Co Jewellery is rated 4.82 based on 4,318 reviews