Good Life Letter Reviews

01926 298221

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how Good Life Letter made you happy
excellent products and fast delivery
Many thanks for your kind review, it is greatly appreciated
I find the letters very useful and informative and it is good to get the links to trusted and quality products.
Thank you for your kind and supportive review of the Good Life Letter, we really appreciate it and are glad that you find the newsletters useful and enjoyable.
Fortunately I have not had to use the service, as have always been satisfied with my orders.
When you reorder an item, you do not speak to anyone, abosultely love this shop.
We really appreciate the feedback on our shop and are pleased that you find it easdy to use and can get what you want without problem. Thank you for the five star review and for sharing your experience with others.
Always very informative with information the lay person can understand. Never had a bad item yet.
Thank you for the review of the Good Life Letter, we're glad that you find the newsletter useful and have found the natural remedies and supplements to be of value to you.
Love the Good Life Letter, so much to choose from, really good products which have all been well researched, easy to order and very prompt delivery
Thank you so much for your kind and supportive review of the Good Life Letter, we are really pleased that you enjoy the newsletter and find the information which Ray offers to be informative.
Very good sorce of health informationand a must read.
Thank you for your kind review of the Good Life Letter, we really appreciate the feedback and are glad that you enjoy the newsletter.
The information and products you supply is of high quality. My recent
Experience with customer support service was excellent your (Jason Callagher)
Thank you for your kind words of support and we're delighted that we were able to help you when you needed us - it's always a pleasure to speak to our readers.
I always enjoy the Good Life Letter, even if I do not always agree with Ray.
We really appreciate your honest review of the Good Life Letter... Ray never has an issue with anyone who has a differing view to him, in fact it is almost expected that he will occassionally raise a contentious opinion... that's what makes the newsletter an interesting read.

Many thanks for your feedback.
Really easy to use site everything is clearly described from usage to postage of items and delivery was very fast I was pleasantly surprised by the time it took from placing the order to it arriving
Thank you for sharing your experience of using the Good Life Letter - we realise that having placed your order you don't want to wait for more than a few days to get your natural remedy and supplements.

We work hard to ensure that we send orders out within 24hrs of you placing them and get excellent support from the Royal Mail to deliver in time - even in the recent coronavirus delay issues.

On rare ocassions there may be a problem in delivery and we will always act to resolve these and can be contacted directly by email and telephone.

Once again our thanks for your kind review.
I recently bought Veino'Guard from your online store on 2 occasions. The service could not have been better. It was easy to order and the package was delivered within a couple days. I have bought the same product from another supplier in the past but had to wait several weeks for delivery. Great service from Good Life. Thank you.
Am very pleased with the product. My varicose veins are definitely less pronounced and look better. Very pleased.
We're really pleased that you have benefitted from the Veino'Guard - who would have thought that horse chestnuts could be so beneficial!

All orders are packed and sent out within 24hrs of receipt as standard (weekdays) and we try to ensure that they get delivered within 3 days - as you will see from other buyers who have added their reviews our average delivery time is 2 days, which we think is what is expected of us... and therefore we work hard to maintain this level of service.

We really appreciate your kind review and are delighted that you chose to buy from the Good Life Letter.
I find the Good Life Letter contains very truthful informative and I find it is very useful to guide me through a minefield of propaganda published in newspapers and magazines.
We are really grateful for your kind words of support for the Good Life Letter and Ray will be delighted that you enjoy his newsletters - thank you.
I only discovered Ray Collins and his excellent website and shop recently and am delighted to say I am very glad to be a member. I've always been interested in health and find Ray's articles interesting and informative. I orderd the dry salt imhaler which has helped my breathing hugely (I was an ex-smoker in my uninformed youth) and two of the Together supplements which seem to be very beneficial and easily absorbed (i.e. this form of magnesium has eliminated night cramps). Very impressed all round.
Thank you for your kind and supportive review, we're really glad that you enjoy the Good Life Letter and that you have found some of the information and natural remedies and supplements to benefit you.

Welcome to the family!
I’m still not clear whether this is about Ray’s letters, or your products which I buy. But just to let you know that your Health Boost....Tonic Tea Blend is the tastiest tea I ever have.
Apologies for the confusion - we're happy to receive feedback on any level whether about the Good Life Letter or some of the products we support.

We're glad that you are enjoying the tonic tea, it was blended for Ray by a friend who is a Medical Herbalist, so it's completely unique.
I enjoy reading these daily letters that I receive in my inbox each morning. I like that they are written from a personal experience and point of view because it makes me feel I can trust the company and their products. This company was recommended to me by friends, and I have, so far, only tried one of their products, which I have found to be very effective. So, I will be buying more from them in the future. One negative, I do find the name of the company a bit weird, as it just sounds like it's another newsletter. I would never have found it if it hadn't been through word of mouth.
Thank you for your feedback, and we are really pleased that you like the newsletter.

Ray began writing the Good Life Letter back in 2005 when the whole usage of newsletters was very much in its infancy and the information he covers and the products he supports in the shop have grown and developed since... but he kept the name for consistency.

Once again thank you for the five star review.
The GLL is informative, reflective, supportive, realistic and often funny!
Ray is a font of knowledge, researching and sourcing a wide range of products, all aimed at improving our physical and mental wellbeing.
Thank you so much for your lovely review of the Good Life Letter, we're so pleased that you enjoy it but also find the information useful. Ray has been writing the newsletter since 2005 and his aim has always been to make some of the rather stodgy and confusing health information much easier to understand... he'll be delighted that you find it helpful.
The letter is always humourous in its delivery, talking about personal situations and problems as well as giving possible ways to combat any problems that others may also be havong
Thanks you for your feedback and kind and supportive review - we really appreciate it.
Great - love the information. Easy to order, excellent prices and so far have not been disappointed. Look forward to reading your letters.
We're really glad that you have enjoyed the newsletters and have found the natural remedies and supplements to be of benefit. We hope to be able to help you again in the near future.

Many thanks for the five star review.
Always interesting and informative, it’s a rare week you don’t learn something
We're really glad that you enjoy the Good Life Letter and find the information useful and relevant.

Thank you for the five star review.
Very Informative Information and well presented.
Many thanks for the five star review and your kind a supportive feedback, we really appreciate it.
I have bought 2 products from The Good Life shop. Both arrived promptly and well packaged. I will certainly buy from them again.
We're so pleased that you have been happy with the service from the Good Life Letter, we are glad we were able to help when you needed us.

Thank you for the five star review, we really appreciate it.
Good Life Letter is rated 4.77 based on 1,126 reviews