Good Life Letter Reviews

01926 298221

goodlife@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street, ,

Tell us how Good Life Letter made you happy
No problems at all. Purchases have arrived quickly and the packaging is recyclable too.
Thank you for the feedback and the five star review, we really appreciate it.
I have bought a few things from The Goodlife Letter & they are always a quality product that arrives quickly. Thanks for all you advice & amusing emails.
We are really grateful for the five star review and are delighted that you enjoy the Good LIfe Letter. Many thanks for taking the time to review our service and for sharing your feedback with others, it is very much appreciated.
The customer service is excellent, as is the delivery and the delivery time. The packaging is always very good.
Thank you so much for your kind words of support, we really appreciate it and we are glad that you are able to get what you need from the Good Life Letter.
Efficient at all stages of delivery from order to arrival.
Thank you for your feedback and five star review of the Good Life Letter, we really appreciate your support and hope that we can be of help to you in the future.
This shop has an impressive, faultless record of prompt delivery, Nor have I ever been disappointed with the quality of the products.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience of the Good Life Letter, we really appreciate the support and hope we can be of help to you in the future.
Excellent service. Quick delivery. Friendly customer focused service. The newsletter is very informative and a pleasure to read. I would thoroughly recommend this site.
We can't thank you enough for such a lovely and supportive review of the Good Life Letter. We are a small team and try to ensure that our readers get looked after as welll as we can and it is always encouraging to know that our efforts are appreciated. Thank you so much.
Thank you for selling Terra Wash mg. It works very well and Earth friendly. Though this fantastic product is "Made in Japan" and a lot of people love this, the Ministry of International Trade and Industry is trying to keep this item from selling by the strong opposition from synthetic detergent manufacturers, so nowadays, this product has been pushed away from the shelves in Japan. So I was surprised when I found this in the UK. I'm so happy.
Many thanks for the review and feedback on TerraWash +Mg, many of our readers are using it and getting fantastic wash day results.
I haven’t received any order confirmation nor the items that I ordered and the payment was taken around 2 weeks ago. I’m really disappointed and would like this resolved please.
We're so sorry that you haven't received your order - this is very unusual for the Good Life Letter and we would like to sort this out for you as soon as possible. Please call us on 01926 298221 and we'll get right on it and find out what has happened. Once again, please accept our apologies for this.
I always enjoy the Good Life letter, because it is informative and impartial in its views. I have also used the Good Life Shop and found its products and books to be excellent. Also the service is next to none.
Many thanks for the kind and supportive review, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with others.
I love buying from you. really great products with good info about them. I really trust the ptoducts..Your book (just finished) Honey Cider Vinegar Garlic. is a hoot. made me smile. and now sits in my kitchen for easy browsing. just love the bits that made me smile, and do not try this bits. A fabulus book. Just love the site. Thank You so much.
Thank you so much for such a lovely review and really heart warming feedback. We're so glad that you enjoyed the Honey, Garlic & Vinegar Miracle.
health and happiness - what a good idea
Many thanks for the five star review of the Good Life Letter, we're glad that you enjoy it.
I have bought Celadrin in the past and have been very happy with the help it gave to any aches and pains. I would most certain recommend it.
Many thanks for your review of our Celadrin, we are really glad that it is helping you manage the general aches and pains. Thank you for your recommendation, we really appreciate it.
Always enjoy reading the emails nd the service is prompt.
We're glad that you enjoy reading the Good Life Letter and always try to ensure that all orders are sent out promptly. Thank you for the five star review, it is much appreciated.
Good Life products are good quality and usually do a great job. Service is always swift and efficient.
Many thanks for the fantastic feedback, it really helps motivate us to keep offering the best natural remedies and supplements that we can source.
GOOD LIFE NEWSLETTER IS VERY INFORMATIVE AND INTERESTING I LOOK FORWARD TO READING IT EVERY TIME IT COMES THROUGH MY EMAIL.
Ray will be delighted to know that you enjoy the Good Life Letter but also that it provides you with the information you need. Thank you for sharing your experience and for giving us a five star review.
very interesting articles with prompt delivery of items!
We are really grateful for your feedback and are glad that you enjoy the Good Life Letter, thanks for the five star review.
Always very interesting to read.
Thanks very much, it's great to know that you enjoy reading the Good Life Letter - we really appreciate the five star review.
Very helpful and informative.
We're really glad that you find the Good Life Letter helps you, and are very grateful that you have taken the time to share your experiences with others... plus it is delightful to have a five star review - thank you.
I find Good Life Letter gives me the information I need to make Health choices. I’m using the Pain Relief Patches at the moment & am finding they take the top edge of pain away. Ive had Morphine patches in the past which my body got used to & blurred my thinking. Plus drug pain killers that stop working when taken regularly. Have since bought your Patches to pass on to others. Friendly, efficient service experience. ThankYou 🙏
Thank you so much for your feedback on the Pain Patches, we're delighted that they are helping you and very grateful for you sharing your experience with others.
brilliant to have an alternative to read and see what is natural rather than chemical to put in to and on to my body to keep healthy I have not been to a Dr's for at least 8 years as every time I end up telling them they are wrong in what they want to prescribe for me so took charge of my self and found I can cope with my health my self and have not needed to see a medical person since thank you for your information always
We're really grateful for your wonderful endorsement of the Good Life Letter and are glad that you find Ray's information useful. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback in this way as it might help others have the confidence to follow your approach to health and well being too.
Good Life Letter is rated 4.78 based on 1,260 reviews