Good Life Letter Reviews

01926 298221

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how Good Life Letter made you happy
excellent easy to digest information, once translated from the original welsh
Well we had to ask Ray for a comment about this bit of feedback and he said to say "Fy mhleser"... we hope it's not rude!

Seriously though, we really appreciate the feedback and all of us (including the grumpy Welsh chap!) are glad that you enjoy the Good Life Letter and find it useful.
Very interesting articles.
Many thanks for the feedback, we are glad that you enjoy the Good Life Letter and find Ray's research to be of value for you.
Everything came on time packaging was good.
Many thanks for your feedback and sharing your experience of buying from the Good Life Letter.
Great products, accurate product descriptions and quick delivery - would recommend
Thank you so much for your kind endorsement of the Good Life Letter, we really appreciate the support and your custom.
Product seems to be working really well and service very swift. Thank you.
Our pleasure - glad that you are benefitting from the natural remedy you have chosen.

Many thanks for the feedback and the five star review.
Professional service
It is, as always, our pleasure to help those who buy through the Good Life Letter shop.

Thank you for the feedback.
i always enjoy reading your newsletter
Many thanks for the feedback, we are really pleased that you like the Good Life Letter.
We have been receiving the Good Life letter for many years now and watched it grow into the efficient natural health provider it is today . Thank you very much Ray for your hours of research. We have certainly benefited hugely from it and the silicon product “body elements “ is my latest acquisition from you to ease my osteo arthritis
Many thanks.
Ray will be delighted that you have been long term readers of the Good Life Letter, he has promised to keep up the newsletter for many years yet to come... not sure if that was a threat or a promise!

We are very grateful for your support over the years and glad that we have been able to help you when needed.
As I have written before I find your service EXCELLENT!!
The parcels arrive speedily; the packets are enormously improved -well done on that front! ANDI love your products; I don’t think I’ve ever had a mistake. THANK YOU! Keep up the good work PLEASE🤩
Many thanks for reviewing us again, we are very glad that we can help you when you need us.

After feedback from our readers we did change the way we used packaging and tried to enure that everything is recyled and recylable too.

Many thanks once again.
I have recently done this twice but don’t want to do it every time I buy something. Sorry! Will repeat what I have said before......service is excellent.
Jennie ?Martini
Many thanks for reviewing the Good Life Letter.

If you have already given us feedback previously please don't feel compelled to keep reviewing the shop after purchases, but do make sure that we are aware of any lack in our level of service or quality of product.

Many thanks.
I very much enjoy the Good Life letter, mainly I think because it is full of common sense, something lacking in many people today. Thank you.
We are so pleased that you enjoy the Good Life Letter... Ray is definitely old school when it comes to advice and information, and we think that he is right in his approach too!

We really appreciate that you have taken the time to review the newsletter and to share it with others... also many thanks for the five star review.
Always informative, always helpful, and always amusing.
I thoroughly agree with promoting natural remedies, keep up the good work!
Thank you for your kind words of support, it really important to us that we are able to source the natural remedies and supplements that you are looking for.

We really appreciate the five star review, thank you.
What ever you order is always delivered quickly and whatever you have ordered is top quality and the good life letter makes me laugh out loud at some of the things Ray gets upto
Thank you so much for your review of the Good Life Letter and some of the natural remedies and supplements that we stock, we are glad that you enjoy the newsletter, and that in these straightened times Ray is able to make you laugh... we all need it!
Good products and quick service, thank you - 10/10 from me!
We are really glad that you like the natural remedies and supplements that we feature in the Good Life Letter shop, more importantly your kind comments about the level of service is really important to us.

We are a small company and really appreciate the five star review and your comments which may help other people decide to shop with us.
Excellent service
Many thanks for your kind words of support and the five star review, we appreciate it.
Good range of high quality products, easy to find and order. Delivery very prompt.
Many thanks for the 5 star review and the kind words of support - we really appreciate it.
I find your newsletter very informative and your products excellent quality. I have always received very good customer service from you, which is a refreshing change these days.
Thank you for your kind words of support, we appreciate it. We are a small team and try to offer the very best level of service that we can to our readers and customers.

We hope to be able to help you again in the near future.
Interesting reading humour feedback on comments healthy view of life up to datetopics and good products. Recently bought vitamins and digestive tablets
Many thanks for the kind words of support and feedback, especially for the 5 star review, it really matters to us.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences of the Good Life Letter with others.
Love receiving the Good Life Letter and finding out about health topics, that is not just a rehash of big pharmaceutical press releases but includes complimentary and holistic practices as well the truth about folk remedies.
Many thanks for your kind words of support and feedback, it is very much appreciated and Ray will be delighted that you enjoy the information he presents.

We really appreciate that you have taken the time to share your experiences of the Good Life Letter with others.
I really enjoy the Good Life Letter. It is both informative and entertaining - hits the spot with a good balance of both, and raises some very interesting issues. Thanks Ray!
Bless you! We are really grateful for your kind comments and such lovely feedback.

Ray will be delighted that he has kept you entertained and informed... that's his primary mission in life!
Good Life Letter is rated 4.76 based on 877 reviews