Good Life Letter Reviews

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how Good Life Letter made you happy
Excellent service thank you
Hi good life 👍 yes your shop service and refunding have been excellent BUT sorry to say that answering queries on many questions I have tried but in vain NEVER have I ever had a reply to anything I have asked 🙁 . I did ask twice after I trialed PHYSIO CBD oil with not effect on any of my numerous pains or even a long shot for my enlarged prostate 🙁 . But few weeks later you were selling some different CBD oil 🤪 well I wanted to know the difference but no reply 😡 . Also the price goes up considerably to have in a stronger form but you see who ever said that money doesn’t buy health is very wrong indeed 🤣 . I’m only a ordinary pensioner and frankly funds would not reach the heights one product let alone so many of the excellent ones you offer us 🙁 . But Rays humour and very interesting research on latest products is a must read so thank him for that please but I would need to be a very wealthy man indeed to be able to use these products on a regular process 🤔 . But yes again love his letters . Thanking you Mr N Robins
A most interesting collection of information and tips which are always worth a read and acting upon where possible
Excellent as always. JM
Bit confused you ask for review on experience of customer service- that’s Ok but the product was too tight and pinched the skin on wearing not good. You ask to rate (green stars) the GLL which is and always has been v interesting my review is for the letter not the product
Many thanks for your feedback. The request for reviews is automatically generated, but we note your comments about the bracelet you purchased. We do have a larger version (20-link) which might be more comfortable for you, please contact us on info@oxonpress.co.uk or call on 01926 298221 (Mon-Fri 9.00-5.00) and we will gladly exchange the product for the larger version.
Having been a customer for 10 years plus the service I have received on every occasion has been excellent. The quality of the products never fails to please, and on the odd occasion I have needed to return the service has been exemplary. The good life letter is informative quirky and always a pleasure to read. SHB
I like your letter, it's informative and amusing. You obviously do a lot of research to bring us this information in an easily digestible format, which I for one appreciate and it's very clear that you are passionate about what you write. Thumbs up
You are doing very well Ray I really enjoy your newsletters very informative. I love the Med 7 cream very helpful with my severe pain. Have you heard of Nutmed cream from Grenada this is also excellent? I’ve been using it 15yrs and it’s a lifesaver.
I have ordered some of your supplements and books over the years and have been very happy with both the products and the service. I also love the informative emails that Ray periodically sends. However, when I went to pick up my latest order I had to pay 21.30 euros duty, for a purchase that was ca. 48.44 euros. That is nearly half the amount of the products. I know that it isn't your fault (unless you voted for Brexit) but it is a major factor if I need to order from the U.K. again. As a bit of extra information, I have ordered supplements from a company in the U.S that put a 10 dollar amount on the outside of the package of products that were way more in price. This was something that I hadn't asked for but it made it possible for me to order from them when necessary. Be well. Joanna Milton-Karavias
I find most of the topics very relevant, and informative. Usually with a good recommendation of various options to choose from. Eg,I wear a cochlear implant,and found your wax removal information very clear and helpful.Thank you.
I purchased Advance 7 but not had time to confirm any results. Received excellent information about further products, very knowledgeable.
Many thanks for your feedback. We have many readers who use the Advance 7 Massage Gel and find it really helps them deal with aches and pains, please let us know how you get on with it. We appreciate you sharing your experience with others through this review.
Always look forward to Ray's emails
Thank you so much for your kind and supportive review, Ray will be delighted to know that you enjoy the Good Life Letter.
I love the interesting and informative health related articles, and it is so reassuring to know that the products I receive by TogetherHealth are going to be of the highest and purest quality. (I order their Vitamin B Complex and Magnesium regularly, and their Marine Collagen and Curcumin intermittently).
Many thanks for your five star review. We're glad that you are benefitting from the Together Health supplements. We are very grateful for you using the Good Life Letter and really appreciate your support.
I like the Good Life letter as I feel you have researched your subjects deeply and give an honest description of what you have found, and therefore I can take up your recommendations safely.
Thank you so much for your thoughtful review of the Good Life Letter. Ray does spend a lot of time looking for the science behind natural remedies and challenges suppliers to ensure that they are offering the very best available for his readers. That's always been his way! We really appreciate the five star review, thank you once again.
Easy ordering. Great selection of health products. Reasonable pricing. Delivery is prompt. Packaging good. Would highly recommend.
Thank you so much for your recommendation, it is great to know that we have been able to supply you with what you need, when you need it. Many thanks for the five star review we really appreciate it.
Excellent products and Excellent service to keep us in good health and protection from viruses and health hazards with ' natural ' based products
Thank you for your feedback, we are so pleased that you enjoy the Good Life Letter and have taken the time to share your experiences with others through this review.
EXCELLENT SERVICE. PROMPT DELIVERY. THE GOOD LIFE LETTER IS VERY HELPFUL AND CONTAINS EXCELLENT SUGGESTIONS.
Thank you so much for the feedback which helps keep us motivated to continue to try to help our readers wherever we can. We really appreciate the five star review.
I buy marine calcium and find Good Life have about the best prices, especially when ordering more than one pack. Delivery is always reliably swift.
It's great to know that we are able to provide you with the calcium supplement that you need. Using the Regular Saver option can save even more money. Thank you for the five star review.
VERY INFORMATIVE, IN A LIGHT HEARTED WAY.
Thank you so much for your five star review, we are glad that you enjoy the Good Life Letter.
I am very happy with the product abd the delivery was very quick. Thank you.
Thank you for your feedback and the kind and supportive review, we really appreciate it.
Good Life Letter is rated 4.77 based on 1,201 reviews