Good Life Letter Reviews

01926 298221

goodlife@oxonpress.co.uk

Mulberry House, Stoneleigh Road, Leamington Spa

Tell us how Good Life Letter made you happy
Excellent service and very quick delivery, would highly recommend the good life shop
Yes I have recently purchased the Advace 7 for my miserable joints....I promise you, nothing else has even touched it. Within the space of 3 days, I felt a marked improvement, and continue to use it daily now.... Whereas I have had much difficulty in moving some days, but with perseverance, the improvement is paying off., and I am delighted. I have purchased several products from this very helpful source, all are making life easier, so obviously I will be a continual customer. Don’t hesitate, do contact Good Life Letter, you will not regret your decision, from these most helpful people. Margret Smith....
Excellent all round! The products are good and always very comprehensive information supplied. The products are well packaged and delivery quick.
I have received your informative mailing for many years and what stands out for me is due to your recommendation I have learned about salt therapy which has frankly been a blessing to me and to all the people that I have told. Thank you and keep up the good work.
I have no problems with the goods I bought, BUT was a little angry with the post office delivery, they usually take things back to the depot but this time left the parcel on the doorstep which could have been taken as I live directly next to a road leading to a school. that is my only bug bear.
Great product and I use it on the train to and from work etc. I am certain it keeps germs at bay. I believe in the salt cure, have been to the salt mine in Poland (parents were Polish) and had no problems with breathing quite far down. I have blocked sinuses and the salt cure is really good.
I emailed you last week re order no. 24577. I'm still waiting a reply so I shall reserve judgement meantime.
I have been a customer with Good Life for a number of years and have always been happy with the customer service. My orders have always arrived on time and the customer service is excellent. Brian Wood
Always received good service and quality products from the Good Life Shop
I always enjoy receiving the Good Life Letter. New products, old friends, and genuine human experiences combine to educate and please. Keep up the good work!
Honest, well-presented facts, often a lovely touch of humour. Great information, well researched, and no pressure to make a purchase. Such an intelligent presentation often leads to a genuine desire to try and buy.
Very good supplier, never an issue with my repeat order.
Always an interesting read, I keep mine so I can refer back to them.
Interesting, informative, fun and always a worthwhile read.
I look forward to receiving my Good Life letter every day. It is informative and well written and introduces products that I may be interested in without any hard sell.
Always interesting and of value.Thank you. Keep up the good work!
Good reliable service;products as described if a little on the expensive side.
The Castile soap is great. The calcium capsules are great. And the 3 book set I bought for my sister as she had shown an interest in mine. All round - very good.
I ordered a pack of 3 capsules but only received 1 bottle despite paying for 3. I’ve sent 3 messages over past 2-3 weeks & told they’re being sent but still no show. I even telephoned their shop & told will send straight away but had postal problems 2 days ago. So I now await to see if I get them in a couple of days? I’m losing my patience
We're so sorry that there has been a delay in you receiving your order, this really isn't normal for the Good Life Letter. We have been packing and placing all orders in the post on the day of ordering to try to speed deliveries up, but with huge delays in all delivery services at the moment it is as frustrating for us as it is for you.
Service from the shop is usually prompt and the products come with a ‘bomb proof’ no quibble refund policy if they don’t work for you. I know the refund policy works as I have used it more than once. It is actually the refund policy that generally keeps me going back to the Good Life Letter shop, particularly if I want to try out something for the first time. Many of the products on sale are at premium prices, but the ‘get results or a refund policy’ can’t really be free can it? I would whole heartedly recommend the Good Life Letter shop to anyone wanting to try out something for the first time. Don’t be frightened to collect a refund if your purchase doesn’t perform as claimed.
Good Life Letter is rated 4.78 based on 1,420 reviews