Good Life Letter Reviews

01926 298221

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how Good Life Letter made you happy
Easy to order, delivered in reasonable time and packaging good.
I had a problem in that something I ordered, which was delivered by post, arrived damaged. I emailed and had an immediate response by email. This was followed by an immediate refund. I was impressed with such prompt and efficient service. The parcel took quite a while to arrive but this was because the postal service are seriously short staffed because of Covid. It was not the fault of Good Life Shop.
Ordering is a simple process.Reliable delivery with good packaging and prompt dispatch times.
Good information, given a new slant on various items that are just taken for granted. I read them all.
I love having access to up to the minute info on health topics.Thanks Ray for doing the research .I really trust your judgement
Thank you for resolving the krill oil matter. If you can let me know when your supplier has resolved the problem I will most likely re-order. Thank you
Naturally we are very sorry that the Krill Oil was a faulty product and we have been in contact with the supplier to try to rectify this problem.

Having been in contact with us today we hope the full refund we have provided is acceptable as we are grateful for you bearing with us in this issue which has caused a few problems for our readers.

We are a very small team and always try to do the very best for our readers and it is never our intention to prolong problems or cause any distress. In this case we were awaiting a support call from the supplier, but we will give a full refund to anyone who has been similarly affected.

Please contact us for more details.
Always interesting, sometimes provocative and it covers current topics. Some fresh new approaches to health problems based on extensive documentary research. I recommend it without reservation. The products I order are always dispatched promptly and usually arrive the following day.
I look forward to receiving the letter. I always find something interesting.
They don’t leave an after taste but unfortunately the tablets are not nice to handle as both jars must have a leaking tablet and all tablets are covered in the oil.
We're really sorry that there seems to be a problem with the capsules you have received. Please call us on 01926 298221 and we will arrange a refund or replacement.
Brilliant. Always informative with a good sense of humour!
I am very pleased with the products I see on sale, even though I have not yet bought all the items I will still wish to make use of. So far, the service when I have purchased something, has been fine in every way.
i keep telling you - it's invaluable. and less welsh all the time...
I’ve been buying products from the Good Life Letter for years, and have always been impressed by the customer service and the products themselves.
The Good Life Letter provides genuine and helpful advice on health and wellbeing.
Excellent company. Prompt delivery. Took a while longer this time due to the Christmas holiday period, however to be expected. Quality supplements.

Ray's Good Life letter always puts a smile on my face, and gives sound advice on health and wellbeing.
We are really grateful for your honest review.

The postal service has been under pressure recently and we are very supportive of the Royal Mail as a reliable and safe carrier of our products.

We're so glad that you enjoy the Good Life Letter and that Ray can raise a smile for you... even in current circumstances.
very easy to order and quick delivery, what more could you ask for, Thank you Ray and team
Thank you for the feedback, we really appreciate it.

We did ask Ray if you were related to him, but he says not that he knows, but the Collins family spreads over many continents!

Once again, we are very grateful for your kind words of support.
Excellent products
We are very grateful for the five star review of the Good Life Letter natural remedies and supplements - thank you so much.
I enjoy reading the Good Life Letter and find it most helpful in deciding what proucts to buy.
Many thanks for your kind words of support, it really matters to us and will help others make their own decisions about the natural remedies which could help them.
I have received the Good Life Letter for many years now, and. I find it as enjoyable and informative as it has always been.
One thing I would like to know Ray is your true thoughts on the honey. You started with Green Bay, next came J French, and now it is Wedderspoon. My wifes favourite is still Green Bay, nothing can change her, she has tried them all.
Many thanks for the review.

We asked Ray about the honey on the shop and he explained that he is always looking for the rawest, purest and least processed Manuka honey he can find and this has been a process of working with a number of suppliers to get the best for the readers.

He is passionate about the purity of the honey as there is so many 'fake' Manukas on the market, and Wedderspoons are the only supplier he has found who measure th pollen content of the honey to ensure it is pure Manuka...

We hope this helps.
All the dealings I have had, have been good and delivery was. Very. Quick
Many thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it.
Good Life Letter is rated 4.76 based on 962 reviews