Good Life Letter Reviews

01926 298221

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how Good Life Letter made you happy
Ordering and delivery a piece of cake. Product, as usual, excellent.
I really look forward to receiving the letter . Always interesting and often humorous.
I always enjoy reading the Good Life Letter, it's an honest, amusing well researched series of articles well worth reading.
I bought the New Zealand honey recently recommended - very reasonably priced from their shop, and the best honey I've ever tasted.
No, I'm not paid for this review, or related in any way.
The reports and information are always clear and easy to understand. I find it very interesting, and the goods offered are good quality
Excellent website and service, quick and easy to purchase.
Very helpful product though it is a bit expensive
I look forward to receiving the Good Life Letter. The contents are very interesting.
John Barker
Always very quick delivery with no problems on any of my orders. Would recommend without hesitation.
I have a monthly order and I am more than satisfied with the service. Shame the postal costs are so heavy!
Full of useful and thought provoking information
The letters are always amusing but informative. They make a lot of sense.
I enjoy reading the letters and so far I have only ordered a couple of things but they have been good
I have been a customer for many years and I cannot speak highly enough of the service from the Good Life Shop .Justin is always polite when I phone in an order and delivery of goods is usually with me within 2/3 days ,excellent service.
Ray has a wicked sense of humour coupled with sound advice and information on the products. Its a one stop shop for me every time.
I really enjoy getting this letter and reading it
I really enjoy reading the latest witticisms from the letter along with the helpful information
I have very recently done this and can only reiterate what I said before!
Once again we are very grateful for your kind support and five star review.
I love the Good Life Letter and the website is also very good. I live in Guernsey where there is no VAT so for me to make an order I firstly look on Amazon where you sell some of your products and deduct the VAT or I have to ring up because your website does not deduct the VAT. I must say though the people answering your phone are very friendly and helpful so no problem.
Many thanks for your kind review.

Dealing with the various tpyes of VAT and local taxes is a bane of any online shop, but we are really pleased that you call in as it helps us manage the VAT how you need it.
Prompt service as usual
Many thanks for sharing your experience of the Good Life Letter, we really appreciate it.
I have a regular order that arrives each month on time. Great service.
Many thanks for the feedback. The Regular Saver option is used by a lot of our readers as it ensures that you get what you want each month AND saves money too... a sensible choice!
Fast delivery, good quality!
Many thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it.
Good Life Letter is rated 4.74 based on 709 reviews