Good Life Letter Reviews

01926 298221

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how Good Life Letter made you happy
Dear Ray, I might get boring if I need to complete over many questionnaires for, unlike your letters which are consistently full of gems and tips I can only continue to heap praise upon you for your letters and for your products, to say nothing of your service. Now I need to go out and find some really good cocoa and perhaps order some magnesium or salts from you to accompany my hot bath. Books are not a problem, I love reading and have a backlog. Of course, The Guardian Weekly takes up a lot of time but I am not sure that ticks all the boxes for ‘A Good Read!?’ Very best wishes to you. Yours, … John
Takes a more light hearted approach than some but always remains informative. Obviously promoting certain products but without trying to promote them as "cure alls" for life's ailments.
no comment
The service I have received from The Good Life Letter is second to none not just once but everytime I have had a query. Absolutely brilliant. Thank you
Always honest, reliable, friendly and helpful. My 'go to' site for all things health related.
Very easy website to order + pay. Quick delivery. Excellent all round service.
Always an excellent service. Jennie Martin
I always read the Good Life letter as I find it most informative especially about different and/or sometimes controversial treatments or products. I think that, generally, you present a balanced view of the available evidence on products.
Ray always has good ideas to share with his readers.
interesting and full of helpful tips and ideas for maintaining good health.
The fact that I can't remember any difficulties or even slight aggravation, suggests that my visit to the Good Life Letter Shop was faultless. Keep up the good work!
I think such good and well researched letters.
Product sent to Ireland. Arrived in 4/5 days. Very good service.
I have been an avid reader of alternative health issues and user of a few suppliments for many years. I had ignored Ray Collins for quite a long time i.e. deleted the emails that arrived in my inbox. About a year ago however I did open one of his emails and was impressed with what I read (and amused) and placed a small order for Vitamin D3 and Turmeric which I had been getting from another supplier. Free postage, quick delivery, good information about the products which are effective. What isn't to like ? I have purchased other suppliments occasionally for my wife; she too is delighted.
Efficient and customer-friendly service.
The letter is easy to read and understand. Furthermore, the contents are well researched and relevant to my overall wellbeing as a reader.
informative and interesting
I have found Good Life Letter extremely helpful. It has taught me a great deal and I now am feeling the benefit of some of the products that have been highlighted. Thank you.
I was very impressed when I ordered something from Good Life. Firstly, the set up and lay out was very good. I had no problem working with the system. The service was excellent.
Delivery act is good.