Good Life Letter Reviews

01926 298221

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how Good Life Letter made you happy
The Good life Letter is always full of interesting , quirky and helpful information, well worth reading if you are at all interested in keeping yourself in the best possible condition by considering all the unusual possibilities out there. We should all be grateful for the wide-ranging research that Ray puts in to it.
I am very impressed with the speedy turn around from order to receipt of goods from the Good Life Shop.
Very good service. Products very good. When I had a problem with a item my money was refunded promptly. Will continue to use
The information contained in the Good Life Letter is clear and focussed. The dominant theme of looking around to find natural supplements rather than relying on big pharma is particularly welcome.
Ray's wit ensures that the letters are entertaining and easily read.
The information about every product mentioned in The Good Life Letter is described in lucid terms. The letter is always entertaining as Ray's wit never fails to shine through
Very good computer system. Service is excellent and delivery times are super fast. Very satisfied.
John Barker.
As well as having lots of very useful information indeed, it is such a cheering thing to read! Thank you to Ray for always making me smile and laugh.
I am finding the Good Life Letter very informative and helpful. The products I have bought have been excellent and often unique. I very much value the information about the products, the contribution they can make to overall health, how and why. The letter is written in such a way as to help towards a balanced weighing up of needs without pressurised sales pitch.
Interesting medical articles and great products. Keep up the good work.
Easy reading informative information & guidance, delivered with humor.
I am at the moment using your Pain Patches. My experience so far is an ease of top pain. Having used Morphine patches & various pain killers that only work for limited time but I find that with most treatments (my body seems to get used to them & they stop working).
Good content if a little verbose in getting to it
Good advice and great products. This company is always one of my first ports of call when I need good supplements or good advice!
Always something of interest brought my attention. Delivery service excellent.
Lots of informative information that is always interesting to read. Just ordered tooth repairing mints. Delivery was fast and product as described.
I order by telephone because I don't send money by internet, and this has always worked well. He who answers the phone is always friendly and patient, and has always got the order correct.
The good Life Letter is one of those gems that one gets invited to subscribe to occasionally, what a blessing I chose not to delete the invite, I've been an avid reader for a few years now. I've had the pleasure of replying to some of Ray's letters and always enjoy the replies from him, his sense of humour is definitely old school which I can relate to, when ray describes an occasion or an experience I can follow his verse to the tee and often chuckle at his expressions of events...A truly brilliant letter.
Really easy to order, helpful information and advice on the website. The product is good quality and very effective. Will not hesitate to order again, thank you.
I have been following Ray for years now.

Ray and his Good Life Letter have steered me in the right direction for a natural solution quite a few times in the past and I always have great faith in any product he recommends.
The letter is excellent and provides information about what is happening around the world regarding medical and health problems!! I’m sure that I had Covid last February 2020 and the Balsamique syrup (thyme & propolis etc) and also
Thieves essential oil (bought elsewhere) got me better with no side effects! So please carry on the good work!
Good Life Letter is rated 4.77 based on 1,136 reviews