Good Life Letter Reviews

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how Good Life Letter made you happy
Always a good read!
Always interesting and informative. Find it cheers me up and sometimes makes me laugh!
I have recently purchased another item from the Good Life Letter... I will be quite honest and say the second item did not suit my condition, but after contacting them, I was impressed with the swift suggestion that came back to me to try an alternative. This time, very satisfied, and after using the product for a week, it is beginning to show signs of improvement.

You can be sure of help and prompt.response from the Good Life Letter. Many thanks.

Margret Smith
I ordered pain relief patches. Worked in 10 minutes. and I have ordered more. Delivery was fast
Excellent products, Excellent service. All items are received very quickly.
I have been reading the Good Life Letter for several years and find it full of useful health information gleaned from scientific papers and other sources but without the media bias that is now so common. In my view, it sorts the facts from the hype. As well as providing sound tips and remedies, both old and new, in a way that is easy to understand and with humour, the author, Ray, also sources health products that he believes will make a genuine difference to his readers' health, such as high quality manuka honey, and often uses the products himself before making them available to his readers. In short, I trust the Good Life Letter to be honest, informative and impartial.
The order process was straightforward. My parcel arrived well-packaged and promptly. Thank you.
I enjoy reading the Good Life Letter, humorous and informative. When ordering items from the online shop the delivery is always received in good time and queries are dealt with very speedily.
You always have very interesting subjects to write about.
It's a review of the Good Life Shop!
Many thanks for taking the time to review the Good Life Shop... maybe you could let us know how we can improve so that we can earn the full 5 stars for you.

We welcome any feedback that helps us improve our newsletter, products or levels of service.
A good reliable source of health information and an easy website to follow. A good choice of products and impressed with delivery service. There is none better.
Many thanks for your kind review and kind words of support, we are very grateful for taking the time to give us this feedback.
I am always very pleased with my purchases and prompt delivery from the Good Life shop.
Many thanks for the 5 star review, we really appreciate it.
always witty and funny too, Ray is full of humour, I really look forward to his emails!!!
Many thanks for the lovely review, Ray will be pleased he is able to cheer you up... we all need a smile or two at the moment.

We really appreciate the 5 star review, thank you once again.
I am finding your products so helpful Ray, and already I feel less pain in muscles/ lower back/ hips that have troubled me for some time. I would definitely encourage others to try for themselves - they can’t go wrong with reading your excellent explanations first.......with a touch of humour that “ makes the medicine go down”.
All the very best for your your future success. Be in touch soon.

Kindest regards
Margret Smith
Ray will be delighted to know that you are feeling better, and we hope to be able to continue to help you in the future. Many thanks for the 5 star review.
It is an absolute pleasure to read the Good Life Letter. I have only recently become a customer of your shop, but am impressed with the products on offer, and moreso the explanation of what I am purchasing, and for what reason. I can honestly say that though I did not expect any miraculous improvement, I am pleasantly surprised that my pain level has definitely shown improvement, and am more than happy to continue using same.
Kind regards. Margret Smith.
Thank you so much for your very kind words of support and your feedback on the products - Welcome to the Good Life Letter, we hope that we can entertain, inform and help you for many years to come.

We are very grateful for your time writing the review and sharing your experiences.
Delicious manuka honey and all vitamins are very good quality . Advance 7 seems to be brilliant for joints. You seem to have excellent products that are not available elsewhere. Thank you.
The product arrived in good order - thank you very much!
Thank you for sharing your experience of using the Good Life Letter, we are glad that your order arrived as you wanted it.
Ordering and delivery a piece of cake. Product, as usual, excellent.
Thank you so much for your 5 star review, we really appreciate the feedback about the new website and the products we sell.
I really look forward to receiving the letter . Always interesting and often humorous.
Thanks for the kind words of support, we really appreciate it.
I always enjoy reading the Good Life Letter, it's an honest, amusing well researched series of articles well worth reading.
I bought the New Zealand honey recently recommended - very reasonably priced from their shop, and the best honey I've ever tasted.
No, I'm not paid for this review, or related in any way.
We are pleased that you are enjoying the Manuka Honey - it really is one of our favourites with a jar always at the ready for the office toast round in the morning!
Thank you for taking the time to review the Good Life Letter and the honey, we really appreciate it and are very grateful for your kind words of support and 5 star review.
Good Life Letter is rated 4.74 based on 726 reviews