Good Life Letter Reviews

01926 298221

goodlife@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street, ,

Tell us how Good Life Letter made you happy
A great on line shop. My favourite product is Krill oil. Having suffered decades of breaking nails and such badly splitting fingers, I resorted to super glue. Since using Krill oil, my skin has never split and my nails are like steel. I’ve recommended it to loads of people. Ray’s letters are full of useful health tips and very entertaining to read.
The Good Life shop is one of the best sites I have dealt with. They are so efficient and if there is a problem, the phone is answered pretty promptly,by someone who knows how to resolve it. It’s a bit like dealing with a friendly corner shop.
Ray’s letter on D mannose was so useful so I hope this reply gets to him, Richard
Awaiting new washing powder fancy giving it a go will let you know results when received Keep up the good work🇬🇧
Love the personality and humour, very much needed to keep the attention of its readers in today’s times. The information is always honest and up-to-date, love it.
Thank you so much, we really appreciate your supportive review and for sharing your experiences of the Good Life Letter with others through this feedback. Ray will be delighted that you like his ramblings, he has always wanted to offer the information we all need but in the most accesible and understandable way possible... with the occassional laugh thrown in for good measure!
Bought a. Book The Tinnitus Solution for an older friend. As I took the book to my friend I discovered he had already been given a copy of the very same book. I therefore cancelled my order and received a refund promptly with no fuss. Thank you
We're more than glad that we were able to help you deal with this problem, Ray has always insisted on a no quibble 30 day money back offer on anything that is bought from The Good Life Letter... as he says it is what he always expects too! Many thanks for taking the time to share your excperiences with others in this review.
I've always had excellent service and the reviews and letters I find are spot on. No hesitation from me to highly reccommend you
Many thanks for the feedback, we sincerely appreciate your kind words of support and hope to be able to help you again in the near future. We are grateful for you taking the time to share your experience of the Good Life Letter with others in this review, thank you.
My recent experience with the shop related to the availability of the Krill product, which showed on the we3bsite as , out of stock. I sent an e-mail and was told that the product would be coming in a few weeks. Later the shop sent me an e-mail to let me know that the product was back in stock. Well done a very good service
We really appreciate you sharing your experience of the Good Life letter with others in this review. The team are a small group who try to offer the very best service we can to our readers and hope that your recent order helps you stay healthy.
Full of very interesting and beneficial information. Delivered with humour and touching on all the issues that affect everyone. Recommendations on various products, and the reasons why. Excellent
Thank you so much for your very kind and supportive review, we are really glad that you enjoy the Good Life Letter and find it both useful and informative. As a small team it is lovely to hear from our readers and we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with others.
It's good because it isn't persuaded by big pharma
Thank you for the feedback, Ray is certainly not in the thrall of any large industry - he spends a great deal of time trying to source the very best natural and ethical remedies and supplements that he can find, often from very small organisations where the quality can be guaranteed.
Excellent
Thank you, we really appreciate the five star review.
Very satisfactory in every aspect.
Thank you so much for the five star review, we really appreciate it.
Always good advice from staff. All products are sent out promptly and of good quality.
Many thanks for your kind and supportive review. We are a small team and it is always lovely to hear from happy readers who we have been able to help. We really appreciate the five stars.
A good letter from a company not swayed by Big Pharma. It's not always about the big buck and it's this that makes Good Life Letter a good read.
We really appreciate your supportive feedback and for posting this review to allow others to find out more about the Good Life Letter. Many thanks for your feedback.
The usual excellent service thank you
It's our pleasure to help you when you need us, many thanks for your continued custom and support for the Good Life Letter.
Over the years I have purchased several products and always receive an excellent service. I know that the products I purchase will be good for my health and produced from ethically sourced ingredients. The Good Life newsletter is interesting and often amusing.
How fantastic to have such a lovely and loyal reader and customer, we're humbled to know that our efforts have met your expectations and Ray will be delighted to know that you enjoy the Good Life Letter. Thank you so much for the kind and supportive review, we really appreciate it.
Easy to place order which was shipped promptly and arrived within days stated. Excellent service.
Thank you for sharing your experience of using the Good Life Letter Shop, we are a small team and make sure that we send orders out within 24 hours of receiving them and it's always great to know that we are meeting the expectations of our readers. Thank you once again.
Always some snippet of interesting findings.
Many thanks for your kind review, we're glad that you find the Good Life Letter useful.
It’s always amusing& informative …
We're really glad that you enjoy the newsletters and find them useful. Many thanks for the five star review.
Great service, fast delivery and easy to use site
Many thanks, we are glad that you have been able to get what you need from the Good Life Letter shop, we appreciate the feedback and look forward to helping you again in the near future.
Good Life Letter is rated 4.78 based on 1,253 reviews