Good Life Letter Reviews

01926 298221

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how Good Life Letter made you happy
Always informative and well researched so I take notice of Ray's letters.
I like the Quality of your products.
always amusing and to the point. Only the post for non UK parcels is too high and I can't always presume on relations to post to me, so it limits my shopping
Interesting information about products which you don't see elsewhere.
Interesting and informative newsletter on all things relating to health and a product line that has been carefully sourced for value and efficacy.
Very much enjoy reading the Good Life letter. In fact look forward to receiving it. Thank you.
I love to read the GLL it gives me plenty of food for thought an ideas on improving the food and toiletries I use I’m pretty particular about what I use these days. All the items I have purchased from the site have lived up to my expectations and hopes
Great ideas. Really amusing. I love reading your emails.
I love Ray Collins' sense of humour and thorough research into very important and down to earth subjects, not shying away from the very sensitive and, some would find, embarrassing issues. I really look forward to his newsletter.
PRODUCT REVIEW - DERMABALM - 2 STARS. Disappointing. Pump action bottle doesn't work well and is not easy to use in difficult to reach areas and has to be used upright. Product is thin and (in my experience) not superior to less expensive, easier to use, creams.
DermaBalm does not live up to its description
I really like purchasing from The Good Life Store. I buy several products regularly and, if I have to phone for help, there is no menu or long wait. Just a friendly voice answering quickly and being very helpful. I also like the products!
sensible, funny,useful,a bit welsh. dr m penis
Brilliant information and good products, happier to use them rather than all the medication the doctors give you.
Seems to work quite well, easier to apply that the emollients from the doctor. So far so good
I enjoy reading Ray's Good Life Letter as he always has interesting articles. I like to find natural alternatives to prescription drugs so am always keen to see what he says about things. I have tried several of the products he writes about.
I regard the Good Life Letter as written by a well researched author who gains the respect of everyone who reads his missives. You can not read a better example of medical facts that fly in the face of mundane and inaccurate information. Long may he continue.
Everything was very well done
Still awaiting goods but have bought them in the past. The only hiccup was that in order to make the order I had to sign in as a new customer. For some reason it would not accept my order as an existing client. Not being clever with technology it was easier to do that than keep on trying to sign in the normal way.
Good Life Letter is rated 4.66 based on 203 reviews