Good Life Letter Reviews

01926 298221

goodlife@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street, ,

Tell us how Good Life Letter made you happy
I find most of the topics very relevant, and informative. Usually with a good recommendation of various options to choose from. Eg,I wear a cochlear implant,and found your wax removal information very clear and helpful.Thank you.
We're really glad that you found Ray's newsletter useful, and even more that you found something to help you. Many thanks for the kind and supportive review, we really appreciate it.
I like the Good Life letter as I feel you have researched your subjects deeply and give an honest description of what you have found, and therefore I can take up your recommendations safely.
Thank you so much for your thoughtful review of the Good Life Letter. Ray does spend a lot of time looking for the science behind natural remedies and challenges suppliers to ensure that they are offering the very best available for his readers. That's always been his way! We really appreciate the five star review, thank you once again.
Easy ordering. Great selection of health products. Reasonable pricing. Delivery is prompt. Packaging good. Would highly recommend.
Thank you so much for your recommendation, it is great to know that we have been able to supply you with what you need, when you need it. Many thanks for the five star review we really appreciate it.
I have received the Good Life Letter for many years now, and. I find it as enjoyable and informative as it has always been. One thing I would like to know Ray is your true thoughts on the honey. You started with Green Bay, next came J French, and now it is Wedderspoon. My wifes favourite is still Green Bay, nothing can change her, she has tried them all.
Many thanks for the review. We asked Ray about the honey on the shop and he explained that he is always looking for the rawest, purest and least processed Manuka honey he can find and this has been a process of working with a number of suppliers to get the best for the readers. He is passionate about the purity of the honey as there is so many 'fake' Manukas on the market, and Wedderspoons are the only supplier he has found who measure th pollen content of the honey to ensure it is pure Manuka... We hope this helps.
I have for many years bought your products including your very useful Books if memory is correct at least about 20 years. The advice you have given has helped me a great deal. Thank You
Your memory does indeed serve you well... almost! Ray has been writing the Good Life Letter since 2005 as a regular newsletter but there were a few published articles and email letters going back as far as 2001. He will be absolutely delighted to know you have stood by him all this time, thank you.
The website is easy to use, there is always full and clear information On the products and delivery is quick and with no issues
Thank you for sharing your experiences of using the Good Life Letter shop, we really appreciate the kind review.
Great service delivery very fast and customer service always there to help
Thank you so much for the 5 star review, we are pleased that we have been able to help you when you needed it.
Good solid reliable company. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend. Excellent products and service.
Thank you so much for your kind words of support, we really appreciate the recommendation, it matters to us a great deal.
Always interesting to read.
Thank you for the lovely review, we really appreciate it.
Always interesting and tempting. I think I probably buy far too much as it always sounds so good but at least it is all good stuff and healthy - no Big Pharma risks. I have always been satisfied.
Thank you for your review. Please do not feel under any pressure to buy from the Good Life Letter as we are happy to provide the information for free, and have no plans to charge for it...ever! The products we supply all come with a 35 day money back offer, so if ever you do find that something isn't helping as you expect, please return it to us and we will give you your full refund.
I am very impressed with the service and promptness from you at the good life letter. Thank you.
It is our pleasure. We are a small team who try to ensure that anyone who buys from the Good Life Letter gets the best possible levels of service and the highest quality natural remedies. We are very grateful for your kind words of support, it really helps us at the current time.
Interesting commentary on medical matters with a bit of humour to lighten this depressing subject
We really appreciate the kind words of support for the Good Life Letter, Ray will be delighted that he is able to make you smile from time to time.
Ordered by email. Three to four days later order arrives in perfect condition.........very well packaged. Haven’t had cause to query anything as yet. All very straightforward.
Many thanks for sharing your experience of using the Good Life Letter Shop, we always try to send out all orders within 24 hours of receipt and it is great to know that you received your order in good time and condition.
I've been delighted with all my purchases since quite a long time one slight hiccup with my account was that I was not being recognised when I tried to log in - this made no difference to me continuing as a guest with my orders. Very quick service and just no complaints.
Many thanks Heather Should you experience any problems with the site or ordering please call us on 01926 298221 and we wil gladly help you reset passwords etc. Once again we appreciate the review and hope you continue to enjiy the Good Life Letter.
Your information often takes boring and irrelevant side steps into your personal life. I am not in the least interested in 'your Lara', your children, your barbecue friends or your mother. This is not a relationship advisory service. Just stick to in-depth natural cures for healing and cut out all the bs of your life!
Thank you for taking the time to review The Good Life Letter. Ray has been writing the newsletter since 2005 and has many readers who enjoy the open and honest approach he has, sharing aspects of his life is part of that... but we understand that it is not everyones cup of tea. If we were all the same then life truly would be a boring place. If you follow the links in the newsletters you will be taken to a much more specific information page, and there is always a link in the top of the letter to save you having to trawl through the detail - this might be a better solution for you.
Many thanks for your honest and forthright review, we appreciate it. Ray has been writing the Good Life Letter since 2005 and has always tried to be clear that he is not a health expert or is trying to direct how people should live their lives, just provide an insight into how he thinks about natural remedies and why he started to look at them. Much of this comes from looking after himself and his family, hence the introductions usually give an insight into why he began to research a particular topic. There will usually be a link in the three highlights at the top of ech newsletter which will take you to a more direct information piece if that is better suited to your needs though. We hope you continue to read the newsletters and take value for the information they contain.
Very much enjoy reading the Good Life letter. In fact look forward to receiving it. Thank you.
Thank you for your kind review, we are really pleased that you enjoy the newsletter and appreciate you completing the review to share your experiences with others.
I have been a customer for several years and have been very satisfied with the product I have bought.Also the service from the shop is extremely good,Justin is always polite and professional and the goods arrive promptly and Ray's letters are a real tonic amusing and very informative.Well done .
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences of the Good Life Letter, we really appreciate it, and will pass your comments on to Ray who we are sure we be as equally delighted.
Good Life Letter is rated 4.78 based on 1,319 reviews