Good Life Letter Reviews

01926 298221

goodlife@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street, ,

Tell us how Good Life Letter made you happy
It was easy finding the product and ordering it and the item came in good time.
Easy to use, but once order was placed, no indication of delivery time or expected delivery date
Many thanks for the feedback. We have now added delivery information to the communications you get when you place an order which shows it will be within three working days via Royal Mail Standard Service. We are very grateful for you letting us know how we can improve the service we offer.
I ENJOY RECEIVING "GOOD LIFE LETTER" IT IS VERY INFORMATIVE AND AN ENJOYABLE READ GIVING ADVICE ON DIFFERENT ASPECTS OF HEALTH.
Thank you so much for your kind and supportive review, we really appreciate it.
Always interested in the information that Ray has gleaned
Many thanks for the feedback, we're glad that you enjoy the newsletters and the information in them.
Interesting information. Some I already have seen and some of it is new to me. I am testing the Lyprinol as I have developed pains in my fingers and a couple of lumpy finger joints. There seems to be some improvement so I will continue to see if this improvement continues.
Many thanks for the review, we really do appreciate it and are glad that you have been getting benefits from the Lyprinol supplement.
Excellent products, good service and attention to detail - what more does anyone want.
It's great to know that we are able to help you when you need us and we're grateful for your kind review too. Many thanks once again.
Two products purchased todate both item delivered as advised and well packed. First item has been used extensively and works as advertised. Second item just received and not yet used for a long enough period to comment yet.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience of using the Good Life Letter, it's great to know that we have been able to help you when you needed us.
A little wordy at times but informative
Many thanks for your feedback. Ray tries to give as much information and context as he can and this sometimes means that the newsletters are a little longer, but hopefully you find it worth the read.
Haven’t had long to try. So can’t say much
We hope that everything has worked out well for you and that you have joined the many hundreds of Good Life Letter readers who have discovered natural remedies and supplements that help them on a daily basis.
Useful advice and good products
It's really pleasing to know that you enjoy the Good Life Letter and find the information Ray has researched to be valuable for you. Many thanks for your continued custom, we really appreciate it.
A good letter from a company not swayed by Big Pharma. It's not always about the big buck and it's this that makes Good Life Letter a good read.
We really appreciate your supportive feedback and for posting this review to allow others to find out more about the Good Life Letter. Many thanks for your feedback.
always pleased with goods purchased from this site.
Thank you so much for your feedback, we appreciate that you have shared your experience of using the Good LIfe Letter with others.
The service is good and the product I bought I am still using so cannot say how well it is performing as has been taking for a short time.
Many thanks for the feedback thus far into your experience with the natural remedy you bought, we really appreciate it.
Did what it says helps my sleep
Thank you for sharing your experiences, we really appreciate it.
The Good life letter provides information in a friendly, entertaining style. There are occasional offers, which the consumer may not have been aware of previously which address common problems or ailments. I would like to see additional information regarding the need to consult with your GP when those offers are provided, as some of us already take medications. I have not consulted my GP about my latest purchase, in the same way that I would not consult my GP when making changes to my diet.
Many thanks for the feedback and the review of the Good Life Letter. Ray isn't a doctor so he always suggests that people consult with their doctors just to check that the natural supplment he is discussing is right for them. We really appreciate you taking the time to write and hope that you continue to enjoy the newsletters.
Did order the Mache Tea which arrived as promised and very promptly. Results still to be seen.
We hope you are enjoying your Matcha Tea which we think has a delightful fresh taste, but we would welcome your thoughts too. Many thanks for the review.
I purchased Advance 7 but not had time to confirm any results. Received excellent information about further products, very knowledgeable.
Many thanks for your feedback. We have many readers who use the Advance 7 Massage Gel and find it really helps them deal with aches and pains, please let us know how you get on with it. We appreciate you sharing your experience with others through this review.
I just wonder how many pills I'd be taking a day if I followed all your recommendations there would be no room for food!
Thank you for your feedback... we certainly wouldn't want anyone to take everything we stock! Ray writes about a lot of natural and herbal remedies which allow his readers to choose those which they think will be of most use for them.
Easy to order and quick delivery
Many thanks for the feedback, we're really glad that you have found the Good Life Letter shop wasy to navigate and use.
I look forward to receiving the Good Life Letter - it’s accessible and relevant and has an air of anti-establishment about it.
Ray has always had a slightly 'different' approach to the mainstream, but from the feedback we receive this is what most people enjoy! Thank you so much for your review of the Good Life Letter, we are really pleased that you enjoy receiving and reading it.
Good Life Letter is rated 4.78 based on 1,319 reviews