Good Life Letter Reviews

01926 298221

goodlife@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street, ,

Tell us how Good Life Letter made you happy
Look forward to reading the latest Alternative health news and products. Self care is important in present times when it is becoming harder to access healthcare.
Easy to order, speedy delivery, excellent products, BUT I did not appreciate being contacted by telephone within an hour of ordering, by a hard-sell company "Your Medi-Bag", who were trying to sell me all sorts of vitamin pills and possibly Snake-oil? This company appeared to have all my personal details! I accused them of intercepting my order, but they insisted that I had just ordered from them!?!??
We can assure you that any data within the Good Life Letter process is entirely secure and we do not work with any third party vendors, and the information that the other company had certainly didn't come from us - should you or anyone else be approached by these types of sellers please report their approach to the Information Commisioners Office.
very pleased with the order I received, it was on time and well packaged. I am afraid though that I will not be re-ordering, on top of the postage which I find quite expensive, I had to pay Zoll / customs which I wasn't very happy with. I have ordered from you some time ago and was always very pleased with the goods. Stay Healthy Best regards Mrs P S Marshall
We are glad that you found the products and service of value to you, but we're genuinely sorry that you have had to pay additional charges. These are beyond our control and a consequence of the Brexit process. We hope that you will be able to order again in the future, but if you would like to talk to us before placing an order to look at the options available please call us on +441926 298221
I like the variety of high quality products available and being told about new items and how and when to use them. Really helpful information as far as I'm concerned.
Consistently quick delivery on all my orders and well packaged. I always buy enough for free delivery; it makes sense.
Many thanks for the kind and supportive review, and we are delighted that you find our service meets your needs, it's great to know that what we are doing is appreciated. Great tip about adding extra needed items to avoid the postal charges, thanks for sharing it.
I look forward to reading it every week thank you
We're so glad that you enjoy the Good Life Letter and really appreciate the five star review. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with others through this review.
Always interesting and well written. Appreciate the jokes and the research information. Items are always well packed and delivered promptly. Value for money
Thank you so much for the lovely review, Ray will be delighted that you enjoy his humour! We are always glad to be able to help our readers when needed and it's great to get feedback like yours, we really appreciate you sharing your experience of the Good Life Letter with others through this review.
Brilliant service as usual, easy to order, arrived quickly as usual. Had ordered Manuka honey, gorgeous, need I say more. Would highly recommend
We love the Manuka honey too! Always a jar on the go in the office for morning toast... since we have been enjoying it none of us has had a cough or cold... so not just lovely but effective too! We really appreciate your feedback and kind review, thank you.
Sometimes I have time to read it, sometimes I don't, but it is always thoughtful, well written and informative and I have learned much from it, like how delicious manuka honey is for example, or how good turmeric is for my poor old guitar playing joints. Keep up the good work, Ray.
It's always a pleasure to know that the natural remedies and supplements that Ray researches are helping his readers. many thanks for your kind and supportive review, we really appreciate it.
Easy to find what you want with information then to order
We're glad that you have been able to find and purchase what you need, many thanks for the feedback and the continued support, we do appreciate it.
Another great purchase! Since discovering the good life letter both me and my Husband feel healthier as we are now taking quality products that improve our health :-).
That's fantastic to hear. Ray has made it his purpose to introduce his readers to a wide range of high quality and natural remedies and supplements and he will be delighted to know that he has been able to help you both. We really appreciate you sharing your experience of the Good Life letter through this review.
I have said this several times before but will continue to endorse my previous comments. The service is first class. My phone call is always dealt with politely and efficiently, and order received promptly. Thank you. Sylvia
Many thanks for your continued support, we really do appreciate it.
Can’t fault the advice, and deliveries.
We're really grateful for the feedback and glad that we have been able to help you when you needed us. Many thanks for the five star review, we really appreciate it.
excellent prompt service, good products. prices a tad welsh...
Many thanks for your review, we showed Ray your comments and he laughed... a lot! We really appreciate the five stars, thank you.
Amusing and well-informed newsletter - saves me a lot of research-time! I've bought quite a few items from the shop - some work, some don't, so it's good to have a guarantee. Disappointed that the glucosamine bath bombs were discontinued - they worked a treat. I'm now using Lyprinol - early days, but some improvement in knee and hip joints.
Many thanks for the feedback, yes we miss the bath bombs too, they were very popular but sadly discontinued. We're glad that you like the Good Life Letter and are very grateful for the five stars, thank you.
Sound advice and excellent products. I have been a customer for a number of years now.
Thank you so much for your loyal support, we really apprteciate it and are really pleased that you enjoy the Good Life Letter
I find it very informative and interesting ! Thank. You.
We're glad that you enjoy the Good Life Letter, it's something that Ray has been working on since 2005 and he's always delighted to get positive feedback. We really appreciate the five star review.
Re-ordered Argan oil capsules which I have been taking for a while. Brilliant service, goods always arrive really quickly. Would highly recommend
Thank you so much for sharing your experience of the Good Life Letter, we are glad that we are able to help you when you need us. We really appreciate the five star review, thank you.
Excellent friendly service - good natural products - finding the benefit of Veino'Guard with much reduced leg pain
We're delighted to know that the Veino'Guard is helping you deal with painful legs - it's amazing how effective an extract of horse chestnut can be - ancient wisdom in action! Thank you for sharing your experience of the Good life Letter, we really appreciate it.
Review written