Good Life Letter Reviews

01926 298221

goodlife@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street, ,

Tell us how Good Life Letter made you happy
My review would be very poor, if the icons would work. I have 2 x outstanding orders with you from 11th August 2021, with no confirmation of shipping. But you have taken my money from my credit card account!!!!!! As you confirmed you have received both of my orders, I have only had a refund for one order. Please confirm when I will receive a refund for the second order.
We are so sorry that you haven't received your orders, however, the packages have been returned to us today stating that they hadn't been collected from the post service. Naturally this is completely beyond our control, however, we have credited the cost back to your card today, and would have been able to help further if you had called or emailed us when this issue first arose. Again, we really wouldn't like to let anyone down with their orders (as you will see from the many comments on the review site) and are sorry that you have been left frustrated as a result of the delivery system locally.
We are so sorry for the ongoing confusion over your order, this is not something we usually experience. One of our team will contact you directly, rather than via the review process to sort this out or you can email him on justin.callaghan@oxonpress.co.uk We can assure you that any refunds will be issued without further hassle - again our apologies.
I haven’t received any order confirmation nor the items that I ordered and the payment was taken around 2 weeks ago. I’m really disappointed and would like this resolved please.
We're so sorry that you haven't received your order - this is very unusual for the Good Life Letter and we would like to sort this out for you as soon as possible. Please call us on 01926 298221 and we'll get right on it and find out what has happened. Once again, please accept our apologies for this.
annoying
I can not get an order sent to me either direct to Ireland or to my virtual dpd address in Northern Ireland. So not happy but at least I got full refund. Ta you. Ray.
We are so sorry that you have had this experience - as you will no doubt be aware the new processes governing deliveries between the UK mainland and the Province are causing untold problems for all suppliers, and we are not alone. We are just as frustrated as you and are desperate to find a way to resolve this, and can only offer our apologies for the issues you have faced.
It’s short and interesting enough to hold my attention and teach me something I don’t know already, thank you!.
Many thanks for the feedback and kind words of support... but we are a bit confused as to why you have only given us one star - how can we improve to earn a better rating from you?
I haven't received the book yet. Still waiting!!!
We are sorry that you have been disappointed with the delivery from the shop. Ths is not normal for our buyers. Please contact us directly and we will either refund you or send a replacement whichever you decide - details are on our website www.goodlifeletter.com
We would be grateful to know if you contacted our order team and had the book delivered now? Obviously if there is still any problem please let us know.
You are underestimating the Coronavirus. This virus is killing people all over the world in large numbers and is in its early days in UK. Articles like you have written on Coronavirus give people a false sense of security. I am in the high-risk category and if I poo-pah the health risk the way you do I could end up dead. A very irresponsible article.
At the time of writing each article the information contained is linked to that given by Public Health England and the UK Government. This is a fast moving and changing topic as more information becomes available. The Good Life Letter utterly and wholly disputes the fact we are taking this issue lightly, and have reinforced all of the health advice given by recognised and peer reviewed researchers. We are not immune to criticism where it is justified, but this is not a fair representation of what the Good Life Letter has been saying... it is clear from all the other reviews that many people find Rays information valuable, balanced and relevant. We take Coronavirus very, very seriously.
DermaBalm does not live up to its description
We are so sorry that the Dermabalm hasn't helped you as it is one of our most popular and widely used products, but like most natural and allopathic remedies not everyone benefits from them. We will gladly offer you a full refund if you send us the pack back so that we can investigate the production batch. You can find details of where and how to send it on the Good Life Letter shop page. Our standard policy is to offer a non quibble refund on all the products we sell if returned within 35 days of purchase even if the pack is open and most of the prouct used. This allows buyers to test the product and see whether they achieve any helath benefits as a result. In your case clearly you haven't enjoyed and benefit and even if you bought the pack over 35 days ago we will homour the returnns policy for you.
Sorry I have not got a clue to who you are !!!!!! Who are you and what business have we done together ??
Hi Malcolm We are the Good Life Letter, a newsletter written by Ray Collins that you have been a regular subscriber of, and bought one of our natural remedies in June 2017 - Dermabalm. Naturally we realise that this was a while ago, but we hope to be of service to you in the near future.
Very helpful and informative
We must admit to being a little confused by your positive review and yet you have only offered us one star. we are pleased that you seem to be very happy with the newsletters that we send out... maybe you could offer a little more detail about why we didn't score higher?
Hi Deborah Thanks for the review but you are a hard lady tom please, 'very helpful and informative' but only one star, hopefully the one star was an error.
Good Life Letter is rated 4.78 based on 1,319 reviews