Good Life Letter Reviews

goodlife@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street, ,

Tell us how Good Life Letter made you happy
Very informative
Purchase quickly supplied and very pleased, service is excellent and cannot be faulted, and example ot old fashioned good service, thank you.
I really enjoy the Good Life Letter, Ray is a good read & researcher. The products he recommends & sells are fairly priced & again researched.
The information provided is excellent, in everyday language and easily understood
Good information and amusing
Always good service
I have been buying a number of products from the Good Life Letter for a couple of years and find them all excellent and exactly as described. The service is excellent, as is the delivery with all products being delivered within two days. I cannot recommend the Good Life Letter enough.
I was recommended by a friend good life provide good range of products with fast delivery will be using them again in the future
Good and thanks
Witty & informative, keeps the readers interest. I like to try and keep up-to-date on health issues and this Good Life Letter certainly does that, thanks.
Letters are always interesting and the products arrive speedily. I recently sent something back and I was refunded quickly, thank you.
I do not want to write a review after each time I purchase from you. If I have something to say I will contact you. Preferably by phone do you have a phone number I can contact you on?
Very informative and instructions excellent. Highly recommended service. But would so like a telephone number with a human voice to quickly check up or order on. My technical skills in computers is very poor. So what takes less than four minutes on the phone can take me half hour on my kindle fire !!
Very well researched and presented articles. Topics presented are relevant to most adult age groups.
The company did make a mistake with my order but were very quick to put it right without any quibbling so left me perfectly happy with the service. The product seems to be helping with my problems so cannot fault the advice.
I fi done good life letter and shop informative..and easy to use...thank you
I have been following Good Life letters for years now and always found it fascinating and informative. Ad to the products some work some don't ( for me) but I never had problems with returns/refunds. I wish Ray every success and please keep going - there is so much to learn from your letters.
Many thanks for sharing your experience of the Good Life Letter... don't worry Ray isn't going anywhere for some time to come!
Always interesting, often amusing, a great short read
We are very grateful for you sharing your experience of the Good Life Letter in this review, thank you for giving us five stars.
Always excellent service and great products.
Many thanks for your feedback, we are very grateful for the five star review.
Very good prompt delivery as usual. I tried the bamboo foot patches for 10 days but unfortunately didn't notice any difference. I will still buy from Good Life Letter shop as their customer service is excellent.
Many thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it. We're sorry that you didn't benefit from the detox foot patches, they have proved to be very popular but of course like other therapies nothing works for everyone.
Good Life Letter is rated 4.78 based on 1,365 reviews