Good Life Letter Reviews

01926 298221

goodlife@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street, ,

Tell us how Good Life Letter made you happy
I have ordered some of your supplements and books over the years and have been very happy with both the products and the service. I also love the informative emails that Ray periodically sends. However, when I went to pick up my latest order I had to pay 21.30 euros duty, for a purchase that was ca. 48.44 euros. That is nearly half the amount of the products. I know that it isn't your fault (unless you voted for Brexit) but it is a major factor if I need to order from the U.K. again. As a bit of extra information, I have ordered supplements from a company in the U.S that put a 10 dollar amount on the outside of the package of products that were way more in price. This was something that I hadn't asked for but it made it possible for me to order from them when necessary. Be well. Joanna Milton-Karavias
Many thanks for your feedback and advice. We are really sorry for those readers who are outside of the UK and now face increased local charges for products being delivered. Event though we have tried to find out what these charges will be and when they will apply we haven't been able to do so... it's really frustrating. All of our products are priced as cheaply as we can so providing further discount really isn't possible.
I find most of the topics very relevant, and informative. Usually with a good recommendation of various options to choose from. Eg,I wear a cochlear implant,and found your wax removal information very clear and helpful.Thank you.
We're really glad that you found Ray's newsletter useful, and even more that you found something to help you. Many thanks for the kind and supportive review, we really appreciate it.
I purchased Advance 7 but not had time to confirm any results. Received excellent information about further products, very knowledgeable.
Many thanks for your feedback. We have many readers who use the Advance 7 Massage Gel and find it really helps them deal with aches and pains, please let us know how you get on with it. We appreciate you sharing your experience with others through this review.
Always look forward to Ray's emails
Thank you so much for your kind and supportive review, Ray will be delighted to know that you enjoy the Good Life Letter.
I love the interesting and informative health related articles, and it is so reassuring to know that the products I receive by TogetherHealth are going to be of the highest and purest quality. (I order their Vitamin B Complex and Magnesium regularly, and their Marine Collagen and Curcumin intermittently).
Many thanks for your five star review. We're glad that you are benefitting from the Together Health supplements. We are very grateful for you using the Good Life Letter and really appreciate your support.
I like the Good Life letter as I feel you have researched your subjects deeply and give an honest description of what you have found, and therefore I can take up your recommendations safely.
Thank you so much for your thoughtful review of the Good Life Letter. Ray does spend a lot of time looking for the science behind natural remedies and challenges suppliers to ensure that they are offering the very best available for his readers. That's always been his way! We really appreciate the five star review, thank you once again.
Easy ordering. Great selection of health products. Reasonable pricing. Delivery is prompt. Packaging good. Would highly recommend.
Thank you so much for your recommendation, it is great to know that we have been able to supply you with what you need, when you need it. Many thanks for the five star review we really appreciate it.
Excellent products and Excellent service to keep us in good health and protection from viruses and health hazards with ' natural ' based products
Thank you for your feedback, we are so pleased that you enjoy the Good Life Letter and have taken the time to share your experiences with others through this review.
EXCELLENT SERVICE. PROMPT DELIVERY. THE GOOD LIFE LETTER IS VERY HELPFUL AND CONTAINS EXCELLENT SUGGESTIONS.
Thank you so much for the feedback which helps keep us motivated to continue to try to help our readers wherever we can. We really appreciate the five star review.
I buy marine calcium and find Good Life have about the best prices, especially when ordering more than one pack. Delivery is always reliably swift.
It's great to know that we are able to provide you with the calcium supplement that you need. Using the Regular Saver option can save even more money. Thank you for the five star review.
VERY INFORMATIVE, IN A LIGHT HEARTED WAY.
Thank you so much for your five star review, we are glad that you enjoy the Good Life Letter.
I am very happy with the product abd the delivery was very quick. Thank you.
Thank you for your feedback and the kind and supportive review, we really appreciate it.
Interesting and unbiased comments.
Ray will be delighted that you enjoy the Good Life Letter, many thanks for the five star review.
No problems at all. Purchases have arrived quickly and the packaging is recyclable too.
Thank you for the feedback and the five star review, we really appreciate it.
I have bought a few things from The Goodlife Letter & they are always a quality product that arrives quickly. Thanks for all you advice & amusing emails.
We are really grateful for the five star review and are delighted that you enjoy the Good LIfe Letter. Many thanks for taking the time to review our service and for sharing your feedback with others, it is very much appreciated.
The customer service is excellent, as is the delivery and the delivery time. The packaging is always very good.
Thank you so much for your kind words of support, we really appreciate it and we are glad that you are able to get what you need from the Good Life Letter.
Efficient at all stages of delivery from order to arrival.
Thank you for your feedback and five star review of the Good Life Letter, we really appreciate your support and hope that we can be of help to you in the future.
This shop has an impressive, faultless record of prompt delivery, Nor have I ever been disappointed with the quality of the products.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience of the Good Life Letter, we really appreciate the support and hope we can be of help to you in the future.
Excellent service. Quick delivery. Friendly customer focused service. The newsletter is very informative and a pleasure to read. I would thoroughly recommend this site.
We can't thank you enough for such a lovely and supportive review of the Good Life Letter. We are a small team and try to ensure that our readers get looked after as welll as we can and it is always encouraging to know that our efforts are appreciated. Thank you so much.
Thank you for selling Terra Wash mg. It works very well and Earth friendly. Though this fantastic product is "Made in Japan" and a lot of people love this, the Ministry of International Trade and Industry is trying to keep this item from selling by the strong opposition from synthetic detergent manufacturers, so nowadays, this product has been pushed away from the shelves in Japan. So I was surprised when I found this in the UK. I'm so happy.
Many thanks for the review and feedback on TerraWash +Mg, many of our readers are using it and getting fantastic wash day results.
Good Life Letter is rated 4.78 based on 1,253 reviews