Good Life Letter Reviews

01926 298221

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how Good Life Letter made you happy
Please see the review I wrote earlier.
Many thanks once again - we really appreciate the five stars
The Good Life Letter brightens my day, I'm always pleased to hear from Ray.
His tips and hints on healthy stuff are backed by science, not with bluff.
His research skills are second to none, his presentation is always fun.
I fully endorse the Good Life Letter, it's surely helped to make me better.
Now I'm a Good Life Letter reader, Ray Collins is my pain reliever!
Thank you so much for your kind and supportive review - Ray will be delighted that he has been able to help you find the natural remedies and supplements that keep you pain free.
Excellent service. But waiting for my ear de-waxer to arrive. Does your shipping service have a tracking facility.?

All the best

Pip
Many thanks for the feedback. We don't have delivery tracking but are always happy to answer any queries on our email, on the Contact Us form on the website (https://goodlifeletter.com/contact-us/) or direct to us on 01926 298221.

Please let us know if you haven't had your Otosan pack yet.
I have always found deliveries prompt, well packaged and as requested. I have never had any problems.
Many thanks for your feedback and we are glad that we were able to help you when you needed us.
Gut nach Deutschland angekommen. Gute Qualität und Preis.
English Review: Arrived safely in Germany. Good quality and price

Thank you for your kind review, we really appreciate it.

German Response: Vielen Dank für Ihre freundliche Bewertung, wir wissen das sehr zu schätzen.
Just to say this is the first time I have used the site and I found the whole experience excellent. Being in my seventies much of the modern type of language around technology very challenging!
We are so glad that you were able to get what you needed and that everything went to plan. If you ever need our help please do not hesitate to email us or even call us on 01926 298221 and we will be pleased to assist in any way that we can.
Excellent products and customer service
We really appreciate your kind words of support, it really helps to keep us motivated in these difficult times.
Good products and a good service.
Many thanks for the kind review, we really appreciate it.
Always an interesting read, love Ray's sense of humour (similar to my own) and, great offers
Many thanks for the feedback and the lovely review of the Good Life Letter.

We might have to put your wife/partner into contact with Lara, Ray's wife, as it sounds like they might have a lot of things to discuss!

Once again we really appreciate the five stars review, it really helps and supports us.
Great ......good result ♋
Many thanks for thefive star review, we are really glad that you enjoy the Good Life Letter and appreciate the feedback.
delivery time was excellent
Thanks for the great review, we really appreciate it and are glad that everything went well for you.
Excellent service. Quick delivery.
Excellent and informative newsletter
Thank you so much for such a wonderful review, it really helps motivate us to continue to do what we do.
Very good service and delivery
Thank you for the five star review, we're pleased that we have been able to help you when you needed us.
Good company to do business with. Dealt with a hiccup with no quibble. Service has always been excellent.
Thank you so much for your review, and whilst we never want to cause any problemsd for our readers errors can occur from time to time - we will always correct any issues as soon as we are made aware of them.

Thank you for your kind and supportive feedback, we really appreciate it.
good value and good service
Thank you so much for your kind review, we really appreciate it.
Needed to claim a refund under the 35 day policy. This was carried out without question. Very commendable.
Thank you so much for your feedback, much appreciated.

Ray has always operated as a honest and reliable seller and he drills it into the team that if anyone has a less than beneficial response to a product that we should give a refund with as little hassle as possible - this means that you can try some of the supported natural remedies and supplements with the certain knowledge that you can get your money back if it doesn't work for you.
I have read the Good Life Letter for many years now. It is in a very readable and digestible style frequently incorporating humour. It shows relevant research on many subjects and gives good advice and includes any necessary warnings.
I have bought several products over the years. Service has always been prompt and efficient and products have been of good quality. High highly recommend the Goodlife letter and also the new site and shop.
Thank you so much for such a lovely supportive review, it really helps us stay motivated and working hard to maintain the standards that our readers expect of us.

We're glad we have been able to help you when you needed us and promise to continue to research and source the highest quality range of natureal remedies and supplements that we can.
The views published in the Good Life Letter are of benefit to all who read it and does give some light to showing us what can be achieved by endeavour and courage to change what is a very unhappy world.
Many thanks for the feedback and the five star review, we are really pleased that you enjoy the Good Life Letter and hope we can continue to help you for many years to come.
very satisfied with all my dealings-with the good life shop and a comfort to know you can rely on the best products, Easy to order, and will refund if your not entirely satisfied.
Many thanks for your five star review of the Good Life Letter, we are pleased that you enjoy the benefits of the natural remedies and supplements that we stock.
Would highly recommend Good Life shop products
We are very grateful for your kind endorsement of the Good Life Shop, it is our pleasure to help you when you need us.
Good Life Letter is rated 4.77 based on 1,126 reviews