Good Life Letter Reviews

01926 298221

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how Good Life Letter made you happy
The serviced i have received from
You has been out of this world no
Complaints at all well done.
We are delighted and proud that we have been able to offer you the service that you need, and promise to maintain our standards in the future.

Many thanks for taking the time to share your experiences of using the Good Life Letter with others.
Excellent and easy to navigate, even for me; with the bonus reward of being able to order and present my European address without having queries or difficulties on the way!
Thank you and full marks to the designer(s).

John T
Thank you so much for your feedback, we worked hard to improve the shop recently and it is really rewarding to know it has been beneficial to you.
The two products I purchased are good Trust your judgment service Great πŸ‘πŸ» will keep purchasing Many Thanks Ruth
Many thanks for sharing your experience of using the Good Life Letter, we genuinely appreciate it. Thank you.
Ray always delivers excellently researched informationtion on a wide range of health & wellbeing in a witty and easy to read format.
Many thanks for the kind words of support... hey wait, I've just noticed your surname... you're not a relative of Ray's are you that he has put up to this!

In all honesty we are very grateful for the review you have posted, it really matters to the small team who work with Ray that we have been able to provide you with the service you need.
I always appreciate dealing with the Good Life Letter. Service is excellent, products are very good and the service you receive, if you need to phone is friendly and helpful. The letters from Ray are also full of good advice.
Many thanks for such a lovely review. As a very small team we try to offer the best service we can to the readers of the Good Life Letters and it is very gratifying to know that we have been able to help you when you needed us.

Ray will be delighted to know that you enjoy the letters, he works hard to research and write them each week and sometimes needs a bit of encouragement to keep going - it will make his day to see this review, thank you.
THE GOOD LIFE LETTER IS ALWAYS VERY INFORMATIVE AND MEDICALLY HELPFUL
L
Many thanks for the kind words of support, we really appreciate that you have taken the time to share your experiences of the Good Life Letter.
I enjoy the Good Life Letter. Always has things of interest. I use the Shop and buy some of the Products. The service is excellent. The computer system is easy to use. I can recommend the company.
Thank you for taking the time to write such a supportive review, as a small team we are really pleased that we have been able to give you the support and service that you need.

Ray will be delighted that you enjoy the fruits of his labours, it is comments like this that keep him going.
Enjoy reading them and new discoveries
Thank you for your review of the Good Life Letter, and we are pleased that you enjoy reading them.
The letter sometimes contains good advice but this is hidden in a long winded method of writing which attempts at humour but deflects from the content.
Many thanks for your honest review of the Good Life Letter, we are aware that some of our readers would prefer a more concise and condensed information service, and we are looking at how we can do this for the future.

Ray has been writing the Good Life Letter since 2005 and his style has attracted many readers, and frankly he is too old a dog to teach new tricks to! But we are hoping technology may come to his aid.
I have been receiving the Good Life Letter since it began. There's always something new to learn from Ray and his team. A recent purchase of his Honey Garlic and Vinegar books were delivered swiftly and have more than pleased both me and my daughter-in-law
We really appreciate your loyalty and recognise that we and Ray need to keep our standards up to maintain your trust - you have our promise that we will do just that.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences of using the Good Life Letter.
I have several regular orders that always arrive on time and always of a high quality. My one off orders are treated in the same way as regular orders.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience of using the Good Life Letter and our shop.

We are only a very small team and try to offer a personal service to all of our readers, so it is fantastic to know that we have been able to help you when needed.
Informative and entertaining at the same time
Many thanks for your review, we really appreciate the support.
Great research and information (Plus humour) on many subjects which are explained in plain english.
We are really pleased that you enjoy the Good Life Letter and Ray will be delighted that you enjoy his jokes!

Many thanks for your kind words of support and 5 star review it is much appreciated.
I have been pleased with all the items that I have purchased from Good life. Thank you.
It has been our pleasure and we hope to be able to help you in the future too. Many thanks for the feedback it is appreciated.
Great , bought the honey,garlic and vinegar book read it straight through very interesting,i find the good life letter informative and amusing.
We are so pleased that you have enjoyed the Honey, Garlic & Vinegar Miracle, many thanks for your kind words of support.
I haven't received the book yet. Still waiting!!!
We are sorry that you have been disappointed with the delivery from the shop. Ths is not normal for our buyers.

Please contact us directly and we will either refund you or send a replacement whichever you decide - details are on our website www.goodlifeletter.com
We would be grateful to know if you contacted our order team and had the book delivered now? Obviously if there is still any problem please let us know.
The site ,service , products and packaging have been exceptional .

Thank you .

packaging
Many thanks for such positive feedback and the 5 star review - we really appreciate it.
Good read, enjoy reading the articles that do not appear in the main stream press, Colin
Thank you Colin, we really appreciate the feedback and are so glad that you enjoy the newsletters.
Good Life Letter provides up-to-date information on health issues.
It is very informative and useful and researches subjects well.
Thank you for your kind words of support it is greatly appreciated.
Ordered by email. Three to four days later order arrives in perfect condition.........very well packaged. Haven’t had cause to query anything as yet. All very straightforward.
Many thanks for sharing your experience of using the Good Life Letter Shop, we always try to send out all orders within 24 hours of receipt and it is great to know that you received your order in good time and condition.
Good Life Letter is rated 4.73 based on 612 reviews