Good Life Letter Reviews

01926 298221

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how Good Life Letter made you happy
My experience with Good Life Letter consists of an exploration of the website and the shop, and an order I placed.
About the website, I found the content of the various pages substantial and interesting.
About the shop, I want to say that I was pleased with the items offered there, some of them being somehow special. A webpage very inviting to be visited again and again.
About my order, it was answered very soon, however it did not reach me because of the special Covid-19 international situation. And I got an immediate refund when I reported this fact.
So my total impression of Good Life Letter has been totally positive.
Thank you for your honest and detailed review of the Good Life Letter, naturally we are sorry that your order went astray, but we hope we can help you again in the near future.
Very informative & easy to use website. The orders are processed promptly too.
We are very grateful for the kind review and your feedback on the site. We look forward to being able to help you in the future.
I am very happy with the service I have received up to date. This is an online shop I feel I can trust.
Many thanks for your kind review, we promise that we won't let our standards drop!

We are very grateful for the trust you place in us and hope to be able to help you in the near future.
The range of products mentioned in the Good Life letter is varied and interesting. I bought a book. Buying was very straightforward and delivery fast, item well-packed and worth reading for anyone wanting to heal/protect their eyes. I’d happily buy from Good Life again.
Many thanks for your kind review, naturally we are pleased that you had a pleasant experience of buying from the Good Life Letter and hope that we can help you again in the near future.
Amusing but informative
We are very grateful for your kind words of support and glad that you enjoy the Good Life Letter.
I enjoy reading the news letter and have purchased several recommended products. Indeed, it’s a bit of a problem deciding which products to purchase and which to ignore as several of them aim to do similar things.
Many thanks for the feedback, and we are pleased that you like the newsletter.

One thing that Ray has always said is that not everything works for everyone so he does offer variations on a theme and a no quibble 35 day returns policy, this means that if you try something and are not satisfied you can send it back and there will be an alternative to try.
No problems just excellent service
Thank you for the kind words of support, we really appreciate it and hope we can help you again in the near future.
Excellent reading and helpful advice,very good tips for your health
Many thanks for the 5 star review and kind words of support, we really appreciate it.
The Good Life Letter is a refreshing alternative to the status quo, a source of ‘real’ information as different from that sometimes purveyed by the ‘establishment’. Even more so that it is written by a real individual rather than churned out by the official line.
That is not to say that the Official Line is anything but very important - to the extent that the country probably couldn't function without it/them.
Just that it is good to have a bit of fresh air, and to be able to read of alternate research and their results.
Keep up your good work.
Thank you so much for a full and in depth review of the Good Life Letter, we really appreciate the time and effort that you have given to offer your feedback.

We are very grateful for the kind words of support and Ray will be overjoyed that you enjoy his style and delivery.

Many thanks once again.
Excellent, informative and humorous, as always.
We are very grateful for your feedback and support - thank you for sharing your experience of the Good Life Letter.
Very informative with a lot of humour thrown in. Always helpful. I have made many purchases in the past few years. Very good service.
Many thanks for the feedback and those kind words of support, we really do appreciate it.
I look forward to receiving the Good Life letter. Not only is it informative but usually amusing too.
Thank you for taking the time to share your expereince of the Good Life Letter, we are delighted that you enjoy reading the newsletters.
I find the GLL quite interesting, it brings some very good points that should make people think about health issues and how to make there life better.
Many thanks for the feedback and kind words of support.
Excellent service and products as always.
Many thanks for the review, and the kind words of support, it is greatly appreciated.
Reliable, easy to talk to.
Thank you for your feedback and kind words of support.
All products easy to order, well packaged and promptly despatched.
Thank you for sharing your experience of using the Good Life Letter, we are so grateful for the 5 star review and hope to be of help to you in the near future.
I have found the Good Life Letters to be informative , humourous in parts, and written in a form that could be easily understood, a format that is much appreciated.
We are really glad that you enjoy the Good Life Letter and find the information that Ray researches to be of benefit - he will be delighted to know you like reading them.

Many thanks for the 5 star review, we do really appreciate it.
Excellent.
Thank you!

We really appreciate the 5 star review, many thanks.
I am always impressed by the research behind the Good Life Letters, and I assume the qualities of the Shop products are sound; the service is reliable.
Excellent quality products
Many thanks for the feedback, we try to source the best quality products that we can and to pack them so that they get to you in prime condition too.

We are very grateful for you kind words of support, it is most appreciated.
Good Life Letter is rated 4.76 based on 877 reviews