Glotech Repairs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Glotech Repairs
Read Glotech Repairs Reviews

About Glotech Repairs:

We are one of the UK's leading domestic appliance repairers, fixing almost all makes and models of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, ovens, cookers, hobs, fridges, freezers, and more!

Please take a moment to read our customer's experiences and share your own.
We are always contactable by phone on 01727 896 789 or email at repairs@glotech.com.

Unit 2 Soothouse Spring

Tell us how Glotech Repairs made you happy
Horrendous service,booked a day off work for an appt slot between 8am and 1pm and no one came, i rang up and they said they were too busy, apparently someone left a message but i didnt get it and they clearly didnt try very hard - an email could have been sent also, waste of a day off work. just read the rest of the reviews - perhaps a blessing in disguise.
Don't use this company. Waited in between 8.00 -1.00 our aloted slot & no one showed
Spam services. Not reliable shop. Do not pre payment. No refund.
came Within two days of ringing to look at integrated oven , engineer tried new element but it was the circuit board that needed replacing as I did not want to wait ages for new circuit board I decided to get new oven , when it arrived a few days later rang and had the same engineer fit it in the same day excellent service , very present engineer Even helped to empty filter on my washing machine as same time , will use again if I have to . Would not take a tip cannot praise enough.
Engineer never showed up
Booked an apt for between 12 and 5 to repair electric ove. Have photocopy confirming appt. waited in all afternoon but no one turned up. Globe has and Domestec seem to employ same self employed engineeers and muddle things between them. My advice, find the engineer and avoid these umbrella companies who promise much and delete very nothing but delays and broken promises.
I have just had a brilliant experience and service from Glotech South London. On Friday I nearly ordered a new washing machine but then found Glotech Repairs on line and booked a visit. Leanne was the amazing proactive person who called and organised the visit - and then today Ben the Engineer came and immediately understood the problem with my machine and checked it throughly and sorted the issue, also giving me good advice for maintenance going forward....and saved me hundreds of pounds. Thank you so much. Sue W
Your organisations should be aware that you are the most unprofessional, disorganised, unreliable and poorly managed provider of appliance repair services that I have encountered in my 75 years. I shall itemise the problems for you so that you can respond if you choose to do so. - I used the online provision to book a visit from the Glotech Repairs service team on 5th October at 1118. This seemed to work efficiently and I was offered an appointment 4 days later during the morning. Not the fast reliable service or a same / next day appointments at the top of your online advertisement but I thought I’d give it a go - Expectantly I waited in all day on 9th - no one had arrived as promised during the morning period offered and at just after 1pm I emailed the company for an update. I received from Chloe a reasonable reply: I’ve just checked for you unfortunately the engineer has been held up with a couple of his jobs today and will be with you approximately in the next 2/3 hours. Will this booking still be okay for you? - I immediately agreed and again waited in all afternoon. At 1630 I received: The engineer has just made us aware he is having trouble at the job he is currently at and he isn’t going to make it to you today I’m afraid. Could we re book you please, what day would be convenient for you? Sorry for any inconvenience - I reluctantly decided to continue, replying As soon as you can please, any morning, EXCEPT FRIDAY - Someone replied I have changed this to tomorrow morning for you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused from today’s appt. Thanks My reply Thanks. Earlier the better if you can. - Eventually two operatives DID arrive (at about 4pm!!) and spent time looking for problem. This took a while but they decided with support from the main office team that it was a faulty impeller item. They said one was in stock, charged the agreed fee and told me someone would be in touch immediately to arrange fitting. - Again that didn’t happen and next day I resorted to calling the number I had - was passed from the main central booking team to the Kent service providers who had to check they had the part (they did) and I was informed someone would call next day to say when an operative would arrive to fit it. They didn’t and I am still waiting. I cant think of anything else that COULD go wrong so you managed to get 100% score on that count. In everything else you were awful. The fairest outcome would be that you return my £80-odd to me and I can make alternative arrangements. If you can’t do that, I shall put this review online wherever I can to possibly prevent others being served as poorly as I have been - joining I note about 30% of your reviewers who are less than fully satisfied with your service. Laurie Bush (Dr)
Very efficient. Turned up exactly when they said they would. Professional & pleasant manner Highly recommended.
Thanks loads, nice engineer Martin who fixed our Bosch dishwasher, certainly efficient and friendly. The dishwasher had been stored for a while and wouldn't work but a fab service and very reasonable cost too. I live in the Harrow(London) area.
I thought I had found a reliable company to fix my washing machine (based on some of the earlier reviews on this website). Not so! So far have paid out £163 towards the repair of my washing machine only to discover today that there is an additional issue, requiring another part, incurring an additional cost and which will now cause a further delay in the repair. Had I known that the repair would end with an *estimated* cost of £200 and potentially more, I would have put that money towards buying a new machine. So now that I have already begun this process with Glotech, another part has to be sourced, a new appointment to be arranged and I will have to await a third visit from an engineer. In the meantime, no washing machine. I am not impressed.
Glotech Repairs South London, have been serving my washing machines for over a year now and offer a very reliable and professional service. Prompt and friendly people.
Absolute scam, please avoid. Gentleman made no attempt at a repair. Looked at the fridge for 30 seconds, said it's beyond repair and demanded payment. Please avoid and don't use this scam service
Do NOT use this company. Very expensive and totally unreliable. Total waste of time! Not impressed with the engineer who arrived late and then refused to do the repair!
Appointment booked and confirmed but no one came. Try calling there is no response. The same- any answer for emails. It was urgent booking but just wasting time.
Very disappointed and would not recommend. Booked the appointment for a repair and a day off work. Engineer turned up could not identify the model number and therefore was not able to say how much the replacement part would cost. I did not pay the engineer. I have been hounded for the last few days for the repair cost, which in my mind has not been completed yet. The customer service threatened me with debt collection if I did not pay and also said they won't tell me the cost of the parts until I paid. I have offered to pay cash for collection or when the repair is completed but they refuse and will only take card over the phone. This service is not on. I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy.
Jokers!! Engineer was booked for 2/9/2019 but no Engineer turned up when I called them they said there was no Engineer in my area and they tried to call me, which they hadn't as when I asked who called, at what time and on what number they couldn't answer the question. I asked to speak to a manager the lady (kiera) said there no manager here and only her and another member off staff in the office, she said she will email a manager who will call me the next day, still waiting no phone call from a manager regarding my complaint.
Very efficient professional service at a reasonable price. We have used them before and they are always reliable.
I was very pleased with the service I received. I had been warned that it would not be possible to get spare parts for my fridge freezer and it was great that the engineer who visited could effect a workaround to address the issue caused by a split pipe. He was efficient and friendly and I would definitely recomend the service.
This is one of those pulled back from the edge of unhappiness reviews. My first experience with a Glotech plumber was in a word shabby. He said it needed new parts or replacing and left to find a part. What made it remarkable was when I rang Glotech - after waiting a month for the plumber to come back and finish the job - I was put through to the head of customer service who organised another plumber at no charge. The guy showed up as agreed, fixed my dishwasher, explained why a perfectly good (but old) machine did NOT need new parts or replacing and gave me tips to keep it lime scale free. So, mine is a very satisfying after sales care experience.
Glotech Repairs is rated 4.17 based on 893 reviews