Glotech Repairs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Glotech Repairs
Read Glotech Repairs Reviews

About Glotech Repairs:

We are one of the UK's leading domestic appliance repairers, fixing almost all makes and models of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, ovens, cookers, hobs, fridges, freezers, and more!

Please take a moment to read our customer's experiences and share your own.
We are always contactable by phone on 01727 896 789 or email at repairs@glotech.com.

Unit 2 Soothouse Spring, ,

Tell us how Glotech Repairs made you happy
Vladimir turned & solved the problem very quickly, very nice man & very efficient service. Thankyou.
Time Wasters really..
had a faulty tumble dryer. had 3 visits from the company dragging over 10 weeks and still no any sensible result - the appliance is out of order.
They cleaned, changed some little parts and at the end told me that there is some gas coming into compressor (???) so they wont be able to fix it so I should not call them any more.
SURELY I WILL NOT! EVER...
Our fridge and freezer broke so I booked with Glotech Repairs. When they came in they only checked for a minute then just told us that it needed a gas refill. Before they even started they wanted us to sign the paperwork or otherwise just pay for labour costs(£102) which totaled up to £200. So without even starting you have to pay money. Therefore we signed the contract and cannot get by help when the fridge and freezer are still not working. I strongly would not recommend this company.
Really brilliant service - efficient booking system and friendly technicians. Fixed my washing machine in 20 minutes. No messing around, no hidden costs, great, thanks guys.
Delighted with the service. Fully masked and great customer service
Very prompt appointment given. Friendly professional engineer who repaired the appliance in no time
Repair done quickly and efficiently
Not impressed with the customer service except for Sophie who was amazing!!
The engineer broke the door & didn’t put the screws back in the bottom of the dishwasher (Jason) all he was instead in was having an early day!
Paul who came out was also amazing
Booked a job with you and engineer wast able to come. Spoke with Glotech after the lady I spoke too very unhelpful.
Fantastic service indeed - highly recommended. Easy to book, punctual, to the point, no mess no nonsense, fixed an issue that other provider could not, affordable price. Thank you!
To making the appointment and receiving a reply, to the engineer informing me when he would be arriving which turned out to be earlier than the booked time which was great, cannot find any problems and would gladly recommend Glotech
Your technician arrived on time and I have nothing to complain about there although he seemed overstretched. However, I chose your firm because it advertised that pumps were kept on the vans and you could therefore repair quickly. Your technician stayed for a total of 15 minutes, didn't dismantle anything and told us it needed a new pump (which we knew) and that I would have to wait at least a week for him to come out again to fit it because his schedule was so busy - so my poor husband after a 12 hour day at work had to spend 3 hours last night doing what I have paid your firm to do. Poor value and misleading advertising.
Engineer arrived on time, properly masked and kept a safe distance, knew about our appliance and was able to fix the problem quickly
Quick response to our request for an engineer to look at our dishwasher. Great communication both written and verbally. Highly recommend.
Good morning,

Thank you for your positive feedback, we are really pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience with us.

Lauren
Came quickly, resolved the issue and were very pleasant and easy to deal with

Perfect service thank you

Lauren
Great service fixed first time out

Lauren
I am very pleased the job was done fast and with care.I would recommend this Glotech Repairs any time .

Lauren
The repair unfortunately hasn't fixed the issue. As it is situated in our garage we were told this is below recommended temp conditions and therefore another call out would be chargeable. The freezer has been in the garage for 4 years without any issues previously. For environmental and cost reasons I thought a repair would make sense but this experience suggests I should buy a replacement in future.

I didn't communicate with Glotech using any of the methods below. I set up an online appointment.
Great service, very friendly. Problem fixed very promptly.

Glotech Repairs is rated 4.13 based on 1,465 reviews