Glotech Repairs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Glotech Repairs
Read Glotech Repairs Reviews

About Glotech Repairs:

We are one of the UK's leading domestic appliance repairers, fixing almost all makes and models of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, ovens, cookers, hobs, fridges, freezers, and more!

Please take a moment to read our customer's experiences and share your own.
We are always contactable by phone on 01727 896 789 or email at repairs@glotech.com.

Unit 2 Soothouse Spring, ,

Tell us how Glotech Repairs made you happy
We recently had our Siemens dishwasher fitted by Ben of Glotech South East. Their service is great and Ben did a brilliant job. We would highly recommend his service.
I found glotech online. I found the website very easy to use, I found the pricing fair and straightforward.
I was able to get an appointment that suited me and the 30min warning call is great. The engineer was very professional and personable. Communication was good with emails and texts and my dishwasher was fixed just in time for xmas.
As I had not had a personal recommendation to use glotech I was not sure how it would be but I was very pleased my web search found them and I will happily use them again and recommend to others.
Alex serviced my oven - really friendly and helpful. Super professional; would definitely recommend!
(Alx) - Posted 1 month ago
Ben from Glotech came to our rescue when our oven stopped heating up just before Christmas. He arrived promptly and sorted everything out without any fuss or bother, and was so friendly and polite that we were sorry to see him leave.
Reasonably priced call out.
Once here, the engineer, Tim, worked steadily and without fuss and sorted out the problem. He was reassuring and positive. I was so relieved. Thank you for the appointment.
My oven was repaired and working within a day. The engineer was polite, professional and very knowledgeable. Because the fault turned out to be just a faulty connection then no parts were needed and i was only charged the fixed labour charge. This was my first time of using glotech and i was really impressed. I recommend them highly.
The service was excellent. They responded to our request the soonest time possible. Never had any issue with the washing machine since the repair.
Very good, showed up on time during booking window, diagnosed problem, had correct spare part on the van, repaired my cooker in one visit. Very polite and professional tradesman.
Very disappointing, I booked on line for a dishwasher repair
great service
Mark was very helpful and polite. Would definitely use him again.
Quick response to my call & a very nice gentleman came & dealt with my washing machine on time.
Very good service- quick and efficient
polite and competent repair people as well as the receptionist who took great pains to fit us in as soon as possible. The gents who arrived diagnised the situation very quickly- drum and bearings, which we thought as well. No point in repairing so we bought another-after listening to their advice on good washing machines. really appreciated their help; great local company to get in touch with when you need them. thanks so much
Great service. Tim did a good job in repairing my American fridge freezer.
Company have always treated me well with first class service
I was very pleased with the prompt and efficient booking system, and the engineer was very polite and spent a long time fixing my washing machine and explaining the problem. I have added Glotech to my address book in case of future problems.
Really nice guys came within the time and they sorted out my washing machine very quickly. Thankyou
As my oven is an Italian (Foster) make my broken elements would probably have to be sent
From Italy so I decided not to continue. However, the engineer gave it a thorough inspection
And found there was an element I had never used so said I could use ONLY that and it would
Work for some considerable time. He switched it on and waited to make sure that it was
Working. It has been perfect since.
Glotech Repairs is rated 4.12 based on 1,378 reviews