Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Globelink International Travel Insurance
Read Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

About Globelink International Travel Insurance:

Travel insurance for travellers & holidaymakers living in the UK & EU countries. We are a part of the Know before you go campaign, initiated by the FCO, participating in different events and trying to make travellers' lives safer, warning them about troubles and giving travelling advice.

info@globelink.co.uk

Alpi House, Suite 2, East Wing, 2nd Floor, Miles Gray Road

Tell us how Globelink International Travel Insurance made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
seem good..........used them for about seven years.....never had to claim
Thank you for your feedback! Stay safe and healthy!
Nulla da eccepire. Staff disponibile e cordiale.
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it!
uon rapporto prezzo/prestazioni. Grazie
Thank you for your review, Mr. Loggia! Travel safe!
Application process was easy. The person I spoke to about pre-existing conditions was fantastic, very easy to talk to. Hopefully I won't have need to make a claim which is the key factor in determining a good insurer.
Thank you for your feedback! Enjoy your trips!
Good product competitive price especially for over 70s
Thank you for your feedback, Mr. Sadler! Travel safe!
Good coverage. Average value for money and well worth it.
Thank you for your feedback, Mr. Douglas! Travel safe!
E' un'ottima soluzione per avere una copertura annuale sui viaggi sia per turismo che di lavoro. Costi più che ragionevoli a fronte di ottime coperture. Sono molto efficienti in caso di richiesta di rimborso.
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your attitude toward our company. Enjoy your trips!
Very good easy web site to use and competitive prices.
Only negative, tried many times to insure single item and was not able too does so, very frustrating.
Thank you for your review, Mrs. Duquenoy! Travel safe!
Very helpful staff quick and efficiently dealt with query I would recommend them
Thank you for your feedback, Mrs. Reeves! We wish you memorable and comfortable trips!
Thankfully we have never had to claim so I can't say anything about that process. However, the response to any queries had always been quick and helpful so I have confidence that any claims will also be dealt with efficiently.
Thank you for your review! We appreciate it. Enjoy your trips!
So far so good. The proof of the pudding will be in the eating. It all depends the processing of any potential claim. Hope there isn't one!
Thank you for your feedback! Wish you safe and memorable trips!
Very good at confirming a quote. However the details of the quote are confusing. It appears that the exempt medical conditions appear after your quote is provided. It would be better if these exempt conditions are available .before requesting a quote.
Thank you for your opinion, Mr. Hilton! We appreciate your opinion and wish you comfortable and memorable trips!
it was easy to apply for just a few hiccups I have not travelled yet so I cant say more
Thanks for your feedback! We would love to hear your opinion on the buying process and customer experience of Globelink Travel Insurance. This information is extremely valuable for our website development. Travel safe!
despite the huge price hike, the company do recognise customer care, provide good customer service, reply to emails, answer questions, with comprehensive policies, & quite quick 2get things moving & sorted with minimal quibble/grief.
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance! We wish you to have safe and sound trips.
The whole process and cost is excellent and if I had any queries they came back to me by email fairly quickly. The reasons for 4 instead is I can only add a maximum of £1000 for say a phone etc. for extra cover above the £300 per item. The real review is IF (hopefully not) I need to make a claim as with all insurance it is good to have it but it is when a claim is made the real feeling of goodwill shows.
Thank you for your choice and feedback, Mr. Marks! We appreciate your opinion!
I can only say that taking out the insurance online was easy. I cannot yet comment how good it is because I haven't taken my journey yet.
Thanks for your loyalty and sharing your positive experience of dealing with Globelink. Enjoy your trip!
Getting better, little by little. After years of being discriminated against because of cancer treatment at last this Company has given a lifeline. Of course there is an Additional premium, in my case £38. However that’s for UK and Europe only. We need just to get a Company to allow Worldwide and we truly will be set free.
Well done so far
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance, Mr. Churchill. We wish you to have safe and sound trips.
Easy to book insurance, helpful staff. Haven't had to make a claim, and hopefully never will so have marked as Good. If I do make a claim in the future and they are as efficient at dealing with it as they are at selling then I would say Very Good.
Thank you. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will continue to use Globelink for future travels.
I'm happy with Globelink, and have been for a decade now. They're very easy to deal with and always pleasant on the phone; they make it easy to purchase travel insurance. The only reason I did not give them the highest rating is that I feel they need to reconsider longer trip durations for those over 65 or 70. 70 is the new 50, after all, and the world is becoming smaller, so for those of use over a certain age, with families all over the world, being limited to 60 days or less per trip is problematic. This isn't specific to Globelink, to be sure, but I see no reason that Globelink shouldn't be the first to step up to this issue.
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance again to cover your trip. Travel safe and enjoy your trips!
Very helpful telephone contact...professionally conducted the renewal request.
A bit unhappy that my premiums had increased by 30 pound since the previous renew letter I received from you, hence only a 4 star rating .
Thank you, Mr. Boswell. We appreciate your comments and look forward to ensuring your travel safety in future.
Globelink International Travel Insurance is rated 4.51 based on 1,231 reviews