Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Globelink International Travel Insurance
Read Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

About Globelink International Travel Insurance:

Travel insurance for travellers & holidaymakers living in the UK & EU countries. We are a part of the Know before you go campaign, initiated by the FCO, participating in different events and trying to make travellers' lives safer, warning them about troubles and giving travelling advice.

info@globelink.co.uk

Alpi House, Suite 2, East Wing, 2nd Floor, Miles Gray Road

Tell us how Globelink International Travel Insurance made you happy
easy to use, download of documents easy to obtain as pdf or print. Expensive for anyone over the age of 70, could be more flexible with discounts for loyal customers especially those who have not claimed on any policies. Would use again.
Just renewed for the third or fourth time - every year I check out the options, and every year come back to Globelink for over 70s annual travel insurance - good price and good cover. Thankfully never had to claim, which is the real test of insurance, but judging from the other reviews that goes well too - that would enable me to give 5 stars.
Thank you for your honest and detailed feedback! Travel safe!
I’m still waiting for a copy of my insurance policy. Please email to me. Thanks

Thank you for arranging travel insurance with Globelink.co.uk.Your certificate CAN/E/740749 has been sent by email.24 hr medical assist Call +44(0)1273624661

Please email
Thank you for your feedback. An email with your certificate and full policy documents was sent the on the day of purchase, we will resend a further copy today but please check it has not gone into your junk/spam folders, any further problems please contact us via email Globelink@globlelink.co.uk
I have never had to claim so cannot comment on that aspect but I enjoy renewing as I can do so with the excellent Tracy who always makes parting with money an enjoyable experience ..plus she obviously knows her job back to front.
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it!
seem good..........used them for about seven years.....never had to claim
Thank you for your feedback! Stay safe and healthy!
Nulla da eccepire. Staff disponibile e cordiale.
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it!
uon rapporto prezzo/prestazioni. Grazie
Thank you for your review, Mr. Loggia! Travel safe!
Application process was easy. The person I spoke to about pre-existing conditions was fantastic, very easy to talk to. Hopefully I won't have need to make a claim which is the key factor in determining a good insurer.
Thank you for your feedback! Enjoy your trips!
Good product competitive price especially for over 70s
Thank you for your feedback, Mr. Sadler! Travel safe!
Good coverage. Average value for money and well worth it.
Thank you for your feedback, Mr. Douglas! Travel safe!
E' un'ottima soluzione per avere una copertura annuale sui viaggi sia per turismo che di lavoro. Costi più che ragionevoli a fronte di ottime coperture. Sono molto efficienti in caso di richiesta di rimborso.
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your attitude toward our company. Enjoy your trips!
Very good easy web site to use and competitive prices.
Only negative, tried many times to insure single item and was not able too does so, very frustrating.
Thank you for your review, Mrs. Duquenoy! Travel safe!
Very helpful staff quick and efficiently dealt with query I would recommend them
Thank you for your feedback, Mrs. Reeves! We wish you memorable and comfortable trips!
Thankfully we have never had to claim so I can't say anything about that process. However, the response to any queries had always been quick and helpful so I have confidence that any claims will also be dealt with efficiently.
Thank you for your review! We appreciate it. Enjoy your trips!
So far so good. The proof of the pudding will be in the eating. It all depends the processing of any potential claim. Hope there isn't one!
Thank you for your feedback! Wish you safe and memorable trips!
Very good at confirming a quote. However the details of the quote are confusing. It appears that the exempt medical conditions appear after your quote is provided. It would be better if these exempt conditions are available .before requesting a quote.
Thank you for your opinion, Mr. Hilton! We appreciate your opinion and wish you comfortable and memorable trips!
it was easy to apply for just a few hiccups I have not travelled yet so I cant say more
Thanks for your feedback! We would love to hear your opinion on the buying process and customer experience of Globelink Travel Insurance. This information is extremely valuable for our website development. Travel safe!
despite the huge price hike, the company do recognise customer care, provide good customer service, reply to emails, answer questions, with comprehensive policies, & quite quick 2get things moving & sorted with minimal quibble/grief.
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance! We wish you to have safe and sound trips.
The whole process and cost is excellent and if I had any queries they came back to me by email fairly quickly. The reasons for 4 instead is I can only add a maximum of £1000 for say a phone etc. for extra cover above the £300 per item. The real review is IF (hopefully not) I need to make a claim as with all insurance it is good to have it but it is when a claim is made the real feeling of goodwill shows.
Thank you for your choice and feedback, Mr. Marks! We appreciate your opinion!
I can only say that taking out the insurance online was easy. I cannot yet comment how good it is because I haven't taken my journey yet.
Thanks for your loyalty and sharing your positive experience of dealing with Globelink. Enjoy your trip!
Globelink International Travel Insurance is rated 4.52 based on 1,246 reviews