Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

857 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Travel insurance for travellers & holidaymakers living in the UK & EU countries. We are a part of the Know before you go campaign, initiated by the FCO, participating in different events and trying to make travellers' lives safer, warning them about troubles and giving travelling advice.

info@globelink.co.uk

Alpi House, Suite 2, East Wing, 2nd Floor, Miles Gray Road

How would you rate Globelink International Travel Insurance?

Verified Buyer

The website is easy to navigate. I have to go through medical screening which has been quite straightforward. This is the second time I have used Globelink and would do again. The proof of the pudding would, of course, be if a claim had to be made and how they deal
Gillian Partridge
Verified Buyer

Your staff was very friendly, helpful and informative. Your first question rate out of 5 is irrelevant at the moment as I have only purchased. I will give you a review after my holiday and if I have to claim.
Verified Buyer

Il sito è ottimo e chiaro, facile da usare e con info complete. I costi di assicurazione sono assolutamente competitivi e il servizio offerto (purtroppo l'ho utilizzato) decisamente valido.
Miriam Trolese
Verified Buyer

i do not have a contract and i can pay with paypall
Dear Mariam,
Online purchases are paid using Worldpay, a secure payment system which accepts most Credit or Debit cards and PayPal, we can see that you did purchase a travel insurance policy with us on 13/05/2017, if you have any questions or queries on this policy please email us at globelink@globelink.co.uk and we will be happy to help.
Cherry Thackrah
Verified Buyer

I feel secure knowing I have a policy with you
Diane Cecilia Hudson
Verified Buyer

We have used Globelink for many years as ex pats in Spain we find it is the easiest one to book, no hidden charges easy to understand what covers are available and a reasonable price. What more could you ask for!
Michael Pennington

Clear, concise, efficient service
Verified Buyer

I found Globelink to be one of the best, it offers me a longer cover, the service is excellent and efficient. I am very satisfied.
We appreciate your feedback and are pleased you found our service easy to use and efficient. May you have many amazing trips!
Verified Buyer

Excellent and very helpful amid panic of travelling daughter informing of forgetting travel insurance after first flight. Such a relief
Thank you for your feedback. Globelink offers travel insurance for those who are already travelling and forgotten to take out cover, and we are glad to know this option helped your daughter to have a safe trip.

Clear understandable information.
Simple purchase procedure.
Competitive price.
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance and we are pleased you found our website and online purchase was easy to use. Travel safe!
Verified Buyer

Excellent website and a comprehensive product range. I've found it very easy to set up appropriate insurance for both short and long trips.
Thank you for the feedback. We are constantly working on our website improvements to make it user-friendly and easy to use. We wish you to have a safe and memorable trip!
Christine Stevenson
Verified Buyer

There was a spelling mistake in my address. I rang back the next day and it was corrected but I had to print out again.
Dear Mrs. Stevenson,
We are happy to assist with customer queries on the certificate and are pleased you received your correct document to print and keep to hand when travelling, and wish you a safe and pleasant trip.
ELAINE SURPLICE
Verified Buyer

Easy good company to deal with though never had to claim.
Thank you for the feedback, Mrs. Surplice. Your opinion is very important for us. Travel safe!
Verified Buyer

Having pre-existing conditions and not living in the UK, we found it difficult to purchase reasonably-priced travel insurance. GlobeLink have filled the gap.
Thank you for choosing Globelink as your travel insurance provider. We are very happy to help you have safe and enjoyable trips.
James Bates
Verified Buyer

having used Globelink International Travel Insurance for the first time I found their website easy to navigate and their insurance extremely completive and flexible . It was refreshing that a travel insurance company was / is prepared to exclude certain medical conditions from insuring , instead of loading a single travel policy with very high costs. Thank you Globelink !
Thank you for these positive words on our travel insurance, Mr. Bates. We value your opinion and wish you many safe and pleasant trips!
Verified Buyer

Applying online was quick, but 3 times, when I wanted to check information or read information before accepting, I had to go back and start from the beginning. My trip is over 4 months away, so I can only say that I found what I wanted and had a choice of items to include or exclude. Ideally medical coverage in the USA could be differentiated to offer lower premiums to dual citizens who already have Medicare hospital coverage when travelling in the US. I will also say that it took me quite a while to FIND you after searching the web a long time with no success. As soon as I discovered Globelink I gave up my search and bought your basic policy. Thanks
Thank you for sharing your experience and for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance. We are constantly working on our service and website improvements and would be glad to insure more of your trips in future. Travel safe!
Verified Buyer

They are competitive in price.
We value your opinion and wish you many safe and pleasant trips!
Emma Nelly Miliani
Verified Buyer

I have just bought the insurance lets see how it works!
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance. Have a nice trip!
Royston Nokes
Verified Buyer

So far the booking and display were easy, and feed back was quick to reply,
Thank you for the positive feedback, Mr. Nokes. Enjoy your trip!
Peter Smith
Verified Buyer

Filled the criteria that I was looking for
We are glad Globelink Travel Insurance meet your requirements, Mr. Smith. Travel safe!
Globelink International Travel Insurance is rated 4.51 based on 857 reviews