Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Globelink International Travel Insurance

About Globelink International Travel Insurance: Travel insurance for travellers & holidaymakers living in the UK & EU countries. We are a part of the Know before you go campaign, initiated by the FCO, participating in different events and trying to make travellers' lives safer, warning them about troubles and giving travelling advice.

info@globelink.co.uk

Alpi House, Suite 2, East Wing, 2nd Floor, Miles Gray Road

How would you rate Globelink International Travel Insurance ?

Marion Williams
Verified Buyer
"Tracy was very articulate, clear directions of what was and what was not!"
"Globelink it's a really good travel insurance. So friendly, so easy, with very good costs. I'll always travel with globelink. Maurizio Makovec Viterbo Italy"
Victor Da Cal
Verified Buyer
"I find the system very straightforward."
Alan Brown
Verified Buyer
"great price very easy to deal with"
Margaret Milgate
Verified Buyer
"The service it brilliant,extremely helpful and easy to talk to. Highly recommend."
Ann Walker
Verified Buyer
"I prefer to go with Globelink as I am used to going with them"
"Getting travel insurance for someone living in Italy was made very easy. An efficient service."
"Very easy to buy the travel insurance on line, and print documents."
James Smith
Verified Buyer
"Our re-newal was handled promptly and efficiently by both globelink and health check staff. This is our 4th year with globelink without a claim but do no an extra discount because of this."
We appreciate your positive feedback, Mr. Smith and hope you’ll continue using Globelink services.
Patricia Elder
Verified Buyer
"The cover was everything I needed"
Thanks for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance, Mrs. Elder. We wish you many safe trips!
Lesley Fenton
Verified Buyer
"Easy to navigate site. Options well explained. We are Brits living in France and many other insurance companies don't offer cover. One slight negative – it wasn't immediately obvious on the site where to find the list of countries included in the European cover. I found it eventually though."
Thank you, Mrs. Fenton. We value your opinion and wish you many safe and pleasant trips!
"I have insured with Globelink for many years....with Worldwide and European annual policies. Both my husband and I are both over 65, and to date there are no age restrictions to your policies, this is very important to us as we hope to continue traveling for a good many years yet. Renewal is a very simple on-line procedure."
Thank you for a positive feedback. We are happy to know you found our service helpful and efficient. Travel safe!
GODFREY RICHARDS
Verified Buyer
"All very clear & concise, particularly recognising existing conditions and their reasonable exceptions. Thanks"
We appreciate your feedback, Mr. Richards, and are pleased you found our service efficient. May you have many amazing trips!
"Very good service"
Thank you. Have a nice trip!
Julie Lawson
Verified Buyer
"A very brief recorded message to listen to before speaking to an agent. So very quick and efficient. The agents were friendly and professional."
Thanks for sharing your positive experience of dealing with Globelink, Mrs. Lawson. Travel safe!
Paul Bailey
"No complaints"
Thank you, Mr. Bailey. Have a great trip!
"As I forgot to take a travel insurance before my departure for Asia , I was happy to find Globelink Travel Insurance who offers an insurance after my departure , it was easy and the price was reasonable !"
Thank you for this positive feedback, and enjoy your trip!
"All answers came very fast and were friendly. When I chose the wrong product by mistake then I was quickly offered a way to correct it. Smooth."
Thanks for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance. Enjoy your trip!
IAN FORREST
Verified Buyer
".Always good value, and at a good price,"
Thank you, Mr. Forrest. Have a great trip!
"Easy , and food deal for backpaker"
Thanks for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance. Travel safe!
Globelink International Travel Insurance is rated 4.52 based on 957 reviews