Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Globelink International Travel Insurance
Read Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

About Globelink International Travel Insurance:

Travel insurance for travellers & holidaymakers living in the UK & EU countries. We are a part of the Know before you go campaign, initiated by the FCO, participating in different events and trying to make travellers' lives safer, warning them about troubles and giving travelling advice.

info@globelink.co.uk

Alpi House, Suite 2, East Wing

Tell us how Globelink International Travel Insurance made you happy
The online purchasing process was straightforward. We needed an insurance policy while already away from home. Our ages are 65 and 68. This was the only company we could find that would cover us.
We have not had to make a claim so cannot comment on this aspect.
Thank you for sharing your detailed feedback. Travel safe!
I find your staff very friendly, helpful and professional. I would recommend your company to family and friends.
Thank you for choosing Globelink. Have a great trip!
I recently renewed by phone, assisted by Tracy. Tracy is polite, efficient and friendly - I couldn’t have asked for anything more.
Thank you for your feedback and we are happy to help. Travel safely.
Good price and cover. Easy to renew.
Thank you for the feedback. Travel safe!
Excellent program.
Thank you for the feedback. Travel safe!
Informed via email of a significant COVID related upgrade for new policies. Having just renewed, they happily effectively upgraded my policy. Great news and great service. Thanks
Thank you for your feedback and happy to help. Travel safely.
Arranged "Already Travelling" insurance for my son online, easy to do. One of the few companies offering this service.
Thank you for your review and glad we could help.
Updated policy to new covid cover with no problems. Excellent consultant. Thank you
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it and will continue doing our best to provide you with quality service.
I have used Globelink International Travel Insurance a few times and will continue to do so. The best company for expat cover.
Thank you for your comments and continued loyalty, we appreciate it!
easy to use, download of documents easy to obtain as pdf or print. Expensive for anyone over the age of 70, could be more flexible with discounts for loyal customers especially those who have not claimed on any policies. Would use again.
Thank you for your honest and detailed feedback! Travel safe!
Easy and comprehensive information to renew our annual travel insurance. Although increased in price, as expected, we feel that the enhanced cover offered in these difficult times is good value for money.
Thank you for your review! We appreciate it!
Just renewed for the third or fourth time - every year I check out the options, and every year come back to Globelink for over 70s annual travel insurance - good price and good cover. Thankfully never had to claim, which is the real test of insurance, but judging from the other reviews that goes well too - that would enable me to give 5 stars.
Thank you for your honest and detailed feedback! Travel safe!
I have been insured with Globelink for 5years during which time without any problems The staff are always helpful and there prices very competitive. Would never use anyone else.
Thank you for your review! Stay safe and be healthy!
Friendly, helpful, efficient when renewing my policy, let's hope they are just as kind if ever I have to claim
Thank you for your honest feedback! Travel safe!
Just so lovely to actually be able to phone & speak to someone instead of going on line.
Thank you for your feedback. Stay safe and healthy!
I’m still waiting for a copy of my insurance policy. Please email to me. Thanks

Thank you for arranging travel insurance with Globelink.co.uk.Your certificate CAN/E/740749 has been sent by email.24 hr medical assist Call +44(0)1273624661

Please email
Thank you for your feedback. An email with your certificate and full policy documents was sent the on the day of purchase, we will resend a further copy today but please check it has not gone into your junk/spam folders, any further problems please contact us via email Globelink@globlelink.co.uk
The policy is always very easy to renew and as an expat living abroad the rates are very reasonable. Fortunately I haven’t had to make a claim but the policy gives me peace of mind.
Easy to register a claim/incident from abroad and excellent after care service from yeam calling twice to check if we were om
Thank you for your feedback. Stay safe and healthy!
I have never had to claim so cannot comment on that aspect but I enjoy renewing as I can do so with the excellent Tracy who always makes parting with money an enjoyable experience ..plus she obviously knows her job back to front.
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it!
Excellent service and easy to access when other options are unavailable. A little expensive but I am 73 so to be expected.
Thank you for your honest feedback! Travel safe!
Globelink International Travel Insurance is rated 4.52 based on 1,251 reviews