Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Globelink International Travel Insurance

About Globelink International Travel Insurance: Travel insurance for travellers & holidaymakers living in the UK & EU countries. We are a part of the Know before you go campaign, initiated by the FCO, participating in different events and trying to make travellers' lives safer, warning them about troubles and giving travelling advice.

info@globelink.co.uk

Alpi House, Suite 2, East Wing, 2nd Floor, Miles Gray Road

Telephone

How would you rate Globelink International Travel Insurance ?

"Easy to fill application and apply for insurance. Simple with no complicated health questions either."
Thank you for sharing your experience, Mr. Parle. Enjoy your trip!
"A simple and easy to fill reequest form. Perfect for holiday insurance for all EU residents - hopefully also after Brexit!"
Thanks for your feedback, Dr. John. Enjoy your trip!
"Easy to use and understand website with full details and explanation of the insurance available. Competitive price with other expat insurance providers."
Thanks for sharing your positive experience of dealing with Globelink. Travel safe!
"Polite and efficient service. Thank you very much."
We appreciate your feedback and are pleased you found our service efficient. May you have many amazing trips!
"Renewing procedure could surely be simplified to be more user friendly. The emails from the company are succinct and to the point and I remain happy with the product."
We are sorry you found the renewal procedure not as simple as we hoped, we do include a link on the renewal email letters that takes you directly to the website for easier renewal log in or you have the option of giving us a quick call here and we can do the renewal for you.
"Precise and efficient. I will use you again."
Thanks for the positive feedback, Mrs. Garcia. We wish you an enjoyable trip!
"Once again a superb service when ordering our travel insurance. Invaluable help in telephone contact and payment problems solved in no time. Thanks :-)"
Thank you for such positive feedback, Mr. Craehn. We are very glad to help!
"difficult to use website, and then asking for a review before the trip"
Thank you for your feedback. We ask for Reviews on the purchase experience so we can improve the website for customers. Email us at globelink@globelink.co.uk to tell us more on what you found difficult, as this is unusual feedback for us.
"Used your company over two years ago and had an excellent service then over the telephone and also easy booking on the website for my holiday insurance so again used your company and still the same level of good service two years on.Keep up the good work and most of all competitive prices."
Thank you for your loyalty and kind words, Mr. Bodell. Travel safe and we hope you keep choosing Globelink!
"Basic insurance was good, when I broke my arm all medical and out of pocket expenses were paid without question. However it is now 2 years since their legal department has had my case and I only get information about my claim if I e-mail and ask. this is very frustrating and wish I had gone to my own solicitor as the case runs very much in my favour."
Thanks for the feedback and glad to hear you were happy with the insurance. Please email us at globelink@globelink.co.uk and we can check what is happening with the Claims Company for you.
"The staff member that I spoke to was named Crystal, and she was very efficient and polite. It was a pleasure to speak to her. An email confirmation was sent the same day, would it be possible for you to resend that email confirmation. It would be appreciated, thank you in advance."
Thank you for your feedback on our admin staffs performance, as requested, we have again emailed you over another full copy of your policy documents.
"It would be good to have a travel insurance policy?"
We have a record of you purchasing a policy on the 30th July 2018 which is why you have been asked to submit your review on the service you received.
"I purchased a single trip insurance and then thought an annual policy would be better for us. I contacted your company and Tracey was very helpful and sorted out the additional premium quickly and efficiently."
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance, Mrs. Case. We wish you to have safe and sound trips. It's our pleasure to help you.
"Both Tracey and Lindsey have been incredibly helpful and answered my questions in full so very pleased with the policy. Proof is in the pudding so let's hope I never have to claim."
Thank you for your positive feedback. We are always glad to assist over the phone should you have any questions and look forward to covering your future trips.
"Easy, clear and excellent cover. Don’t look any further"
Thank you. Enjoy your trip!
"My wife and I have had consecutive annual multi trip worldwide policies with Globelink International for many years. Their online initial and renewal procedures are easy to follow and the cover reasonably priced. Fortunately, we have not had occasion to make a claim so far. The five star rating reflects my dealings with the Globelink Administration Team and the online process. I have recommended Globelink to friends and family."
Thank you for your continued purchase and pleasant words about your experience with Globelink, Mr. Joyce. We aim at providing the highest level of service to our customers and are happy to know you are satisfied with our work. Travel safe!
"I wanted above all to insure my luggage and cancelled flights. I found, only through continued probing that I could only get that on a more expensive choice. This is only between Spain/ UK/ Spain. It would have been more efficient if I was asked what I wanted to insure for at the beginning."
The quotations are based you’re your travel plans, then listed by the premiums for that trip and the level of cover that each policy will offer you.
"Simple application form online, reasonable price, quick and easy."
Thank you, Mr. Baines. We look forward to insuring more of your future trips!
"Globelink provide a much needed service for a portion of travellers that others in the industry neglect"
Thank you, we are pleased to hear that you found everything you needed from our website. Have a great trip!
"Very helpful"
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance, Mrs. Smith. Have a great trip!
Globelink International Travel Insurance is rated 4.51 based on 993 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!