Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Globelink International Travel Insurance
Read Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

About Globelink International Travel Insurance:

Travel insurance for travellers & holidaymakers living in the UK & EU countries. We are a part of the Know before you go campaign, initiated by the FCO, participating in different events and trying to make travellers' lives safer, warning them about troubles and giving travelling advice.

info@globelink.co.uk

Alpi House, Suite 2, East Wing, 2nd Floor, Miles Gray Road

Tell us how Globelink International Travel Insurance made you happy
Friendly, helpful, efficient when renewing my policy, let's hope they are just as kind if ever I have to claim
Just so lovely to actually be able to phone & speak to someone instead of going on line.
I’m still waiting for a copy of my insurance policy. Please email to me. Thanks

Thank you for arranging travel insurance with Globelink.co.uk.Your certificate CAN/E/740749 has been sent by email.24 hr medical assist Call +44(0)1273624661

Please email
The policy is always very easy to renew and as an expat living abroad the rates are very reasonable. Fortunately I haven’t had to make a claim but the policy gives me peace of mind.
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it and will continue doing our best to provide you with quality service.
Easy to register a claim/incident from abroad and excellent after care service from yeam calling twice to check if we were om
Thank you for your feedback. Stay safe and healthy!
I have never had to claim so cannot comment on that aspect but I enjoy renewing as I can do so with the excellent Tracy who always makes parting with money an enjoyable experience ..plus she obviously knows her job back to front.
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it!
Excellent service and easy to access when other options are unavailable. A little expensive but I am 73 so to be expected.
Thank you for your honest feedback! Travel safe!
seem good..........used them for about seven years.....never had to claim
Thank you for your feedback! Stay safe and healthy!
They are ok when you buy it. When you have to get in touch, is again. been trying to extend policy for last week.
They are now removing all support for CoronaVirus, while I am stuck in a foreign country not able to go back. If you think you want a trust worthy company, I would stay clear. Again, easy to buy but not at all useful or helpful when needed to claim or even extend. Been a customer for 4 yrs, and still.
Really slow customer service, nothing can be done on the phone. Phone lines close 1hr or more before official closing time.
Thank you for your review! We understand your frustration, however, regrettably, in line with other Travel Insurance Providers, Covid-19 is now excluded. We continue to support customers with policy extensions and revised insurance dates through these challenging times. You remain covered for Emergency Medical and Repatriation for other unforeseen illness or accident while away. Thank you for custom and stay safe!
Globelink helped me organise my health insurance in America. I am a UK citizen but am there for an extended period of time and my current policy was due to run out soon. They were extremely efficient, friendly and informative and I managed to get the policy up and running really quickly. Good service would definitely recommend. Our broker was Drew and he was excellent!
Thank you for your review! Stay safe and be healthy!
Nulla da eccepire. Staff disponibile e cordiale.
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it!
I have been using Globelink now for 9 years. Each year i just automatically renew for the following 12 months. i needed to claim for a holiday due to Thomas Cook and it was dealt with efficiently.
I find they offer a very good policy with very little small print.
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it!
You did not answer to my urgent request of information to decide which policy to buy as renewal. I had to decide fearing being left with no policy at all. I repeated my request but still no answer has arrived.
Thank you for your review! We are experiencing unprecedented volumes of queries and we are so sorry we didn’t reply sooner. We have reviewed your emails and a reply is on its way. Thank you for renewing with us and safe travels.
Helpful, correct, prompt answer. Kindness. Thanks Christina!
Thank you for your review! Travel safe!
uon rapporto prezzo/prestazioni. Grazie
Thank you for your review, Mr. Loggia! Travel safe!
We bought our travel insurance a while ago and were worried about 'Coronavirus' but their website has a fact sheet which gave us the answers we needed.
Thank you for your feedback! Be healthy and stay safe!
Callcenter wasnt very understanding about my situation. Complete lack of empathy. Callcenter was denying that it was unsafe to visit countries.
Thank you for your feedback and sorry that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion.
Excellent service, very easy to get online and rapid responses to emails. Definitely use them for all my travel insurance
Thank you for your feedback! Enjoy your trips!
Very easy from begging to end.
Thank you for your review! We appreciate it!
Application process was easy. The person I spoke to about pre-existing conditions was fantastic, very easy to talk to. Hopefully I won't have need to make a claim which is the key factor in determining a good insurer.
Thank you for your feedback! Enjoy your trips!
Globelink International Travel Insurance is rated 4.51 based on 1,238 reviews