Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Globelink International Travel Insurance
Read Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

About Globelink International Travel Insurance:

Travel insurance for travellers & holidaymakers living in the UK & EU countries. We are a part of the Know before you go campaign, initiated by the FCO, participating in different events and trying to make travellers' lives safer, warning them about troubles and giving travelling advice.

info@globelink.co.uk

Alpi House, Suite 2, East Wing

Tell us how Globelink International Travel Insurance made you happy
Fortunately, I've never had to make use of Globelink but it's reassuring to know they're there if I need them. When I've had a doubt when renewing the policy, a friendly person has answered the phone and explained what to do. And best of all, I have an annual multi-trip travel insurance cover for myself and my partner at a great price.
Helpful advice , and so very patient in assisting me .. Knowledgeable, Thank you
An excellent travel insurance product that covers a wide range of health issues (including Covid) and cruise cover as standard. You can enhance the standard package with a range of add-ons for an additional premium and we were offered a 10€ discount for renewing our policy which was easy to do online.
Good value and good response
User friendly website. Easily contactable via email, and prompt replies
I have just recently purchased travel insurance from you and am impressed at your efficiency. I obviously have not made a claim but do far, so good.
Always excellent service from Globelink!
Well, I found buying the insurance easy and their price was good for a 77 year old, but I am yet to have my holiday.
A very helpful lady gave me all the information I needed to book the holiday insurance for our next holiday. It was easy and the price was reasonable so I booked it there and then. Thanks.
The prices of a multi annual policy for us ‘oldies’ is very competitive.
Very easy to regístrate, perfect service. Will be recommended to my friends and family
We have been using Globelink for travel insurance almost every year since we moved to Spain in 2007. We have travelled to Malaysia and Singapore on a number of occasions as well as visits to the UK. To date, no complaints about the service.
Easy and comprehensive travel insurance, expensive if over 70 as it appears not to consider no claims when purchases a policy. Still a good policy.
Easy to purchase &, hopefully, the cover is there when / if I need it !
Easy to use website and clear details of the levels of cover.
Thank you for choosing us! Travel safe!
Great staff ,very helpful over the phone ,,seems to be great value for money too,,, Lets hope its great, if ever needed
We appreciate your review, Mr. Robert Price! We appreciate your attitude toward our company and wish you enjoyable and safe trips!
I find Globelink very helpful and friendly so thank you ladies Best Wishes
Thank you for choosing Globelink! We appreciate your review! Our team wishes you a memorable and safe vacation!
Globelink International Travel Insurance is rated 4.52 based on 1,360 reviews