Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Globelink International Travel Insurance

About Globelink International Travel Insurance: Travel insurance for travellers & holidaymakers living in the UK & EU countries. We are a part of the Know before you go campaign, initiated by the FCO, participating in different events and trying to make travellers' lives safer, warning them about troubles and giving travelling advice.

info@globelink.co.uk

Alpi House, Suite 2, East Wing, 2nd Floor, Miles Gray Road

How would you rate Globelink International Travel Insurance ?

"Globelink provide a much needed service for a portion of travellers that others in the industry neglect"
Thank you, we are pleased to hear that you found everything you needed from our website. Have a great trip!
Helen Smith
"Very helpful"
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance, Mrs. Smith. Have a great trip!
Peter Neal
Verified Buyer
"We’re happy to accommodate 60 days abroad with £10 discount."
Thank your continued support Mr Neal and we look forward to insuring you for many more trips.
Doreen Gail Bancroft
Verified Buyer
"it was easily accesible ,and quick"
Thank you for the feedback, Mrs. Bancroft. We are pleased to know you were happy with our service.
Veronica McCann
Verified Buyer
"I was so impressed when I booked with you last year for a trekking trip in Sicily that it was a no-brainer to go back to you for my Japan trek this year. Needed a bit of help with the actual booking but your customer service was very helpful. Impressed again by your service for the older client who seeks adventure"
Thank you for your kind words, Ms. McCann, and we look forward to insuring your future trips. Travel safe!
"They are most helpful and patient.....I have had to wait weeks for my fellow traveler to book her Insurance and Globelink have answered all my queries and waited patiently for me to finally book my Insurance today"
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance. We always try to give excellent customer service and hope you have many safe and enjoyable trips.
John Cullen
Verified Buyer
"Every thing was straight forward also I have used them in the past and they were very good At a time when I had to cancel"
Dear Mr. Cullen,
we are glad to know you are satisfied with our service. Have an enjoyable trip!
"Up till now happy as they seem to cover a lot of things that can be a worry I hope Il still be happy if ever I have to make a claim"
Thank you for the feedback. We are pleased to know you are happy with our service and hope you have a good trip.
Maureen Parish
Verified Buyer
"They give customers discounts when booking with them a lot"
Dear Mrs. Parish,
Thank you for being a Globelink customer for over 5 years. We do value such loyalty and are glad to provide you with a special discount. Travel safe!
Sharon Twining
Verified Buyer
"Easy to follow site and provide the goods that I was searching for"
Thank you, Mrs. Twining. We always do our best to provide excellent service. Have a great trip!
"per il momento molto bene visto che dobbiamo ancora partire; economica e con le caratteristiche di cui avevo bisogno."
Thank you for your positive feedback. We wish you many safe and pleasant trips!
Mary Giles
Verified Buyer
"Easy to complete and understand on line"
Thank you, Mrs. Giles. Have a great trip!
Helen Wallace
Verified Buyer
"We were struggling to find a policy to suit our particular requirements .However we now have a policy that suits us however our peace of mind comes at considerable cost but another company’s quote was significant more expensive"
Thank you for choosing Globelink as your travel insurance provider, Mrs. Wallace. We wish you many safe trips!
Magda Chetty
Verified Buyer
"The price was better than the company I used for the last 5 years. The cover is very good and made me feel safe. Insured myself and 2 friends on the same policy."
We appreciate your positive feedback, Mrs.Chetty.Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance. Travel safe!
Tanya Stevens
Verified Buyer
"I have been asked to write a review. The process of obtaining the Insurance policy was a simple procedure and the questions I emailed the company before purchasing were answered in a timely fashion and with clear answers. I purchased an annual cover as I live in Spain and travel frequently to the UK and the USA. However, to me, the proof of an excellent company is how they treat their customers when a claim is submitted. Until then, it is only possible to review the purchasing process, which as said was fairly simple"
Thank you for your positive feedback, Mrs. Stevens. We are happy to know you found our service helpful and efficient. Travel safe!
Anita Millington
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website, easy to renew policy - what you have included (and excluded) are outlined very clearly. It’s easy to add extra options if you need them, and you can always speak to a person on the end of a phone line if you wish."
Dear Mrs. Millington,
thank you for your positive feedback. We look forward to insure your future trips.
"No problems booking. Some comments on the web page seems contradictory. So far so good. Not gone on holiday yet. Hope all goes OK and no claim is required."
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance. Travel safe and enjoy your trips.
Elaine Cathryn Moore
Verified Buyer
"The initial contact and emails about various things were answered promptly. Since trying to make a claim however, things have gone awry. I emailed and received an email asking for a lot of information so that I would receive the correct claim form. When I returned from holiday I filled all the necessary information in and sent the email. I have since emailed again to chase up a response but sadly still no response to this email either. I have allowed time to cover the bank holiday weekend but surely 6 days should be should to receive at the very least a reply of some sort!"
Dear Mrs. Moore,
We have forwarded your comments to Rightpath Claims today and asked for an update of any claims/emails you have sent them, we will keep you posted on their response via email, if you have any other questions do pop us an email to globelink@globelink.co.uk
Marion Williams
Verified Buyer
"Tracy was very articulate, clear directions of what was and what was not!"
Thank you for a positive feedback, Mrs. Williams. We are glad to know you are satisfied with our work. Travel safe and worry-free with Globelink!
"Globelink it's a really good travel insurance. So friendly, so easy, with very good costs. I'll always travel with globelink. Maurizio Makovec Viterbo Italy"
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance and we were happy to help. Travel safe and worry-free!
Globelink International Travel Insurance is rated 4.52 based on 975 reviews