Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

769 Reviews

Travel insurance for travellers & holidaymakers living in the UK & EU countries. We are a part of the Know before you go campaign, initiated by the FCO, participating in different events and trying to make travellers' lives safer, warning them about troubles and giving travelling advice.

info@globelink.co.uk

Alpi House, Suite 2, East Wing, 2nd Floor, Miles Gray Road

Verified Buyer

I tried to book online, but had a problem so rang for help. I spoke immediately to a real person who renewed the policy straight away and confirmed by e-mail. Impressive.
Susan Lawson

As always great service
Dennis Michael Hughes
Verified Buyer

Setting up was the easiest site I tried.
The cover offered was reasonably priced.
A good insurance only comes into its own if you are forced to make a claim, and I take this cover for my piece of mind, in the hope I never need to claim.
Alfred Wilkes
Verified Buyer

It provided me with a fast solution to my travel insurance
Frances Robertson
Verified Buyer

I will not know if this is worthwhile or not until I have had the holiday
Hugh Warby
Verified Buyer

We tried doing it on line but had trouble so we rang up and the young lady was very helpful tried again and still had trouble we rang again and she did it for us on the phone very helpful
Peter Rudkin
Verified Buyer

They were very helpful with my wifes condition and very helpful on completing the rest of the re-newel.
Jacqueline Hammond
Verified Buyer

The use of online purchase is so easy and straight forward, I have not yet had need to make any claims, the information that is supplied regarding making a claim are very straight forward, and easy to understand, I feel very confident should I ever need to make a claim. This is the third year we have used Globelink, they are very reasonable prices indeed.
Raimo Myllykangas
Verified Buyer

I got an email from your company where they told me that my travel insurance will cover from 21.2.17 until 23.5.17.
I bought it on the phone.
When I got certificate, they where 21.2-21.5.17.
Where is missing 2 days?
Regards Raimo Myllykangas
raimo.myllykangas @hotmail.com
Thomas Heaslewood
Verified Buyer

Prompt help when faced for the second year running with your medical screening service. For several years I have had no problems with getting cover for controlled medical problems like enlarged prostrate common in most men over 60. Last year and again this year your new screening company said they could not cover for the declared conditions but would put me in contact with a company who would. I declined and contacted your company and via Jordan obtained the necessary cover. The help was excellent. I expect either to pay more or have an increased excess because at my age the risk increases. I wonder how much business you are putting at risk by using your current screening company as I personally know of 2 people who I recommended who have insured elsewhere because of this issue.
Elizabeth Biggs
Verified Buyer

Ease of booking it and it was tailored to my needs
Verified Buyer

globelink was easy to understand, simple to fill in.
Alison Knott
Verified Buyer

This business has an excellent personal feel, to support it's skills & knowledge.
Verified Buyer

I live in France and most UK based insurance is only for UK residents. Globelink covered me and is cheaper than French insurance.
Ronald Dickens
Verified Buyer

I have insured with you several times before and have always been satisfied.
Katherine Williams
Verified Buyer

The ability to purchase insurance once already in the country. Excellent customer service.
Terry Makinson
Verified Buyer

Very competative, fairly easy to renew* and have recommended it to others who are also happy.
Thank you for your positive review and recommendations, Mr. Makinson. Have a nice trip!
Ewald Giger

Quality service
Thanks, Mr. Girer, and travel safe!
Samantha Walker
Verified Buyer

Had no problem booking they answered any questions instantly.
Thank you, Miss Walker. Enjoy your trip!
Mary Roberts
Verified Buyer

They were very efficient policy prepared in a few minutes.
We are glad you found our service quick and efficient, Mrs. Roberts. Travel safe!
Globelink International Travel Insurance is rated 4.51 based on 769 reviews