Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Globelink International Travel Insurance

About Globelink International Travel Insurance: Travel insurance for travellers & holidaymakers living in the UK & EU countries. We are a part of the Know before you go campaign, initiated by the FCO, participating in different events and trying to make travellers' lives safer, warning them about troubles and giving travelling advice.

info@globelink.co.uk

Alpi House, Suite 2, East Wing, 2nd Floor, Miles Gray Road

Tell us how Globelink International Travel Insurance made you happy

"Straight forward site no hassle"
"Open and clear about pre-existing illness. Fair prices and terms"
We appreciate your positive feedback and hope you’ll continue using Globelink services.
"Excellent service"
Thank you for a positive feedback. Travel safe!
"Keot me up date regarding renewal and very helpful when I had to phone them"
Thank you for sharing this positive feedback. Travel safe!
"Easy to book insurance, helpful staff. Haven't had to make a claim, and hopefully never will so have marked as Good. If I do make a claim in the future and they are as efficient at dealing with it as they are at selling then I would say Very Good."
Thank you. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will continue to use Globelink for future travels.
"I'm happy with Globelink, and have been for a decade now. They're very easy to deal with and always pleasant on the phone; they make it easy to purchase travel insurance. The only reason I did not give them the highest rating is that I feel they need to reconsider longer trip durations for those over 65 or 70. 70 is the new 50, after all, and the world is becoming smaller, so for those of use over a certain age, with families all over the world, being limited to 60 days or less per trip is problematic. This isn't specific to Globelink, to be sure, but I see no reason that Globelink shouldn't be the first to step up to this issue."
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance again to cover your trip. Travel safe and enjoy your trips!
"Great website very easy to work through. Claims dealt with very speedily. An excellent company."
Thank you for your positive feedback. We wish you many safe and pleasant trips!
"Very easy website to understsnd and use goos value as well"
Thank you. We value your opinion and wish you many safe and pleasant trips!
"I only bought this yesterday but so far so good. Easy to understand thorough conditions, easy web site to fill out, seems very comprehensive for a very good price all that and catering for British french residents."
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance. We sincerely wish you only safe and pleasant trips!
"Very helpful telephone contact...professionally conducted the renewal request. A bit unhappy that my premiums had increased by 30 pound since the previous renew letter I received from you, hence only a 4 star rating ."
Thank you, Mr. Boswell. We appreciate your comments and look forward to ensuring your travel safety in future.
"Efficient. Helpful no jargon. Will use them again"
Thank you for a positive feedback. We are happy to know you found our service helpful and efficient. Travel safe!
"Good value for money, easy to use website with all the necessary information at hand along with plenty of information and interesting articles. I would definitely recommend."
Thank you for the feedback. We are pleased to know you were happy with our service. Travel safe!
"We've taken out travel insurance with Globelink for around 4 years and apart from a claim which was delayed in settling (but not by Globelink) the service has been prompt, efficient and the coverage clear. As French resident expats its good to find an insurance company that is so price competitive for non-UK residents."
Thank you for sharing positive experience of dealing with Globelink, Mr. Wright, it was our pleasure to help. We look forward to insuring your future trips!
"I found Globelink very helpfully in answering my concerns over a no deal Brexit, they were quick to respond and answered all my concerns, putting my mind at rest to renew my policy again as the price was very competitive and covered all options I wanted."
Thank you for such a clear description of your situation, Mr. Smith! We are happy to know you are satisfied. Stay safe and have excellent trips!
"I have just changed my travel insurance provider of many years to Globelink, purely because of the premium costs being a better deal against my previous provider. Any insurance is only as good as the time when you come to claim. My previous provider was excellent in this respect, so I will see how Globelink performs, if and when it comes to making a claim"
Thank you for choosing us, Mr. Conway-Hann! We are glad to know you have not had any problems all the time. We hope that you will have many wonderful and worry-free trips in the future!
"Although, thankfully, I have not ever needed to put in a claim, I have used Globelink on several previous trips. The website is easy to follow and buying travel insurance was easy. I am Siuth African. Very satisfied. I would hope that should I ever need to put in a claim, it would be as swift and easy as buying insurance is. Thanks to Globelink ."
Thank you for such a wonderful review! We are pleased to know you evaluate us in such way and we also hope that you will not face any problems. Stay safe!
"Renewed annual policy again for the third year. Excellent policy, no quibble when claims are made."
Thank you for your positive feedback, Mr. Edwards! We hope you will keep using our services. Wish you a lot of trips!
"They are perfect!!!! About 2-3 years ago my wife became very ill on our holiday. The insurance treated us like "kings". Since then I renew my policy every year and I advise all friends and family to use them"
Thank you for sharing your own experience, Mr. Ploeg! We are so glad that we were able to help your wife and threat her! It is very important for us to have our customers always healthy. Stay healthy!
"Last used the company some years ago for my wife and I when we visited America. With my EHIC card due to expire deceided to take out multitrip insurance as the best option. Site easy to use and concise."
Thank you so much, Mr. Willies! We are glad that you have solved your problem having used our services! We will also try to have you always satisfied and have no problems!
"Its vey good policy and also cheaper"
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your opinion.
Globelink International Travel Insurance is rated 4.52 based on 1,155 reviews