Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Globelink International Travel Insurance
Read Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

About Globelink International Travel Insurance:

Travel insurance for travellers & holidaymakers living in the UK & EU countries. We are a part of the Know before you go campaign, initiated by the FCO, participating in different events and trying to make travellers' lives safer, warning them about troubles and giving travelling advice.

info@globelink.co.uk

Alpi House, Suite 2, East Wing, 2nd Floor, Miles Gray Road

Tell us how Globelink International Travel Insurance made you happy
I have been using Globelink now for 9 years. Each year i just automatically renew for the following 12 months. i needed to claim for a holiday due to Thomas Cook and it was dealt with efficiently. I find they offer a very good policy with very little small print.
You did not answer to my urgent request of information to decide which policy to buy as renewal. I had to decide fearing being left with no policy at all. I repeated my request but still no answer has arrived.
Helpful, correct, prompt answer. Kindness. Thanks Christina!
uon rapporto prezzo/prestazioni. Grazie
Thank you for your review, Mr. Loggia! Travel safe!
We bought our travel insurance a while ago and were worried about 'Coronavirus' but their website has a fact sheet which gave us the answers we needed.
Thank you for your feedback! Be healthy and stay safe!
Callcenter wasnt very understanding about my situation. Complete lack of empathy. Callcenter was denying that it was unsafe to visit countries.
Thank you for your feedback and sorry that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion.
Excellent service, very easy to get online and rapid responses to emails. Definitely use them for all my travel insurance
Thank you for your feedback! Enjoy your trips!
Very easy from begging to end.
Thank you for your review! We appreciate it!
Application process was easy. The person I spoke to about pre-existing conditions was fantastic, very easy to talk to. Hopefully I won't have need to make a claim which is the key factor in determining a good insurer.
Thank you for your feedback! Enjoy your trips!
Why ask for reviews immediately after buying insurance. The only real test is if they pay out and help, when you need it. I have no idea if globelink are any good. They took my money very well but beyond that I can't tell you anything. This review, like nearly all the others, is completely pointless. Maybe a reviews of insurance companies by people who have had to claim? It might actually produce useful information for the customers, rather than just marketing material for the companies. So, can someone get that sorted for me? Thanks
Thank you for your feedback, Mr. Barr. It’s very important for us to hear your views on the buying process and customer experience of Globelink Travel Insurance to help us improve our service. We appreciate your comments however. Travel safe!
Basically a scam. The policy wording makes it so that they don't really cover almost anything (like flight cancellation). Other insurances do a much better job at being honest with their customers and at covering them, which is why we buy insurances in the first place. Treat this company like you would treat a scam.
Thank you for your feedback. There is no scam. We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and provide quality, reputable products in line with good market standards and regulatory requirements. All Product descriptions, Benefit levels and the Policy wording are available for your review pre and post purchase. We know you are free to shop around and always aim to provide the highest quality reasonably priced products.
Professional and prompt with ordering and receiving paperwork
Thank you for your feedback, Mr. Kilpatrick! Travel safe!
My wife and I are 74 and 69 years old, insurance is a must for some forms of travel, Cruising & travel to the USA, for example, we travel for extended periods of 2 or 3 months, and have taken insurance with Globelink for the past three years, their existing medical list, makes the premiums mote affordable than other insurance companies, cost, is a bog deal to most older people.
Thank you for your honest review, Mr. Ashurst! We wish you memorable and secure journeys!
The process for buying a policy with Globelink couldn't be easier. Beyond that I cannot comment as I've never needed to make a claim.
Thank you for your feedback! Travel safe!
Very easy to deal with staff seem very experienced in what they do and always strive to give us the best deal and information about our trip.
Thank you for your review, Mr. Chambers! Enjoy your trips!
Globelink had exactly the right cover for me, and the website was easy to navigate and the purchase process was quick. The only thing that could have improved my situation would have been for them to price their offer based on the number of days I needed covered, rather than a two month minimum. I only wanted 31 days cover, but had to accept a two month policy. Other than that, I am very happy with their service, and would recommend them to other travellers
Thank you for sharing your experience with our company! Enjoy your trips!
Good product competitive price especially for over 70s
Thank you for your feedback, Mr. Sadler! Travel safe!
We have used Globelink International several times. Their website is user-friendly and has a great range of cover at excellent rates. Thank you, well worth the 5 Stars.
Thank you for your review! We wish you safe and memorable trips!
Good coverage. Average value for money and well worth it.
Thank you for your feedback, Mr. Douglas! Travel safe!
Have used Globelink before for my insurance needs, each time the process is made so easy via their website, the cover offered is very comprehensive, and the cost very competitive. Would highly recommend Global.
Thank you for your kind words, Mr. Wrench! Enjoy your trips!
Globelink International Travel Insurance is rated 4.52 based on 1,227 reviews