Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Globelink International Travel Insurance

About Globelink International Travel Insurance: Travel insurance for travellers & holidaymakers living in the UK & EU countries. We are a part of the Know before you go campaign, initiated by the FCO, participating in different events and trying to make travellers' lives safer, warning them about troubles and giving travelling advice.

info@globelink.co.uk

Alpi House, Suite 2, East Wing, 2nd Floor, Miles Gray Road

How would you rate Globelink International Travel Insurance?

James Smith
Verified Buyer
"Our re-newal was handled promptly and efficiently by both globelink and health check staff. This is our 4th year with globelink without a claim but do no an extra discount because of this."
We appreciate your positive feedback, Mr. Smith and hope you’ll continue using Globelink services.
Patricia Elder
Verified Buyer
"The cover was everything I needed"
Thanks for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance, Mrs. Elder. We wish you many safe trips!
Lesley Fenton
Verified Buyer
"Easy to navigate site. Options well explained. We are Brits living in France and many other insurance companies don't offer cover. One slight negative – it wasn't immediately obvious on the site where to find the list of countries included in the European cover. I found it eventually though."
Thank you, Mrs. Fenton. We value your opinion and wish you many safe and pleasant trips!
"I have insured with Globelink for many years....with Worldwide and European annual policies. Both my husband and I are both over 65, and to date there are no age restrictions to your policies, this is very important to us as we hope to continue traveling for a good many years yet. Renewal is a very simple on-line procedure."
Thank you for a positive feedback. We are happy to know you found our service helpful and efficient. Travel safe!
GODFREY RICHARDS
Verified Buyer
"All very clear & concise, particularly recognising existing conditions and their reasonable exceptions. Thanks"
We appreciate your feedback, Mr. Richards, and are pleased you found our service efficient. May you have many amazing trips!
"Very good service"
Thank you. Have a nice trip!
Julie Lawson
Verified Buyer
"A very brief recorded message to listen to before speaking to an agent. So very quick and efficient. The agents were friendly and professional."
Thanks for sharing your positive experience of dealing with Globelink, Mrs. Lawson. Travel safe!
Paul Bailey
"No complaints"
Thank you, Mr. Bailey. Have a great trip!
"As I forgot to take a travel insurance before my departure for Asia , I was happy to find Globelink Travel Insurance who offers an insurance after my departure , it was easy and the price was reasonable !"
Thank you for this positive feedback, and enjoy your trip!
"All answers came very fast and were friendly. When I chose the wrong product by mistake then I was quickly offered a way to correct it. Smooth."
Thanks for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance. Enjoy your trip!
IAN FORREST
Verified Buyer
".Always good value, and at a good price,"
Thank you, Mr. Forrest. Have a great trip!
"Easy , and food deal for backpaker"
Thanks for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance. Travel safe!
Marilyn McMillan
Verified Buyer
"I had been trying in vain to get a joint annual policy for myself and my husband. Every site I visited wanted me to do it on line, but as we both have medical issues, I needed to speak to a person. I found your site by chance, and called the number given. I spoke to Tracey - I hope I have spelled her name correctly - and she talked me through the quote and the medical declaration. She obviously knew what she was talking about and I had no hesitation in taking the insurance. I told her how pleased I was and that I would recommend your company to friends here in Cyprus, who also have problems getting insurance. What I know about Insurance you could write on the back of a stamp, but Tracey took her time and explained everything in great detail, but in language that I could understand. Best experience I have had with an insurance company in over 20 years. Whoever trained Tracey did an amazing job. She is a credit to your company and I hope that you bring this review to those in charge and to Tracey herself. My only hope is that I do not need to speak to you again till I renew next year."
Dear Mrs. McMillan,

Thank you for this positive feedback and such high evaluation of our service. It was our pleasure to assist you with choosing the right travel insurance policy. Enjoy your trip!
"I made a claim 3 month ago , then Globlink ask me additional documents, i sended them month ago ..... themn i write 2 emails ...no answers :((( ... of course - no payment !!!! Just ignore me !!!"
This s not the usual service provided by our Claims Handler. Please email us on globelink@globelink.co.uk and confirm who you have contacted. In the meantime we have assumed that this is ‘Rightpath Claims’ and we have asked them to contact you urgently to resolve your claim. Kind regards, Globelink Travel Team.
ANTONIO ORUÑA GORIAINOFF
Verified Buyer
"I have arrived at my destination without my luggage. I have filed a claim. It has been several days since. All I have received from you is a confirmation email. Nobody has called or written or reached out to tell me what to expect, what I can or should do, and certainly, nobody from your end has provided any sort of support whatsoever. Thus far this entire situation is unnecessarily aggravated by my insurance company's lack of interest in what is happening. I have told you my luggage is missing. And that my medication is inside it. And that my personal on-board supply runs out on Friday. And that I have no clothes except for what I was wearing when I left home on the day of travel. Maybe this is normal in your industry. If so, then I apologise. Somehow I thought it was different. Thank you"
Dear Mr Goriainoff,

We are very sorry to hear of your lost luggage. We assume you contacted the claims handler Rightpath. Please email/message us privately so we can continue assisting you, however - to provide immediate support: the Comprehensive policy covers up to £150 for emergency replacement of clothing/medication/toiletries if your baggage is temporarily lost in transit on the outward journey and not returned to you within 12 hours, (keep receipts to claim), as long as you get written confirmation from the airline confirming the number of hours delay. Please ensure you completed a ‘Property Irregularity Report’ with the Airline - this is essential to help them trace your luggage and return it to you at your location as soon as possible.
Kind regards, Globelink Travel team.
Mario Bosano
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use web site and made checking existing medical conditions very easy"
We are glad to know you are satisfied with our service, Mr. Bosano. Have an enjoyable trip!
George Donald Michael Allport
Verified Buyer
"Quick telephone reply. Courtesy.No long complicated forms to complete"
Thank you. We always do our best to provide excellent service. Travel safe!
Kenneth McCutcheon
Verified Buyer
"I with Globelink for a few years now , thankfully I have not needed to make a claim however the reassurance that help will be there if needed is very comforting . The renewal process online is very easy and the site makes the information clear and understandable . My eldest daughters now require their own policies and they are pleased to choose Globelink ."
Thank you for continually choosing Globelink Travel Insurance, Mr. McCutcheon. We’d be happy to insure you and your daughters and wish you all many safe and pleasant trips.
Janet Eldridge
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use web site and very reasonable"
Thank you, Miss Eldridge. Enjoy your trips!
Alexandra Fistouris
Verified Buyer
"Find Globelink very professional and organised. On occasion needed assistance always been prompt to respond and come up with a satisfactory outcome"
It was our pleasure to solve your questions, Mrs. Fistouris. Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to insuring your future trips.
Globelink International Travel Insurance is rated 4.52 based on 949 reviews