Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Globelink International Travel Insurance

About Globelink International Travel Insurance: Travel insurance for travellers & holidaymakers living in the UK & EU countries. We are a part of the Know before you go campaign, initiated by the FCO, participating in different events and trying to make travellers' lives safer, warning them about troubles and giving travelling advice.

info@globelink.co.uk

Alpi House, Suite 2, East Wing, 2nd Floor, Miles Gray Road

Tell us how Globelink International Travel Insurance made you happy

"I found it easy and straight forward to set up my multi-visit annual travel insurance policy. This is my second year with Globelink and they wrote a reminder a month before the previous policy expired so it gave me plenty of time to chose the moment when I was ready to renew."
Thank you for continually choosing Globelink, Mrs. Thomson. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased you found our service efficient. May you have many amazing trips!
"I have been using Globelink International for a number of years and they always remind me when it is due to expire which when it's a yearly policie it helps. I must admit I have not made a claim which good for me. Hopefully if I do I will receive a quality service."
Thank you for your continued purchase and pleasant words about your experience with Globelink, Mr. Copeman. We aim at providing the highest level of service to our customers and are happy to know you are satisfied with our work. Travel safe!
"Its just a pity that my wife’s illness could not be covered."
Thank you for your feedback Globelink, Mr. Gordon. We are sorry your wife’s pre-existing medical condition could not be covered in this instance.
"This is the second time time I have used Globelink. The online application was simple and also illness covered was the most extensive I have seen. That is great news for Seniors. Also expats. There are lots of options to choose from and also the medical screening phone call that I chose to do was also easy but thorough. Very courteous service."
Thank you for your loyalty and kind words. Travel safe and we hope you keep choosing Globelink!
"I have used your travel nsurance for some years now, never it in a claim and think it is far too expensive"
Thank you for your review and we hope you continue to have many more safe and enjoyable trips.
"Obviously proof will be if my wife & I have to make a claim but everything about the purchase process of the policy including communication we have had with their Office has been excellent"
Thank you for such high evaluation, Mr. Stanbridge. Travel safe!
"The on-line form was very very quick and easy to negotiate. The illnesses that are covered are amonst many. I will use globelink again."
Thank you, Mrs Caley, we are pleased to hear that you found everything you needed from our website. Have a great trip!
"I was delighted to find a good price for a policy which covered my existing conditions as standard .I was much less pleased to be quoted £14 each for 2 very minor subsequent conditions with only 6 weeks left on the policy. These occurred after the booking of a holiday. My bank insurance advised me that for them this meant they would be covered free of charge and anyway regarded as insignificant conditions. The medical line for Globelink grilled me at length and put me to the trouble of checking the date my holiday was booked .Immaterial as they wanted to charge irrespective. If these charges were pro rata for a year in my estimate I would have had to pay about £300 to cover a tiny patch of dermatitis the size of a fingernail and asymptomatic diverticulosis only detected by a routine test. Needless to say I have not renewed for this year."
Thank you for your feedback on the recent medical screening for any newly diagnosed pre-existing medical conditions outside the normal terms of the policy and wish you many more enjoyable trips in the future.
"Quick and easy to apply for fairly responsive, but beware that they are not the company that reviews and issues payouts for claims. The clams process can be frustrating and take time, make sure you keep receipts for EVERYTHING. Also, they do not necessairly reimburse you for CANCELED FLIGHTS read this part very carefully. If you miss a flight because you could not get there (only the international part at any rate) they will payout. otherwise, beware. It is the strangest thing, that the most common of problems that can arrise on a trip is NOT covered generally. It has happened to me, I fought it and finally won but I had to do quite a bit of work and appeal to Lloyds directly. Rightpath that handles the claims did fob me off more than once."
We are pleased that your claim was resolved and thank you for choosing Globelink again to insure your new forth coming journey.
"I have used Globelink before on line. This time I used the UK telephone link to purchase all country travel insurance and was efficiently dealt with and documents were speedily received here in Portugal."
Thank you for sharing your experience and for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance. Have a nice trip!
"Very easy to re new but luckily I have not had to use it yet"
Thank you for the feedback, Miss Gilbert. Your opinion is very important for us. Travel safe!
"All staff members are always efficient,helpful,and friendly.no competitors"
We thank you for choosing our services, Mr. Lewis. It was a pleasure to help you. Have a safe trip!
"ONly satisfactory. I was very disappointed by the ASUA medical assessment as it was obvious that the assessor was not interested in the conditions that were being assessed. One medical condition that was ruled out concerned the fact that I went to A&E for an assessment that proved to be entirely that I had stretched a muscle under the rib cage, with no treatment given nor any follow up being necessary. Neither was there any offer for cover at extra premiums for conditions that were ruled out of the basic cover. As I am not travelling for another eleven months, there is time to put this right if only somebody would take some responsibility. I did speak to the Globelink representative at the time, she was surprised that ASUA had not discussed extra premiums but also she did not offer to follow this up with ASUA. Not impressed."
Anything that has received hospital treatment in the last 12 months is deemed outside the normal accepted terms of Pre-Existing medical condition cover and does need referring to the Medical Screening Team to see if they will offer any additional cover for a claim relating to this, as we do not know the full details of your call to medical screening we are unable to comment on their decision to decline acceptance in this instance, if you are within the 14 days cooling off period and are unhappy with the cover offered you do have the option to cancel your policy and receive a full refund of the premium paid.
"Very easy to apply online and very competitive rates."
Thank you for the positive feedback, Mr. Seago. Enjoy your trip!
"The process was very straightforward with a lot of options. Let's hope that they are as good, if we need to make a claim. Better still, let's hope we don't need to make a claim!"
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance, Mr. Stewart, and we are happy the online purchase was simple and effective. Travel safe!
"Dealt with very a professional,efficient."
Thank you for such high opinion, Mr. Ford. Travel safe!
"Excellent service"
Thank you for a such high evaluation, Ms. McKigen. Travel safe!
"I had to ring the Medical Screening people and found this most unhelpful. The questions were obviously a standard set and mostly were irrelevant to my condition and on that basis a most unfair decision was made. An unacceptable situation. Why didn't I go elsewhere? good question - mostly couldn't be bothered. But certainly NOT because I think globelink is great..."
We have worked hard to have most common and well controlled medical conditions covered as standard on all of our policies, on our No Screen list, but others that are outside that list will need a call to screening to see if additional cover can be added (if required) to these terms, we hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip.
"So far so good. Buying the policy was surprisingly simple with all the necessary info.ready for printing. Gives some confidence in facing our trip to the States. Hope it is as easy to claim if we should need it."
Thank you for sharing your experience with Globekink, Mr. Forni. We are happy you have found our Travel Insurance policy and website meet your satisfaction.
"I have found Globelink Travel Insurance to be very good. They find me the pollicie that is Wright for me and the price is good too. They are curtius and respond quickly , what more could you ask."
We always do our best to provide excellent customer service. Thank you for your feedback, Mrs. Graveling. Have a great trip!
Globelink International Travel Insurance is rated 4.51 based on 1,034 reviews