Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Globelink International Travel Insurance

About Globelink International Travel Insurance: Travel insurance for travellers & holidaymakers living in the UK & EU countries. We are a part of the Know before you go campaign, initiated by the FCO, participating in different events and trying to make travellers' lives safer, warning them about troubles and giving travelling advice.

Alpi House, Suite 2, East Wing, 2nd Floor, Miles Gray Road

How would you rate Globelink International Travel Insurance?

Verified Buyer

I forgot to buy travel insurance until the very morning of travel! I went online and found purchasing suitable cover through Globelink so quick and easy. Not only that, the cover provided was superior to others that I looked at first, and at a reasonable cost!
Angela Barlow
Verified Buyer

Ease of arranging travel insurance. No hassle.
Verified Buyer

I have a low grade cancer but am otherwise reasonably fit and well. I still work in a garden nursery. I have no symptoms and the tumour is smaller each time I have a scan.
I am going to Dublin for a weekend and the lowest cover I could find was £170 which is quite ridiculous for a weekend. Finally I found Globelink and you gave me the cover I required. I don't expect my illness to be covered.
Thank you for making my trip more practical.
Janice Hill
Christel Viktor
Verified Buyer

Globelink is priceworthy. Longterm travelinsurance tend to be expensive :) As I was lucky not to be in need of assistance, I can't review on the service.
BJH
Verified Reviewer

First rate service at a good price. Would recommend to all.
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance. Travel safe!
K & S France
Verified Reviewer

Globelink is a really excelllent company.
My wife and I have used them for the last 10+ years and have always received absolutely amazing service.
Even with pre-existing medical conditions, Globelink have always come up with a very competitive quote and excess amount.
All queries to Globelink's customer service have been answered fully within 24 hours, the staff are very friendly, highly efficient and 'deliver the goods'.
The cost of our insurance has always been less than other companies for the same level of cover, even though we are now in our seventies Globelink still cover us for a competitive premium
Our few small claims have been met in full and very speedily.
We will continue to use and recommend Globelink as long as we are able to travel.
It was our pleasure to solve your questions. Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to insuring your future trips.
Verified Buyer

They quite happily provide me with annual travel insurance (with pre-existing condition - hopefully now cracked!). Renewal is easy and I expect our relationship to continue.
Thank you for putting our trust in our service and for this positive feedback. We do hope you will keep travelling safe knowing you are covered by Globelink Travel Insurance.
Verified Buyer

reasonably easy to use and excellent service although not had to make a claim as yet.
Thank you for the feedback. We are pleased to know you were happy with our service.
Eifion Jones
Verified Buyer

Exelent sirvice and your staff are so helpful with me thank you again
Dear Mr. Jones,
Thank you for evaluating our work so high. We look forward to insuring your more of your trips!
Linda Whitmey
Verified Buyer

Luckily I havn,t needed to make a claim
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance, Mrs. Whitmey.
June Gordon
Verified Buyer

Re-assured and completely at ease.
Thank you, Mrs. Gordon, we do our best to ensure a simple purchase of our travel insurance policy. Have a great trip!
Christopher Jose
Verified Buyer

A very swift, efficient and informative service.
Dear Mr. Jose,
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance. We always try to give excellent customer service and hope you have many safe and enjoyable trips.
Annette Mcentaggart
Verified Buyer

Went for annual travel insurance so much cheaper than elsewhere and it had the cover I wanted. Quick and easy to apply. Even take PayPal! Within a few minutes I had completed the firm and had my certificate emailed. Wait to see if they are as efficient if I have to make a claim!
Thank you for your choice and feedback, Mrs. Mcentaggart. We look forward to insuring your future trips.
Christopher Silvester
Verified Buyer

Your representative was fantastic wonderful service many many thanks
Dear Mr. Silvester,
We always do our best to provide excellent customer service. Thank you for your feedback. Have a great trip!
Verified Buyer

Does what it says on the tin. didn't need to use it but the price was ok and it was easy to book. 10/10 would do again.
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance. Have a great trip!
Verified Buyer

Forgot to get travel cover before trip and one of only places that would give cover after trip commenced
Thank you for sharing your positive feedback We are glad to know you found our Already Travelling insurance option helpful. Travel safe!
Verified Buyer

Holiday booked, we trawled the internet for travel insurance and came across 'Globelink International'. Their website is refreshingly straightforward and user friendly, we easily arranged our (over 50's) travel insurance in minutes using the online questionnaire and our travel insurance documents were emailed to us within a few minutes. Complete 'peace of mind' at a very reasonable rate, we won't hesitate to use Globelink next time we travel and will recommend to others, well done Globelink.
Thank you for your kind words and for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance. We look forward to insuring your future trips.
Verified Buyer

Both website and telephone service were efficient and effective
Thank you for your loyalty. We are happy to know you found our customer service and website helpful and efficient. Travel safe!
Unverified Reviewer

Woman on the phone so rude and patronising. Completely put me off Globe Link. Sounded like she'd had a bad day and was taking it out on the customers. Cheer up, love!
Thank you for your feedback which is very helpful to us. We are sorry you feel the person you spoke to was below par on your call but we hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip.
Janet Eldridge
Verified Buyer

Good website. Easy to use and all the necessary information needed to purchase a policy clearly provided.
Dear Miss Eldridge,
Thank you for sharing your opinion, we always do our best to help. Travel safe!
Globelink International Travel Insurance is rated 4.52 based on 890 reviews