Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Globelink International Travel Insurance

About Globelink International Travel Insurance: Travel insurance for travellers & holidaymakers living in the UK & EU countries. We are a part of the Know before you go campaign, initiated by the FCO, participating in different events and trying to make travellers' lives safer, warning them about troubles and giving travelling advice.

info@globelink.co.uk

Alpi House, Suite 2, East Wing, 2nd Floor, Miles Gray Road

Tell us how Globelink International Travel Insurance made you happy

Telephone
"Quick and easy to apply for fairly responsive, but beware that they are not the company that reviews and issues payouts for claims. The clams process can be frustrating and take time, make sure you keep receipts for EVERYTHING. Also, they do not necessairly reimburse you for CANCELED FLIGHTS read this part very carefully. If you miss a flight because you could not get there (only the international part at any rate) they will payout. otherwise, beware. It is the strangest thing, that the most common of problems that can arrise on a trip is NOT covered generally. It has happened to me, I fought it and finally won but I had to do quite a bit of work and appeal to Lloyds directly. Rightpath that handles the claims did fob me off more than once."
"I have used Globelink before on line. This time I used the UK telephone link to purchase all country travel insurance and was efficiently dealt with and documents were speedily received here in Portugal."
"Very easy to re new but luckily I have not had to use it yet"
"All staff members are always efficient,helpful,and friendly.no competitors"
"ONly satisfactory. I was very disappointed by the ASUA medical assessment as it was obvious that the assessor was not interested in the conditions that were being assessed. One medical condition that was ruled out concerned the fact that I went to A&E for an assessment that proved to be entirely that I had stretched a muscle under the rib cage, with no treatment given nor any follow up being necessary. Neither was there any offer for cover at extra premiums for conditions that were ruled out of the basic cover. As I am not travelling for another eleven months, there is time to put this right if only somebody would take some responsibility. I did speak to the Globelink representative at the time, she was surprised that ASUA had not discussed extra premiums but also she did not offer to follow this up with ASUA. Not impressed."
"Very easy to apply online and very competitive rates."
"The process was very straightforward with a lot of options. Let's hope that they are as good, if we need to make a claim. Better still, let's hope we don't need to make a claim!"
"Dealt with very a professional,efficient."
"Excellent service"
Thank you for a such high evaluation, Ms. McKigen. Travel safe!
"I had to ring the Medical Screening people and found this most unhelpful. The questions were obviously a standard set and mostly were irrelevant to my condition and on that basis a most unfair decision was made. An unacceptable situation. Why didn't I go elsewhere? good question - mostly couldn't be bothered. But certainly NOT because I think globelink is great..."
We have worked hard to have most common and well controlled medical conditions covered as standard on all of our policies, on our No Screen list, but others that are outside that list will need a call to screening to see if additional cover can be added (if required) to these terms, we hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip.
"So far so good. Buying the policy was surprisingly simple with all the necessary info.ready for printing. Gives some confidence in facing our trip to the States. Hope it is as easy to claim if we should need it."
Thank you for sharing your experience with Globekink, Mr. Forni. We are happy you have found our Travel Insurance policy and website meet your satisfaction.
"I have found Globelink Travel Insurance to be very good. They find me the pollicie that is Wright for me and the price is good too. They are curtius and respond quickly , what more could you ask."
We always do our best to provide excellent customer service. Thank you for your feedback, Mrs. Graveling. Have a great trip!
"Very helpful . Friendly and polite."
Thank you for this positive feedback, Mrs. Humphreys. Travel safe!
"The process of getting insurance was easy. Let’s see how they go if there is a claim."
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance. Have a great trip!
"We were in the UK and required travel insurance for a trip we had decided to take to Greece. Globelink provided us with the information we required to get a reasonably priced policy. My wife and I are both seniors so the range of policies were limiting in some instances"
We are glad to know we could assist you in arranging your travel insurance cover. Enjoy your trip!
"Quick and Easy!!!!"
Thank you for this positive feedback, Mr. Tsiopanos. Have an enjoyable trip!
"Clear communication both with the phone call I made and the layout of their website. It was all so straight forward and informative."
Thank you. We always do our best to provide excellent service. Enjoy your trips!
"Quick, easy and good price. Best thing is that they cover a number of pre-existing medical conditions which our previous provider could not do without a huge extra charge. The ones we were declaring were common problems for the over 65's and are very well controlled by medication."
Thanks for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance, Mr. Simpson. We’re pleased to know you’re satisfied with our service. Travel safe!
"We did it all online, very easy no problems great value too, and we didn't have to list every ailment like some other companies."
We are happy you found our website policy purchasing easy to use. Thank you for your feedback.
"Second year we’ve used this Company, never had a claim so can’t comment on that. It’s good that they don’t make a fuss about pre existing medical conditions. I only wish they would include those of us undergoing cancer treatment, well it is now 1 in 3 people. Maybe one day we will be treated the same, but obviously not yet. At least we can exclude it with this Company."
We hope all goes well with your ongoing treatment and hope you have a good trip.
Globelink International Travel Insurance is rated 4.51 based on 1,026 reviews