Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Globelink International Travel Insurance
Read Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

About Globelink International Travel Insurance:

Travel insurance for travellers & holidaymakers living in the UK & EU countries. We are a part of the Know before you go campaign, initiated by the FCO, participating in different events and trying to make travellers' lives safer, warning them about troubles and giving travelling advice.

info@globelink.co.uk

Alpi House, Suite 2, East Wing, 2nd Floor, Miles Gray Road

Tell us how Globelink International Travel Insurance made you happy
Informed via email of a significant COVID related upgrade for new policies. Having just renewed, they happily effectively upgraded my policy. Great news and great service. Thanks
Arranged "Already Travelling" insurance for my son online, easy to do. One of the few companies offering this service.
Updated policy to new covid cover with no problems. Excellent consultant. Thank you
I have used Globelink International Travel Insurance a few times and will continue to do so. The best company for expat cover.
easy to use, download of documents easy to obtain as pdf or print. Expensive for anyone over the age of 70, could be more flexible with discounts for loyal customers especially those who have not claimed on any policies. Would use again.
Easy and comprehensive information to renew our annual travel insurance. Although increased in price, as expected, we feel that the enhanced cover offered in these difficult times is good value for money.
Thank you for your review! We appreciate it!
Just renewed for the third or fourth time - every year I check out the options, and every year come back to Globelink for over 70s annual travel insurance - good price and good cover. Thankfully never had to claim, which is the real test of insurance, but judging from the other reviews that goes well too - that would enable me to give 5 stars.
Thank you for your honest and detailed feedback! Travel safe!
I have been insured with Globelink for 5years during which time without any problems The staff are always helpful and there prices very competitive. Would never use anyone else.
Thank you for your review! Stay safe and be healthy!
Friendly, helpful, efficient when renewing my policy, let's hope they are just as kind if ever I have to claim
Thank you for your honest feedback! Travel safe!
Just so lovely to actually be able to phone & speak to someone instead of going on line.
Thank you for your feedback. Stay safe and healthy!
I’m still waiting for a copy of my insurance policy. Please email to me. Thanks

Thank you for arranging travel insurance with Globelink.co.uk.Your certificate CAN/E/740749 has been sent by email.24 hr medical assist Call +44(0)1273624661

Please email
Thank you for your feedback. An email with your certificate and full policy documents was sent the on the day of purchase, we will resend a further copy today but please check it has not gone into your junk/spam folders, any further problems please contact us via email Globelink@globlelink.co.uk
The policy is always very easy to renew and as an expat living abroad the rates are very reasonable. Fortunately I haven’t had to make a claim but the policy gives me peace of mind.
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it and will continue doing our best to provide you with quality service.
Easy to register a claim/incident from abroad and excellent after care service from yeam calling twice to check if we were om
Thank you for your feedback. Stay safe and healthy!
I have never had to claim so cannot comment on that aspect but I enjoy renewing as I can do so with the excellent Tracy who always makes parting with money an enjoyable experience ..plus she obviously knows her job back to front.
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it!
Excellent service and easy to access when other options are unavailable. A little expensive but I am 73 so to be expected.
Thank you for your honest feedback! Travel safe!
seem good..........used them for about seven years.....never had to claim
Thank you for your feedback! Stay safe and healthy!
They are ok when you buy it. When you have to get in touch, is again. been trying to extend policy for last week.
They are now removing all support for CoronaVirus, while I am stuck in a foreign country not able to go back. If you think you want a trust worthy company, I would stay clear. Again, easy to buy but not at all useful or helpful when needed to claim or even extend. Been a customer for 4 yrs, and still.
Really slow customer service, nothing can be done on the phone. Phone lines close 1hr or more before official closing time.
Thank you for your review! We understand your frustration, however, regrettably, in line with other Travel Insurance Providers, Covid-19 is now excluded. We continue to support customers with policy extensions and revised insurance dates through these challenging times. You remain covered for Emergency Medical and Repatriation for other unforeseen illness or accident while away. Thank you for custom and stay safe!
Globelink helped me organise my health insurance in America. I am a UK citizen but am there for an extended period of time and my current policy was due to run out soon. They were extremely efficient, friendly and informative and I managed to get the policy up and running really quickly. Good service would definitely recommend. Our broker was Drew and he was excellent!
Thank you for your review! Stay safe and be healthy!
Nulla da eccepire. Staff disponibile e cordiale.
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it!
I have been using Globelink now for 9 years. Each year i just automatically renew for the following 12 months. i needed to claim for a holiday due to Thomas Cook and it was dealt with efficiently.
I find they offer a very good policy with very little small print.
Globelink International Travel Insurance is rated 4.52 based on 1,246 reviews