Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

4.5
Based on 1,490 reviews
Read Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

About Globelink International Travel Insurance:

Travel insurance for travellers & holidaymakers living in the UK & EU countries. We are a part of the Know before you go campaign, initiated by the FCO, participating in different events and trying to make travellers' lives safer, warning them about troubles and giving travelling advice.

info@globelink.co.uk

Alpi House, Suite 2, East Wing

Tell us how Globelink International Travel Insurance made you happy
I discovered Globeling through the B.I.B.A. website. Their quote process is excellent as the pre-existing conditions for most common ailments are documented and do not need to be individually stated by the applicant. This is so much better than the norm. In addition, their prices are realistic
I have ben always well
Fast and efficient renewal.
Prompt service,easy to complete documents,helpful staff, will use again when needed.
Always easy to find the right policy and to know what pre existing medical conditions are covered without having to declare
Great cover at a very competitive price. I’ve been using Globelink for over 10 years now and always been excellent.
Always very prompt in replying to queries and excellent service.
Excellent service done by phone
Very easy to subbscribe an insurance
They cover my needs. I haven't had to claim so far so can't comment further.
Excellent and swift service every time over the years.
Very easy to use, appropriate level of detail regarding coverages and exclusions.
Prompt handling of queries and an efficient website
My rating is based on the purchasing process and the ease of navigating the website. Obviously the true test of an insurance product is in the event of having to make a claim. Fortunately I have not needed to make a claim and hope I never have to.
Have been using Globelink Travel Insurance for many years now and found them easy to work with and whenever the need to ask for information, their support is excellent.
Good website and cover but never made a claim, so no opinion on that yet.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We’re happy to secure your travel!
I've been taking out travel.insurance with globelink since 2016. Initially because of their flexibility, and thereafter because of their very competitive prices . They are easy to do business with and most accommodating .
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance! We are happy to secure your trips.
The process was quick and easy. Everything was simple and straightforward. I would definitely use Globelink again!
Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to have been able to help you again and that you were happy with our service.
I have been using Globelink annual travel insurance for the last 7 years, and have always found them to be most helpful and knowledgeable. Always able to speak with a human being even in the middle of lockdown!
Thank you for your review! We always try to give the best customer service and hope you have many safe and enjoyable trips!
My experience with completing the Globelink International Travel Insurance application was very good. The instructions were very clear and straightforward. I would be happy to recommend the company to family and friends.
Thank you for your feedback! We are grateful to know you are satisfied with our service. Wish you a safe trip.
Globelink International Travel Insurance is rated 4.54 based on 1,490 reviews