Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Globelink International Travel Insurance
Read Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

About Globelink International Travel Insurance:

Travel insurance for travellers & holidaymakers living in the UK & EU countries. We are a part of the Know before you go campaign, initiated by the FCO, participating in different events and trying to make travellers' lives safer, warning them about troubles and giving travelling advice.

info@globelink.co.uk

Alpi House, Suite 2, East Wing

Tell us how Globelink International Travel Insurance made you happy
Very good, happy with it, thank you.
Very easy and quick to complete
On this accasion I did not need to use the insurance
Fast, convenient, and competitive
Thank you for your review! Travel safe!
Dear Sirs, When travelling I always choose Globelink, a clear and concise insurance at a reasonable, competitive price. I have never had to make a claim to date, but am confident it would be handled quickly and efficiency. Thank you. Patricia Butt
Thank you for such kind words and high evaluation! It is very important for us to have our customers satisfied. We wish you a lot of wonderful travels and nice memories!
I spoke to a human being - much nicer than a webpage!
Thank you for choosing Globelink! Our support team is always happy to assist you. Wish you many memorable and enjoyable trips!
Easy to get a quote and to buy insurance. However, I have received no response to email sent with a question shortly after booking. 5 days ago.
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience and try to find out the cause of the problem.
Easy to arrange over internet at short notice from abroad.
Thank you for your feedback! We wish you a lot of great trips!
I've always found the staff very helpful
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance! We are happy to secure your travel.
Great service with reasonable prices and repatriation services for antipodeans.
We appreciate your positive feedback. Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance. Travel safe!
Excellent customer service, have used for years and will continue to do so.
We are grateful to know you are satisfied with our servicing. Stay safe!
Helpful and informative
Thank you for your kind words, Mr. John Lawrenson. And we look forward to insuring your future trips. Travel safe!
Do not use Globelink, as you do end up with medical debts unpaid and bad credit ratings. Made a claim because of back pain, but some medical expenses were not paid by Globelink as agreed (I have seen the communications where they agreed to pay the medical provider). Paid for the MRI myself, which they reimbursed me for, and then accepted the claim. The steroid injection was meant to be paid directly to the provider. Globelink agreed to pay the provider. Provider invoiced Globelink, then 15 months later Globelink said the invoice wont be paid because the limits have been reached. There is no way they have reached 10M in payments for medical.....probably not even 10K in total. Have been trying to get an answer from them. No success in even getting a reply. Do not use Globelink, as you do end up with debts unpaid and bad credit ratings.
Thank you for the Claims Service feedback. As this service is provided by the Insurer and following your email to us making us aware of this outstanding claim, we have forwarded your comments and the claim details to the insurer and are following this up for you as this is not the service we are used to or expect from Claims.
I rang to do this over the phone, i was told to do it over the internet. I normally do a lot of things on the internet but i had queries and questions
Thank you for your feedback. It’s very important for us to hear your views on the buying process and customer experience of Globelink Travel Insurance to help us improve our service. We appreciate your comments however. Travel safe!
I cannot truly comment as I’ve not had to make a claim or use the service. When I renewed my annual travel insurance I wasn’t given an option to claim 10% reduction as stated in an email as promised
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance, Mrs. Susanne Danon! We are sorry to know you had a problem with a coupon code. Next time please contact our support, we are always happy to help! Wish you safe and memorable trips!
Our requirements were met & quoted very promptly by our Insurance Broker RightMoveIns Cuidad Quesada, Costa Blanca Spain giving us the essential peace of mind knowing we can visit our family without any insurance cover worries. In these uncertain times it is excellent to have a reputable company to deal with. Thank you.
Thank you for your honest feedback! We appreciate it! Enjoy your trips!
no quibble,straight to the point!
Thank you for your review! Travel safe!
I have used Globelink insurance for a number of years. They insured my husband who had multiple health problems on a cross globe trip to New Zealand which was a precious last trip to see our family down under. They have always been very clear, prompt and efficient. I have recommended them to many friends who needed to travel when over 65 or who had aged parents needing travel insurance. Globelink offer a very good service.
We appreciate your feedback and will continue doing our best to provide you with quality service! Wish you safe and memorable trips!
Proof of any insurance is how they deal with claims, so can't comment on that, but just to say the buying process was easy and reasonable cost in these difficult times....
Thank you for your honest feedback, Peter Fielding! Wish you memorable and safe trips!
I have been insured with them for a number of years but my policy lapsed during covid. A quick email to them produced an immediate response and I purchased a new policy. A quick efficient service.
Thank you for your review, Mr. Reedman! We appreciate it! Enjoy your trips!
Globelink International Travel Insurance is rated 4.52 based on 1,295 reviews