Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Globelink International Travel Insurance
Read Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

About Globelink International Travel Insurance:

Travel insurance for travellers & holidaymakers living in the UK & EU countries. We are a part of the Know before you go campaign, initiated by the FCO, participating in different events and trying to make travellers' lives safer, warning them about troubles and giving travelling advice.

info@globelink.co.uk

Alpi House, Suite 2, East Wing, 2nd Floor, Miles Gray Road

Tell us how Globelink International Travel Insurance made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Globelink helped me organise my health insurance in America. I am a UK citizen but am there for an extended period of time and my current policy was due to run out soon. They were extremely efficient, friendly and informative and I managed to get the policy up and running really quickly. Good service would definitely recommend. Our broker was Drew and he was excellent!
Thank you for your review! Stay safe and be healthy!
I have been using Globelink now for 9 years. Each year i just automatically renew for the following 12 months. i needed to claim for a holiday due to Thomas Cook and it was dealt with efficiently.
I find they offer a very good policy with very little small print.
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it!
Helpful, correct, prompt answer. Kindness. Thanks Christina!
Thank you for your review! Travel safe!
We bought our travel insurance a while ago and were worried about 'Coronavirus' but their website has a fact sheet which gave us the answers we needed.
Thank you for your feedback! Be healthy and stay safe!
Excellent service, very easy to get online and rapid responses to emails. Definitely use them for all my travel insurance
Thank you for your feedback! Enjoy your trips!
Very easy from begging to end.
Thank you for your review! We appreciate it!
Professional and prompt with ordering and receiving paperwork
Thank you for your feedback, Mr. Kilpatrick! Travel safe!
My wife and I are 74 and 69 years old, insurance is a must for some forms of travel, Cruising & travel to the USA, for example, we travel for extended periods of 2 or 3 months, and have taken insurance with Globelink for the past three years, their existing medical list, makes the premiums mote affordable than other insurance companies, cost, is a bog deal to most older people.
Thank you for your honest review, Mr. Ashurst! We wish you memorable and secure journeys!
The process for buying a policy with Globelink couldn't be easier. Beyond that I cannot comment as I've never needed to make a claim.
Thank you for your feedback! Travel safe!
Very easy to deal with staff seem very experienced in what they do and always strive to give us the best deal and information about our trip.
Thank you for your review, Mr. Chambers! Enjoy your trips!
Globelink had exactly the right cover for me, and the website was easy to navigate and the purchase process was quick. The only thing that could have improved my situation would have been for them to price their offer based on the number of days I needed covered, rather than a two month minimum. I only wanted 31 days cover, but had to accept a two month policy. Other than that, I am very happy with their service, and would recommend them to other travellers
Thank you for sharing your experience with our company! Enjoy your trips!
We have used Globelink International several times. Their website is user-friendly and has a great range of cover at excellent rates.
Thank you, well worth the 5 Stars.
Thank you for your review! We wish you safe and memorable trips!
Have used Globelink before for my insurance needs, each time the process is made so easy via their website, the cover offered is very comprehensive, and the cost very competitive.
Would highly recommend Global.
Thank you for your kind words, Mr. Wrench! Enjoy your trips!
La loro formula e i loro prezzi sono interessanti - per ora, per fortuna, non ho ancora vuto necessità di valutare la loro performance in termini di rimborso -
Thank you for your feedback! Travel safe!
New policy due moving abroad. Now Res. Europe. As always clear guidance on website. Good change showing existing conditions, Yes/No answers, all on same sheet! Just scrolled down to be sure. Right one. My thanks to your web designers. Gracias al equipo en Inglaterra, ¡aunque nunca necesitaba usarlo!
Thank you for your review! We appreciate your opinion!
Many Thanks to you !
I was stuggling to get cover at a sensible cost after Suffering a Meningioma....But Globelink International were fantastic.
Wendy E.
Thank you for your review! Travel safe!
Incredible personal service from a product that works - can't recommend this enough. This was a renewal, and I couldn't be happier with my choice of travel insurance
Thank you for your honest feedback! Travel safe!
Very helpful. Very courteous and very competitive.
Thank you for your review, Mr. Macleod! We wish you enjoyable and safe trips.
Booking was easy and clearly explained the cover (or not) for medical conditions. Price was also extremely competitive, however the proof of the pudding is in the event of a claim and that I can't assess at present and hope I would have to in the future
Thank you for your review, Mr. Cussen! Travel safe!
Relieved to find a common sense provider of travel insurance who don't charge a huge premium whilst excluding the pre-existing conditions they have asked me to list. By being able to rule out cover for a specific pre-exisiting condition, I secured worldwide annual cover for a couple for less than two single trip policies covering a grand total of 9 days!
Thank you for your honest feedback, Mr. Edwards! Wish you memorable and safe trips!
Globelink International Travel Insurance is rated 4.51 based on 1,230 reviews