Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Globelink International Travel Insurance
Read Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

About Globelink International Travel Insurance:

Travel insurance for travellers & holidaymakers living in the UK & EU countries. We are a part of the Know before you go campaign, initiated by the FCO, participating in different events and trying to make travellers' lives safer, warning them about troubles and giving travelling advice.

info@globelink.co.uk

Alpi House, Suite 2, East Wing, 2nd Floor, Miles Gray Road

Tell us how Globelink International Travel Insurance made you happy
Informed via email of a significant COVID related upgrade for new policies. Having just renewed, they happily effectively upgraded my policy. Great news and great service. Thanks
Arranged "Already Travelling" insurance for my son online, easy to do. One of the few companies offering this service.
Updated policy to new covid cover with no problems. Excellent consultant. Thank you
I have used Globelink International Travel Insurance a few times and will continue to do so. The best company for expat cover.
Easy and comprehensive information to renew our annual travel insurance. Although increased in price, as expected, we feel that the enhanced cover offered in these difficult times is good value for money.
Thank you for your review! We appreciate it!
I have been insured with Globelink for 5years during which time without any problems The staff are always helpful and there prices very competitive. Would never use anyone else.
Thank you for your review! Stay safe and be healthy!
Friendly, helpful, efficient when renewing my policy, let's hope they are just as kind if ever I have to claim
Thank you for your honest feedback! Travel safe!
Just so lovely to actually be able to phone & speak to someone instead of going on line.
Thank you for your feedback. Stay safe and healthy!
The policy is always very easy to renew and as an expat living abroad the rates are very reasonable. Fortunately I haven’t had to make a claim but the policy gives me peace of mind.
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it and will continue doing our best to provide you with quality service.
Easy to register a claim/incident from abroad and excellent after care service from yeam calling twice to check if we were om
Thank you for your feedback. Stay safe and healthy!
Excellent service and easy to access when other options are unavailable. A little expensive but I am 73 so to be expected.
Thank you for your honest feedback! Travel safe!
Globelink helped me organise my health insurance in America. I am a UK citizen but am there for an extended period of time and my current policy was due to run out soon. They were extremely efficient, friendly and informative and I managed to get the policy up and running really quickly. Good service would definitely recommend. Our broker was Drew and he was excellent!
Thank you for your review! Stay safe and be healthy!
I have been using Globelink now for 9 years. Each year i just automatically renew for the following 12 months. i needed to claim for a holiday due to Thomas Cook and it was dealt with efficiently.
I find they offer a very good policy with very little small print.
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it!
Helpful, correct, prompt answer. Kindness. Thanks Christina!
Thank you for your review! Travel safe!
We bought our travel insurance a while ago and were worried about 'Coronavirus' but their website has a fact sheet which gave us the answers we needed.
Thank you for your feedback! Be healthy and stay safe!
Excellent service, very easy to get online and rapid responses to emails. Definitely use them for all my travel insurance
Thank you for your feedback! Enjoy your trips!
Very easy from begging to end.
Thank you for your review! We appreciate it!
Professional and prompt with ordering and receiving paperwork
Thank you for your feedback, Mr. Kilpatrick! Travel safe!
My wife and I are 74 and 69 years old, insurance is a must for some forms of travel, Cruising & travel to the USA, for example, we travel for extended periods of 2 or 3 months, and have taken insurance with Globelink for the past three years, their existing medical list, makes the premiums mote affordable than other insurance companies, cost, is a bog deal to most older people.
Thank you for your honest review, Mr. Ashurst! We wish you memorable and secure journeys!
The process for buying a policy with Globelink couldn't be easier. Beyond that I cannot comment as I've never needed to make a claim.
Thank you for your feedback! Travel safe!
Globelink International Travel Insurance is rated 4.52 based on 1,246 reviews