Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Globelink International Travel Insurance
Read Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

About Globelink International Travel Insurance:

Travel insurance for travellers & holidaymakers living in the UK & EU countries. We are a part of the Know before you go campaign, initiated by the FCO, participating in different events and trying to make travellers' lives safer, warning them about troubles and giving travelling advice.

info@globelink.co.uk

Alpi House, Suite 2, East Wing, 2nd Floor, Miles Gray Road

Tell us how Globelink International Travel Insurance made you happy
the application process was clear and easy to follow
Thank you for the feedback, Dr. Clinton. We are pleased to know you were happy with our service.
Easy to use site, great prices.
Thank you for your kind words, Mrs. Shaw, and we look forward to insuring your future trips. Travel safe!
Simple process.
Thank you for your positive feedback. We wish you many safe and pleasant trips!
Having just recently purchased a travel policy I can say the process was easy and gave you a good choice of cover. My holiday is not for a few months yet so I am not in a position to comment further. Very happy so far.
Thank you for choosing Globelink as your travel insurance provider. We wish you many safe trips!
It was quick and easy to use the website. Clear and concise instructions to find the way around the information and excellent terms and conditions. Very competitive prices and value for money and peace of mind
We appreciate your feedback and are pleased you found our service efficient, Mrs. Savage. May you have many amazing trips!
We have used Globelink International several times, the website is straightforward and the rates are very reasonable.
We particularly like that the travel insurance covers an extensive range of ‘pre-existing medical conditions’ as standard!
We have had no hesitation in recommending them to friends and family.
Thank you for sharing this positive feedback. We are glad to know our service meets your requirements. Travel safe!
Site very easy to understand without the usual ‘hidden’ extras at the final price! Also good value for cover supplied compared to other sites.
We are glad to know you are satisfied with our service, Mr.Smith. Have an enjoyable trip!
I have not used this travel insurance yet while travelling, so may be in the future I will be able to rate the real service in more details.
So far, what I like of this insurance, is that you provide MULTIPLE trips and you cover EU residents. I also like the fact that you have a direct telephone number here in Spain which makes the purchase process easier.
Thanks
Elena
Thank you for your pleasant words about your experience with Globelink, Ms. Ieno. We aim at providing the highest level of service to our customers and are happy to know you are satisfied with our work. Travel safe!
An excellent product and have recomended to our friends.we have been using them for four years now and as I'm over 65 now they still offer great coverage.
Thank you for continually choosing Globelink Travel Insurance, Mr. Williams. We’re pleased to know you’re satisfied with our service. We wish you a safe trip and look forward to insuring you in future.
Just because my husband has now turned 71 there is no reason to significantly more than double the premium. Statistics show that people of this age and above are now in better health than many in their 50's, who are now very obese, so check your facts before penalising the elders.
We are sorry Underwriters imposed a price increase with age band changes but do always offer a 10% discount to help cover some of these costs.
Being an older Lady and with a rare disease, I have found it hard to be accepted by many companies. Globelink have been supportive and helpful
We are glad to know we could assist you in arranging a worry-free trip. Enjoy your trip!
Positively one of the easiest to use websites of all time. Very competitive and easy to operate
Thank you for your choice and feedback. We look forward to insuring your future trips!
I have been with Globelink for a few years, and are very happy with the coverage. Because of my age, it is not easy to obtain travel insurance, especially at a reasonable price. I have been told that Glovelink will not insure anyone over 89. I hope that is not true, because I intend to keep travelling into my nineties.
Thank you for continually choosing Globelink Travel Insurance, Mrs. Chettle. We wish you many safe and enjoyable trips!
Good so far
Thank you. We look forward to insuring more of your future trips!
It was very easy and straight forward organising Tavel insurance with glodelibk first rate service
Thank you for providing a review of your experience with us. We always do our best to provide excellent service for our customers. Travel safe!
Competitive pricing with ability to personalise. Easy site to navigate. Hopefully won’t be needed but essential to have 👍🏻
Thank you for sharing this positive feedback, Mr. Bishop. We are glad to know our service meets your requirements. Travel safe!
I was looking for a comprehensive travel insurance and hope I found one.
I had a doubt regarding the correct duration of my travel and they promptly answered.
We appreciate your positive feedback and hope you’ll continue using Globelink services. Travel safe!
I think it's a good option for backpackers
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance. Have a great trip!
Very easy web site to navigate. Prompt & efficient service, have been a client for several years. Fortunately have not had to contact the company, done everything by I Pad.
Thank you, Mrs. Dixon, we are pleased to hear that you found everything you needed from our website. Have a great trip!
Good service each time I book my travel insurance.
Thank you. We are glad to know you are satisfied with our service. Have an enjoyable trip!
Globelink International Travel Insurance is rated 4.52 based on 1,250 reviews