Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Globelink International Travel Insurance
Read Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

About Globelink International Travel Insurance:

Travel insurance for travellers & holidaymakers living in the UK & EU countries. We are a part of the Know before you go campaign, initiated by the FCO, participating in different events and trying to make travellers' lives safer, warning them about troubles and giving travelling advice.

info@globelink.co.uk

Alpi House, Suite 2, East Wing, 2nd Floor, Miles Gray Road

Tell us how Globelink International Travel Insurance made you happy
Many Thanks to you ! I was stuggling to get cover at a sensible cost after Suffering a Meningioma....But Globelink International were fantastic. Wendy E.
Thank you for your review! Travel safe!
Incredible personal service from a product that works - can't recommend this enough. This was a renewal, and I couldn't be happier with my choice of travel insurance
Thank you for your honest feedback! Travel safe!
Very helpful. Very courteous and very competitive.
Thank you for your review, Mr. Macleod! We wish you enjoyable and safe trips.
Booking was easy and clearly explained the cover (or not) for medical conditions. Price was also extremely competitive, however the proof of the pudding is in the event of a claim and that I can't assess at present and hope I would have to in the future
Thank you for your review, Mr. Cussen! Travel safe!
Relieved to find a common sense provider of travel insurance who don't charge a huge premium whilst excluding the pre-existing conditions they have asked me to list. By being able to rule out cover for a specific pre-exisiting condition, I secured worldwide annual cover for a couple for less than two single trip policies covering a grand total of 9 days!
Thank you for your honest feedback, Mr. Edwards! Wish you memorable and safe trips!
Good value travel insurance, hope I do not need to claim on the policy as due to travel soon.
Thank you for your review! Travel safe!
i have used globle link insurance for a number years and had very good service
Thank you for your review, Mr. Reedman! We appreciate it! Enjoy your trips!
Been with globe link and they seem fine ?very helpful and courtiouse.used this company for all my cruises.
Thank you for your honest feedback, Mr. Warburton! Enjoy your trips!
Never had any problem in the 5 years we have used them and they are very competitive on price. Best insurance company for the ex-pat community
Thank you for your review! Travel safe!
As a returning Globelink travel insurance customer, obtaining cover for all my needs was simple and Agents were friendly and helpful. Thankyou for giving me peace of mind.
Thank you for your feedback, Mr. Poole! We appreciate your attitude toward our company. We wish you enjoyable and safe trips!
Great to deal with,always there with the special touch. Would not go anywhere else for travel insurance
Thank you for your kind words, Mr. Skidmore! Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance! Travel safe!
Easy to navigate on the web page and straight forward listing all medical conditions covered as standard if receiving medication . Quick to print off the policy .
Thank you for your review, Mr. Churchill! We appreciate your attitude toward our company. Enjoy your trips!
Staff very helpful and put me at ease.
Thank you for your feedback! Travel safe!
Clear instructions, easy to complete online and favourable quotes.
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your opinion!
As a British Expat living in the EU, Globelink was one of the few companies that had travel insurance available for me. Cruise cover included which is also good for us as we have a cruise booked next year. The price was good too, so am so far happy with my purchase.
Thank you for your honest feedback, Mr. McTaggart! We appreciate your attitude towards our company! Travel safe!
Excellent service and very competitive rates especially for the older client very pleased
Thank you for your positive feedback! Enjoy your trips!
Found the web site easy to use. Travel insurance in just a few minutes
Thank you for your review, Mr. Hyre! Wish you many comfortable and memorable trips!
Quick, easy and efficient
Thank you for your feedback! Travel safe!
Efficient phone service
Thank you for your positive feedback, Mr. Fahy! We wish you memorable trips!
I found it easy to navigate, the price of cover good and will definitely be using again
Thank you for the positive feedback. Travel safe!
Globelink International Travel Insurance is rated 4.52 based on 1,205 reviews