Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Globelink International Travel Insurance
Read Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

About Globelink International Travel Insurance:

Travel insurance for travellers & holidaymakers living in the UK & EU countries. We are a part of the Know before you go campaign, initiated by the FCO, participating in different events and trying to make travellers' lives safer, warning them about troubles and giving travelling advice.

info@globelink.co.uk

Alpi House, Suite 2, East Wing, 2nd Floor, Miles Gray Road

Tell us how Globelink International Travel Insurance made you happy
Very easy website to understsnd and use goos value as well
Thank you. We value your opinion and wish you many safe and pleasant trips!
I only bought this yesterday but so far so good. Easy to understand thorough conditions, easy web site to fill out, seems very comprehensive for a very good price all that and catering for British french residents.
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance. We sincerely wish you only safe and pleasant trips!
Very helpful telephone contact...professionally conducted the renewal request. A bit unhappy that my premiums had increased by 30 pound since the previous renew letter I received from you, hence only a 4 star rating .
Thank you, Mr. Boswell. We appreciate your comments and look forward to ensuring your travel safety in future.
Efficient. Helpful no jargon. Will use them again
Thank you for a positive feedback. We are happy to know you found our service helpful and efficient. Travel safe!
Good value for money, easy to use website with all the necessary information at hand along with plenty of information and interesting articles. I would definitely recommend.
Thank you for the feedback. We are pleased to know you were happy with our service. Travel safe!
We've taken out travel insurance with Globelink for around 4 years and apart from a claim which was delayed in settling (but not by Globelink) the service has been prompt, efficient and the coverage clear. As French resident expats its good to find an insurance company that is so price competitive for non-UK residents.
Thank you for sharing positive experience of dealing with Globelink, Mr. Wright, it was our pleasure to help. We look forward to insuring your future trips!
I found Globelink very helpfully in answering my concerns over a no deal Brexit, they were quick to respond and answered all my concerns, putting my mind at rest to renew my policy again as the price was very competitive and covered all options I wanted.
Thank you for such a clear description of your situation, Mr. Smith! We are happy to know you are satisfied. Stay safe and have excellent trips!
I have just changed my travel insurance provider of many years to Globelink, purely because of the premium costs being a better deal against my previous provider. Any insurance is only as good as the time when you come to claim. My previous provider was excellent in this respect, so I will see how Globelink performs, if and when it comes to making a claim
Thank you for choosing us, Mr. Conway-Hann! We are glad to know you have not had any problems all the time. We hope that you will have many wonderful and worry-free trips in the future!
Although, thankfully, I have not ever needed to put in a claim, I have used Globelink on several previous trips. The website is easy to follow and buying travel insurance was easy. I am Siuth African. Very satisfied. I would hope that should I ever need to put in a claim, it would be as swift and easy as buying insurance is. Thanks to Globelink .
Thank you for such a wonderful review! We are pleased to know you evaluate us in such way and we also hope that you will not face any problems. Stay safe!
Renewed annual policy again for the third year. Excellent policy, no quibble when claims are made.
Thank you for your positive feedback, Mr. Edwards! We hope you will keep using our services. Wish you a lot of trips!
They are perfect!!!! About 2-3 years ago my wife became very ill on our holiday. The insurance treated us like "kings". Since then I renew my policy every year and I advise all friends and family to use them
Thank you for sharing your own experience, Mr. Ploeg! We are so glad that we were able to help your wife and threat her! It is very important for us to have our customers always healthy. Stay healthy!
Last used the company some years ago for my wife and I when we visited America. With my EHIC card due to expire deceided to take out multitrip insurance as the best option. Site easy to use and concise.
Thank you so much, Mr. Willies! We are glad that you have solved your problem having used our services! We will also try to have you always satisfied and have no problems!
Its vey good policy and also cheaper
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your opinion.
Very easy to book by phone & with excellent prices
Thank you for your feedback, Ms. Jackson! We are grateful to know you are satisfied. We wish you a lot of great trips!
Really really impressed. Booking a policy is easy and prices are good. More importantly, we did make a claim and it was handled quickly and efficiently. Needless to say we have had no hesitation in renewing our policies.
Thank you for such a postitve feedback, Ms. Denbigh! We are happy to realize you had no problems while making a claim and you are satisfied with our services. Stay safe!
As with all insurance, the proof of the pudding is in the eating -- which we hope we will never have to do! However, the presentation of the policy, together with the impressive list of non reportable health conditions, are commendable. Easy to read, easy to understand and easy to purchase. Full marks on all three.
Thank you for such a wonderful review and high evaluation! We always try to give excellent customer service and hope you have many safe and enjoyable trips.
Spoke to a advisor on the phone, I was extremely worried as my son was travelling to work in China with no insurance! She out my mind at rest and I bought the best insurance for him 🙌🏻
Thank you so much for your kind words! We are glad that Globelink Travel Insurance was able to help you. We care about your safety!
An excellent user friendly and cost-efficient travel insurance service for British citizens resident elsewhere in the EU. Especially for those, like me, of advancing years.
We appreciate your positive feedback, Mr. Nicol. Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance. Travel safe!
I was fortunate enough to have my call taken by Tracy so the whole process was done professionally. Thank you
Thank you for a positive feedback, Ms. Vickers We are happy to know you found our service helpful and efficient. Travel safe!
Further to getting several travel insurance quotes Globelink International proved to be substantiality cheaper, providing the same cover. I received quote in the county which I live (Crete, Greece) and these quotes were much more expensive. The online purchase process was simple and I immediately received the policy by email.
Thank you for providing a review of your experience with us, Mr. Turner. We always do our best to provide excellent service for our customers. Travel safe!
Globelink International Travel Insurance is rated 4.52 based on 1,228 reviews