Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Globelink International Travel Insurance
Read Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

About Globelink International Travel Insurance:

Travel insurance for travellers & holidaymakers living in the UK & EU countries. We are a part of the Know before you go campaign, initiated by the FCO, participating in different events and trying to make travellers' lives safer, warning them about troubles and giving travelling advice.

info@globelink.co.uk

Alpi House, Suite 2, East Wing, 2nd Floor, Miles Gray Road

Tell us how Globelink International Travel Insurance made you happy
Not needed during trips so far but gives peace of mind
We are glad to hear that you feel comfortable and relaxed during your trips using Globelink travel insurance. Wish you many great trips!
Globelink is a Company that will always provides you with excellent protection cover, at a very competitive price, hence the reason why I continue to use them year after year.
Thank you for the positive feedback, Mr. Smith! We are happy to know you found our service helpful and efficient. Enjoy your trips!
Getting travel coverage was very easy, and when I had a question, the phone was answered quickly and solved the problem. The prices are great.
Thank you for providing a review of your experience with us, Dr. Miller. We always do our best to provide excellent service for our customers. Travel safe!
I’ve used Globelink for 8 years and have been fortunate in not making any claim
But feel very sure that any claim would be treated fairly and with Globelinks good will and quick response
Thank you for your feedback and such a high evaluation, Mr. Foster! It is very important and pleasant for us that you shared your experience with us. Wish you many comfortable and memorable trips!
The whole process and cost is excellent and if I had any queries they came back to me by email fairly quickly. The reasons for 4 instead is I can only add a maximum of £1000 for say a phone etc. for extra cover above the £300 per item. The real review is IF (hopefully not) I need to make a claim as with all insurance it is good to have it but it is when a claim is made the real feeling of goodwill shows.
Thank you for your choice and feedback, Mr. Marks! We appreciate your opinion!
I have been using Globelink for many years and have found that they try and keep the price competitive for 2 people. It's hard to get insurance when you live abroad and Globelink provide this service.
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance, Mr. Copeman! We are glad to know you have not had any problems all the time. We hope that you will have many wonderful and worry-free trips in the future!
Easy to use, no fuss and competitive price.
We are grateful to hear positive feedback from you. Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance! We wish you a lot of interesting and wonderful trips further!
How can I review a product I haven't yet had to use? If I have to make a claim, then I'll give you a review.
Thanks for your feedback, Mr. Mulrooney! We would love to hear your opinion on the buying process and customer experience of Globelink Travel Insurance. This information is extremely valuable for our website development. We value your opinion and wish you many safe and pleasant trips!
On my search you were the only company that I found that catered realistically for a healthy 75+ adventure traveller. I realise that AGE is a risk factor but considering the demographics, this group is worth facilitating with less prejudice. Having now turned 80 I intend to continue to doing business with you on all my future trips.
Thank you, Ms. McCann, for your pleasant words! We appreciate your attitude towards our company and we’ll continue doing our best to provide you with high-quality services.
For many years Globelink has in a most professional manner looked after my travel insurance. The attention i received was wonderful and my emails were promptly returned at all times.
Thank you for your kind words, and we look forward to insuring your future trips. Travel safe!
Just renewed my Globelink International Travel Insurance---a good price & easy to do.Very satisfied.
Thank you for the feedback, Mrs. Wise. Travel safe!
I can only say that taking out the insurance online was easy. I cannot yet comment how good it is because I haven't taken my journey yet.
Thanks for your loyalty and sharing your positive experience of dealing with Globelink. Enjoy your trip!
The service was excellent,very helpful,friendly,and the price competitive. Could not have been better,and all my future business assured. Thank you.
Thank you. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will continue to use Globelink for future travels.
Getting better, little by little. After years of being discriminated against because of cancer treatment at last this Company has given a lifeline. Of course there is an Additional premium, in my case £38. However that’s for UK and Europe only. We need just to get a Company to allow Worldwide and we truly will be set free.
Well done so far
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance, Mr. Churchill. We wish you to have safe and sound trips.
I had to phone the medical number as I had pre-existing conditions and needed to declare them. After holding on the line for a few minutes, I was put through to a very helpful person who took my details with a minimum of fuss and was given a quote that was in addition to the quote on the website (because of my medical history). I felt it was reasonable and I was able to pay the extra money for cover over the phone. A good service that I can recommend.
Thank you for such positive feedback. We are very glad to help!
Straight forward site no hassle
We thank you for choosing our services. Have a safe trip!
Open and clear about pre-existing illness. Fair prices and terms
We appreciate your positive feedback and hope you’ll continue using Globelink services.
Excellent service
Thank you for a positive feedback. Travel safe!
Keot me up date regarding renewal and very helpful when I had to phone them
Thank you for sharing this positive feedback. Travel safe!
Easy to book insurance, helpful staff. Haven't had to make a claim, and hopefully never will so have marked as Good. If I do make a claim in the future and they are as efficient at dealing with it as they are at selling then I would say Very Good.
Globelink International Travel Insurance is rated 4.52 based on 1,250 reviews