Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Globelink International Travel Insurance
Read Globelink International Travel Insurance Reviews

About Globelink International Travel Insurance:

Travel insurance for travellers & holidaymakers living in the UK & EU countries. We are a part of the Know before you go campaign, initiated by the FCO, participating in different events and trying to make travellers' lives safer, warning them about troubles and giving travelling advice.

info@globelink.co.uk

Alpi House, Suite 2, East Wing, 2nd Floor, Miles Gray Road

Tell us how Globelink International Travel Insurance made you happy
Staff very helpful and put me at ease.
Thank you for your feedback! Travel safe!
Thankfully we have never had to claim so I can't say anything about that process. However, the response to any queries had always been quick and helpful so I have confidence that any claims will also be dealt with efficiently.
Thank you for your review! We appreciate it. Enjoy your trips!
We have just renewed our travel insurance with Globelink. I love that their wording and policies are very clear and that they are cost effective. I was a little disappointed that I was contacted multiple times via email by a sales person who took a long time to answer my questions and then when I wanted to renew redirected me to the website rather than taking care of it for me. There was also no discount offered for repeat customers. I was sent information via post whilst I was communicating via email with this sales person, I'd say that is a waste of money for the company and above all not very eco friendly!
Thank you for your candid feedback, Miss Marsh! We appreciate your loyalty and will also consider your comments on paper use and loyalty discounts for the future so we can continue improving the service we provide.
Excellent - charge me three times the rate just because I dared to book my travel insurance after I left my country of residence - nice one !
Thank you for your review! We appreciate your opinion! We provide Already Travelling Travel Insurance policy for travellers, who have already travelled and forgotten to purchase travel insurance before leaving their country of residence.
Clear instructions, easy to complete online and favourable quotes.
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your opinion!
As a British Expat living in the EU, Globelink was one of the few companies that had travel insurance available for me. Cruise cover included which is also good for us as we have a cruise booked next year. The price was good too, so am so far happy with my purchase.
Thank you for your honest feedback, Mr. McTaggart! We appreciate your attitude towards our company! Travel safe!
So far so good. The proof of the pudding will be in the eating. It all depends the processing of any potential claim. Hope there isn't one!
Thank you for your feedback! Wish you safe and memorable trips!
Excellent service and very competitive rates especially for the older client very pleased
Thank you for your positive feedback! Enjoy your trips!
Found the web site easy to use. Travel insurance in just a few minutes
Thank you for your review, Mr. Hyre! Wish you many comfortable and memorable trips!
Quick, easy and efficient
Thank you for your feedback! Travel safe!
Efficient phone service
Thank you for your positive feedback, Mr. Fahy! We wish you memorable trips!
Very good at confirming a quote. However the details of the quote are confusing. It appears that the exempt medical conditions appear after your quote is provided. It would be better if these exempt conditions are available .before requesting a quote.
Thank you for your opinion, Mr. Hilton! We appreciate your opinion and wish you comfortable and memorable trips!
I found it easy to navigate, the price of cover good and will definitely be using again
Thank you for the positive feedback. Travel safe!
it was easy to apply for just a few hiccups I have not travelled yet so I cant say more
Thanks for your feedback! We would love to hear your opinion on the buying process and customer experience of Globelink Travel Insurance. This information is extremely valuable for our website development. Travel safe!
despite the huge price hike, the company do recognise customer care, provide good customer service, reply to emails, answer questions, with comprehensive policies, & quite quick 2get things moving & sorted with minimal quibble/grief.
Thank you for choosing Globelink Travel Insurance! We wish you to have safe and sound trips.
The website is easy to use and very clear. I have been a customer of Globelink for many many years and keep on renewing my travel insurance as their prices and customer service are excellent.
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your opinion.
Fair rates, terms easy to understand and excellent comprehensive cover. We have insured for the past three years with Globelink and will continue to do so.
Thank you for your feedback, Mr. Clarke! We are grateful to know you are satisfied. We wish you a lot of great trips!
Well I have to say it’s uselles... I am saying that because I was recently in hospital really infected and in bad condition. I payed with my own money when you should pay directly while i am in hospital. And I provided with all the info I have but you will still not give me my mmoney nay back. I will definitely not recommend this company
Globelink use a 24-Hour Medical Assistance Team to call for help and assistance with medical treatment needed while travelling, for low cost medical claims such as local doctor’s treatment you may pay and reclaim the costs via the claims handlers online. If you are still having problem do pop us an email via the link - https://www.globelink.co.uk/contact-us.html
I have found buying Globelink Travel Insurance very easy. It is one product that I buy and never want to use.
Thank you for such a wonderful review and high evaluation! We always try to give excellent customer service and hope you have many safe and enjoyable trips.
Not needed during trips so far but gives peace of mind
We are glad to hear that you feel comfortable and relaxed during your trips using Globelink travel insurance. Wish you many great trips!
Globelink International Travel Insurance is rated 4.52 based on 1,249 reviews