Glasgow Distillery Reviews

Read Glasgow Distillery Reviews

marketing@glasgowdistillery.com

Hillington Deanside Road

Tell us how Glasgow Distillery made you happy
I purchased a limited edition of the Coopers Cask but when it arrived the carton was damaged however the problem was resolved without fuss and a replacement sent within a few days great service
Posted 49 minutes ago
The buying process was hindered by the demand which I guess wasn't anticipated, therefore the website kept crashing. I wasn't sure I managed to buy one until I got the confirmation email. However, delivery was prompt. My loyalty points were not applied to my account following the purchase though. I had to converse with customer services to rectify that. Not my first purchase from Glasgow, and wont be my last.
Order was easy to make and delivery was very prompt. The service was exactly as I would have hoped. It would be useful if the process allowed a customer to state a day/ date for delivery: good for sending gifts.
I ordered the botanical vodka after seeing it being tasted on the Sunday Brunch tv programme. It was a very easy website to use.
Bought this for a 40th Birthday gift. Lovely presentation overall, although personalised writing is a bit small.
The person that I gifted the cocktail loved them but said the packaging could have been nicer
To be honest, we haven't tried the gin yet but, after trying the unpeated 1770, I had to give the pleated a go. This is one of the nicest whiskies I have tasted, it just keeps on giving, very pleased with it.
Easy to navigate website Delivery quicker than expected Well packaged items Courier details re tracking/communication would have earned you 5 stars.
I love Makar gin, not all promised mixers have been delivered though.
The valentine cocktail package was great, well packaged and delivered quickly. The only small downside for me was it wasn’t exactly packaged as was shown on the website, so didn’t quite have the same presentation on the day. Altogether it was great though, and would purchase again.
I’d purchased the Makar Cherry gin spritz kit, only to find there was no cocktail Recipe card included in the box. Had to search for the recipe online, which was a bit of a pain. The drinks included were delicious and would buy again as I’m keen to support local businesses. Would have been a five star review if I’d had the recipe card!
Good product such a shame it was not in a presentation box, especially as it was a gift for valentines day
Would have been 5 stars but the gift order let it down. It was advertised as being in a gift presentation box but arrived just as separate items in a standard delivery cardboard box. As a valentine gift this was disappointing. The contents were of the standard expected though it was minus the number of garnishes illustrated. Delivery was quick and efficient.
Following an error with personalised lettering, alison promptly resolved the issue and provided new bottle in gift bag with tasting. Thanks, ian
Cocktail Card was missing, hope to get one soon.
Good deal and delivery but had trouble with 5pm code. Once this was resolved it was fine. Bought as a birthday present so no details for type of delivery.
The delivery was prompt but I was slightly concerned re the sturdiness of the package and the lack of information to the carrier to its fragility. Having said that, it did arrive safely.
Really timely! I ordered an espresso martini kit and it came 5 days later and made a delicious martini! The only thing I'd say is that I didn't receive an email saying that it had been shipped so I wasn't home when it arrived. Not a huge deal since it just went to a pickup place but just nice to know when things are coming.
Excellent customer service. Highly recommended
Exciting new product. Makar gin , very good and a different taste. Well packaged for delivery.
Glasgow Distillery is rated 4.66 based on 438 reviews