Glasgow Distillery Reviews

Read Glasgow Distillery Reviews

marketing@glasgowdistillery.com

Hillington Deanside Road

Tell us how Glasgow Distillery made you happy
Was asked to write a message. Not sure where message was as its nowhere on gift. Emailed last week and no reply.
Valentines Gin hamper. Very disappointing presentation. Yes its what is shown on the website and although each individual item was bubble wrapped I didn't think a gift should be just thrown into a tatie cardboard box with some tissue & straw. Shall not be buying from you again.
Product as described although on purchase I could not find an option to have the product sent to a different address as I bought this as a birthday gift. After purchasing I instantly tried to contact distillery via contact us page and Facebook page but sadly no reply for 3 days which by then the product had already been sent to me and sadly cost me another £12 to have a courier deliver to birthday persons address in milngavie. During and after sales Service not great
Have to say as someone who works in the packaging industry I was less then impressed with the special offer of personal message and hip flask with my order .. the “personal “ message was a sticker stuck on a postcard and the hip flask leather stamp on the front was squint .. being in the industry and knowing the expectation of the best quality of product I was disappointed to say the least ... it is a present for a very good friends 50th birthday .. I did e mail your sales team when I received the package last week and have had no reply ..
As another reviewer has said, the website is problematic. Experienced difficulty in completing order by including discount reference code. Very frustrating.
Firstly - their gins were excellent. Sadly the customer service was non-existent. After not receiving an email telling me when delivery was to be made I tried getting in contact via email and phone with no response. Emailed marketing and received a bland reply then had to chase up again. Then out of the blue, delivery company emailed me to say delivery next day and then delivered the day before! Luckily someone was in. Then had message a week later asking for order detail so they could chase up. I understand how busy and possibly short-staffed during the Xmas period they may have been and I have now received an apology. Maybe I was just unlucky, will I order again? Mmmm have to think about that.
The product may be fine but the site is problematic and customer service is poor. It’s difficult to contact anyone and when you eventually find out how to no one gets back to you.
Contained wrong gift message
The products were a good size however I emailed the company immediately after the product arrived to inform them that something was missing and they never responded. This was over a month ago and I am yet to have any correspondence from the company
Ordered twice from online store. First delivery exactly what i asked for and quickly dispatched. 2nd order not what i ordered and considerably less in monetary value to the price i paid for the items i received. I telephoned and emailed and had not a single person come back to me so for that reason depsite loving Makar gin i need to score you two.
Glasgow Distillery is rated 4.66 based on 438 reviews