Glasgow Distillery Reviews

Read Glasgow Distillery Reviews

marketing@glasgowdistillery.com

Hillington Deanside Road

Tell us how Glasgow Distillery made you happy
Order was quickly dispatched and received
Amazing Whisky , the peated one is a master piece.
Swift delivery! Thank you very much!
Once the rush had subsided, I managed to get the limited distillery Coopers bottling. Postage was fast and quite reasonable to Northern Ireland and bottle looks great
Excellent scotch, delivery and price. Thank you
I’ve been following and buying from this distillery from the beginning and cannot rate it high enough! The rich and Smokey peated whisky is “the best” 10 out of 10 guy’s, well done 😊
Great service!
Excellent and efficient service from the Glasgow Distillery Guys
Great service amazing whisky thank you.
Glasgow Distillery 5 star review on 29th April 2021
Fantastic service and really quick with their deliveries that are safely packaged for secure delivery.
Must have had website problem after a number of attempts manage to grab a bottle off coopers cask good delivery as previous deliveries
Prompt delivery... All good
Great packaging and speedy delivery. Very happy with the service.
One of the best Whisky ever.
Glasgow Distillery 5 star review on 29th April 2021
No problems checking out but never received an order number or email confirmation. Plus I never received a replay to my email to customer services and the telephone was never answered.
Great service, Fast expedition, fast delivery, Delivery mails as they should be !!
Great customer service, fast shipping, well packed, and great value!
The buying process was hindered by the demand which I guess wasn't anticipated, therefore the website kept crashing. I wasn't sure I managed to buy one until I got the confirmation email. However, delivery was prompt. My loyalty points were not applied to my account following the purchase though. I had to converse with customer services to rectify that. Not my first purchase from Glasgow, and wont be my last.
ordered Glasgow rum, fast efficient service sent the next day in a super vacuum packed bottle Many Thanks Tom Hamilton
Order was easy to make and delivery was very prompt. The service was exactly as I would have hoped. It would be useful if the process allowed a customer to state a day/ date for delivery: good for sending gifts.
Glasgow Distillery is rated 4.66 based on 433 reviews