Glasgow Distillery Reviews

Read Glasgow Distillery Reviews

marketing@glasgowdistillery.com

Hillington Deanside Road

Tell us how Glasgow Distillery made you happy
No problems checking out but never received an order number or email confirmation. Plus I never received a replay to my email to customer services and the telephone was never answered.
Mostly very good. The package arrived very quickly and was well packed. However sadly, one of the six glasses had been broken in transit. The bottles and glasses were planned as presents, so it's not gone to plan. Could you replace the broken one please
Hi Oliver, Sincere apologies that your glasses were broken in transit! If you could please email our customer service team at: customerservice@glasgowdistillery.com, we can certainly get replacement glasses sent out to you asap. Kind regards, Rachel at Glasgow Distillery
I ordered 2 vouchers but did not expect to pay delivery twice. Lesson learned but otherwise delivery was quick.
Disappointing packaging for a gift that was meant to be special. Difficult to find all the parts of the gift due to polystyrene bits and no recipe card for the cocktail. The picture on the site shows state like packaging not polystyrene..
My valentines makar cherry gin box arrived today I2th feb I ordered it on the 10th excellent delivery service. I know some people were saying about the packaging not being very nice as the items were all individually wrapped, down to the very dried orange slices! I would say it was very well packaged but not pretty. Not tasted the cherry gin yet but can't wait to do so. I will be making a cocktail tonight 👍
Valentines Gin hamper - contents were great but expected it to come in a nice box not the battered old delivery box it was posted in. Have to buy a separate presentation box! Not ideal
Disappointed the cocktail kit didn't come in a presentation box
Really disappointed that the crackers didn't have a snap in them and the card just tore open.
U P S are damaging your credibility with what I deem to be dishonest practices. Stating they have made a signed delivery but I then get a phone call to go and collect at the collection point followed by a text to say they have redelivered . This all taking 3 days.
I ordered a gift for collect but the email prompt saying it had been delivered did not ever arrive. I did get emails asking me to review your virtual whisky tasting that I did not participate in. Maybe there is a bug in your email service? Your products are great though.
It is difficult to say more. I cannot comment on the product, Makar, yet, as it is a present, and, as yet, unopened. The product arrived when you said it would. I considered buying whisky, but for products I have never tried, they seem expensive.
Bought as a gift unfortunately the instruction card was not included which was very disappointing. Also delivery service was terrible which would stop me buying from here again.
A lot of basics. Almost condicending in approach. Whisky was good but not amazing. But felt good value for money.
Very Disappointed as offer said rum included 2 bottles of tonic Which was not received.
Glasgow Distillery is rated 4.66 based on 442 reviews