Glasgow Distillery Reviews

marketing@glasgowdistillery.com

Hillington Deanside Road

Tell us how Glasgow Distillery made you happy
Not received yet
Still not received order so unable to comment
Je n’ai toujours pas reçu mes 2 bouteilles !
Only part of my order arrived and despite calling over a dozen times and leaving voicemails , filling in the online contact form and emailing them, I’ve got nowhere!!! Wouldn’t rush to order with them again !
Very disappointed with the time my order took to be delivered. Communication non existent.
wanted to try and order locally this year to support local businesses. Ordered on the 12th and got a nice email saying I would get an email when dispatched. Nothing arrived by 20th so emailed company, again got email saying they would look into order. No delivery or further communication, so had to order off a well known next day delivery multinational company, and requested a refund. Still no communication and eventually present arrived on 24th. Shame I could not give it to the person.
Ordered over two weeks ago. Have not recieved any tracking number, order update. I have queried and sent 2 emails, no response.
Have tried to contact company via email, Facebook and telephone as order hasn’t been dispatched since 17th of December. No reply but money taken out of my Account. Not sure if legitimate order now.
I have not received the free sample
I have e mailwd and rang and left a message asking you to contact me but no one did
What virtual whisky tasting?
Did not receive item couriers said that they tried to deliver I have tried to rearrange delivery but have not been able to manage this through there website
I don’t understand why I am being sent a review to fill in when I haven’t even received my order that was placed on 9/11/20 yet??
Hi Christine, I have just checked your online order, and our pre-orders of Glasgow 1770 miniature gift packs are being shipped from the distillery this week. Therefore, you should receive your order soon, please check for updates from our courier service. If you have any further questions or issues, please let me know. Kind regards, Rachel at Glasgow Distillery.
Don't bother ive had two problems with my orders spoke to them on Facebook email nothing back so yeah good luck i gave up in even trying to get the matter sorted out as they just don't care So would I buy from them no I would rather burn my money would be better use of it
Glasgow Distillery is rated 4.67 based on 437 reviews