The Glasgow Distillery Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Glasgow Distillery Co.
Read The Glasgow Distillery Co. Reviews
My friend loves for his birthday 60th πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Gin excellent UPS delivery awful they never even attempted to deliver to my house
After being let down by UPS courier's Alison from the customer services came up trumps she arranged for my order to be delivered and I received it that day. Now that’s customer service at its very best Thank you Alison and to the man who delivered my order πŸ₯ƒπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸ
Always the best mulberry gin the free lasses were a bonus too delivered on time no complaints from me
I still haven’t received the package despite being told by UPS it would be delivered for the last 3 days. Absolute joke!!
All went very well
Disappointing Service, Ordered 3 bottles on Friday 22/04/22 it is now 01/05/22 and I have still not been notified of when my purchases will be delivered, extremely poor service, I will not be using them again.
Hi Ian, We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the service provided. Your parcel was shipped and delivery was attempted within the standard 3-5 working days that we state on our website. UPS were at the time not able to deliver the parcel to you, perhaps there was no one home. Your package, as outlined in the email that we sent to you, was delivered to your local UPS pickup point as a result of a failed attempted delivery. You can see the detail of this by using the tracking number provided (also included in the email). Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or concerns, we would be delighted to help you. Kind Regards The Glasgow Distillery
...all the way to NZ, thank you
Hi there My ORDER ID is 13057, and in China the customs said the total price of this package is above 1000rmb, so this package can't be cleared, and it should be sent back. So when you received my package can I return one bottle? maybe choose the triple distilled one to be returned. Our Chinese customs had helped to make a note on the system to apply for a return. They asked me to contact the sender to provide the return authorization to UPS abroad. After receiving the return authorization, the customs can help to submit materials to apply for a return. So pls approve the returning authorization asap, otherwise, the parcel will be destroyed.
My brother-in-law loved it.
I was astonished at the manner in which my enquiries regarding my order 12935 were handled. I signed up for your newsletter on 8th April to obtain my 10% discount and entered the coupon code GDC598DDAEA87 in the box on the order. I did not receive the Β£29-50 discount. I emailed you on 8th April to advise you of this and again on 11th April. I received no reply. I telephoned you on 13th April and left a message with my telephone number but received no reply. Please resolve this for me and send Β£29-50 to :- Nationwide sort code 07-01-16 Account number 26604759 Account name Mr W Paine I have received my order but not my discount. William Paine
Hello William, We are sorry to hear that the 10% discount did not work with your order. We understand that you sent an email however, please be advised that we have not received any email from you regarding your order in our inbox. We would like this to get resolved ASAP. Please email us at customerservice@glasgowdistillery.com and we will look into this further. Kind Regards The Glasgow Distillery
Arrived quickly. Well packaged and presented. Good price. Delivered next working day.
I was lucky to get a bottle of first release and have tried all subsequent releases, one of the best drams I have sampled ( and I have sampled a lot !)
Well packaged and prompt delivery
All went well and dealt with efficiently. Thank you
Easy to order and prompt delivery.
I’m firmly of the view that makar gin is the best in the world. We have been buying it for several years now and always recommend it. I added some of the g52 citrus vodka to my order this time as the chap at the stand that used to be in the Buchanan galleries let me try it. it is fab - just perfect for the summer. Items arrived really quickly and were packed well. As usual, delighted with the service and will continue to order from the Glasgow distillery.
Very quick delivery time. My order was well packed and secure and the glasses are nicely engraved with a heavy base, perfect for a great Makar gin and tonic!
Very good efficient service,beautifully presented and packaged and swift delivery
Ordered the Citrus Vodka and Mulberry Gin, bottles as per usual came well packaged. I have bought the three Malt Whiskies many times and I have to say all are excellent. Citrus Vodka and Mulberry Gin equally so. Staff at the Buchanan Galleries are extremely friendly and very knowledgeable also.
The Glasgow Distillery Co. is rated 4.61 based on 616 reviews