Glasgow Distillery Reviews

Read Glasgow Distillery Reviews

marketing@glasgowdistillery.com

Hillington Deanside Road

Tell us how Glasgow Distillery made you happy
Last minute gift which arrived very quickly, so pleased with service. Well packaged and lovely gift card inside
Ordered Saturday, arrived Monday. Excellent service and a first class gin. Highly recommended. Makar Mulberry.
Great products from Glasgow distillery ,have purchased bottles of both whisky and gin and have been very satisfied with both
Very easy company to use. Delivery and packaging first class.
Excellent products and great customer service although it looks like I didn’t receive any loyalty points from my last 2 orders.
Efficient service. Disappointed with the label... small and not easy to see. Just looks like a bottle of whiskey rather than a special gift for someone.
Online order of whisky and glasses set for a 60th birthday gift. Website not the easiest to get around. Faffing about with personilised gift tag -good points quick delivery and product looks good apart from edges a bit uneven in box. Pleased with overall look and glasses. However got an e mail to say I signed for it but was out so couldn't have. My neighbour brought it over later as her friend had taken it by mistake sent to wrong address and lucky she was honest .I Emailed the company still waiting on an acknowledgment or reply. Not impressed shame as good product and would have considered for myself and future gifts too not so sure now though. Could do better I think. Poor customer after sales service
I have used the rich coffee vodka in Espresso martinis which takes it to another level. I have now tried their citrus vodka which is amazing and now my go to summer drink .,, 😋
It's only a matter of time before Makar Gin is a household name, great price and prompt delivery. Will be back for sure
Fast delivery service & well package. The rum was a gift so can’t comment on the actual product. My brother is looking forward to trying it!
good site when open distillery does good tours if you like whisky like glasgow like culture very knowledgable glasgow based distillery full of interesting facts
I Bought The 3 Miniature Set And 2 Glasses , Really Nice , Not Tasted The 1770 Yet But Will Do Soon . Hope To Visit The Distillery ASAP .
I have to say the service is exceptional. A big thanks to Alison who went beyond the call of duty, with the assistance she gave us with our order.
Fantastic service and brilliant whisky
Excellent service and products. Lovely packaging. Gifts for Father’s Day
The product is a great one. Unfortunately was ordered as a gift and the accompanying message was for someone else which caused quite a bit of confusion.
Nice to deal with a local company and they were very efficient.
The Order has 1 Bottle with the wrong name. So I have to send 1 correct and 1 wrong which is not very cool.
1 Bottle has the wrong name on it :-( This is not perfect. And the Kartonage is quiete loose for Shipping. Design is good.
Superb new kid on the block with shed loads of maturity...
Glasgow Distillery is rated 4.65 based on 468 reviews