Glasgow Distillery Reviews

Read Glasgow Distillery Reviews

marketing@glasgowdistillery.com

Hillington Deanside Road

Tell us how Glasgow Distillery made you happy
The packaging was excellent and the Standard delivery took seven days which was swift, considering COVID-19 restrictions and pressure around Christmas. The 1770 malt whisky miniature set seemed expensive in comparison to other miniature bottles of malt whisky, but the boxed presentation looked stylish and the pack and contents were much appreciated by the receiver.
Great tasting gin with a lovely complex flavour and propmt delivery following on line order. Great service thank you.
Easy to order and was shipped promptly
Gin was a gift for a friend in Wales. I've been assured it tastes blasus.
Was ordered as a birthday gift. Was surprised at how quickly it arrived. Thank you .
My daughter had mentioned when visiting Glasgow how nice the gin was. I ordered her some directly from the distillery and it arrived well packaged and really quickly. She was delighted on Christmas Day with this..
The Cherry gin is delicious and the bottle arrived safely and promptly
Great service and delivery of a very nice product!
Haven’t Tasted yet the whisky but I am sure Is excellent.
Excellent response to my order. Haven’t tasted the whisky yet as it was a gift to another.
Loved the packaging
ver very nice
Very fast delivery! I purchased for my son in law for Christmas. The packaging was to a high standard, and he absolutely loved the whisky!! Very pleased with my purchase.
Excellent on line service.
Very good.
Really timely! I ordered an espresso martini kit and it came 5 days later and made a delicious martini! The only thing I'd say is that I didn't receive an email saying that it had been shipped so I wasn't home when it arrived. Not a huge deal since it just went to a pickup place but just nice to know when things are coming.
Excellent service.
Excellent service
Excellent customer service. Highly recommended
Fantastic service and fast and quick delivery.
Very disappointed with the time my order took to be delivered. Communication non existent.
Glasgow Distillery is rated 4.61 based on 229 reviews