genesishomeappliances-co-uk/ Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend genesishomeappliances-co-uk/

Tell us how genesishomeappliances-co-uk/ made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"Very helpful, go the extra mile."
Thanks for the feedback :)
"Great customer service. Well looked after. A pleasure to buy from."
Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated! :)
"Very good service, very helpful when I phoned up with a problem thank you, very helpful with the new one thank you 👍😃"
Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated! :)
"Quite Pleased with my new Hotpoint washing machine from genesis."
Thanks for the feedback :)
"Very professional and excellent staff throughout"
Thankyou for the feedback :)
"Fantastic product at a fantastic price."
Thankyou for the feedback :)
"The workmen who came to plumb in my washing machine were very friendly...helpful...and knowledgeable about the product. They did a good job! 👍👍"
Thanks for your feedback, much appreciated! :)
"The team were very helpful and identified a suitable machine for our needs at a price which was reasonable for the charity to pay. The delivery and installation were quick which meant we didn't suffer downtime and backing up of our laundry. A helpful and efficient service."
Thankyou for the feedback, much appreciated! :)
"Despite a supplier issue affecting the delivery time of the item purchased, the sales team at Genesis (Liam deserves a mention) were in constant contact to monitor my customer experience, demonstrate empathy and relay my delivery issues to the supplier. Thank you. N. Stewart (Edinburgh)"
Thanks for the feedback, sorry for delay in delivery.
"So far I am quite happy but I have only used it ones up to now."
Thanks for the feedback! :)
Thanks for the feedback :)
"excellent service from pre purchase to installation Our family have been a customers for a few decades and will always give you a call first when renewing white goods and cookers Loved the kitchen section in the show room should we decide to renew or update our kitchen we will consult you first Many thanks"
Thankyou for the feedback :)
"Perfect next day delivery installed and everything explained old machine taken away ,Thanks to everyone involved."
Thankyou for the feedback :)
"Very helpful, quick and efficient delivery and installation of my new cooker I will definitely buy from them again."
Thanks for the feedback! :)
"Always very polite & helpful , we would not buy our white goods from any other firm."
Thanks for the feedback!! :)
"Bought this for my 80+ parents the delivery guys were great very knowledgeable about the appliance and the price was great"
Thankyou for the feedback!! :)
"Sales assistant very patient and helpful. Big thank you to the guys that delivered the appliance and fitted into place. Went over and above making alterations to kitchen units to ensure appliance could fitted immediately. Thank you. Highly recommend."
Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.
"Friendly, knowledgeable helpful staff. I would highly recommend Genesis, they always go the extra mile. Customer service and communication was spot on- also price matched a larger online outlet for us and delivery was quick and efficient."
Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.
"Efficient, thorough, tidy and not expensive. Altogether a good service."
Thanks very much, enjoy your new purchase!
"Very helpful Delivery lads couldn’t do enough Highly recommend Would not go anywhere else."
Thankyou very much, enjoy your new purchase!!
"Would definitely recommend Genesis Workington Store. I recently bought a kitchen from them and was very impressed with helpful staff and fitters involved. Delighted with kitchen."
Thanks very much for the feedback, much appreciated!!
genesishomeappliances-co-uk/ is rated 4.95 based on 22 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access