Performance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Performance Direct
Read Performance Direct Reviews
Very expensive when you add on he excess will not be using again.
Don’t touch this company. Can’t wait to move my policy to another insurer.
Renewed my insurance although I emailed not to. I sold the car before renewal. They wont refund full amoun without dvla proof who I cannot contact. As far as I am concerned its theft and fraus
Absolute money grabbers. Wouldn't waive the £50+ cancellation fee in this time of crisis. Everyones circumstances have changed and they should make an effort to accommodate people who need to change their situation. Completely unsympathetic
Do not honour refunds. Do not check annual renewals and automatically take premiums without authorisation. Customer service not helpful
My car been parked for so many days and more days to come can u plzz give me same money bk plzz
Cancelled insurance did not say why never had a problem before with anyone else......Even rang up to say via google map I had no driveway when I have 2 cars parked on it ???? IDIOTS!!!!!!!
Worst company I have ever dealt with
Made the whole experience stressful which is why I cancelled the policy
Many emails. Many phone calls. Still haven’t received my contract. If I broke down. No number to call. They are quick to take your money. £34.75. And £21.20 first months money. It is too confusing to deal with these guys.
Had a great quote from this company, paid in full. When they eventually called me to check my details they then told me I would have to increase in mileage at a cost of £251! I explained I had 2 cars in the household and where previously my wife used my car, she wouldn't now.
They wouldn't listen and I was told if i didnt pay the extra they would cancel my insurance and then whenever i get insurance out for anything i would have to declare that i had insurance cancelled! So my other option were to pay or cancel it myself and be charged cancellation fees! Ridiculous...trapped! I cancelled, lost money but still a saving on what they wanted extra! Why let me take out and pay in full in the first place and the try to force me to make an extra payment of £251! maybe £50, I wouldn't of minded!
DO NOT TAKE CAR INSURANCE WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!!!
never buy any products from them, a scam
My Insurance was cancelled without any reason — a company with poor performance.
Felt like I was dealing with a Boiler room operation.
Hi

Thank you for your feedback and apologies you feel this way. If you would like us to investigate any concerns, please submit a feedback form on www.performancedirect.co.uk.

Performance Direct
Worst insurance company i have ever dealt with. Which is why after 1 month i switched. Kept calling to increase the premium when i had already declared everything. Would not recommend and would score them a '0'
Took my money. Then cancelled my insurance 11 days after.
I rung up a week before my renewal to add my father inlaw onto my policy. I was promised a call back to sort it out but no phone call was received.
Hi Darren

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, this is not the level of service that Performance Direct aim to maintain. Please feel free to submit a feedback form found in the Existing Customer menu on our website where your concerns can be confidentially investigated.

Car hit the back of me In February
I was told othe admitting liability
Until my renewal and found out
It’s still pending and cost me £250 more than it should 😡
I had a policy on my Ford ranger Pickup. I had just bought a replacement VW Amarok and needed to transfer the policy to the new vehicle. This all went through fine with the operator on the phone until he said you need to talk to our legal team. I was happy with this until he said that I would have to wait for about 1 hour. This was unacceptable. so I called another insurance company and it was done in a few minutes. Very disappointed. Very unhappy.
I will never insure with this company ever again
Hi Paul

I am disappointed to read your review. Please feel free to submit a feedback form on www.performancedirect.co.uk and any concerns can then be investigated.

Performance Direct
Continual emails and access to me, around my NCD, uploaded three time now and still you write to me, not still not sorted ? Next time got to a proper insurance company ?
Hi Andrew

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
For confirmation, all methods to send us your No Claims Discount proof can be found here https://www.performancedirect.co.uk/existing-customers/send-us-your-documents.aspx

Alternatively, you can submit a feedback form where someone will look into the concerns raised.

Performance Direct is rated 4.13 based on 739 reviews