Go Girl Insurance Reviews

4.4
Based on 3,269 reviews
Own Driver, Postal Service

Tell us how Go Girl Insurance made you happy
After being a customer of 2 years to go girl, after getting a new car my insurance price went sky high. Upon ringing go girl to see what they could do for me. A disinterested operator answered and simply told me 'we can't do anything' I happily cancelled the service. Now been waiting over 2 weeks almost 3 for my no claims bonus to be sent to me. Have sent countless emails have tried calling and nothing has been returned. Absolutely disgusted by the way this company has treated me after being a loyal customer for two years. Am very glad I will no longer be using them. Don't use absolute waste of time.
Sorry to see your review. Please could we trouble you to send your policy number or vehicle registration number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk in order for us to investigate this.
Absolutely disgusting, don't waist your money choose a decent insurer. they have no compassion no understanding or anything, they don't mention important info. I'd sooner spend £100s to go with someone else
Sorry to see your review. This has been passed to a member of our team, who will be in touch with you shortly to discuss.
Awful customer service! No compassion what so ever, I asked to speak to a manager and she was actually the worst person I spoke to, stinking attitude.
Hi, Sorry to see this review. We have looked in to this and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.
The customer service is poor staff unfriendly and unhelpful. Bought a policy for my son didn't realize you had to notify if you change jobs.. Son a apprentice and a student still at college, charged £180 more for remainder of policy. Threatened to cancel insurance if not paid within 7 days.. So rude said we should read All terms and conditions. Will not be using this company again
Thank you for your review, we will look into this feedback and a member of the team will be in touch shortly to discuss.
Ordered online insurance for my daughter and was unable to add a years no claims despite being eligible because she has only been driving for a year. I rang the next day with proof of No claims and was told i would have to pay £25 for the amendment. Next day a lady rang to say that I would be charged another £25 because the driving license date was wrong and another £400 was due from the insurer. I had put her provisional licence date rather than full date, but was not asked this on the website. I followed the website advise so feel very angry that I am being charged crazy amounts. I have cancelled the policy after 2 days & have found I will be charged £70 for the privilege so this company have had £120 from me for doing absolutely nothing! The staff were all very rude & totally uncaring. I will not recommend this company to anyone.
Thank you for the review and feedback. We will look in to this and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly to discuss.
Bad customer service. Each advisor gives a different answer to the previous. Managers aren't helpful and are rather rude. Very expensive to make changes. £25 a time. £45 to cancel within 14 days cooling off period.
Sorry to see this review. A member of our team will be in touch with you shortly to discuss.
I put a review on here a couple of days ago after being unhappy with paying two admin fees in the space of days and also just the hidden costs in Go Girl. I received a message that someone would call me to discuss my review and someone did later that day. They agreed to refund one of the admin fees. Great!! Well it was until the woman said I know you updated your policy to include driving to work but that is not business insurance. Oh, I didnt know. Oh well I said I dont use my car to carry anyone else. Do you go to other work locations I was asked. I said yes now and then I have to attend a meeting at another service or pop to head office usually about once a month and no more than 5 miles. Apparently that will cost me another £100 plus pounds to add to the £100 i paid the other day when I realised that domestic use does not include getting yourself to work. I think this is truely shocking and im sure there must be other people not understanding that they are not insured. I will be changing my policy soon as i can. Go girl are cheap because at basic level you are hardly covered for anything . Be warned.
Simply awful, you get what you pay for though. They were by far the cheapest available, do not expect them to help you in any way when it comes to an accident. Somebody drove into the back of my car at Argos and because they were also with Go Girl, nothing came of it (Had to spend £600 to renew the rear bumper). And they automatically re-new my insurance in a few days (I will be cancelling before then) and bumping the cost up by about 100%? These guys are no use, keeps you legal for driving about, but your not covered for a single thing really, completely unreliable - and not great at communicating. They also charged me £70 (administration costs apparently....) for me to tell them I had moved address haha.
Thank you for your review. We will look into your comments and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss.
If i could give no stars I would. This complany has charged me £50 in the space of 4 days for admin...just because it can. I called to update i had a new car, then a couple of days later i called because still not had updated cert. When they sent it i realised i should have told them i now use it to commute to work sunce passing my test. That cost me another 46 pound on top of the 50 pound I paid last week. I asked to speak to a manager Danielle but she couldnt care less. Its in our terms and conditions. Loads of other companys dont charge you for business insurance. Soon as my pokicy finished I will be going elsewhere and recomending all my friends and colleagues to stay away as they are a rip off
Thank you for your review and email, a member of the team will be in touch shortly to discuss this with you.
Awful Insurance company!! Had an accident 2 weeks ago. From start to finish they have messed me around. Firstly the recovery truck they sent to collect my car didn't take it where it should of gone and instead kept it for 2 days. When I called the insurance company they had no idea where my car had been taken too. I've received numerous amounts of phone calls from different departments all with the wrong information about my accident. Only thing they had right was my vehicle Reg and my name! I've had letters and calls saying I'm entitled to compensation and a pay out, 7 days later they are saying I don't. I think this company is a disgrace. I'm a first time driver only been driving since March 2016, was in a horrid smash on my own due to black ice which has frightened me and really shuck me up. Instead of them making me feel confident in getting back into a car they have made me lose all faith in any insurance company. Especially with my insurance being fully comprehensive and VERY expensive!! I would be very carful in choosing this company and what policy you go for as my FULLY Comprehensive is NOT actually fully comp- Social, Domestic and Pleasure insurance does not cover me as I crashed my car on my way to work one day!! This is ridiculous as I thought DOMESTIC use was travelling to work. I would think again before taking insurance out with this company it's a joke no-one seems to know what they are doing all information incorrect and when I call them, no-one seems interested in what you have to say. Overall very disappointed.
Thank you for leaving this review, we will look into your comments and will be in touch shortly.
This is the worst Insurance company I have ever dealt with. They mucked me about something terrible cost be a small fortune. In the end I cancelled and went with a REAL insurance company
Thank you for leaving a review. A member of the team will be in touch shortly to discuss this with you.
They may be cheap but they then call you with hidden fees... NOT happy :( should of stuck to my old insurer
Thank you for you're review. We would like to look in to this for you. Please can you provide your Policy number/Vehicle Reg to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk.
I wanted to cancel my insurance with go girl as I sold my car to my daughter who had taken out her own policy with go girl. Not only did the person I spoke to clearly have no idea what the deposit covered or what period my repayments covered. I have now paid the amount equally to eight months cover for five months and all I was told is sorry no refunds. Beware do not trust this company.
Thank you for your feedback, a member of the team will be in touch with you shortly to discuss this.
Unhelpful, gave us unlawful advice, conbers and an extremely poor compensation.
Thank you for your review, we would like to look into what has gone wrong. Please could you kindly drop us an email to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your policy number or vehicle registration? Thanks.
Started well good price for original insurance however my granddaughter passed her test when I informed gogirl the increase in premium was huge when I told them that I would not allow my granddaughter to use my car as she has her own now they still want me to pay more money even though the insurance ends in a week.
Thank you for your feedback, we would like to look into this for you. Please could you drop us an email with the policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk
Customer service experience is truly shocking. I spent over half an hour this morning advising the administrator that I needed to declare a windscreen claim from 3 years ago - I had forgotten about it when taking out the two polices I have with Go Girl. This is the second time I've contacted them in the last week and when you eventually get through to someone, they have clearly employed the cheapest people they can - in my day they would have been referred to as the YTS trainee. Competitive pricing, yes, but god help me if I need to make a claim.
Thank you for your feedback, sorry to hear that things have not gone smoothly. We would like to look into this for you, please could we trouble you to drop us an email with more information to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk
Was good when it came to a claim but when I changed my address after moving I had to pay £200 where my family members who belong to different insurance companies could do it for free. So ridiculous! The staff on the phone where rude about it and we're not helpful in the slightest. Give you a good rate but catch you on stupid little things like info alterations!
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please can you email your policy details to gogirlfeedback@sabre so we can look into this.
Just hope you never have to claim from this bunch. Totally disjointed (customer services won't talk to claims), no one knows anything about the policy. They immediately fobbed us off to some other organisation "to save you having to make a claim" and then will do nothing except give your number to some slimeball Ambulance Chasers who have called us five times so far even though we have told them not to call. I am never using Go Girl again. This is just what you don't need when you are already hurt and in shock after an accident.
Sorry to see this review, and thank you for your feedback. If you could perhaps email us with more information to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk we would like to look into this.
Car delivery date was brought forward 5 days from the original insurance quote start date so requested the insurance start date to change. Telephoned the help desk and they said I would need to pay almost 25% (over £100) more in policy fees. Sounds like a scam to me !
Hi, Sorry to see your review, please forward your policy details to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk so we can look into this for you.
Well not a great start, submitted an online application which didn't record my data correctly so when policy was set up it was wrong. I called to change it and paid the fee, only when the communication came through did it mention a service charge of £25.00, called back and was told it was too bad I had to pay it. I'm in my cancellation period but to cancel would cost me £45. ! A rip off, I'm out of pocket because of thei poor system. I'll keep the plan but will post on here weekly with poor reviews to highlight the disgraceful hidden charges and won't be renewing.
Hi, Please forward your policy details to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk so we can look into this for you.
Go Girl Insurance is rated 4.4 based on 3,269 reviews