Go Girl Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Go Girl Insurance
Own Driver, Postal Service

Tell us how Go Girl Insurance made you happy
Can go for monthly installments but no customer service hotline number.
Easy to set up, cheapest we could find with all we needed. Down side is quote went up £50 the day after we enquired? Have not yet used customer service or had any claim.
Hi There, Many thanks for leaving a review. Please can you send a quote reference to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will take a look. Kind regards.
Fair on prices for young driver
quick service
Easy to use service
Excellente insurance, however they charge an Admin fee for rediculous reasons. 25£ every time.
Hi Tamar, Thank you for leaving a review. We are also in receipt of your email and will take a look. A member of the customer services team will be in touch in due course. Kind regards.
😀😁 is so good and ships I will tell my friends I but
The cheapest insurance I could find however a particularly unfriendly and unhelpful customer service team that nearly put me off buying the policy. Other than that, all the automated aspects work relatively well... but not fantastic
Hi, we are sorry to see your review. Please could we trouble you to email us at gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with some more information, so we can investigate this further. Kind Regards
The website was easy to use, the price was really cheap and I would highly recommend it.
Go girl very easy to set up recommended
The price compared to other insurance companies was significantly lower, whilst covering much more!! Lay out is easy to understand for someone who isnt experienced with car insurance. Thankyou!
Bit pricey, but you get your moneys worth. Really nice staff on the phone aswell.
Happy to get good quote as have been overseas for many years and hence no UK record. Easy to logon and finalise our policy
Good price and quick
Quick to send documents but times out when trying to purchase
Very easy to fill in the forms and quick and simple to access. Didn’t take me long at all to get insured.
Fab easy so easy to Great price for new policy fab cover and withprovisional driver added so happy
not sure i'd go with the cheeky operator description, to be fair about it, i just got off the phone with one called lisa and she demonstrated the height of professionalism in our conversation. i am a little concerned about some very - seemingly - irregular hikes in monies due over the period of this last week though. 4 invoice fee changes in one week (excluding a late dd demand, which is the norm in all business, has seen me drawn into this. i await email clarification relative to the figures and will update this and other online comments as i learn more...
Hi Mark, Many thanks for the review and good feedback for the member involved. Please allow us to investigate your comments further by sending a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk. Thanks in advance.
It didn’t. I’m not with go girl and after the way my daughter was treated never will . Long story will cut short, direct debit payment for one month declined. Go girl e-mailed my daughter, daughter went into hospital came out on strong medication,saw e-mail tried phoning company just kept on ringing,sent e-mil asking for call on house phone so I could answer it as she is on strong medication and is sleepy,so they phoned on her mobile 🤨 she realised her card was out of date to pay they then cancelled policy ! Don’t get ill girls !!,
Hi There, We are very sorry to see this review and to hear of the issues that were experienced. Please can we trouble you to send us a policy number or vehicle reg to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk so we can investigate this further?
The service I got was fine, but it took me 4 attempts to get though to the call centre which added up to over an hour.
Hi There, Thank you for the review and apologies to hear you had difficulties getting through. We have been experiencing higher than normal hold times and our aim is to keep these to an absolute minimum moving forward. Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk. Many thanks.
Go Girl Insurance is rated 4.39 based on 3,260 reviews