Go Girl Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Go Girl Insurance
Own Driver, Postal Service
customer service

Tell us how Go Girl Insurance made you happy
😀😁 is so good and ships I will tell my friends I but
The cheapest insurance I could find however a particularly unfriendly and unhelpful customer service team that nearly put me off buying the policy. Other than that, all the automated aspects work relatively well... but not fantastic
Hi, we are sorry to see your review. Please could we trouble you to email us at gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with some more information, so we can investigate this further.
Kind Regards
The website was easy to use, the price was really cheap and I would highly recommend it.
Go girl very easy to set up recommended
The price compared to other insurance companies was significantly lower, whilst covering much more!! Lay out is easy to understand for someone who isnt experienced with car insurance. Thankyou!
Bit pricey, but you get your moneys worth. Really nice staff on the phone aswell.
Happy to get good quote as have been overseas for many years and hence no UK record. Easy to logon and finalise our policy
Good price and quick
Quick to send documents but times out when trying to purchase
Very easy to fill in the forms and quick and simple to access. Didn’t take me long at all to get insured.
Fab easy so easy to Great price for new policy fab cover and withprovisional driver added so happy
not sure i'd go with the cheeky operator description, to be fair about it, i just got off the phone with one called lisa and she demonstrated the height of professionalism in our conversation. i am a little concerned about some very - seemingly - irregular hikes in monies due over the period of this last week though. 4 invoice fee changes in one week (excluding a late dd demand, which is the norm in all business, has seen me drawn into this. i await email clarification relative to the figures and will update this and other online comments as i learn more...
Hi Mark, Many thanks for the review and good feedback for the member involved. Please allow us to investigate your comments further by sending a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk. Thanks in advance.
It didn’t. I’m not with go girl and after the way my daughter was treated never will . Long story will cut short, direct debit payment for one month declined. Go girl e-mailed my daughter, daughter went into hospital came out on strong medication,saw e-mail tried phoning company just kept on ringing,sent e-mil asking for call on house phone so I could answer it as she is on strong medication and is sleepy,so they phoned on her mobile 🤨 she realised her card was out of date to pay they then cancelled policy ! Don’t get ill girls !!,
Hi There, We are very sorry to see this review and to hear of the issues that were experienced. Please can we trouble you to send us a policy number or vehicle reg to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk so we can investigate this further?
The service I got was fine, but it took me 4 attempts to get though to the call centre which added up to over an hour.
Hi There, Thank you for the review and apologies to hear you had difficulties getting through. We have been experiencing higher than normal hold times and our aim is to keep these to an absolute minimum moving forward. Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk. Many thanks.
So far so good. Note mixed reviews but reading between the lines nothing too concerning. Hope not to have to claim but the expedience and customer service in that event will put Go Girl to proof. Will call to verify all in order however as yet to hear If the documents uploaded are satisfactory.
Hi There, Thank you for the review and custom. If you have yet to speak with the customer services team with regards to the documentation please feel free to email your policy number to goirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will take a look. Many thanks.
35 minutes so far waiting for customer services to answer, no indication how long I will be holding on for so not happy customer -- Can you get someone to answer? or ring me back
Hi Dean, Sorry to hear you have been having difficulties getting through. If you send your policy number and preferred contact number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk we will arrange a call back to you. Many thanks.
Best prices for car insurance but they don't answer the phone!
Hi There, Thank you for the review. If you are yet to speak with someone in customer services please email us with your policy number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will arrange a call back to you. Many thanks.
Just got a quote for them, they were the cheapest. Haven't had much dealing with them so far. I hope they're good!
Cheapest quote
was nice and easy process with getting insurance... however to then be told off them that I have dual insurance when I don't and then to be told that they would be calling me on certain days and don't call me
Hi Tony, Thank you for the review and apologies to hear things have not gone smoothly. Please email your policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk in order for us to investigate this further. Many thanks.
Go Girl Insurance is rated 4.37 based on 2,863 reviews