Go Girl Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Go Girl Insurance
Own Driver, Postal Service
customer service

Tell us how Go Girl Insurance made you happy
The price was reasonable considering it had no blackbox. However my first attempt at buying the insurance was a nightmare. I was told I was insured and had driven to work. I noticed I hadn’t been charged so when I asked it turns out it hadn’t gone through. They then tried to charge me more on a re quote and all the customer services rep had to say when I’m clearly annoyed because I had driven into Leeds city centre at rush hour with no insurance. She just Kept repeating herself saying how I can try re submit the policy.
Hi There, We are very sorry to see this review and would like to investigate this straight away. Please can we trouble you to send a policy/quote reference or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Thanks in advance.
well I insured the car yesterday through go girl and it still doesn't come up as insured they've took the money though none the less
Hi There, Please can you send your vehicle registration/post code to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will investigate. Many thanks
Whilst the lady on the phone was very polite. I must say, Gogirl have let us down on the below points. 1. Tried to renew car insurance - advised to go online and re-run a new quote. 2. Not interested in offering a new quote as they don't have a sales team. 3. Directed to compare sites. 4. Unable to price match. I would liked to have being looked after as a previous customer and at least been able to assist us with a new insurance quote over the phone, than having to trawl through other competitor websites. Food for thought!
Hi David, We are sorry to see this review but do thank you for your feedback. In order for us to investigate please can we trouble you to send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Many thanks.
In terms of prices, Gogirl often came up with the better prices on most comparison websites which I was grateful for however, I have always had trouble getting hold of the company which is such a pain and felt even more dissatisfied with the service when I recently requested to add a vehicle onto my policy. They charged me an extortionate admin fee and then continued to state that they couldn't actually help me with my request. I felt very misled and uninformed.
Hi There, Sorry to see this review. Please can you send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will investigate your comments further. Many thanks.
Was 5 star but due to renewal experience this has dropped to barely a 2 star - so disappointed! Renewal has increased £200 due to a change of status from student to apprentice!!
Hi Elle, Please can we trouble you to send a policy number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will take a look? Many thanks.
May give the best quotes to start with, however after a few months this price goes up without consent and the “company” do not answer emails quickly or sort matters out instead you have to fight for your money back over the phone with some arrogant employee!! Won’t be using this company again I tell you that... rubbish !!
Hi There, We are sorry to see this review and would like to investigate your comments further. Please can you email us at gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and provide your policy number or vehicle registration? Many thanks.
Unfortunately the start date was wrong ( no idea where you got that date from) You charged me over £50 to change date which I had no choice to pay as you were going to charge me over £100 to cancel policy. Telephone operators unhelpful!! BUYERS BEWARE!!!
Hi There, Please can you send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will investigate? Many thanks.
i bought insurance for my daughter on Friday it said payment failed yet the money came out straight away, been to the bank they said they took it out returned it and taken it out again, yet no confirmation been sent, my 18 year old saved up for this with her wages !!! not good.
Hi, Sorry to hear this. Please can you send to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk your daughters policy number or registration number and we will investigate. Thanks in advance.
The company ended my policy 4 days before they said they were going to and when I have to apply it now makes it more expensive also it took me 2 hours to apply as the website sells to expire within a minute
Hi There, Please send us your previous policy number or quote reference to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will investigate this further. Many thanks.
Have tried to call numerous times at various times if the day and week only to be on hold for 20-30 minutes before the call cuts off
Hi There, We are sorry to see this review and would like to investigate this further. Please can we trouble you to send a policy number and contact number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Thanks in advance.
Wanted to change my policy as my daughter has just passed her test. Had to wait on hold for over 12 minutes before I got through to someone - and was then told I have had '3 claims in the last 5 years' on my previous policy and details needed of these. Called my previous insurer (who answered straight away) and they were the chipped windscreen fixes I had had!! I was panicking about what these 'claims' were! So be aware of this as I hadn't realised!!
Hi There, We are sorry to see this review and to hear you were on hold a while. Thank you for your patience and feedback. If you do require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk. Many thanks.
Can't be reached by phone when needed. Excessive amounts added for nuisances. Extremely rude and unpleasant pre recorded messages.
Hi There, We are sorry to see this review and would like to investigate your comments. Please can we trouble you to send a policy number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Thanks in advance.
Been trying for 4 days to get through to discuss a change of policy. Impossible to get through on the phone and no response to emails.
Hi Andrea, Please can you email us with your policy number and preferred contact number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will arrange a call back to you.
Have been trying all morning to get through but nobody is answering. Have sent an email and no response as yet. It seems from other reviews this is a problem. Go Girl awlays used to answer the phone almost straightaway. Is there anybody in the call centre?Not inspiring me to renew my insurance with Go Girl.
Hi Sharon, Thank you for the review and apologies to hear you have been having problems getting through to us. If you send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback'sabre.co.uk we will arrange a call back to you. Thanks in advance.
Been with go girl for a year, had no problems at all until I tried contacting them. Rang them numerous times a day and still had no answer. Quite disappointing.
Hi There, sorry to hear you've been having difficulties getting through to customer services. If you email your policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk we will arrange a call back to you. Many thanks.
Poor customer service and i did not get a revised quote when I was told they would send one. Definitely did not go the extra mile to assist me any way.
Hi,
We are very sorry to see your review. Please could you email your policy number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk so we can look into this.
Kind Regards.
Took out a policie with our Son on as a learner and paid around £450.00 and enquired by phone how much extra cost would be when he passed his test which was scheduled for the following month, we were told around £1000.00 based on the fact if the policy was taken now as if he had passed his test the policy premium would be £1440.00. However once he had passed his test ( 1st time ) ( very proud ) £1400 + for policy changes Phoned to challenge charges and was told that we should have delt with all changes on the web site!!! Extremely dissatisfied, internet sales are very attractive, however, this company seems to be a shining example of how customer service falls by the wayside , Drive safely all, God bless
Sorry to see this review, if you would like to drop us an email at gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with the policy number or vehicle registration then we will be happy to look into this.
Cancelled with 2.5 months left on policy which cost £460 and the offered £10 refund. Should have been around £80. Won't be using them again!
Sorry to see that you have been disappointed, if you would like to drop us an email to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your policy number or vehicle registration then we will look into this for you.
Extremely poor customer service and very poor with handling no claims bonus
Sorry to see this review. Please can you send your policy number or vehicle reg to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk so we can look in to this? Many thanks.
Cheap insurance but disastrous service. Attempted to make a change to the policy which proved to be too complex for the team. They ended up cancelling all aspects of the policy, without a refund, leaving me uninsured at less than seven working days notice.
Sorry to see this review. Please be advised we will look in to this and a member of our team will be in touch shortly to discuss. Many thanks.
Go Girl Insurance is rated 4.37 based on 2,862 reviews