Go Girl Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Go Girl Insurance
Own Driver, Postal Service

Tell us how Go Girl Insurance made you happy
Customer service is good, nice and friendly, well once you’re able to get through to them😂 you might as well get a cup of tea and put on a movie and once it’s finished you’ll still be waiting. Communication is terrible between services, preventing from things from happening, and service being poor. My car was in a bump and needed repairing, sent everything off heard nothing from the insurance or the garage. To then call them chasing it up to find out that the insurance hadn’t send over documents or something and that the garage was backlogged (which none of this was told to me until I phoned them). My car needed to be fixed as it couldn’t be driven. I asked to changed to a different garage which was used before, they then managed to fit it in at the same company just a different branch. The branch said they would supply a courtesy car, the day of my car being collected no courtesy car was there from the garage which is approved and used by go girl insurance. They then said that they had run out and that enterprise is arranging a car. Yet nothing was communicated to me, called enterprise and said they were only just informed about this said they left a voicemail to me (never had a single call or text or voicemail from them) for them to say they have no cars to give me. So basically been on the phone to multiple people from the insurance and to the garage and to enterprise to try and sort this out . Communication is very poor between different people and to the customer so you don’t know what’s happening.
Hi Katie, Thank you for leaving a review and sorry to hear of the issues you've faced regarding the claim. Please can we trouble you to send a claims reference number or policy number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk in order for us to locate the record and investigate. Kind regards.
Once I had taken quote and insurance then I got mail about another cheap quote.
Hi There, Please can you send some more information along with your quote reference or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will take a look. Many thanks
I have been with go girl for a few years now and the first two years were amazing. This will be my last year with them. The staff are rude and don’t listen to what you say, the talk over you. They don’t take in account people’s personal situations even in a global pandemic. I would use them if you’ve just passed for the first year as it isn’t expensive after that first year I personally would swap.
Hi There, We are sorry to see this review and would like to investigate. Please can you send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Kind regards.
Fine at the beginning when they issued the policy, fair price as well comapared to others but the customer service was vile, the staff were rude and spoke to you in a horrible manner and sighed when asked a question. Will not be going with them again!
Hi Hennie, Sorry to hear this. In order for us to locate the policy record and investigate please can you send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Kind regards.
The price was reasonable considering it had no blackbox. However my first attempt at buying the insurance was a nightmare. I was told I was insured and had driven to work. I noticed I hadn’t been charged so when I asked it turns out it hadn’t gone through. They then tried to charge me more on a re quote and all the customer services rep had to say when I’m clearly annoyed because I had driven into Leeds city centre at rush hour with no insurance. She just Kept repeating herself saying how I can try re submit the policy.
Hi There, We are very sorry to see this review and would like to investigate this straight away. Please can we trouble you to send a policy/quote reference or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Thanks in advance.
well I insured the car yesterday through go girl and it still doesn't come up as insured they've took the money though none the less
Hi There, Please can you send your vehicle registration/post code to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will investigate. Many thanks
Whilst the lady on the phone was very polite. I must say, Gogirl have let us down on the below points. 1. Tried to renew car insurance - advised to go online and re-run a new quote. 2. Not interested in offering a new quote as they don't have a sales team. 3. Directed to compare sites. 4. Unable to price match. I would liked to have being looked after as a previous customer and at least been able to assist us with a new insurance quote over the phone, than having to trawl through other competitor websites. Food for thought!
Hi David, We are sorry to see this review but do thank you for your feedback. In order for us to investigate please can we trouble you to send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Many thanks.
In terms of prices, Gogirl often came up with the better prices on most comparison websites which I was grateful for however, I have always had trouble getting hold of the company which is such a pain and felt even more dissatisfied with the service when I recently requested to add a vehicle onto my policy. They charged me an extortionate admin fee and then continued to state that they couldn't actually help me with my request. I felt very misled and uninformed.
Hi There, Sorry to see this review. Please can you send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will investigate your comments further. Many thanks.
Was 5 star but due to renewal experience this has dropped to barely a 2 star - so disappointed! Renewal has increased £200 due to a change of status from student to apprentice!!
Hi Elle, Please can we trouble you to send a policy number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will take a look? Many thanks.
May give the best quotes to start with, however after a few months this price goes up without consent and the “company” do not answer emails quickly or sort matters out instead you have to fight for your money back over the phone with some arrogant employee!! Won’t be using this company again I tell you that... rubbish !!
Hi There, We are sorry to see this review and would like to investigate your comments further. Please can you email us at gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and provide your policy number or vehicle registration? Many thanks.
Unfortunately the start date was wrong ( no idea where you got that date from) You charged me over £50 to change date which I had no choice to pay as you were going to charge me over £100 to cancel policy. Telephone operators unhelpful!! BUYERS BEWARE!!!
Hi There, Please can you send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will investigate? Many thanks.
i bought insurance for my daughter on Friday it said payment failed yet the money came out straight away, been to the bank they said they took it out returned it and taken it out again, yet no confirmation been sent, my 18 year old saved up for this with her wages !!! not good.
Hi, Sorry to hear this. Please can you send to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk your daughters policy number or registration number and we will investigate. Thanks in advance.
The company ended my policy 4 days before they said they were going to and when I have to apply it now makes it more expensive also it took me 2 hours to apply as the website sells to expire within a minute
Hi There, Please send us your previous policy number or quote reference to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will investigate this further. Many thanks.
Have tried to call numerous times at various times if the day and week only to be on hold for 20-30 minutes before the call cuts off
Hi There, We are sorry to see this review and would like to investigate this further. Please can we trouble you to send a policy number and contact number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Thanks in advance.
Wanted to change my policy as my daughter has just passed her test. Had to wait on hold for over 12 minutes before I got through to someone - and was then told I have had '3 claims in the last 5 years' on my previous policy and details needed of these. Called my previous insurer (who answered straight away) and they were the chipped windscreen fixes I had had!! I was panicking about what these 'claims' were! So be aware of this as I hadn't realised!!
Hi There, We are sorry to see this review and to hear you were on hold a while. Thank you for your patience and feedback. If you do require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk. Many thanks.
Can't be reached by phone when needed. Excessive amounts added for nuisances. Extremely rude and unpleasant pre recorded messages.
Hi There, We are sorry to see this review and would like to investigate your comments. Please can we trouble you to send a policy number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Thanks in advance.
Been trying for 4 days to get through to discuss a change of policy. Impossible to get through on the phone and no response to emails.
Hi Andrea, Please can you email us with your policy number and preferred contact number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will arrange a call back to you.
Have been trying all morning to get through but nobody is answering. Have sent an email and no response as yet. It seems from other reviews this is a problem. Go Girl awlays used to answer the phone almost straightaway. Is there anybody in the call centre?Not inspiring me to renew my insurance with Go Girl.
Hi Sharon, Thank you for the review and apologies to hear you have been having problems getting through to us. If you send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback'sabre.co.uk we will arrange a call back to you. Thanks in advance.
Been with go girl for a year, had no problems at all until I tried contacting them. Rang them numerous times a day and still had no answer. Quite disappointing.
Hi There, sorry to hear you've been having difficulties getting through to customer services. If you email your policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk we will arrange a call back to you. Many thanks.
Poor customer service and i did not get a revised quote when I was told they would send one. Definitely did not go the extra mile to assist me any way.
Hi, We are very sorry to see your review. Please could you email your policy number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk so we can look into this. Kind Regards.
Go Girl Insurance is rated 4.39 based on 3,260 reviews