Go Girl Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Go Girl Insurance
Own Driver, Postal Service
customer service

Tell us how Go Girl Insurance made you happy
DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! ABSOLUTE SCAMMING THIEVS!!!!! ANY MOMENT THEY CAN RIP MONEY OUT OF YOU THESE PEOPLE WILL!!!! RUDE RUDE RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE. DISGUSTED.
JUST BECAUSE IT'S CHEAP IT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S LEGIT!!! MASSIVE LESSON LEARNT WITH THIS COMPANY!! Got insurance out with go girl on my first car after being with a different insurer for a year. Purchased a different car and changed over vehicles over the phone along with other details including informing them that I am no longer a student I am working now and will be using the car to get to work and back, fully comp, courtesy car, I made sure I had the lot. Unfortunately I got into an accident a little over 3 months later (March 2015), when it came to the claims Go Girl where no were to be seen. I had not received any paper work or emails from them upon signing up for the insurance, which I understand I should have chased up, but seeing as my direct debits were coming out fine I thought all was well...however they informed me after reporting the accident that I was not entitled to a courtesy car as my vehicle was a write off even though I had added courtesy car as an extra and I had been paying the extra £25 a month for it!!! They also informed me that I was not covered at the time of the accident because I did not have commuting on my policy as the accident occurred whilst I was coming from work EVEN THOUGH 3 MONTHS PRIOR I HAD CHANGED ALLLL OF THAT.   Go Girl literally dropped me and my case without an apology what so ever! The guy who was apparently the manager even laughed at me on the phone when I cried after he told me "you're all alone on this one love". I then had to carry on paying the insurance policy until it ended 5 months later though the vehicle was sat somewhere in bits! I lost my job, ended up in a financial mess and suffered injury due to the accident resulting in 7 months of physiotherapy and acupuncture. I was put into such an emotional turmoil by the situation, luckily through advice from someone in passing 2 weeks after the accident I contacted a company called Accident Exchange, who were professionals (unlike these thieving *insert whatever word/s comes into your mind*)they took my case on. The case lasted 2 years of back and fourth, with Go Girl refusing to intervene or show any support or communication and a total of £78000 in hire cars! Oh I loved driving brand spanking new Mercs, BMWs, Audis, Golfs and Fords. But the stress of having car change overs every 3 months and paranoia of damaging a vehicle that doesn't belong to you definitely heavily outweighed the joys of driving around in fancy cars! All these were charged to the third party. A split second choice of choosing Go Girl on confused.com caused me and my family so much difficulty and stress. Everyday I wished I had gone for a proper company. Unfortunately like every other incompetent and dodgy insurance company out there Go Girl took the easy way out! They knew the case would be hard going and did not want to be involved.  I tried to make a complaint to the management but my complaint was just dismissed and again I was laughed at.   Be very weary if you go with this company, do all your homework! Bite the bullet, pay the extra and go with a known legitimate company.
Hi Annabelle,

We are very sorry to this review. We have managed to locate your policy and will arrange for someone to contact you.

Kind Regards.
Absolutely rediculous, the customer service is shocking and they are very unhelpful. This company have said to phone me back almost 5 times now but never do and probably because they know they are mistaken! Just argue and give cheeky comments constantly. They don't deserve customers.
This company is verging on providing fraudulent services - no other company charges £45 to cancel a policy within the cooling off period or £100 per amendment/minimal policy change. When we spoke with them the call centre person kept cutting across me and was incredibly rude. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY to insure anything. There are many great insurance companies out there, offering similar or better services that won't treat you like an idiot. I'd be prepared anytime to pay more rather than give my hard earned cash to this type of charlitan organisation.
By far the worst insurance company i have ever dealt with. Customer service was a cross between a Little Britain sketch and The only way is Essex. Every time I questioned something i was given "computer says no so i can do nothing". My policy, following an argument with them, was cancelled 4 times in a row ( for no legitimet reason ) I've recieved over 20 text messages and 35 emails demanding policy amendments, money, and that i contact them immediately or again my policy will be cancelled. When calling to change my policy so that my named driver was now a full time driver they quoted me £580. A reaonsable price, if for a year however this was to insure him for 2 months ( remaning time on the policy ) and according to thier computer this was the only option available, a years cover. A request to speak to a manager ended with the "team leader" saying "If you don't like the quote, find a new insurer" and that's what led to the original random cancellation of my policy. To then remove the learner driver they wanted £220, again a completely unjustifiable and unlogical amount given the chance of anything happening was reduced greatly. If i did neither withing 4 days again policy was threatened to be cancelled. Another phone call yesterday to request the change of my payment again ended in the same scenario. I wanted to change the date by three days due to being paid late and the threats of cancelling the policy immediately began. Other insurers have done this for me before many times without hassle. Avoid this company at all costs! Constant hassle, threats, demands for money, laughable customer service and generally useless money taking thieves. I cannot stress enough, do not give this compnmay your business. Joe.
We purchased a Go Girl car insurance recently. A month later we received an email stating that the policy needed amendments. After telephoning I was told by the unprofessional sounding young woman that she needed to review my previous calls. A week later none of my emails had been answered. I then received notification that as the queries hadn't been resolved the policy would expire that day. I telephoned and was told there was an incorrect license date and a further £478 was required. I found an alternative policy and asked Go Girl for a full refund and confirmation of this. I do not recommend GO Girl, their call handlers appear very unprofessional and inexperienced, and there is zero customer service. Unfortunately there isn't an option to submit a zero score.
Hello, sorry to see this review. If you would like to drop us an email to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with you policy number or vehicle registration then we will look into this. Many thanks.
Absolutely awful experience with Go Girl. After receiving an email saying they had found the policy I had purchased needed to be amended, I telephoned (this can take days to reach a human). The very unprofessional sounding young woman said they needed to review previous calls and would call me back. A week later and they hadn't, nor had they replied to several emails either. I still had no idea what the apparent problem was or if the policy was valid. Then I received an email stating the policy would expire the same day as the query hadn't been resolved! A further phone call and I was told there was an incorrect driving license date and they required a further £478. I asked for a full refund and written confirmation. I found a more competitive policy. Needless to say I have not received any notification of my refund from Gogirl as yet. Completely inefficient customer services. I found Go Girl consistently unprofessional, inefficient and disrespectful of their customers. I do not recommend them, and strongly advise potential customers to look elsewhere. Unfortunately there isn't an option to submit a zero score.
We are sorry to see this review and would like to look in to your comments. In order for us to investigate this further please can you send your policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk?
Dreadful Company. Lack of communication. Refused to confirm their cancellation policy. Tried to charge an additional £50.30 because confused.com auto-filled the No Claims Discount as 9 years when I was searching for quotes via their website, but there had been a claim during the year and I didn't realise that even with 'protected' no claims, you lose a year's NCD. Was told the difference between 8 years and 9 years NCD was £50.30. Whilst I was waiting for a response to my enquiry regarding their cancellation policy they cancelled the policy themselves, with no mention of refunding the premiums! Steer clear is my best advice.
Sorry to see this review. Please could you email your policy number or vehicle registration number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk so we can locate the policy and investigate this further? Many thanks.
Started well good price for original insurance however my granddaughter passed her test when I informed gogirl the increase in premium was huge when I told them that I would not allow my granddaughter to use my car as she has her own now they still want me to pay more money even though the insurance ends in a week.
Thank you for your feedback, we would like to look into this for you. Please could you drop us an email with the policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk
I would put zero stars if I could. This company is shocking. My direct debit failed, to which I called to pay over the phone on the same day the payment was due, only to be told no you cannot pay over the phone because your payment is pending and we may receive two payments, again I wasn't bothered about this I just wanted to make a payment. Today my insurance has been cancelled dispite many emails (which you don't respond to) and phone calls. Go girl I think the first thing you should do is sack all your customer service operators and THE SO CALL MANAGER, go back to uni and learn some basic customer service skills because at the moment your hiring a bunch of morons, Good Day.... Ps I hope you go bust
Sorry that you have had a problem with the payment and service. Please can you email me at gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your policy details and we will look into this for you. Thank you, Go Girl team.
Absolutely discusting company avoid at all costs, insured with a provisional driver as named driver, once passed test premium went up by 700£ they took 90£ to change policy then emailed saying direct debit had been returned and would be no insurance after 7 days to get cover elsewhere which we did happily at 1 third of the price then 3 days later they took the direct debit out of the account anyway, admitting fault and their mistake but refused to pay anything back .... Never dealt with such an unprofessional customer service in my life, and they also take hours to answer any phone calls avoid at all costs the pie chart says it all really, I am currently going to the ombudsman with regards to my problem I suggest you don't take out insurance to save your self the same bother,
AVOID no matter how impressive the premium might be. I insured my stepdaughter's new car on provisional licence with parents as named drivers at the best rate from comparison site for £369. 12 hours later I rang them to bring toward the start date by 2 days. Result - ignoring lengthy holds on telephone - a £25 change fee (OK) plus a £145 increase in premium!!! Staff off-hand and bordering rude. Taking the £45 charge to cancel a policy which has not even begun suddenly seems like a bargain. The stats in this review pie chart do not lie. AVOID.
Run Run ! is all con! I applied honestly online and paid the price applied as an named driver in other vehicles. After cooling time an advisor rang me to say that my NCD was not valid and had to pay another £ 177 on top of the premium paid. Fuming I emailed them twice and got this email. Why waited for a month and then ask for MORE? GG_logos_Round3-02Email Good afternoon Unfortunately we cannot accept this proof of no claims bonus as named drivers are not entitled to any no claims bonus, only policy holders can earn no claims bonuses. Should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us on 01306747500. Yours sincerely Sanja Roskanovic Go Girl I have been driving for more that 10 years and my NCD seems to disappear for some reason. Be warned is all con.
Very poor customer service. I insured my vehicle with them a couple of weeks before my insurance with another company expired and they happily took my money then told me they couldn't insure me as I was still insured with the other company and confessed they knew this when they took my money. They then refused to change the start date and said I would have to e-mail to cancel my policy and would take £45 anyway! Disgraceful. I will never insure with Go Girl again. They cannot be trusted
When I was hit in the rear by a third party. My car was written off. The third party insurer dealt with it all. However when taking to go girl they gave me no option to keep my insurance on hold they just said I have to cancel it as I I had no car. Plus not knowing how long it would take to get a new car i lost my policy and the 5 months of my first year no claims build up. So I had to start again plus a massive deposit due to only driving since the previous September.
(Car Insurance) -
I too wish i could give a lower rating. Staff are downright rude, they are inflexible and difficult to deal with. I decided to forfeit £45 rather than pay them £25 to amend my policy with something that was disclosed from the outset. Its odd that they don't disclose the £45 fee if you cancel within the 14 day cooling off period until after they have your money. Lesson learnt. Pay a little more for better customer service. Stay away from this company.
Apparently i contacted my bank telling them not to submit my direct debit payment. Contacted the bank and was told that the payment was never requested in the first place, they suggested getting them to resubmit the pyment and trying it again.. Told Go girl what my bank had said and they stated we do no do resubmissions, we will only accept payment over the phone. Then i was warned that because the payment had 'failed' i was being charged £20. So i had to pay for a payment that had never even been requested i will not be going with go girl insurance next time round! can't wait to renew
Customer service is poor, this insurance company is a joke. Pay the extra to go else where and get the service you deserve.
What a load of rubbish! I used this company when I first passed my driving test (2013) and they were great throughout. It wasn't until the end when I said I would not be renewing as I have found insurance cheaper elsewhere - they were rude and were not bothered in the slightest that they lost a customer. I then went to Diamond and they have been okay but only quoted me £20 less when it came to renewing so have gone back to Go Girl as this was the cheapest on a comparison site. Really wary to do it but while trying to save for a house, need to try to save monies elsewhere! I have been insured for 2 days with them and I am not happy in the slightest!! I had someone reverse into my car last year and I never went through any insurance company and did this privately to get fixed. Since I had told them that, they have now lumped me with £130 on top of the insurance which apparently includes a £25 admin fee to change my details?! I have emailed them to complain but they just don't seem bothered. I was with them when this "accident" happened and have told them to check their records as I did not claim. Really unimpressed and have told them that once this year is over, I'm done! Would rather pay slightly more to go with a company who are decent and treat people with respect and not like the mud on the bottom of their shoes!
STAY AWAY WHAT AN ABSOLUTE RIP OFF .SENDING EMAIL UPON EMAIL AND GETTING NO REPLY. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN.
Go Girl Insurance is rated 4.37 based on 2,862 reviews