Go Girl Insurance Reviews

4.4
Based on 3,268 reviews
Own Driver, Postal Service

Tell us how Go Girl Insurance made you happy
Once our daughter passed her test they were unhelpful and rude to our queries about changing the insurance from a learner to a qualified driver. £169 for 10 days insurance as the policy renewed then, needless to say we won't be renewing with them. The guy on the phone clearly didn't like his job and was surly and unhelpful. We understand that there would be a cost but that is ridiculous.
Hi Kim. We are sorry to see this review and hear of the manner in which you were spoken to. If possible, would you be able to email your Certificate/Policy Number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk so we can look into this further for you? Kind Regards.
I have used Go Girl as my Insurance holder for both my first and second year of driving. They were the cheapest quote I had received which was the main reason why I chose them. However the staff are fabulous to talk to and so very helpful over email and phone calls. The waiting time is never too long and they always call or email me to remind me of documents etc that I always appreciate as it helps to keep me on top of things. Today I spoke to a colleague named Hayley who I would like to point out as she was simply great. She was very understanding over the phone and gave me some useful advice on my next steps. I would just like to say what a great company and they’re definitely worth being with for your Insurance.
I have used gogirl twice now, the first time was hassle free but recently (2022) when I signed up with them again they were asking for all my no claims bonuses. I submitted them all on their online portal, but then they came back to me saying the one document did not specify something correctly. I then got my previous insurer to email me another document which I submitted. Then all of a sudden they came back saying its 2 years old and cannot be used and I need to pay another 74 pounds. Ridiculous! As i had a no claims bonus with them that expired in 2021! I submitted everything correctly, yet they still charged me. They just want to get as much money out of you as possible. I will never be using them again.
Hi. We are sorry to see this review and the issue you have had in relation to your no claims bonus. If possible, could we ask that you email your Policy/Certificate Number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk so we can investigate this further? Kind Regards.
Took out an online policy through compare the market this afternoon as soon as the policy document came through I realised the date was wrong. Phone them and they wanted an extra £130 on top told them not to bother and cancel and they’ve just taken £45 of me for doing nothing I’m absolutely fuming scam artists absolute day light Robbery
Hi Lisa, We are sorry to see this review in relation to the charges applied to amend your inception date. If possible, would you be able to forward your Policy Number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk so we can look into this for you? Kind Regards.
A problem accrued with my DD I was notified by email & given 7 days by pay. They do not retry the DD as all others do. I didn’t have access to my security number on card called to let them know. They cancelled my policy without informing me. Worst customer service I’ve ever experienced the phone operators are rude and unhelpful.
Hi Chelsey, I am sorry to see this review. If possible, would you be able to email your Policy Number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk so we can look into this for you? Kind Regards.
Quick and easy to use Web site
I have just had to cancel a policy that I had for 2 hr 40 minutes due to circumstances regarding acquiring the car changing and have been told that I have to pay £45. After asking 3 times whether there was anything that could be done all I kept being told was "it's in our ts & cs I'm afraid". If I could have given a 0 star review I would have! Unbelievable!
Hi Zoe, We are sorry to hear this. Please can you send a Policy Number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will look into this for you. Kind regards.
I wanted to cancel my car insurance within an hour of ordering online - i hadn't even spoken to anyone taking their time. i was advised that the refund would be made back to me and that i would need to pay a £45 cancellation fee for administration!! would i recommend GO girl? absolutely not!!
Hi Lisa, We are sorry to hear this. Please can you send a policy number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will investigate. Kind regards.
I have not go girl
Hello, I moved a new address and I paid £45.16 including £25 administration fee. Why? It is a simple transaction, why am I paying £25 for that? It should be done online but no. And also customer service agent was not patient enough to explain why I have to pay this amount. Next year I will change my insurance company and pass the one which has better IT capabilities.
Hi Yeliz, Thank you for leaving a review and sorry to hear of the issues you've faced regarding the changing of your address. Please can we trouble you to send your policy number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk in order for us to locate the record and investigate. Kind regards.
Very good customer services and cheap insurance compare to others.👍🏻
Customer service is good, nice and friendly, well once you’re able to get through to them😂 you might as well get a cup of tea and put on a movie and once it’s finished you’ll still be waiting. Communication is terrible between services, preventing from things from happening, and service being poor. My car was in a bump and needed repairing, sent everything off heard nothing from the insurance or the garage. To then call them chasing it up to find out that the insurance hadn’t send over documents or something and that the garage was backlogged (which none of this was told to me until I phoned them). My car needed to be fixed as it couldn’t be driven. I asked to changed to a different garage which was used before, they then managed to fit it in at the same company just a different branch. The branch said they would supply a courtesy car, the day of my car being collected no courtesy car was there from the garage which is approved and used by go girl insurance. They then said that they had run out and that enterprise is arranging a car. Yet nothing was communicated to me, called enterprise and said they were only just informed about this said they left a voicemail to me (never had a single call or text or voicemail from them) for them to say they have no cars to give me. So basically been on the phone to multiple people from the insurance and to the garage and to enterprise to try and sort this out . Communication is very poor between different people and to the customer so you don’t know what’s happening.
Hi Katie, Thank you for leaving a review and sorry to hear of the issues you've faced regarding the claim. Please can we trouble you to send a claims reference number or policy number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk in order for us to locate the record and investigate. Kind regards.
Been with GoGirl for over a year now. So easy to get an initial quote...the quote was by far the cheapest that I came across....quick and easy to set up....no issues at all!!
I been with go girl for few years now , every year they still give me the cheapest quote and their customer service is fantastic . When I call to renew my policy it’s such a quick process no faffing . They delivered in every way so far
Good database insurance!!
Can go for monthly installments but no customer service hotline number.
Excellent
Very efficient
My experience with this insurance company was not good. In my case I HAD to call them despite me asking them to simply email me the quote. If course when you call, you then end up sitting in a delightful call-centre queuing system - something which their marketing gurus haven't yet realised NOBODY enjoys doing. This depsite the fact that all other insurance companies I deal with are quite happy to email you a quote. They gave me conflicting information following two calls to them and they also require you to call them in order to pay for a renewal - the concept of making an online payment doesn't seem to be available.. really bizarre in this day and age! Their renewal quotation was also SIGNIFICANTLY higher than the competition which makes me think that they lure you in for the first year and then make up for their lower first year's quotation by hiking their premiums in year two. Last but not least I am are truly surprised that in these "woke" times that we live in, how a company can advertise that their insurance is only for women drivers. Can you imagine the outcry if somebody started an insurance company for men only and called it GO BOY! It would be no doubt be greeted with hundreds of protesters and shut down within days!
Hi Brendon, Thank you for leaving us a review and sorry to hear of the issues you have mentioned. Please email us at gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and provide your policy number so we can locate the record and investigate. Kind regards.
I had to call as my daughter passed her driving test. I can honestly say that I cannot fault the service from Kirra Hill who was very efficient. Given my background and having taught customer service, I cannot fault the service. No time to check the amount charged for moving from a provisional to a full UK licence. If I ever have to call to make a claim, I hope it goes as well as my call today.
Go Girl Insurance is rated 4.39 based on 3,268 reviews