Go Girl Reviews

of reviewers recommend Go Girl
Own Driver, Postal Service
customer service

Tell us how Go Girl made you happy
When I got an insurance quote from Go Girl for my car that was much less than other quotes I was a little sceptical, but my Yorkshire blood overruled my thought processes and the idea of saving money won through, so I purchased the policy (Policy No: HIPY14PC01). Big mistake!!!! On the first day of the policy I downloaded my insurance documents from their portal and realised I had made a mistake and some how excluded commuting from the cover. No idea how that happened, but clearly it did and I had to call them to rectify the issue as I need my car to travel to work. While the support person was very helpful, I was charged £20 for the extra cover - fair enough, but then an additional £25 for amending my policy. I asked if they might be able to wave the policy seeing as I purchased the policy yesterday and I was half a day into it, but they refused and I therefore got hit with an additional £45 fee. Yes, it was my mistake, but if Go Girl want me as a future customer they should have waved the admin fee, so at the end of this policy I will not be renewing. My wife also has her car insured with Go Girl, so that will also not be renewed. Question to Go Girl? Was the admin fee of £25 really worth the loss of two insurance policies? The rip-off fees are clearly why Go Girl is able to charge lower premiums than others. I would urge anyone considering using Go Girl to check the policy charges, especially those for cancelling your policy! I considered doing this, but this was also a £45 fee! So much for a cooling off period!
Hi Paul, Thank you for leaving a review and supplying your policy reference number. We are sorry to hear of the issue raised and will take a look. A member of the team will be in touch in due course. Many thanks.
Direct debit didnt went through. Not my bank fault. So I recieved an email that payment didn't went through. So I rang them to ask whats happen, answer was they not sure, so anyway when I told I want to pay. They told I will be charged for late payment it was 4 days late and it was 26£ or something. So be aware of hidden fees!
Hi Ray, sorry to hear this. In order for us to investigate and locate the correct policy please can you send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Many thanks.
If I could give zero stars I would. They rip you off big time. Tried to cancel after 6 days of setting up the policy which wasn’t meant to start for another 7 days after that and said there was a cancellation fee. By Law everyone gets a 14 day cooling off period and my policy hadn’t even started so I hadn’t even been covered by them. I was still covered by another company and you can’t be covered by two policies. Firstly wanted to charge me £45 and when I questioned it reduced it to £25. Why the sudden change. ripping off some people more than others. I am also going to Citizen advice as I think it’s unfair paying for something I haven’t used and cancelling with enough notice before it even started. Will be staying clear of this company in the future and warning others of how your treated.
Hi Jordan, We are sorry to see this review. Please can you send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will investigate? Thanks in advance.
GoGirl insurance is affordable price and great customer service.
Very easy to get a quote and not overpriced insurance, thank you
Very good quote for first drivers
Before I begin, if I could give zero stars, I would. Difficult to deal with right from the off, been with them 4 years, so I would expect some kind of appreciation when dealing with Go Girl. Just bought a new car, and merely wanted to change the car details on the policy. The new car is 7 years newer, yet wanted to charge me £521 for the privelage. Absolute clowns. They'll try and charge you for absolutely anything with regards to your policy. Never took payments on agreed date, then threatened cancellation, despite it being their error. "Give your car insurance a makeover"? Erm, no frigging thank you. Policy cancelled with immediate affect, very very disappointed. Take heed, and go elsewhere.
Hi John, Sorry to see this review and to hear of the issues you have mentioned. Thank you for your custom over the past 4 years. Please can we trouble you to send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk in order for us to locate the policy record and investigate accordingly. Many thanks.
Very quick and easy online to set up
I have only just set up my new insurance today with go girl and so far it has been very quick and easy, everything has been very clear and I am very happy with my policy
Really friendly website, made my experience so much better would definitely recommend
Easy to use
👌service
Discrimination this like, if I say I identify as a woman do I get insurance?
Hi There, sorry to see this review but pleased be advised we do not discriminate and insure both men and women. Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to email us at gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk. Many thanks.
I'm very h with Go Girl insurance, thanks
Great to have an insurance for women,easy to insure with and a competitive price
Great price,was easy to join up,and I like the ideaof an insurance for woman
Came up the best on quote comparison sites, particularly as am insuring my 17yr old son for the first time! Was literally half the price of a couple of the big insurers I've been with the last few years. Happy to recommend.
Dont bother! Had the worst experience with this company! Glad the year is now up, wont be using them ever again, and there customer service and manners is disgusting!
Hi There, we are sorry to see this review and would like to investigate what has occurred here. Please can you send us some more information along with your policy number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Thanks in advance.
Quick and easy to use. Cheapest insurance without a black box
Easy n simple to sing upppp
Go Girl is rated 4.37 based on 2,855 reviews