Go Girl Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Go Girl

How would you rate Go Girl ?

"Easy to set up insurance and much cheaper then other companies. I also love the fact all the documents are online and easy to view."
"Really great price....it knocked the socks off other prices out there and your site was really easy to use....thank you"
"Fantastic - beat my renewal by £400"
"cheap insurance as a new driver. No black box either. Declaring mods was cheap too.. Great company"
"Very good insurance policy price"
"Really easy and simple to fill out and everything is well explained."
"I have now given up trying to contact you What a terrible company Beware all that use this company customer service is appalling."
"I have been trying to renew my insurance for 6 days morning noon and night I am calling whilst weighting this for 2 hours now keep getting cut off after about 15 mins "Thank you for calling us your call is important to us " Really is it Go Girl"
Hi Paul, Thank you for the review and apologies to hear you have experienced difficulties getting through. Please can we trouble you to email us with your policy number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will investigate and arrange a call back to you. Thanks in advance.
"Great price! Worth the wait before they answered the phone."
"Have been trying all morning to get through but nobody is answering. Have sent an email and no response as yet. It seems from other reviews this is a problem. Go Girl awlays used to answer the phone almost straightaway. Is there anybody in the call centre?Not inspiring me to renew my insurance with Go Girl."
Hi Sharon, Thank you for the review and apologies to hear you have been having problems getting through to us. If you send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback'sabre.co.uk we will arrange a call back to you. Thanks in advance.
"Unfortunately I wasn't able to speak to anybody on the phone I waited over 10 minutes but nobody answered ."
Hi Kimberley, Thank you for the review and apologies to hear you were having difficulties getting through. If you do require any further assistance please do not hesitate to email us at gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your policy number and we will arrange a call back to you. Many thanks.
"Have been phoning and sent email for two days no one will answer the phone . Question do they anyone in customer services. at all how can anyone contact them !,,,,,,,,,"
Hi Stuart, Sorry to see this review. Please send a policy number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will arrange a call back to you. Many thanks.
"Easy to comunicate."
"Great service so far, quick and easy to set up and very quick email communications."
"Go girl is one of the cheapest insurance companies I could find after looking for days on end, the website is easy to navigate around and very simple to understand, when using go girl I was able to see the information I had already entered along the way whilst filling in new information, I liked the fact that I could go back and edit things with out having to use the back button and with out loosing any content. Go girl really has made my day today."
"Having just taken out a new insurance policy with Go Girl, I found their website to be really user friendly and I was able to review all information along the way. There is no jargon in the documents and I didn't struggle to find information such as direct debt amounts, payment dates and what is/isn't covered on the vehicle. Having dealt with many different insurance websites where finding the information has not been forth giving, they certainly have something to learn from Go Girl."
"User friendly website to do online insurance application."
"Just renewed for my second year no problems very happy!"
"Just like Primark wh is outselling aaaal competitors just because of giving quality at rock bottom prices, Go Girl is hassle-less and affordably priced.Its strategy to reduce pennies to earn pounds will not be beaten Cyed"
"第一次用,看看怎么样"