Go Girl Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Go Girl Insurance
Own Driver, Postal Service

Tell us how Go Girl Insurance made you happy
I have not go girl
Hello, I moved a new address and I paid £45.16 including £25 administration fee. Why? It is a simple transaction, why am I paying £25 for that? It should be done online but no. And also customer service agent was not patient enough to explain why I have to pay this amount. Next year I will change my insurance company and pass the one which has better IT capabilities.
Hi Yeliz, Thank you for leaving a review and sorry to hear of the issues you've faced regarding the changing of your address. Please can we trouble you to send your policy number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk in order for us to locate the record and investigate. Kind regards.
Very good customer services and cheap insurance compare to others.👍🏻
Customer service is good, nice and friendly, well once you’re able to get through to them😂 you might as well get a cup of tea and put on a movie and once it’s finished you’ll still be waiting. Communication is terrible between services, preventing from things from happening, and service being poor. My car was in a bump and needed repairing, sent everything off heard nothing from the insurance or the garage. To then call them chasing it up to find out that the insurance hadn’t send over documents or something and that the garage was backlogged (which none of this was told to me until I phoned them). My car needed to be fixed as it couldn’t be driven. I asked to changed to a different garage which was used before, they then managed to fit it in at the same company just a different branch. The branch said they would supply a courtesy car, the day of my car being collected no courtesy car was there from the garage which is approved and used by go girl insurance. They then said that they had run out and that enterprise is arranging a car. Yet nothing was communicated to me, called enterprise and said they were only just informed about this said they left a voicemail to me (never had a single call or text or voicemail from them) for them to say they have no cars to give me. So basically been on the phone to multiple people from the insurance and to the garage and to enterprise to try and sort this out . Communication is very poor between different people and to the customer so you don’t know what’s happening.
Hi Katie, Thank you for leaving a review and sorry to hear of the issues you've faced regarding the claim. Please can we trouble you to send a claims reference number or policy number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk in order for us to locate the record and investigate. Kind regards.
Been with GoGirl for over a year now. So easy to get an initial quote...the quote was by far the cheapest that I came across....quick and easy to set up....no issues at all!!
I been with go girl for few years now , every year they still give me the cheapest quote and their customer service is fantastic . When I call to renew my policy it’s such a quick process no faffing . They delivered in every way so far
Good database insurance!!
Can go for monthly installments but no customer service hotline number.
Excellent
Very efficient
My experience with this insurance company was not good. In my case I HAD to call them despite me asking them to simply email me the quote. If course when you call, you then end up sitting in a delightful call-centre queuing system - something which their marketing gurus haven't yet realised NOBODY enjoys doing. This depsite the fact that all other insurance companies I deal with are quite happy to email you a quote. They gave me conflicting information following two calls to them and they also require you to call them in order to pay for a renewal - the concept of making an online payment doesn't seem to be available.. really bizarre in this day and age! Their renewal quotation was also SIGNIFICANTLY higher than the competition which makes me think that they lure you in for the first year and then make up for their lower first year's quotation by hiking their premiums in year two. Last but not least I am are truly surprised that in these "woke" times that we live in, how a company can advertise that their insurance is only for women drivers. Can you imagine the outcry if somebody started an insurance company for men only and called it GO BOY! It would be no doubt be greeted with hundreds of protesters and shut down within days!
Hi Brendon, Thank you for leaving us a review and sorry to hear of the issues you have mentioned. Please email us at gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and provide your policy number so we can locate the record and investigate. Kind regards.
I had to call as my daughter passed her driving test. I can honestly say that I cannot fault the service from Kirra Hill who was very efficient. Given my background and having taught customer service, I cannot fault the service. No time to check the amount charged for moving from a provisional to a full UK licence. If I ever have to call to make a claim, I hope it goes as well as my call today.
Very happy
Bad customer service talking very roughly.
Hi Jensen, We are sorry to hear this and would like to investigate your review further. Please can you send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk in order for us to locate the policy. Kind regards.
This company is absolutely ridiculous the communication between them and myself has been terrible, even after speaking to them on the phone to change some details on my policy I’ve had to ring back and check that they’d changed my details as it wasn’t showing on my documents and the lady didn’t have any record of me even speaking to them the day before to do so. I’m not renewing my policy with them and won’t be using this company again!! Terrible customer service. Wouldn’t waste my time if I was you.
Hi, we are sorry to see this review. Please can you see us an email to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your policy number, so we can look into this further. Kind Regards
Literally, the worst company to deal with. Rude, unhelpful, keep making me pay more money THEN trying to get out of insuring me. I have never had to deal with something like this before, its extremely stressful and unprofessional, I urge you to AVOID!!
Hi Claire, we are sorry to hear this. Please can you send us an email to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your policy number, so we can look into this further. Kind Regards
Horrendous. They have threatened to cancel my policy within 7 days if I don't pay £750 because I didn't immediately tell them my daughter had passed her driving test even though she's at university and never using the car
Hi Tracy, we are sorry to see your review. Please can you send us an email to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your policy number, so we can look into this further. Kind Regards
I’m at my wits end with this Company, I bumped into the back of a car because there back lights were not working, I give them my insurance information but refused to give me there’s and drove off, I’ve now sold my car, but they say as there’s a claim against me they have cancelled my Policy but I have to pay the full amount within 7 days, but I believe there is no claim against me, I’m not sleeping about all of this
Hi Nathan, Please could you send us a email to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your policy number, so we can look into this. Kind Regards
This is a fanatsyic company for young drivers i am absolutly happy and would remendend this company
Very good service