Go Girl Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Go Girl

How would you rate Go Girl?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Quick and easy"
"NOT VERY GOOD AT ANSWERING THE PHONES"
Hi,

We are sorry to see your review and apologise if you haven't managed to speak to us. If you could send us an email to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your policy number, we will arrange a call back.

Kind Regards
"Go girl was the best quote I got, it was much easier to set up compared to previous insurance I have had in the past, the staff was very helpful when when I called, there was hidden charges like a lot insurance company’s,"
"Had a problem with my previous insurance company, as I was late getting my 2 years no claims bonus and they forced me to pay almost £260 otherwise they would cancel my insurance and even though I have now proved my 2 years no claims, they are withholding my funds from me and coming up with different questions of information that they want to ask me and it’s come to the point where I am going to take this further and complain!"
Hi Rhys, Sorry to see this review. Please send your policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will investigate this. Many thanks.
"Really straight forward quote and great price with option for add ins like key and roadside support Very happy girl 😍"
"I wouldn’t even give 1 star, a false claim was made against my daughter, this company has done NOTHING to support us, have ignored evidential photos and have paid out on the illegal claim! Disgusting and appalling, I will be taking this to the ombudsman!"
Hi Ann-Marie, In order for us to investigate this further please can you send a policy number or claim reference to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Thanks in advance.
"Rude staff not willing to listen and wanting to talk over you. Poor contact. Shocking company."
We are sorry to see this review and would like to look in to this. Please can we trouble you to send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Many thanks.
"Seems to be the best price around for me to insure my learner son on my account - don’t know about the rest of their service yet"
"Not only that the price of the policy was very good in comparison to other providers, but the time in which I got my policy online, instantly, took a lot of pressure of me. Thank you GO Girl"
"Very easy to use"
Christine Davies
Unverified Reviewer
"The online service was quick and easy to use and the quote was very comparative. Happy Bunny me 😁"
"Best quote and made the process so easy for my first ever insurance policy. Brilliant."
"Happy really easy to do my insurance"
Baetica Bogdan Lucian
"no problem"
Adam Fielding
Unverified Reviewer
"If it wasn’t t for Go Girl I couldn’t have manage to cover the cost of insurance. Being a man I love that Go Girl is inclusive. 10/10!"
Barbara Potts
"Very competative prices."
"Ripped off my daughter but got a decent result from ombudsmen."
"Really easy to get insurance brilliant value"
"Quick easy and very competitive price"
"Quick and easy"