Go Girl Reviews

1,305 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

How would you rate Go Girl?

Rob
Unverified Reviewer

Best value for money for our situation
Roy Mcloughlin
Unverified Reviewer

Competitive quote, comprehensive policy.
Daniel
Unverified Reviewer

Best insurance out there!
Unverified Reviewer

Straightforward process and competitive pricing for young drivers in the family.
Unverified Reviewer

Amazing reviews previously. Very affordable love name! So easy to apply and use straight away
Unverified Reviewer

Affordable, Professional, Comprehensive cover! User friendly: Easy to sign up. This girl is ready to GO... All thanks to GoGirl!!
Ally
Unverified Reviewer

It was the cheapest quote to add a young driver. I'd have liked it to be a little cheaper but all in all a very easy service.
Mr Benn
Unverified Reviewer

Cheapest price to add a brand new provisional young driver. Ease of use on their website. Thank you.
Unverified Reviewer

Much lower premium than elsewhere and easily able to accommodate adding my 17 year old daughter
Charlie
Unverified Reviewer

Id have liked it to be a bit cheaper but it was the simplest website i have ever used and made it very very quick and easy to set up my insurance so i could drive my new little mini :D
Unverified Reviewer

Very happy my insurance was set up online quick and easy no problems #gogirl
Unverified Reviewer

Just great!!!I am happy with this company!Thank you

So far so good!
Shell
Unverified Reviewer

Applied through TravelSupermarket site, price quoted initially same as price paid, quick, easy to arrange, within minutes has email with all my cover details, and very good price.
Unverified Reviewer

Quick and easy to fill out. Details kept, so when we bought a different car we just amended some details. Details were saved so we went back to it when we gathered different information. Cheapest deal to add my daughter (17) to the policy.
Unverified Reviewer

fast process, cheapest insurance without a black box
Stephanie
Unverified Reviewer

Easy to apply and helpful customer service, good rate.
Unverified Reviewer

Cheap but shit ... I had to change the car on my originaly policy that started 19th but, they didnt allow me to do so 3 times that i tryed . Reason: " someone elese was insured as well on same car" so i thought i will have to find another insurance company because of that so i search online and find again same company so i did as i need it to go on my calls as i am a carer and people were waiting for me and i ended up with 2 policys on same company one made 2 days ago that they couldn't change the car i had to pay again deposit and cancelation fee and the second one on the car that they told me they can't insure !
is that sounds fair to you ?
Thank you for the review. Please email your policy number or vehicle registration number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk so we can look in to this for you.
Unverified Reviewer

Used for first ever insurance. When I passed my test it was so easy to change my policy.. Everyone kept saying it would be really expensive and that it was complicated, when in fact it was reasonably priced and very easy. Highly recommend go girl
Lisamarie2510@outlook.com
Unverified Reviewer

Cheap insurance quote. Definitely would recommend
Go Girl is rated 4.29 based on 1,305 reviews