Go Girl Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Go Girl

Tell us how Go Girl made you happy

"Thanks for the help with the insurance."
"Was the cheapest quote around, and the ease of use on the website."
"Very easy to use the website."
"Good price! Website very clear and easy to use."
"I had been with go girl for 5 years and had no problems with them until I actual needed to use them because of an accident I was in. Not only did they not do a single thing to help me while my car was out of use they used to take money and change things about my policy without informing me. My accident occurred 200miles away from home and resulted in my car door being ripped off, meaning the whole side of my car was exposed to the elements while it was heavy snow this spring. I could not return home for 4 months (1. as i didn't want to leave my car unsecured in the middle of nowhere and 2. i had no way home as i couldn't drive my car) while i saved up enough to buy a new car door and have it fitted. They didn't even help me arrange a pick up to take me the garage to to get the door fitted. I had to drive my car with no door to the garage. Not a hint of care for the customers. This accident happened in March and i have still not received anything regarding the outcome, the only reason i found out they changed no claims was because i was trying to apply for new insurance with a different company. Basically, I wouldn't recommend using this insurance company, the low price may be very appealing at first but there's a reason they're so cheap because they don't actually do anything to help when you need them."
Hi There, we are very sorry to see this review and would like to investigate this further. In order for us to locate the correct policy please can you send your policy number or claims reference to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Kind regards
Gogirlfeedback.
"I used a few different comparison sites and go girl always came back at the best price, includes lots of cover and brill that you can do it all online!"
"Really helpful quick and easy to set up"
"i bought insurance for my daughter on Friday it said payment failed yet the money came out straight away, been to the bank they said they took it out returned it and taken it out again, yet no confirmation been sent, my 18 year old saved up for this with her wages !!! not good."
Hi, Sorry to hear this. Please can you send to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk your daughters policy number or registration number and we will investigate. Thanks in advance.
"Easy & quick to get car insurance"
"Easy to access and relatively reasonable price with good policy cover."
"I’ve chose go girl for my first insurance car company. I’ve just passed my theory and brought a car. The insurance is reasonable and quick response"
"Good price and high quality"
"The company ended my policy 4 days before they said they were going to and when I have to apply it now makes it more expensive also it took me 2 hours to apply as the website sells to expire within a minute"
Hi There, Please send us your previous policy number or quote reference to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will investigate this further. Many thanks.
"Easy and quick to get car insurance good uploading documents process"
"Fast and efficient service"
"Absolute money grabbing idiots! Taking money from my sister for a claim when no claim was made! Then refusing to let her have it back! I’m going to plaster this on every site to stop other poor people falling into the trap of using this pathetic company!"
Hi Reece, Please can you send your sister's policy number or claim reference to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will investigate? Many thanks
"Fantastic quote and easy to use website"
"I have a learning disability and first time driver so when I rang up they were amazing took the time to explain and anything I didn't understand and made sure before I left the call that I definitely understand the policy. Friendly and easy. What more could you want."
"Great deal, great cover, straightforward to set up & very helpful team. Highly recommend."
"Go girl were recommended from confused.com as they were the cheapest one of my quotes. It was really quick and easy to set up and the staff were really friendly when I contacted them over the phone. Highly recommend. 5 stars"
Go Girl is rated 4.32 based on 2,288 reviews