Go Girl Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Go Girl

How would you rate Go Girl?

Claire Bell
Unverified Reviewer

Theiving so and so’s please read all reviews before considering this very bad company don’t get conned like we have
Hi Claire, We are sorry to see your review. Please can you send an email to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your policy number or vehicle registration number and we will look into this. Kind Regards.
Unverified Reviewer

Why oh why is this company still trading nothing but con merchants only interested I taking your money absolutely disgusting the way I’ve been treated
Hi, We are sorry to see this review. Please can you send an email to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your policy number or vehicle registration number and we will look into this. Kind Regards.
Unverified Reviewer

Only interested in your money and not you as a customer
Scott Thompson
Unverified Reviewer

Please avoid you will regret it if u don’t they are a shambles
Hi Scott, We are sorry to see your review. Please can you send an email to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your policy number or vehicle registration number and we will look into this. Kind Regards.
Jenny Bush
Unverified Reviewer

Avoid this company like the plague

This without a doubt is the worst insurance company out there poor is a understatement
Hi Jenny, We are sorry to see this review. Please can you send an email to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your policy number or vehicle registration number and we will look into this. Kind Regards.
Paul Smith
Unverified Reviewer

Absolutely raging with this company if only I read the many negative reviews I wouldn’t be writing this now
Hi Paul, We are sorry to see your review and would like to look into this. Please can you send an email to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your policy number or vehicle registration number. Kind Regards.
Verified Reviewer

AVOID AVOID AVOID without doubt the worse company I’ve ever had the displeasure of dealing with.the customer service is appalling if only I’d taken time out to read the many bad reviews I’ve come across on line I wouldn’t be in this situation now.irs very much a company that is only interested in your money and not you as a customer
A Very Angry Customer
Unverified Reviewer

Was in a car accident and absolutely NO fight was put up for me from this insurance and I lost everything. I’ll be making sure everyone knows how untrustworthy this insurance company really is. Disappointed is an understatement.
Hi,

We are sorry to see this review and would like to look into this. Please can you send an email to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your policy number or vehicle registration number.

Chloe
Unverified Reviewer

Cheapest insurance you can actually get without a box, fair, and not much trouble with it, would recommend it to anyone in my situation- first time driver with no want for a box
Keith

Dear Mr Carter,
I am writing to complain about the unacceptable business practices your company has and more seriously the rude and patronising female Manager called Jamie in your Romford Customer Service Office.

My wife took out a policy with you only today, in fact less than 12 hours ago and at the time as we have both been subject to identify fraud we selected that we were not prepared to provide our driving licence details which your system accepted.

2 hours ago we received an email asking us to provide those details which we are not prepared to do for the advised reason so rang to cancel the policy.

Here the problems and totally unacceptable behaviour of the person we spoke to dwarves even the sharp and unethical business practices your company and I think it would be of great benefit if the call was downloaded and listened too and Jamie advised that as a manager her behaviour was patronising and unprofessional and does your companies already shabby reputation no favours.

When advised that I was not prepared to provide my driving licence details she advised I could cancel and that there would be an administration fee.

When I challenged that how could this be the case as the policy was less than 12 hours old and you had failed to honour the quote that was accepted after we had refused to provide our driving licence details she then continued to talk over me without even listening to what I was trying to say.

You will here from the call Just how unacceptable that call was and it was only when I requested to speak to a manager did she advise she was one and that no I couldn’t speak to anybody else.

You will hear from her voice she is cocky, rude and patronising which I know the Financial Ombudsman takes a dim view of and if she is actually a manager and you condone her behaviour I can’t think that your attempt to list on the stock exchange is going to go well if customers are still subjected to the type of behaviour she has just shown to me.

I request that you refund me in full and also refund the administrative fee that Jamie insisted that we pay without listening to what we had to say and for the absolutely shocking customer service that she provided.

If the fees in full are not refunded nor do you address my complaint against the false information that you provided that my driving licence details would not have to be provided when the policy was being taken out via the Internet I will take my complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service where I will seek further compensation to cover my costs and time which I will invoice you for at the rate of £100 plus vat per hour.

So far this evening I have spent over 1 hour on this matter when I have better and more important things to do but as a gesture of goodwill on my part I will not charge you for but rest assured further communication caused by your failure to deal with this matter will be charged at the advised rate.

I also wish to have a written apology for the absolutely shocking way I was spoken to and constantly talked over by Jamie the Manager and an assurance that your online service will be clearer that if a driver does not want to provide their drivers licence and you accept that at the time of purchase it cannot be changed at a later date.

I am aware that you have up to 8 weeks in which to respond to this complaint but as a courtesy I will expect an acknowledgement of my complaint within 2 working days and an estimated time as to when any response to my complaints will be received.

Yours sincerely

Keith Owen
Dear Mr Owen,

We are sorry to see your review. This is being looked into and we will be in contact shortly.

Kind Regards
Unverified Reviewer

Go girl a Con artist took out policy on the 10th November cancelled 12th November paid deposit of £286 they said they will refund £164 I argued how can that be, he went back and said they will only take back £45 pounds cancellation fee for Just 2 days, I even had to produce a bank a statement to show they took the money what company does that. I have never had such a experience with any insurance company please do not insure with them they are cheap but they have an a gender to get you in once you on they take more money than you think. please don't do it.

ANOMANOUS

sexist company
Hi,

We are sorry to see your review. If there is anything we can assist with, please send us an email to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk

Kind Regards
Ellen
Verified Reviewer

Absolute disgrace. The whole company.
Sorry to see that you have not had a positive experience. If you would like to drop us an email to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your policy number or vehicle registration then we will be happy to look into what has gone wrong.
Hasan Acar

AVOID!
Very dissappointed!
Go Girl was cheapest on Confused.com - I paid the deposit then they wanted further documents proof of address etc. Result: they increased the price by £2,272.84.!! DEFINITELY UNBELIEVABLE AND UNACCEPTABLE! I stopped immediately being insured by them on the 20th day and I want to have my refund back for the remaining 10 days!
Hello, thank you for your feedback and I note that you have also left a review under another site. Sorry to see that you have not had a positive experience. We have found your policy and a member of the team will be in touch shortly.
Suzanne
Unverified Reviewer

Highly recommend Go Girl very competitive quotes. Easy and stress free no nasty paperwork everything on line and made simple. Been with them 2yrs now great.
Mr Franklin
Unverified Reviewer

was only insurance company with a sensible price what would take my son on my insurance
Tania
Verified Reviewer

Absolutely appalling. Avoid like the plague. Con merchants and liars. Incompetent staff who lie to cover their mistakes and as a result my niece has had her claim refuted
Hi Tania, we are sorry to see this review. We would like to investigate this further. Please could you send your niece's policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Many thanks.
Nick Heaven

No problems with them
Lesley
Verified Reviewer

Currently being quoted £45 administration fee for cancelling a Go girl policy. Seems an extortionate figure. They consistently failed to reply to my queries via telephone call and email over two weeks.
Then if you reply on here to the patronising automated reply they send to every negative review they will still just ignore you. Appalling customer service from Gogirl, please buy elsewhere!
Hi Lesley, Thank you for the review and your comments. In order for us to investigate this further and to locate your policy we will need a policy number or vehicle registration sent to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk.
Verified Reviewer

I originally took out an insurance policy paid a deposit and asked if I could change the insurance policy to a new car and was told I couldn’t do that so within the space of 3 weeks I was asked to pay two deposits. I was unhappy with this and called to see if there was anything they could do and I have never been spoken to in such a horrible degrading manner. I am absolutely disgusted at the service and being a 17 year old girl did not deserve to be spoken to the way I was
Sorry to see this review. We would like to investigate this further. Please could we trouble you to send your policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Many thanks.
Go Girl is rated 4.27 based on 1,726 reviews