Go Girl Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Go Girl Insurance
Own Driver, Postal Service

Tell us how Go Girl Insurance made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
had no problems with this company, very easy to set up my insurance and the quote was very good
10/10 would recommend - very fast and most affordable car insurance out there!
Excellente insurance, however they charge an Admin fee for rediculous reasons. 25£ every time.
Hi Tamar, Thank you for leaving a review. We are also in receipt of your email and will take a look. A member of the customer services team will be in touch in due course. Kind regards.
Recommend Go Girl insurance 100%. Website is really helpful and easy to use. Also the cheapest car insurance!
Really happy I went with them!
I think go girl is such an amazing insurance I was with another insurance for a same litre car and was paying £185 a month with a black box and I pay half of that now without! Super happy
A very easy app to use , happy with the whole experience
GoGirl has been so deceitful and sketchy since the beginning of my contract. They have added charges at every opportunity and have given me misinformation in order to collect. Customer Consultants are untrained and rude, nobody has the knowledge or inclination to help. There is no complaints procedure to speak of. I have been put through the ringer by this company who have caused endless stress and charges. Save your money and avoid at all costs.
Hi There, We are sorry to see this review and would like to investigate this further. Please can we trouble you to send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Thanks in advance.
If anyone is considering cancelling a GoGirl or Sabre insurance please beware they have an unforgiving customer service department. I just tried to cancel my Mum's car insurance as she is elderly, high risk and had a bump back in January - considering all things including COVID-19 minimum 3 months isolation she probably will never use the car again. GoGirl/Sabres response was OK, you now need to pay the remaining payments in full £485 (due to the bump in January), you'll have 7 days to pay and then it will go to debt collection!!!

I said "OK in that case we'll just keep the policy running as it was to save money during the crisis". She then said, sorry we are now cancelling the policy as you have informed us that the car won't be getting used!!

I'm now having to write a statement to them to say that one of the other named drivers will drive the car periodically to avoid the insurance being cancelled. You really can't make it up.

I was also constantly reminded in a negative way that that call was being recorded. As if I was trying to fool them but wouldn't get away with it, really poor.

Don't support GoGirl or Sabre Insurance after COVID-19
Hi David, We are very sorry to see this review and would like to investigate this. Please can we trouble you to provide a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Many thanks.
An affordable and easy process ...
💯% satisfaction and recommend
quick response
Hassle free service and a quick easy way to insure your car . Great price with no hidden fees .
£596.01 x 10 for a first driver. HAHAHAHA never go bye bye
Hi There, Sorry to hear we've not been competitive for you on this occasion. If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk. Many thanks.
Charged £20 late payment fee, even though I spotted it and rang them straight away to pay. They said no and I have to wait for them to call and will be charged, so it didn't need to be late.
Companies like this set stringent charging policies to recoup their money - so they seem cheap but aren't - once your signed up. They say they are hassle free, but now I have to worry about them not contacting me as I'm a nurse and can't take my phone on the ward, so if they can't get hold of me they will void the insurance. They say they are hassle free, as a core principal. I regret signing up.
Hi Phoebe, Sorry to hear this. Please can you send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk in order for us to locate the correct policy and investigate. Thanks in advance.
wow I can't believe how easy it was to get insured on my BMW M2 at 21 years old after being told by a different insurance company it would be £28,000 a year, thank you go girl for giving realistic fair insurance quote please never change -Ryan
When I got an insurance quote from Go Girl for my car that was much less than other quotes I was a little sceptical, but my Yorkshire blood overruled my thought processes and the idea of saving money won through, so I purchased the policy (Policy No: HIPY14PC01).

Big mistake!!!!

On the first day of the policy I downloaded my insurance documents from their portal and realised I had made a mistake and some how excluded commuting from the cover. No idea how that happened, but clearly it did and I had to call them to rectify the issue as I need my car to travel to work.

While the support person was very helpful, I was charged £20 for the extra cover - fair enough, but then an additional £25 for amending my policy. I asked if they might be able to wave the policy seeing as I purchased the policy yesterday and I was half a day into it, but they refused and I therefore got hit with an additional £45 fee.

Yes, it was my mistake, but if Go Girl want me as a future customer they should have waved the admin fee, so at the end of this policy I will not be renewing. My wife also has her car insured with Go Girl, so that will also not be renewed.

Question to Go Girl? Was the admin fee of £25 really worth the loss of two insurance policies?

The rip-off fees are clearly why Go Girl is able to charge lower premiums than others. I would urge anyone considering using Go Girl to check the policy charges, especially those for cancelling your policy! I considered doing this, but this was also a £45 fee! So much for a cooling off period!
Hi Paul, Thank you for leaving a review and supplying your policy reference number. We are sorry to hear of the issue raised and will take a look. A member of the team will be in touch in due course. Many thanks.
Direct debit didnt went through. Not my bank fault. So I recieved an email that payment didn't went through. So I rang them to ask whats happen, answer was they not sure, so anyway when I told I want to pay. They told I will be charged for late payment it was 4 days late and it was 26£ or something. So be aware of hidden fees!
Hi Ray, sorry to hear this. In order for us to investigate and locate the correct policy please can you send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Many thanks.
If I could give zero stars I would. They rip you off big time. Tried to cancel after 6 days of setting up the policy which wasn’t meant to start for another 7 days after that and said there was a cancellation fee. By Law everyone gets a 14 day cooling off period and my policy hadn’t even started so I hadn’t even been covered by them. I was still covered by another company and you can’t be covered by two policies. Firstly wanted to charge me £45 and when I questioned it reduced it to £25. Why the sudden change. ripping off some people more than others. I am also going to Citizen advice as I think it’s unfair paying for something I haven’t used and cancelling with enough notice before it even started.
Will be staying clear of this company in the future and warning others of how your treated.
Hi Jordan, We are sorry to see this review. Please can you send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will investigate? Thanks in advance.
GoGirl insurance is affordable price and great customer service.
Very easy to get a quote and not overpriced insurance, thank you
Very good quote for first drivers
Go Girl Insurance is rated 4.37 based on 2,869 reviews