Go Girl Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Go Girl Insurance
Own Driver, Postal Service

Tell us how Go Girl Insurance made you happy
Literally, the worst company to deal with. Rude, unhelpful, keep making me pay more money THEN trying to get out of insuring me. I have never had to deal with something like this before, its extremely stressful and unprofessional, I urge you to AVOID!!
Hi Claire, we are sorry to hear this. Please can you send us an email to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your policy number, so we can look into this further. Kind Regards
Horrendous. They have threatened to cancel my policy within 7 days if I don't pay £750 because I didn't immediately tell them my daughter had passed her driving test even though she's at university and never using the car
Hi Tracy, we are sorry to see your review. Please can you send us an email to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your policy number, so we can look into this further. Kind Regards
I’m at my wits end with this Company, I bumped into the back of a car because there back lights were not working, I give them my insurance information but refused to give me there’s and drove off, I’ve now sold my car, but they say as there’s a claim against me they have cancelled my Policy but I have to pay the full amount within 7 days, but I believe there is no claim against me, I’m not sleeping about all of this
Hi Nathan, Please could you send us a email to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your policy number, so we can look into this. Kind Regards
This is a fanatsyic company for young drivers i am absolutly happy and would remendend this company
Very good service
cheap car insurance for new drivers is 4000 pounds thats what they say. Okay
Hi Vasia, Thank you for leaving a review and sorry to hear we are not as competitive as you had hoped for. If you need assistance or for us to look into anything please do not hesitate to contact us at gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk. Kind regards.
AWFUL!!! Please, please, please DO NOT use this insurance company!! They charge huge deposits and threaten that they will cancel your policy after one late payment due to Corona virus, no sympathy or help what so ever. My monthly cost started at £150, then it went up to £180 and now it's £215 because of 'admin fee's' after they apparently had to change something on my file. They are all rude, not helpful in the slightest and are just after your money. Just be cautious because they will take your big deposit and then not care less about cancelling your policy. And they will put your costs up every so often with no real reason as to why. Scam artists and I would not recommend to anyone! Go elsewhere!!
Hi Daisy, We are sorry to see this review and would like to investigate your comments further. In order for us to locate the policy please can you send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Kind regards.
Low rate .good service
Best of best
Customer service is awful! Asked if there is any options for myself as i am experiencing financial difficulty due to covid-19 and was told they don't and charged me a late fee for taking the direct debit out on the wrong day. Do not open a policy with them!
Hi There, We are sorry to see this review and would like to investigate this further. Please can you send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Many thanks.
I wouldn’t give a 1, but you have to rate them. If you know what’s best for you and as a young driver, do not use this insurance. They only care for themselves, and your money. There are no benefits, being with them. I had an incident, a metal object in the road slashed both of my tyres. I pay monthly for insurance. Only to pay £307.00 to get my car towed. Because my excess is high, they are unable to reimburse me. What is the point of paying monthly fo insurance ? They’re not upfront, nor honest. As a young driver they take advantage. Go elsewhere
Hi There, We are sorry to see this review. In order for us to investigate please can we trouble you to send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Kind regards.
Cheap, reliable and great customer service
Never answer customer service Emails I was outside the country an issue occurred with payment Telephone numbers wouldn't answer My son called and they said they needed an email I emailed twice no answer No chat bot on line They cancelled my car policy Unbelievable if i could have had contact the matter would have been solved immediately Very grumpy speaking to my son Very poor service Will not recommend them to their very poor communication Never answered
Hi There, We are sorry to see this review and would like to investigate. Please can we trouble you to send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Kind regards.
Missed a direct debit as forgot it was coming out and with a pandemic was preoccupied went to pay 3 days later by debit card and they charged £20 late payment fee which is half again of monthly premium. Going to cancel as not being ripped off, how do they justify £20???
Hi There, Please can you send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will take a look. Kind regards.
Charged for not telling them about expired points despite them admitting as they'd expired they wouldn't affect the price of the policy. Absolutely awful when I unfortunately had a minor accident, can't even begin to describe how poor their claim handling process is then when it came to renewal their customer service were rude and unhelpful. I have never known an insurance company demand to know exactly where I intend to take my car, how on earth am I even supposed to know that in advance?
Hi There, Sorry to hear of the issues you have raised. We would like to investigate your comments further. Please can you send a policy number/claims reference to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Kind regards.
Horrible ..have been cheated
Hi There, We are sorry to hear this. Please can you send some more information along with your policy number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will investigate. Kind regards.
This is the worst insurance company I had never seen in my life. They act nice before you accept the deal. But once you accept the insurance they will charge you however they want nd they will suck your all money. Its a big fraud to keep our deposits. Dont trust this company.
Hi Sha, We are sorry to see this review and would like to investigate your comments further. Please can you send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk. Kind regards.
This is worst insurance company I’m not using your insurance still you charge me no deposit money return better to choose some other
Hi There, Sorry to hear this. Please can you send your previous policy number or registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk in order for us to investigate. Kind regards.
I would like to recommend everyone go girl insurance, the process is very smooth and the customer care always help with the queries.
Go Girl Insurance is rated 4.40 based on 3,245 reviews