Go Girl Reviews

of reviewers recommend Go Girl
Own Driver, Postal Service
customer service

Tell us how Go Girl made you happy
Very affordable quote fast and easy to get on the road
Affordable insurance
πŸ˜€πŸ˜ is so good and ships I will tell my friends I but
As a first time drive I think that this is great as it is so cheap and the fact that it's is like a pay as you go contract for your car if you go from provisional to a full license
I got the cheapest Insurance ever in the uk .
Very easy to sort and very helpful whenever I call.
I have just been told buy Go Girl because a delay in receiving my new log from the DVLA that Go girl has cancelled my car insurance and deducted £400.00 from my premium of £2000.oo which I paid in full. looks like I have been conned by Go girl who now don't want the copy of my log book. I am going to issue a county court summons to recover my money from Go Girl, I would suggest they are not a good insurance company and I would not recommend this company at all to anyone looking for car insurance, they are a scam company.
Hi Mike,
We are very sorry to see your review. Please could you send us an email to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your policy number, so we can investigate this.
Kind Regards
Hi Mike, We are sorry to see this review and to hear of the issues you've raised. Please can you send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will investigate this. Thanks in advance.
Extremely helpful staff and I had guidance along every step of the way. Easily layed out and great value for money. As I first time driver I love it
After difficult beginning of the phone call the young lady handled the call very well and I was grateful for her efforts to resolve the issue.
Best compeitive quote to include my teenage daughter and really easy to set up. Good online account to keep track of documents.
I’ m really happy with you guys!
It is a very quick and good
Very easy process
Great easy to use
Quick, easy and cheaper quote. Website build very clear
The price was better than anywhere else and am able the protect my no claims, even after two years.
The nameπŸ˜‚
the best at a low price
Happy with the price quoted and monthly payments didn't work out too costly as some do! Easy to use the online site. Only purchased car insurance in the last few days so unable to comment on customer services as yet. Will definately suggest friends and family check out the website for future insurance quotes. Hopefully I will continue to be pleased with the service provided.
Really cheap compared to others and reliable
Go Girl is rated 4.38 based on 2,816 reviews