Go Girl Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Go Girl

Tell us how Go Girl made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
customer service
"Easy set up. Good customer service. Cheap insurance for my son."
"It's the cheapest insurance for me."
"It was the best quote, legal fees included as well. Best offer. Helpful advice over the phone too. Reason why it's not 5* waited quite awhile for someone to answer the phone, on hold for 5 minutes."
"A smooth transition of insurance. Half the price of previous insurers with more benefits"
"The website was easy to use, the price was really cheap and I would highly recommend it."
"Good price and easy website to use"
"best insurance company for new drivers"
"As a new driver, this is probably the quickest and the best insurance company you can go far! Absolutely amazing"
"Easy to talk to and get the job done"
"Easy to get my car Insurance sorted. Would recommend."
"I found the Go Girl website easy to navigate and their prices couldn't be matched elsewhere. I found going via the site directly saved me money too!"
"I called to cancel my policy a month before it was due for renewal and received an email from the company to confirm they had received instruction not to renew my policy. Subsequently a payment was taken from my bank account for a new policy. I called go girl to ask why this had happened and ask for the money to be returned to my account. They accepted that they had received the instruction NOT to renew my policy and put it down to human error, I was then told it would take roughly a week for the money to be returned to me. A week later and I still have not received a refund of the money that should not have been taken from my account. Again I called the contact centre and this time was told that there should have been a request put in for a refund which hadn't happened and it would now take up to a further 7 days for a refund to be processed and in my account. I am extremely dissatisfied with this service and it has left me feeling like I have been stolen from and my requests (although have been dealt with by trained customer service people) have been totally ignored and I am still left out of pocket. They have told me that any bank charges incurred will be reimbursed but this to me should be a given as I would not have incurred these if it weren't for their errors. Would not reccomend this company purely for the errors they have made, this would concern me greatly now if I had to actually make a claim."
Hi Emma, Sorry to hear of the issues you have mentioned in the review. Please can we trouble you to send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk in order for us to locate the policy record and investigate. Many thanks.
"The quote I received for myself and my son na daughter inlaw was far better than other competitors. Go girl made me happy I had a good deal."
"Super nice and very straight forward to use for my car insurance brilliant service"
Go Girl is rated 4.36 based on 2,686 reviews