Go Girl Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Go Girl

How would you rate Go Girl?

Sylvia.
Unverified Reviewer

Very easy and simple to get quote and very quick. Very competative and reasonable prices.
Unverified Reviewer

Very fast and reasonable insurance price
Lilly
Unverified Reviewer

I think go girl is brilliant. Its the best price range i ever seen. Just what i need.
Thank you.
Marisa
Unverified Reviewer

It was quick and easy with a great quote!
Unverified Reviewer

We took out a policy to start in a month's time through Compare the Market, however,within the hour we realised that the policy did not meet our requirements. We rang Gogirl to cancel and were horrified to discover there was a £45 cancellation fee!!!! Even though we had had no cover at all. I have never had this with other insurance companies. A total RIP OFF. So be warned!!!
Sorry to see this review, please send us your policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk so we can look in to this. Many thanks.
Georgina
Unverified Reviewer

GoGirl have been very helpful and answered all questions, i had in setting up my new insurance and saved me a fortune !
looking forward to spending the year insured with them.
Unverified Reviewer

I have been with go girl for 3 years now. They have always been the cheapest and easiest to work with!
Jennifer
Unverified Reviewer

Go Girl is not only the cheapest insurance I could find (at least £200 cheaper than others and without a telematics box, hooray!) but is also very valuable for the amount of money. Their website and services are easy to understand and who doesn't love pink? Very, very happy with Go Girl. I've already told all of my friends about them too.
Unverified Reviewer

Is ok this car insurance company
David Simm
Unverified Reviewer

astronomical price increase after our children passed there driving test. The lady dealing with our insurance provided very poor service seam to know very little about our details that were in front of her and information we gave her in the conversation. She gave a totally different quote to that of her colleague who we spoke to 10min earlier and left us feeling she hadn't a clue what she was doing. left with no confidence about our insurance we spoke to a manager that left us with an astronomical insurance policy that we canceled.
Great price insurance for learners, as long as you don't pass your test.
We are sorry to see this review. Please email your policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk so we can look in to this further. Many thanks.
Unverified Reviewer

I am currently going through a claim due to a third party not admitting liability, although the accident happened due to him being negligent. He has made up a ridiculous stort - literally in front of me on roadside and now i am contesting! Go girl have been a complete nightmare, no communication, errors in the information i originally provided, passing on the information of my passengers and myself to 3rd party lawyer firms.. i mean the list could go on. As soon as this is over NEVER AGAIN unless they prove me wrong which i really cannot foresee at this time. Angry and ill treated loyal customer!
Sorry to see this review, we would like to look in to this for you. Please can you email your policy number/vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.uk
Unverified Reviewer

Very easy to navigate website and take out policy immediately online
Stephen
Unverified Reviewer

Charged me nearly £40 to make amendment to my policy even before the scheduled start date. Found the supervisor I spoke to rude and unhelpful
Sorry to see this review, please could we trouble you to send your policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk in order for us to investigate? Many thanks
Unverified Reviewer

So quick to insure my car !

10x go girlgirl for help
Unverified Reviewer

It was quick and easy to put my insurance through with go girl I'm a happy girl!!!
DANE

BECAUSE YOU HAVE INSURED MY CAR FOR ME,
Wendy
Unverified Reviewer

This was so easy for first time insurance. Made my 17year old get in the driving seat no bother :)

Insured my car
Unverified Reviewer

Thanks for your help with insurance very good value for the money

Go Girl is rated 4.31 based on 1,555 reviews