Go Girl Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Go Girl

Tell us how Go Girl made you happy

"Very fast on my quote at a low competitive price super happy with everything u get on ur policy"
"Whilst the lady on the phone was very polite. I must say, Gogirl have let us down on the below points. 1. Tried to renew car insurance - advised to go online and re-run a new quote. 2. Not interested in offering a new quote as they don't have a sales team. 3. Directed to compare sites. 4. Unable to price match. I would liked to have being looked after as a previous customer and at least been able to assist us with a new insurance quote over the phone, than having to trawl through other competitor websites. Food for thought!"
Hi David, We are sorry to see this review but do thank you for your feedback. In order for us to investigate please can we trouble you to send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Many thanks.
"This is for my daughter as she is just starting to drive. Dealing with this company is very easy and great to get cover asap thank you very much"
"Great insurance to be insured with. Very easy to use."
"Great insurance company ! Highly recommend"
"easy to use site good quotes, uk call centre - big plus. I have had no problems getting insurance to suit me."
"Excellent rate and clear and concise information on your product's features and benefits. Much apprecisted. We will tell ALL our friends about GO GIRL. 👍"
"Had a good, deal on the car insurance and easy to complete. Thank you go girl"
"Had a good, deal on the car insurance and comes with many extras that would be an extra cost with many other companies."
"Simple easy application for car insurance, covered everything I needed without an huge amount extra. Thank you!"
"Really good value and very easy to complete"
"Very helpful and the cheapest quote for me! Thanks go girl!"
"The cheapest price found, quick and easy to insure my car"
"This system was very simple to understand and helped hugely with great offers for my first car insurance"
"Cheaper than all the rest for my daughter being added to my car insurance"
"Soo much cheaper than anywhere else! Great customer service"
"Soo much cheaper than anywhere else! Great customer service"
Go Girl is rated 4.33 based on 2,413 reviews