Carrot Insurance Reviews

Difficult
Read Carrot Insurance Reviews

About Carrot Insurance:

Rewarding Telematics Insurance

When we launched in 2012, we had two simple goals – to make the experience of car insurance more rewarding for our customers, and to make the roads a safer place for young drivers. To continuously improve our products and service, we invite customers to give us feedback in the form of reviews and CSAT surveys.

Global House
Westmere Drive
Crewe Business Park

Tell us how Carrot Insurance made you happy
Good customer service over the phone and also online chat as well
Good customer service
Terrible customer service. No customer service contact number, you can’t cancel the policy and live chat take some information and doesn’t respond anymore. WAST OF TIME
The service of this company is absolutely terrible I have been trying to contact somebody for hours via the live chat which seems to be the only way to contact them.
Hello, thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear of the issues experienced, we have now sent you a private reply for you to respond to. Thanks - Chris @ Carrot.
The advisor I spoke to was great however I do think it’s unfair having to pay for extra miles when you have a black box. You wouldn’t have to do this with a normal policy
Hello, Thank you for your review, we are glad the agent was great on Live Chat. In regards to additional miles we do confirm on our website help centre that if you exceed your annual mileage you will need to purchase top-up miles. Thanks, Chris @ Carrot.
I have been trying to contact via a number and live chat for the past two days, to change my insurance vehicle and I have had no response even via the live chat? What am I supposed to do as I need to drive to work and I will not pay for external additional cover.
Hello, thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear of the issues experienced, we have tried to contact you via telephone but haven't been able to get in touch, we have now sent you a private reply for you to respond to. Thanks - Chris @ Carrot.
I’m trying to buy more miles but no one answer me on live chat
Hello, Thank you for your review we do appreciate all customer feedback, we would like to speak to you to discuss your query in more detail please hold to speak to an agent on Live Chat where you can also arrange a call back. Thanks - Chris @ Carrot
Lee was extremely helpful on the live chat.
Hello Hasan, Thank you so much for your review! We are glad Lee was extremely helpful whilst dealing with your queries. I will make sure this gets fed back to Lee. Have a great day! Chris @ Carrot.
Very responsive and helpful!
Hi Dhriti, We are glad you found our service responsive and helpful. Have a great day! Anu @ Carrot.
The operators are very kind and helpful with any query you may have about your policy or details about the dashboard-cerys especially was brilliant and patient waiting for me whilst I was bumbling around- brilliant service!
Hi Yusuf, thank you so much for your review! We are glad you found our service helpful. Thank you for your feedback for Cerys, I will make sure this gets fed back to her. Have a great day! Anu @ Carrot.
Lisa was really helpful and understanding, put me at ease whilst sorting my insurance issues and was so polite. She went the extra mile for me.
Hello, Thank you so much for your review! We are glad Lisa was helpful and understanding and put you at ease whilst dealing with your query. We are also glad Lisa was polite and went the extra mile for you, I will make sure this gets fed back to Lisa. Have a great day! Chris @ Carrot.
Lovely service quick and easy
Hello Mahfoozur, Thank you so much for your review! we are glad you are happy with our customer service and found this quick and easy. Have a great day! Chris @ Carrot.
You have to be the right customer for this car insurance - absolutely is not for everyone. I have cancelled my insurance because my wingman abruptly stopped working without my knowledge and fixing it was too much of a hassle considering I don't use my car very frequently. I also didn't get along very well with the telematics as I didn't like being penalised for driving longer than an hour or for 'not driving very smoothly'. Furthermore the livechat function is great for small, quick queries but for longer, slightly more complex queries, a phone line would be much better. However, I spoke to Lisa about cancelling my policy and she was incredibly helpful and sorted it for me very quickly. She is a credit to the company. For someone who wants to keep their insurance down, especially new drivers who don't mind the app and have always had telematics/black box (and hence are used to it), I can imagine the whole experience to be very positive. The weekly vouchers for amazon are also fab! I will probably not return to Carrot for my insurance needs but I encourage those who don't mind a little extra work in return for the lower prices and amazon voucher benefits to consider - just make sure you're the right kind of person for it.
Hi, thank you for your review, we do appreciate all customer feedback. We are sorry to hear of the issues with your wingman, please be aware that we can provide a replacement unit. Thank you for your feedback for Lisa, I will make sure this gets feedback to her. We are glad you were happy with the treats. Have a nice day! Anu @ Carrot.
i have never seen such company that changing the customer's address would cost customer £25. and such a pathetic/awfull service dont know what to say but its confirmed would not buy ins with carrot again and would not recommend carrot ins .
Hello, thank you for your review we do appreciate all customer feedback. we do confirm our fees and charges in the terms and conditions of the policy, We would like to speak to you in regards to your concerns, please contact us via Live Chat to speak to an agent, you can also arrange a callback. Thanks - Chris @ Carrot.
not satisfied with the service, its awfull
Hello, thank you for your review we do appreciate all customer feedback. we would like to speak to you in regards to your concerns please contact us via Live Chat where you can also request a call back with an agent who will be happy to help. Thanks - Chris @ Carrot.
Amazing service from Cerys! Unbelievably helpful and supportive, especially patient! Well done!!
Hello Joshua, Thank you so much for your review! we are glad Cerys was helpful, supportive and patient when dealing with your query. I will make sure this gets fed back to Cerys. Have a great day! Chris @ Carrot.
Owen was an absolute sound guy helping me sort out changing my reg :)
Hello, thank you so much for your review! We are glad Owen was able to assist in changing your vehicle registration. I will make sure this gets fed back to Owen. Have a great day! Chris @ Carrot.
Helpful company
Hi, Thank you so much for your review! We are glad you find us helpful. Have a great day! Anu @ Carrot.
Amazing Service, very Helpful!
Hi Natalie, Thank you so much for your review! We are glad you are happy with our customer service and find us helpful. Have a great day! Chris @ Carrot.
Perfect to understand peopole feelings thanks love ❤️ love
Hi, thank you so much for your review! we are glad you have found us understanding. Have a great day! Chris @ Carrot.
Carrot Insurance is rated 3.84 based on 3,516 reviews