Carrot Insurance Reviews

Difficult
Read Carrot Insurance Reviews

About Carrot Insurance:

Rewarding Telematics Insurance

When we launched in 2012, we had two simple goals – to make the experience of car insurance more rewarding for our customers, and to make the roads a safer place for young drivers. To continuously improve our products and service, we invite customers to give us feedback in the form of reviews and CSAT surveys.

Global House
Westmere Drive
Crewe Business Park

Tell us how Carrot Insurance made you happy
Spoke with ‘ Owen’ on the live chat. Super helpful! ❤️
Hello, thank you very much for your review, we are glad Owen was helpful, we will make sure this gets fed back to him. Have a great day! Chris @ Carrot.
I have been with carrot insurance for 2 years with a black box, they never gave me any trouble once, always offered me a great deal and the live chat is excellent as I had a response from a real person and found out everything I needed to know within minutes (Claire M) :)
Hello, thank you so much for your review! we are glad you have been with Carrot for 2 years and have been happy with our policy prices, we are happy as you find live chat excellent, thank you for your feedback for Claire we will make sure this gets fed back to her. Have a great day! Chris @ Carrot.
Megan was so helpfuland dealt with my request in minutes! Thank you
Hi Nancy, Thank you so much for your review, I will make sure this gets fed back to Megan. Have a great day! Chris @ Carrot.
Awful!! I have been with carrot for about 2 months. They first contacted me about my black box and were very rude on the phone and pushy, I told them I work full time during the week and they were very awkward about letting me select a date. Not only that but they would not stop contacting me asking for additional documents!! They would ask for something then ask for another 3 things on top. I was waiting for proof of my NCD from my last insurance provider when they emailed threatening to cancel my policy. I tried to go on their ‘live chat’ (which is also AWFUL) as they don’t have a phone number to ring, and the woman was rude telling me to go look elsewhere for cover. Then I got a text saying that my policy was cancelled!!! Now they are demanding that I give them £92, they’ve emailed me twice today and sent me a text- disgusting! Stay away - it’s not worth the headache!!
Hello, Thank you for your review, we do appreciate all customer feedback, please accept our apologies for the issues experienced. We would like to speak to you regarding your concerns in more detail, please contact us via Live Chat where an agent will be happy to discuss your concerns in more detail, you can also arrange a call back with an agent at a convenient time for you. Have a nice day, Chris @ Carrot.
Megan was very helpful on the live chat and easy to talk to :)
Hello Georgia, Thank you so much for your review! We are glad Megan was helpful and easy to talk to we will make sure this gets fed back to her. Have a great day! Chris @ Carrot.
Quick and easy service
Hello, thank you so much for your review, we are glad you find our customer service quick and easy. Have a great day! Chris @ Carrot.
Very good customer service. Despite having no actual telephone service, their online live chat is amazing! very fast and thorough; easy to deal with and good at resolving queries. I had a Black box installed into my car as i’m a new driver and the guy was very efficient and got on with the job.
Hello Sian, Thank you very much for your review! we are glad you are happy with our Live Chat service and we have been able to resolve your queries, please be aware you can also arrange a call back from Live Chat with an agent who will be happy to help. We are glad you have now had your black box installed and we hope you earn lots of reward points. Have a great day! Chris @ Carrot.
Staff support was very helpful
Hello Zain, Thank you for your review! We are glad you found our support helpful. Have a great day! Chris @ Carrot.
Good insurance, but awful administration, I had no access to emails and unaware of the auto renewal. I took insurance though another company. Now I have to pay Carrot for a month’s insurance. Live chat help was useless.
Hello, thank you for your review we do apologise as you are not happy that your policy auto-renewed. All correspondence is sent via email unless you request for the correspondence to be sent via post which we are more than happy to do. Please contact us on LiveChat and we will be happy to discuss the renewal for you, you can also request a call back from an agent who will be happy to help and call you at a convenient time. Have a nice day, Chris @ Carrot.
The live chat is terrible, if you get an issue you can only talk to a automated bot. Once you get to a question the not can't answer they leave you waiting ages for a response. Terrible way to run an insurance company in my opinion. I'd much rather be able to talk to someone over a phone call and fix issues quickly
Hello, thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear of the issues experienced. Please be aware you can request a call back from Live Chat at a convenient time with an agent who will be happy to help. Have a nice day, Chris @ Carrot.
Perfect, love the live chat, they literally answer any questions you have regarding your policy. Definately would recommend to family and friends.
Hi Abdul, thank you so much for your review! We are glad you are happy with our customer service and would recommend us! Have a great day! Chris @ Carrot.
The insurance company is exceptional great customer and very well spoken.
Hello, Thank you so much for your review! We are glad you are happy with our customer service. Have a great day! Chris @ Carrot.
Great company that are quick to sort out any issues
Hello, Thank you for your review, we are glad we have been able to resolve any queries quickly. Have a great day! Chris @ Carrot.
I’m very happy about the services provide by the carrot insurance company. You people provide a qualified policy which have all types of claims at cheaper price makes me more happy and I referred two more friends into your company.coming to the customer service it’s 24/7 assistance and i really appreciating that.
Hello, Thank you very much for your review! We are glad you are happy with our customer service and our prices. Thank you for referring Carrot to your friends and have a great day! Chris @ Carrot.
Decent service overall, live chat is a nice touch
Hello, Jo-Vin thank you for your review, we are glad you are happy with our customer service and Live Chat. Have a great day! Chris @ Carrot.
As a young driver with points on my licence, was by far and away the cheapest of all the quotes I got. The app is very easy to use and clear, the weekly treats is nice too, helps me saving for Christmas. My car doesn’t have Bluetooth so then sending me a free wingman device has proved to work just as well! Although they don’t have a customer service number their live chat has always answered any questions I’ve had quickly, staff have always been helpful and friendly. Highly recommended insurance provider
Hello Charles, thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate the feedback. I am so glad you are happy with our price, rewards scheme and you are happy with our service on Live Chat! I am happy to see you would recommend us. I hope you have a great day! Chanice @ Carrot. 😊
The black box fitted to my car is never accurate, I will drive smoothly and to all of the speed limits, yet receive minus point. It is also a pain having to claim point in order to get rewards, this should just be automatic.
Hi Kimberley, Thank you for your review we do appreciate all customer feedback, please contact us on Live Chat for tips on how to improve your driving style score, and you will need to login to your dashboard to view your scores and claim rewards. Have a great day! Chris @ Carrot
Straight to the point customer service
Hello Haydn, thank you very much for your review, have a great day! Chris @ Carrot.
Brilliant insurance, can't fault them whatsoever. Easy to get in contact with via Live chat and are always polite to speak to. Not had a problem with them, I would highly recommend.
Hi Paige, thank you so much for your review, we are glad you find it easy to get in contact with Carrot via Live Chat and you find us always polite to speak to. We are also glad as you would recommend us! Have a great day! Chris @ Carrot.
Easy set up and quick reply’s
Hi Yasar, Thank you so much for your review! We are glad you found your policy easy to set up and have received quick replies to your queries. Have a great day! Chris @ Carrot.
Carrot Insurance is rated 3.82 based on 3,447 reviews