Carrot Insurance Reviews

66% of reviewers recommend Carrot Insurance

About Carrot Insurance: Rewarding Telematics Insurance
When we launched in 2012, we had two simple goals – to make the experience of car insurance more rewarding for our customers, and to make the roads a safer place for young drivers. To continuously improve our products and service, we invite customers to give us feedback in the form of reviews, 30 days after their policy has started and five days after any inbound contact. We ask that customers send us proof of the review, and in exchange, we enter customers into a monthly prize draw to win an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card.

Global House

customer service
Cancellations & Refunds
cancellation process
Difficult
"Customer service is not good, almost got charged additional fees, I have read that this is a common issue. The app is broken, but insurance price is great."
"Quick and easy and really easy to understand what your buying"
"Happy with the online services however the wait is little long."
"Customer service"
"I have had a few issues with the policy due to being incorrectly charged extra because my proof of no claims was not sufficient, although it has now been confirmed to be okay. This money is going to be reimbursed and everyone I have spoken to since has been very helpful."
"Been with carrot for three years now, I do like the live chat as it is quick way of answering enquiries however sometimes the live chat disappears and you have to start with all the automated questions again which is frustrating. Sometimes wish the telephone calls would come back. The price is always good. Customer service is also very good."
"Very easy to work with and the web chat feature is great"
"The customer service from Carrot is fantastic, I love the live chat option on the website and have used this a lot recently as my insurance was due for renewal. My renewal price came out cheaper than any other providers, and it was really easy to renew online. I had a couple of issues with my app when it came to renewal, I used the live chat option and it was resolved quickly by Nat and Jake telling me what I needed to do in order to get it up and running again. Fantastic service."
"Easy to set up and good price"
"Great insurance company been, always there when you need there help quick and fast! Would highly recommend"
"Found it very easy to renew with carrot, Live chat is a easy way to get in contact. Would defiantly recommend"
"I’d say receiving my insurance quote was fairly easy over the phone as it normally is however I highly dislike the whole ‘live chat’ system, the company wanted me to send my documents so I thought it would be quick and easy via email but instead I had to do this by live chat where I sent my documents all in one and then received emails and letters in the post multiple times saying I haven’t attached my documents because ‘live chat’ isn’t reliable, off course in the end problem was solved but the moral of the story is an agent is easier to speak to on the phone or a in use email address would be much more convenient for me as a customer personally. I hope something could be done about this."
"Easy to use driving app and very responsive live chat with solving problems. Only downside is the app connecting and disconnecting when the car is in use. Sometimes just won’t recognise it’s linked to the car and also then doesn’t click off when the car has been parked up for hours. E gifts are a really good reward too 👍🏻"
"Easy to use service"
"Carrot insurance has been great so far it’s my first year with them. However, I will be renewing my policy with them for sure! Cheap insurance and have always been very helpful with any problems/issues. Customer service over the phone and on the live chat is very quick and problems have always been solved. Couldn’t recommended them enough! I have the wingman gadget in my car and I don’t have a bad word to say!"
"Really good price and the app is easy to use the only bad thing is have to wait ages on the online chat would be much easier sorting problems out by phone."
"Customer service is helpful. Easy to use website."
"The App won’t let me upload the requested information. I was told I would receive an email when the app was working, that was on the 10th and it’s now the 15th. I only have a limited amount of time to upload the information. No support except an online chat. Not a great experience, very quick to take money from you though."
"There was a few learning curves with the box but it never took long for the problem to be solved or to get shown how great customer service will and have recommended to all my friends"
"Always a quick, easy and friendly experience with carrot insurance, I would recommend them to anyone. Well done again Carrot!"
Carrot Insurance is rated 3.65 based on 2,516 reviews