Carrot Insurance Reviews

Difficult
Read Carrot Insurance Reviews

About Carrot Insurance:

Rewarding Telematics Insurance
When we launched in 2012, we had two simple goals – to make the experience of car insurance more rewarding for our customers, and to make the roads a safer place for young drivers. To continuously improve our products and service, we invite customers to give us feedback in the form of reviews, 30 days after their policy has started and five days after any inbound contact. We ask that customers send us proof of the review, and in exchange, we enter customers into a monthly prize draw to win an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card.

Global House
Westmere Drive
Crewe Business Park

Tell us how Carrot Insurance made you happy
I’ve just renewed my insurance for the 3rd year running and I have never had a problem with carrot they have always been amazing from my very first year so quick and easy to sort everything out even when changing cars part way through year 2 everything was so simple and with getting the black box fitted they managed to work a time out best to suit me. Also cheapest insurance quote by far nearly half the price of anywhere else.
Good service and really quick response
Hi Kai, Thank you so much for your review! We are glad you are happy with our customer service. Have a great day! Chris @ Carrot.
Great service, quick and easy. Great price
Hey Holly, Thank you so much for your review! We are glad you are happy with our customer service and prices. Have a great day! Chris @ Carrot.
customers are given a black box which records data including speed, smoothness (accelerating and braking) and usage (time spent driving). I have been a customer with carrot for about 9 months now and have constantly been given random poor usage scores even when i’m driving at normal hours. When i would try to contact someone at Carrot i would have to wait close to an hour before anyone answered my call, and the reasoning behind why my usage score has dropped wouldn’t make any sense as i had not done anything to make it poor, such as very long journeys with no breaks or late night driving. i would be given a poor score for driving even at 1pm in the afternoon. When you have a good weekly score you are given a reward of 500 points which is equivalent to £5, however if your score goes down so does the amount of points earned. Because of this unfair usage score i have not been able to collect this on many occasions and since nothing can be done about this, whether it be customer service or the box which gives unfair scores, i have given a poor rating on this company purely based on my user experience. Out of the black box provider companies, i would advise to avoid this insurer as you will constantly be annoyed at your score regardless of how well you have driven.
Hello, thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear of the issues experienced. we would like to speak to you regarding your concerns. Please contact us on Live Chat where you can also arrange a call back with an agent. Have a great day! Chris @ Carrot.
I am currently on my first year of insurance with carrot, I was very confused and overwhelmed at the start with everything however carrot quickly resolved all my confusion and issues. Prices are very good and the deals are even better. Customer service is always extremely quick and any issues are always resolved within the same hour
Hey Jasmine, thank you so much for your review, we are glad your concerns have been dealt with and you are happy with our prices and deals, We are also glad you are happy with our customer service. Have a great day! Many Thanks - Chris @ Carrot.
Brilliant customer service team always so helpful, even out of hours. Great prices and deals, second year driver and cut my prices in half from my first year’s insurance.
Hello, Thank you so much for your review! We are glad you find our customer service team helpful even out of hours. We are also happy you are happy with our prices and that you have renewed for another year. Have a great day! Chris @ Carrot.
I have been insured with Carrot for two years with their blackbox policy. I have thoroughly enjoyed the experience and the low premiums offered to me.
Carrot Insurance 5 star review on 7th April 2021
Hello Abdul, Thank you so much for the review, we really appreciate the feedback! :) I am so glad you are happy with our black box policy, your experience and the price! 😊 I hope you have a lovely day! Chanice @ Carrot Insurance. 🥕
Really friendly customer service when requesting my renewal quote and changing the address of the quote. Easy and simple. Much easier than I imagined with it all being automated and no phone calls.
Hi, Thank you so much for your review! we are glad you found it easy and simple when changing the address on your renewal quote. Please be aware we are a digital first company, but we can offer call backs with an agent who would be happy to help. Have a great day! Chris @ Carrot.
Very happy with my new car insurance set up was so easy with the help of live chat and soo affordable to
Hello Millissa,
Thank you so much for the review, we really appreciate the feedback! :)
I am so glad you feel your insurance was easy to set up on Live Chat and you are happy with our price! 😊
I hope you have a lovely day! Chanice @ Carrot Insurance. 🥕
I have been with carrot insurance for two years and have recently renewed for my third year. It has always been incredibly easy to sort insurance out through carrot using the only chat tool which is very simple to use for everyone. Customer service is second to none with extremely punctual, polite, attentive, quick and knowledgeable staff every time, whether is be something small like asking for a renewal quote or something more you are never left without a suitable resolve on the day. I've always found the price of carrot to be very competitive with other insurers, if not usually cheaper than most, using the better driver app is a breeze and doesn't inconvenience you as a driver at all and its quick and easy to set up the app when you join Carrot either as a new customer or upon renewal. I've never experienced a delivery or returns experience through carrot but have read reviews and heard from others I know that are with carrot that delivery and returns are also very simple with help avaliable from the customer service if needed. I would recommend carrot for all types of driver new or experienced, don't let the use of a 'black box' stop you from considering this insurer, ive had a thourghly enjoyable driving experience throughout my time with them.
Hello Jordan,
Thank you so much for the review, we really appreciate the feedback! :)
I am so glad you feel we are a great company, you are happy with our service, the app and our prices. 😊 Thank you so much for recommending us!
I hope you have a lovely day! Chanice @ Carrot Insurance. 🥕
Great company and good deals
Hello Ethen,
Thank you so much for the review, we really appreciate the feedback! :)
I am so glad you feel we are a great company and we offer good deals!😊
I hope you have a lovely day! Chanice @ Carrot Insurance. 🥕
Been with carrot a short time but overall very happy with the price and communication. They don't harass me like other companies do which is great.
Thank you.
Hello Laura,
Thank you so much for the review, we really appreciate the feedback! :)
I am so glad you are happy with our price and communication! 😊
I hope you have a lovely day! Chanice @ Carrot Insurance. 🥕
easy to set up insurance fast delivery of black box and easy set up
Hello Robinson, Thank you so much for your review, we are glad your insurance was easy to set up and your telematics device arrived promptly and you were able to easily set this up. Have a great day! Chris @ Carrot
Carrot has been amazing for handling my insurance! They’ve been so helpful and answered every question I have had and every problem they’ve been able to solve which i couldn’t be more grateful for! Highly recommend this insurance!
Hey Lindsey, thank you for your review! We are glad we have been able to solve any issues for you and that you would recommend us. Have a great day! Chris @ Carrot.
I had to switch to carrot because i had a car accident last year unfortunately so this meant i had to opt for black box insurance however since having carrot insurance i can 100% say ill be staying with reward blackbox schemes like this one. Great
Hi Ethan, thank you for your review! We are glad you are happy with our black box policy and our rewards! have a great day! Chris @ Carrot.
Amazing customer service that is helpful every single time!
Hello, Thank you so much for your review, we are glad our customer service has been amazing for you and helpful each time! Have a great day! Chris @ Carrot.
Quick and easy
Hi, thank you for your review, have a great day! Chris @ Carrot.
So helpful!
Hi Megan, Thank you so much for your review! we are glad you find us helpful. Have a great day! Chris @ Carrot.
Seems good so far, good customer service on the live chat facility and very competitive prices.
Hey Courtney, thank you so much for your review! we are glad you are happy with our customer service and our Live Chat service. Have a great day! Chris @ Carrot.
Always very helpfull and Cheap insurance Especially for new drivers
Hello Vanyo, thank you so much for your review, we are glad you find us helpful and are happy with our prices. Have a great day - Chris @ Carrot.
Carrot Insurance is rated 3.81 based on 3,348 reviews