Carrot Insurance Reviews

Difficult
Read Carrot Insurance Reviews

About Carrot Insurance:

Rewarding Telematics Insurance
When we launched in 2012, we had two simple goals – to make the experience of car insurance more rewarding for our customers, and to make the roads a safer place for young drivers. To continuously improve our products and service, we invite customers to give us feedback in the form of reviews, 30 days after their policy has started and five days after any inbound contact. We ask that customers send us proof of the review, and in exchange, we enter customers into a monthly prize draw to win an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card.

Global House
Westmere Drive
Crewe Business Park

Tell us how Carrot Insurance made you happy
Great, easy to get a quote and apply for insurance and sending documents in made simple.
All queries were sorted quickly and all my questions were answered
Posted 55 minutes ago
Simple process to get your insurance up and running, most queries you would have are answered on the website already which is convenient. However the 1 downside is that they only use web chat to communicate which is time consuming. A phone number would be more convenient.
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent communication and the live chat is so easy to use, no more waiting on the phone to be put through. Staff appear very knowledgable and efficient.
Good customer service via live chat
Hi, thank you so much for your review, have a great day! Many Thanks - Chris @ Carrot.
Very good process and cheap !
Hi Oscar, thank you so much for your review, have a great day! Many Thanks - Chris @ Carrot.
Just received a call from Carrot to renew our car insurance policy - great customer service made the whole process effortless. Competitive pricing with the added bonus of receiving another year of rewards for safe driving!. One very happy customer!
Hey Lewis, thank you so much for your review we are glad you are happy with our customer service and prices. Have a great day! Many Thanks - Chris @ Carrot.
It was very easy process and a good price
Hi Oscar,

Thank you for your review, have a great day! Many Thanks - Chris @ Carrot.
Excellent customer service and were willing to beat any quote from other providers. Top Knotch service!!!
Hello Conor,

Hope you are well, and thank you for your great review!

We hope to continue to be competitive and offer a great service for you and all our customers :)

Any issues, you can find us on our LiveChat at www.carrotinsurance.com

Have a great week!

Patric @ Carrot
Not having everything explained thouroughly resulted in me having to pay a lot of money to adjust my policy and having to speak to many agents and problem resolving after a very long time
Hello,

I am sorry to read of your experience with Carrot.

We would love to address the concerns raised. If you can, please go to www.carrotinsurance.com and access our LiveChat to speak to one of our agents :)

Patric @ Carrot
They give me the lowest price on the market for my insurance and any time when I have a question about my policy or something like that they are here to answer
Hi Robert, thank you very much for your review we are glad you are happy with your insurance price and that we are answering any queries you may have. Have a great day! Many Thanks - Chris @ Carrot.
They give me the lowest price on the market for my insurance and any time when I have a question they are here to inform me
Hi Robert, thank you so much for your review, have a great day! Many Thanks - Chris @ Carrot.
always great staff to speak to when there is a query or problem, fast responses and great help answering my questions. great online dashboard to access all my details and my black box score.
Hey Lucy, thank you for your review, we are glad you are happy with our live chat service and our dashboard, have a great day! Many Thanks- Chris @ Carrot.
I AM A NEW DRIVER AND THOUGH OPENING A INSURANCE IS HEADACHE BUT WITH CARROT EVERYTHING IS VERY EASY. THEY HELP YOU WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED STRAIGHT AWAY. BEST DEALS AND CARROT POINTS. SPOKE TO KOBI VERY HELPFUL. GREAT INSURANCE COMPANY. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Hello,
Thanks for your kind review!
I have passed this information on to Kobi and the team at Carrot :) its brilliant knowing he offered you a great service!
Best wishes :)

Patric @ Carrot
Carrot has been a great insurance company with great benefits. I would choose them again to insure my car with.
Hello Ashleigh,

Thanks for your great review! We hope we continue to be the best broker for you!

Patric @ Carrot
I spoke to a really nice man today helped me with renewing my policy and gave me a better break down cover
Hi Poppy, thank you so much for your review, have a great day! Many Thanks - Chris @ Carrot.
Good Customer service solved all problem
Hey Molly, thank you so much for your review, have a great day! Many Thanks - Chris @ Carrot.
I am happy with the customer service provided they were helpful and patient.
Hey Natasha, thank you for your review, ,have a great day! Many Thanks - Chris @ Carrot.
Very happy with the service of the online chat
Hi, thank you so much for your review. have a great day! Many Thanks - Chris @ Carrot.
Been with carrot on the better driver policy and although at first there were a few issues everybody was happy to help and the app is amazing as you get rewarded that come in handy after a few weeks!
Hey Josh, Thank you so much for your review have a great day! Many Thanks - Chris @ Carrot
I have been with Carrot for nearly 3 years now and can honestly not say a bad word about them. Whenever I have had an issue of any kind, I have always used the live chat and got the issue resolved quickly and efficiently. The customer advisors have always been friendly and polite which is a rarity these days. I was skeptical at first about insuring through them due to the amount of bad reviews, but I’m so glad I did! (The gift cards each week for driving good are a bonus too!)
Hi Sophie, thank you very much for your review, have a great day! Many Thanks - Chris @ Carrot.
Carrot Insurance is rated 3.79 based on 3,175 reviews