Carrot Insurance Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Carrot Insurance

About Carrot Insurance: Rewarding Telematics Insurance
When we launched in 2012, we had two simple goals – to make the experience of car insurance more rewarding for our customers, and to make the roads a safer place for young drivers. To continuously improve our products and service, we invite customers to give us feedback in the form of reviews, 30 days after their policy has started and five days after any inbound contact. We ask that customers send us proof of the review, and in exchange, we enter customers into a monthly prize draw to win an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card.

chat@carrotinsurance.com

Global House
Westmere Drive
Crewe Business Park

Tell us how Carrot Insurance made you happy

Over a week
"I recommend this company with confidence"
"Competitive prices and quick customer services."
"Very Good customer service representatives. Helped me with all my needs, and rectified some timing issues."
"Great customer service, very friendly"
"Great insurance. Really good idea to have the wingman Bluetooth box it's really cute and easily accessible via the app. They’re also very helpful on the phone and offer a quick service."
"Difficult to get through to on the phone - on hold for 40 - 60 minutes. Their response times to emails can take up to 6 to 10 weeks. The Better Driver mobile app does not work well, which has led to cancellation threats on my insurance, not being my fault."
"Yes this company is cheap for insurance but terrible. They say you get free weekly gifts. I was apparently receiving a amazon giftcard by email (Never got it). Besides that i had to cancel my policy 14 days in and apparently i owe them money after paying £250! Dont insure with this conartist insurance."
"Good company cheap insurance best one of been with so far and Iv been consistent for 2 years now"
"Doesn't answer emails, on hold for 45 minutes per time only to be left with questions unanswered and no justifiable help. Been lied to resulting in me paying £650 from a 3 year old insurance policy. Do not use. Useless company."
"If you want to sit on hold for 1hr every time you need to get in touch with customer service then this is the insurance company for you! If not I highly recommend you look elsewhere."
"Terrible insurance company to deal with. Complete bunch of charlatans. Expecting my son to continue paying for an insurance policy he no longer has. Blatant daylight robbery. You should be ashamed if yourselves. NEW CUSTOMERS BEWARE ******"
"Have been trying to get hold of them for a month now via email and had no replies! The box doesn't work and isn't recording much journeys making it pointless! The only reason I signed up was because when you drive good you get high street vouchers but it's still not picking up my journeys! Have been with them for 3 months and they haven't been bothered to reply!!!"
"Very easy app to use and self manageable"
"Carrot not only supplies me with great cover but also rewards me for driving safely. Thanks carrot!"
"They are very friendly and helpful, however the black box is annoying as heck and the scores can sometimes just fluctuate. The usage is something that hurts me a lot. You can’t make more than 7 journeys in a day or in a 24 hour rolling period otherwise your usage score is affected negatively. My scores for the past few months: speed:10 smoothness: 9-10 usage: -7 If it goes too low, they can void the policy. Just going and collecting my son from school is 4 journeys altogether (1 every-time you start the engine). I’d recommend only if you are not in need of the car more than 5 times a day (even small journeys count towards the total score)."
"Customer service is disgusting. Can’t believe that it’s literally their job to be quick and efficient and answer within a reasonable time. But they can’t even do that. It’s as if there’s only 5 people working at once. When you do eventually get through on LiveChat, their responses are short and non informative, and then you’re just sat staring at your screen for the next 5 minutes waiting for them to reply. Really wish I didn’t choose my policy with them."
"Customer service is appalling. Rang this company 23 times over the space of 13 days, I was on hold for 45 mins each time. I emailed 6 times and even tried live chat on the website. The only way to get through to this company is to write a tweet to them. I cannot believe you charge £150 for admin fees, especially after being insured with Carrot for the past 2 years. I had members of staff ignoring my emails and not listening to when the best time was to ring me (work). I will not be insuring with this company for a third year."
"Quick and easy to deal with"
"I recommend Carrot insurance they reassuranced me how to use the app and answered all my questions regarding the app. I often drop a text on facebook to them if I have any questions or concerns."
"Query sorted."