Gap 360 Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Read Gap 360 Reviews

About Gap 360:

With 200+ trips in 50+ countries there is something for everyone!

info@gap360.com

Tell us how Gap 360 made you happy
Absolutely amazing! The whole process was explained to me over the phone which made everything really clear, the team was so helpful with any and all queries that I had. 100% recommend booking with gap360!
That's really nice of you to say Poppy, we hope you have an amazing trip with us! 😊
First time booking anything like this and the team at Gap360 have made it so easy and stress free!
Thanks Clare, we're happy to help! πŸ‘
Great customer service, make you feel so at ease about everything x
πŸ™Œ Thanks Lauren, really appreciated!
The tours were very good. As a solo traveler, you meet so many new friends to travel with.
That's really great to hear 😊 glad you had a great trip!
Very good staff and they have excellent customer service.
Thanks, it's really appreciated πŸ™Œ
I had a fantastic time travelling around Japan saw so much. Noa was a perfect guide would defenitely recommend.
Thanks so much for your review 😊
Quick and simple to do. The staff are very helpful as well!
Thanks Russell 😊
They have been so helpful with everything and super knowledgeable with all my questions
Thanks for your review 😊
Very good service with quick responses
Cheers Isaac! πŸ™Œ
Everyone I have emailed so far has been so helpful :-) looking forward to my travels!
Thanks Courtney, hope you have a great trip 😊
Gap 360 did everything well but my tour was operated by g adventures and I wasn’t told this before booking. I still had an amazing time so it wasn’t an issue.
Thanks for your review Matthew, we have a selection of trips operated in-country by our close partners, so we can offer a wider range of destinations. We're glad you had an amazing trip! 😊
Very helpful and made booking an easy process. I liked how it had a check list of steps that you needed to complete before you went on your trip.
Thanks Christopher, we really appreciate it! πŸ™Œ
Just booked a trip with Gap 360 and the service was amazing. Quick to respond and finalise booking. Flights team managed to plan flights to match trip requirements and at a very fair price. Would highly recommend booking with Gap 360. I look forward to my trip!
Thanks Katie, we really appreciate your review and hope you have an amazing trip with us! πŸ™Œ
Absolutely brilliant, so helpful quick to reply to emails when there was an issue and very reassuring.
Thanks so much, it's really appreciated 😊
I have just booked my first trip with gap360 and I can’t tell you how brilliant they have been, have answered all of my questions no matter how big or small prior to booking, every time I’ve been intouch they have replied to me so quickly and are always on hand to be so helpful and to put all my worries at rest. The booking system was so quick and efficient and I love how everything is all together. I am so excited for my trip and you have made me feel so much better about going on my own, so thank you.
Your comments are really appreciated Emma 😊 we're so happy to help you plan your travels, and hope you have an amazing trip with us! πŸ™Œ
My trip was incredible but I would have liked more flexibility with the programme length.
Thank you for your review!
Charlie who helped organise the trip was extremely helpful and was so patience when making changes to my trip! Made booking my trip easy! Would defo recommend Gap360
Thanks Sophie, that's really nice to hear! Hope you have a great trip with us 😊
Very helpful replying quickly to all of my questions !
Our pleasure, have an amazing trip! 🌎
Easy to book, very helpful payment options, quick communication to help. Have used before and will use again
Thanks so much, we really appreciate it! 😊
A very helpful team!