Gap 360 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gap 360
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Gap 360 Reviews

About Gap 360:

With 200+ trips in 50+ countries there is something for everyone!

info@gap360.com

Tell us how Gap 360 made you happy
Just booked the Rio to Lima trip and I've had all the help I needed along the way to deciding if the trip was right for me. All my questions were answered with loads of detail and they were very fast at responding. Can't wait for my trip with them now ๐Ÿ˜
Hi Sophie, thanks for your lovely review. ๐Ÿ˜Š We hope you have an amazing time on your trip!
Very straightforward
I have a great trip, doing the Garden Route and Addo. The trip was well organised and accommodation was clean. However, I was disappointed to arrive in South Africa and find brochures advertising the trip for ยฃ170 less than I paid (with the only difference being 2 nights accommodation at ยฃ13 per night). Furthermore I was also disappointed to arrive at the bungy jump (Advertised at R950 on gap 360 info) and find it was R1400! Such a shame, as although the trip was great, I will no longer be using Gap360 to book anything!
Thank you for your feedback. We will pass your comments on to the product team to review. We continuously monitor and update prices and you can find the most up-to-date prices on our website. Due to exchange rates and our provided services such as financial protection and 24/7 emergency line prices may differ than local brochures, and there are often multiple operators for popular trips. If you'd like to discuss your trip further you can always drop us an email at info@gap360.com and our team would be pleased to discuss with you.
Great options and easy to book
Hi, thank you for your review! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Very well organized and a very good idea to bring people together and share experiences
Hi Riham, thank you for your review! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Very good easy booking with very quick responses and super helpful flight suggestions. They are even going to help me with a return flight happening a long time after the tour finishes and have given me travel advice about another country Iโ€™m visiting after the tour- brilliant!
Hi Emily! Thank you for your review it was really lovely to read your comments ๐Ÿ˜Š
Very prompt and professional service so far.
Thanks Craig! ๐Ÿ™Œ
My booking experience with Gap 360 was GOOD! It was very easy and quick but the time between the booking and being accepted gave me hear palpitations haha!
Hi Bridgette, thank you for your review!๐Ÿ˜Š
Excellent service! Even when I lacked communication with them, they continued to help and ask for everything efficiently! Would 100% recommend!
Hi Rachel, thank you for your review! ๐Ÿ˜Š
No question I have asked has felt too small or silly to have been answered. The organisation of the company is amazing and everyone I have spoken to on the phone or via email has been absolutely lovely.
Hi, thanks for your review!๐Ÿ˜Š
My trip was awesome๐Ÿค™ My guides Chloe and Charlotte were so great and my group was amazing! I would highly recommend to anyone!
Gap 360 5 star review on 27th November 2019 Gap 360 5 star review on 27th November 2019
Hi Charlotte, thanks for your review and great photographs! โœˆ๏ธ
I booked onto the east coast adventure and absolute Oz jobs and what a decision that was! Prices were incredibly reasonable and gap 360 were amazing at making it an easy experience from start to finish, couldnโ€™t recommend them enough. As for the trip itself it was hands down the most amazing thing Iโ€™ve ever done! So many incredible experiences, memories and genuine friendships have come out of this trip. The ultimate tour leaders who run the trips are absolutely brilliant also, and really made the whole experience that extra bit better. For my trip I was lucky enough to to have Sam B, and I had Jackson also. Both of these guys were so good at what they do and really integrated themselves with the group in a way where you just seen them as your good mate. Iโ€™d urge anyone who is thinking about doing one of these trips to book it! You wonโ€™t regret it you will have the time of your life! I certainly did.
Gap 360 5 star review on 26th November 2019
Hi Cameron, thanks for your great review and lovely photograph! ๐Ÿ˜Š It's amazing to hear you made so many memories and friends on your trip! โœˆ๏ธ
I booked the 6 week Australia East Coast tour with Gap 360 and what an incredible trip of a life time it was. I visited the Gap 360 office to book onto my tour and was very pleased with the customer service I received. The staff were very friendly and helped find very cheap flights! I would highly recommend booking onto the 6 week east coast tour. I have done so many incredible things such as surfing, driving a 4x4 on Fraser Island and Magnetic Island, scooter roo, cuddling koalas, white water rafting, swimming with turtles in the Great Barrier Reef and spending two fabulous nights on board a ship in the Whitsundays. Things that I could only imagine. Thank you so much to our incredible group leaders, Jackson and Sam, who could not have done a better job. Friendly, fun and informative, they really made sure we had the greatest time. I would 100% recommend this trip to anyone and would do it all again in a heartbeat.
Hi Maria, thank you so much for your review! It's great to hear you had such an amazing experience on your trip! โœˆ๏ธ
I travelled to Australia after booking Absolute Oz Jobs with Gap 360. Iโ€™d highly recommend any solo traveller to do the same as it made my experience far easier. I was nervous about going solo and Gap 360 made me feel much more confident about the whole experience. My first week in Sydney the activities were fantastic and it was a great way to make friends that I ended up to continue travelling with for the coming months. 10/10 experience.
Hi Joanne, thank you for your review! It's great to hear you had such an amazing time on our Absolute Oz Jobs trip! ๐Ÿ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š
Great experience, very responsive!
Thanks for your feedback! ๐Ÿ˜Š
So easy to book and love the fact you have 2 different deposit options or you can pay in full Jon was very very helpful and answered all of my questions thoroughly Would definitely recommend
Hi Sydnee, thanks for your review! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Staff were very helpful, responded quickly and answered all of my questions.
Hi Pheobe, thanks for your review! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Good, easy, fast, nice to have payment plans, pretty much all the info you need
Thanks for the review Brittany! ๐Ÿ˜Š
everyone is so helpful, emails are answered very quickly and they help put to bed all worries about travelling
Thanks for your review Grace! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Very helpful staff. Welcomed all questions. So easy to contact and very quick replies. Booking was so easy
Hi Anna, thank you for your review! ๐Ÿ˜Š