Gap 360 Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Gap 360

About Gap 360: With 200+ trips in 50+ countries there is something for everyone!

info@gap360.com

Category:
Holidays Abroad

Tell us how Gap 360 made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Very easy to find holidays and book and was given a great travel experience no problems what so ever highly recommend"
Thanks for your review Benjamin, glad you had a great time away!
"Really enjoyed my trip and pre departure the team were really good at answering all my questions! However, I thought the trip ended in Dar es salaam however others were continuing on to Nirobi- I was annoyed I hadn’t been told this as I may have liked to have done the whole trip with the others."
Hi, thanks for your review, we're glad you had a great time on your trip and that we were able to help with all your questions before you departed 😊 We will pass your feedback onto our product team regarding the extension to Nairobi.
"Excellent staff, organisation and trips. Staff at gap 360 were very helpful in answering questions and the trips were so well organised. The itinerary’s were very clear and shows exactly what you’re doing. Would 100% recommend and do another trip with them again. Also so worth the money."
Hi Katherine, thanks for your review! We're glad you had an amazing time away. Drop us a message when you're ready for your next adventure 🙌
"Very helpful and informative when booking and looking for a trip. The flights team was particularly helpful and friendly."
Thanks for your review; glad our flights team were able to help 😊
"The amazing Thailand adventure really was amazing. The trip was made by our tour guide Paris, she really is an asset to your company. Everything was ran very smoothly and was very organised. There was always something to go and do and explore."
Great to hear thanks Kerryanne and we'll pass your words on to Paris - much appreciated, and we hope you'll travel with us again soon ;)
"The website was very easy to navigate and there was plenty of information for each trip. The staff were easy to get a hold of and if I had any questions they were answered very quickly. Great service."
thanks for taking the time to let us know ;)
"Very helpful company. Well organised trips."
Thanks Jessica 👍
"easy to look and find out information on trips. easy to book. definitely will be using this website/company again! only have positive things to say about them."
Thanks Sophie, that's nice to hear ;)
"Easy to use and extremely helpful advice!"
Cheers Rebecca
"Very helpful staff, who explained what needed to be done to get the ball rolling on booking step by step."
Thanks for your review ;)
"Gap 360 was a really good company to go with it was my first time away on my own and everything went perfectly, I will defo be using them again next year!"
We look forward to helping you out again next year Laura, and thanks for your nice review :)
"Still a while to go until my trip but so far the Gap 360 team have been amazing! Every question has been answered, they also reply super quick and make sure I know everything I need to go. They’ve been so helpful with the payment plan and making sure it suits my needs, super excited for my trip; from my experience so far I can tell the trip will run smoothly and I’ll enjoy every moment of it! The next 6 months couldn’t go fast enough!"
Hi Charlee, thanks so much for your review, it's really appreciated! Hope you have a great time on your trip and we're here to help anytime 😊
"Easy to communicate with members of staff. Staff are friendly, always available to talk to and answer any questions which is great."
Thanks for your review Charlotte, we're happy to help! 😊
"As for now I don’t have a bad word to say. Jon Hodson (Senior Travel Advisor) has been fantastic in answering all my questions in super quick time. Thank you Jon!"
Hi Jonathan, thanks for your review, we're really glad Jon could help you with your travel plans!
"Amazing company, offering the chance to meet new groups of people with brilliant tour leaders there to help guide you along the way making sure you’re safe and enjoying yourself."
Thank you for your lovely review and sharing your photos! It's great to hear that you enjoyed yourself, don't forget to get back in touch when you are ready for your next adventure 😊
"Extremely easy process to book, very helpful staff and lots of affordable options to travel and see the world. Would definitely book again through Gap 360."
Thank you for your review Jenny, can't wait to get planning your next adventure ✈️
"Very friendly staff and good advice and easy to use website."
Thank you for your review!
"Easy to book! Helpful staff!"
Hey Catarina, thank you for your review 😊
"Great service and made everything as easy as possible. Always someone to speak to if there are any questions."
Thank you for your review Phoebe, have an awesome time on your trip ✈️
"I would recommend Gap 360 to an aspiring traveller."
Thank you for your review!
Gap 360 is rated 4.64 based on 795 reviews