Gap 360 Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Read Gap 360 Reviews

About Gap 360:

With 200+ trips in 50+ countries there is something for everyone!

info@gap360.com

Tell us how Gap 360 made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Could not recommend this company enough! We have booked so many tours with them I've lost count, they are always the cheapest and easiest, they will match or lower any price other prices you find for the same tour and always have good discounts and add ons. You get a personal Travel coordinator everytime you book who will literally help with anything from flights and accommodation to random questions about the country you're visiting. They have been the most helpful and organised company we have used and we cannot fault them at all!
Thanks so much for your review Rachel, we really appreciate your kind words! We love helping people travel, and it's always so nice to hear our service has our travellers coming back to us! Hopefully there's many more of your adventures with us to come! 😊🌎
From the minute I booked my trip back in November 2019 to now during this uncertain time they have been excellent I haven’t had to worry about a single thing. Everything has been sorted so smoothly. Would like to give a special shout out to Sophie Ramadan & Katie Green. You’ve been really great and put my mind at ease. I really couldn’t recommend gap360 enough.
Gap360 have been so helpful in providing all the information and support needed to book my trip, so easy and straightforward and they are also all lovely! Can’t wait for my travels :)
Hi Lydia, thanks so much for your review! 🏝️😊
I’m so glad I chose Gap 360 for my Central American experience in Costa Rica. My host family were the best and will be lifelong friends and the Costa Rica Language Academy was outstanding. My Spanish improve dramatically in only 4 weeks and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Gap 360, especially for the more mature traveller!
Hi Julia, thank you for your review! It's great to hear you had such a lovely time :)
Very helpful people, good knowledge and to the point
Thanks so much for your review 😊
Easy to use and great deals!
Thanks for your review Yasmin! 😊
It has been super easy to book. I’m very excited for my trip.
We're so glad to hear it! 😊
A great tour, but a few long travel days, Lots of activities yet still time to relax and catch a tan. Tor guide Emily was incredible soo fun yet helpful and knowledgeable.
Thanks for your review! 😊
I’ve been on two trips with Gap360 and just booked my third, thank you for making 2018 and 2019 summers so amazing!
Thanks for your review Kathryn, so happy to have you travelling with us again! 😊
Really easy to book and clear what was and wasn’t included. Very helpful staffs
Thanks for your review 😁
Jon was really helpful, gave us all the information we needed
Thanks for your review 😁
Great tours and excellent customer support!
Thanks for your review Catarina! 😊🏝️
Very helpful from the start, whenever I had questions emails or WhatsApp were answered straight away! Can’t wait to start my gap year with them!
Thanks for your review! We hope you have a lovely trip 😊🏝️
Booked my first ever trip myself with gap360. It was easy, pretty great prices for the package I’m getting and it was well explained.
Thanks for your review! We hope you have a lovely trip 😊
Very helpful
Thanks for your review! 😊
Easy, simple, helpful, Jon and Jane have been fab so far and answered even more than I expected! Booking process is great and I am very excited so far with the whole Experience to come and the run up to the trip is smooth sailing! Thankyou Gap360
Thanks for your review Rachel! We hope you have an amazing trip! 😊🏝️
Very helpful
Thanks for your review! 🏝️😊
Quick and easy
Thanks for your review! 🙌
Did the absolute oz trip it was a lot of fun! Sam was a great leader !
Thanks Katey 🙌
Brilliant and efficient team who are quick at responding to queries.
Quick, easy to book and every detail explained. Nice to have a live chat for the little personal questions you want answered straight away!
Happy to help Eleanor 😁