Fuel Fixer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fuel Fixer
Read Fuel Fixer Reviews

About Fuel Fixer:

Fuel Fixer Ltd is a 24/7 Nationwide rapid response wrong fuel drain service with the intention of having you up and running, no mess no fuss.
Whether you are stuck at on a petrol station forecourt, or on the side of the road we can usually have someone out to you quickly and have you back on the road in minimal time.

enquiries@fuelfixeruk.co.uk

Linx House
147-149 London Road

The mechanic came within 30 minutes of my call.
Probably not the cheapest option on the market but the service provided was very professional. The engineer who turned up was friendly, polite and knowledgeable, he wasted no time in getting my VW Golf up and running again. So yeah, would happily recommend these guys.
Thank you for your review Julian, really pleased to hear you would recommend us in the future
Quick efficient service. The guy who attended was very knowledgeable and knew his stuff. The only negative thing is the price!!!
Thanks for your review Doug! Our engineers pride themselves on their knowledge and efficiency so it's good to hear you say that
Customer service was excellent! Completed job, quickly and efficiently!
Thank you Aaron, I hope we made a stressful situation a little better in the end
Excellent speedy service, technician was very helpful and explained the process well.
Knights in Shining armour!
Very pleased with the service thank you very very much
The price quoted wasn't the actual price as after paying deposit plus the balance it was more, also a follow up call was made and this was discussed but nobody ever came back to me with explanation - poor really
Changed fuel same day as promised, no problems since
I was soon put at ease by the operative and reassured me it would soon be up and running. It didn't seem to take very long and he handed me back the keys and I was on the road again thanks.
The man arrived very promptly and carried out the replacement of fuel to my satisfaction
Very Professional and extremely quick ...job well done .πŸ‘
The guys who came to drain my can we’re absolutely great!!! Both were really friendly and knew exactly what they were doing.
Arrived on given time.
Operater was polite and efficient, as was the telephone contact. If I am daft enough to put wrong fuel in ever again I would call these guys.
Very good reliable service, came in no time and fixed my car. Definitely highly recommend service.
Great service. Chap was very helpful.
Excellent service
Excellent service and helpful.
Did have to wait 90 mins to come as driver came from Torbay.
From the phone call to the completion of the drainage of the wrong fuel and replacement all of the people involved were polite helpful and did a great job. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who finds themselves in the unfortunate situation I was
The service was very pleasant and helpful, and efficient . I would recommend.
Fuel Fixer is rated 4.89 based on 526 reviews