Fuel Fixer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fuel Fixer
Read Fuel Fixer Reviews

About Fuel Fixer:

Fuel Fixer Ltd is a 24/7 Nationwide rapid response wrong fuel drain service with the intention of having you up and running, no mess no fuss.
Whether you are stuck at on a petrol station forecourt, or on the side of the road we can usually have someone out to you quickly and have you back on the road in minimal time.

enquiries@fuelfixeruk.co.uk

Fairway House, Portland Road, East Grinstead

Technician was very thorough and efficient; also made sure that I was not stressed out. As I had problems with my bank he was very patient and made a lot of effort to ensure I was OK. Did not leave until I was under way again. A truly great job, thanks Gabe👍
Very good device!
Arrived very quickly was very polite and efficient
Very good service didn’t wait very long for van to arrive very pleased with wot he did thanks very pleased also can I say the cost was really good
Excellent service.
Thankyou for the efficient service. Special Thankyou to lady on the phone who sounded so caring in a very stressful situation.
Quick and Great service, Overall took them 1 hour to get to me and done the services for 20 minutes and car was runnig fine and normal again.
Really great service from these guys. The technician was with me in the time stated and got me back on the road really quickly. he was also very friendly and helpful.
Nice job .. and the service was very fast too
Phoning for help was very easy. Angela handled the call professionaly, explaining the process of what has to be done and the costs involved. She was also reassuring in manner, in a calm and confident way. This helped to ease the embarrasing situation. Call out was on time, with communications very good. The mechanic was calm and friendly, resolving the fix. Car performed great afterwards. Can't praise the service enough and a special mention for the exemplary staff.
Expensive, but cheaper than new engine or car... Gabe arrived when expected, was courteous and professional. Had the car back up and running in next to no time. There was added £30 expense of engine cleaner additive (I would have preferred to know about this in advance). However, my car runs even better than it did before I put petrol in it Useful Share KC
Did the job ,
Good services.
Mechanic very efficient and helpful response time very quick
Good work by the guy. Did everything professionally and, fixed everything I needed.
Good service very quick in coming nice bloke who fixed my car would recommend yous
Very pleased with extremely prompt, professional and cheerful, service. Many Thanks
Fantastic service from beginning to end the guy taking the call put me at ease and explained the process and was able to tell me how long my wait would be, was only a two hour wait then the job was professionally completed swiftly and by a proper friendly gent. Hope I don’t make the same mistake again but if I did I would defo call fuel fixers first!! Thank you
Arrived in around an hour, polite and very professional. Got the van sorted in around an hour and a half. IF YOU ARE UNFORTUNATE ENOUGH TO PUT ADBLU IN THE DIESEL TANK DO NOT START THE ENGINE AND CALL FUEL FIXER IMMEDIATELY.
Fantastic quick polite and efficient service . My elderly father felt comfortable and couldn’t stress enough how happy he was with this service .
Fuel Fixer is rated 4.88 based on 1,097 reviews