Fuel Fixer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fuel Fixer
Read Fuel Fixer Reviews

About Fuel Fixer:

Fuel Fixer Ltd is a 24/7 Nationwide rapid response wrong fuel drain service with the intention of having you up and running, no mess no fuss.
Whether you are stuck at on a petrol station forecourt, or on the side of the road we can usually have someone out to you quickly and have you back on the road in minimal time.

enquiries@fuelfixeruk.co.uk

Fairway House, Portland Road, East Grinstead

Friendly & efficient. Would definitely recommend
Hello, thank you so much for your 5* review and recommendation, it really does mean a lot to us! We are pleased to hear that you were happy with our service on the day. Glad we could help! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Prompt and professional.
Hi Carlo, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are pleased to hear that you were happy with our service and that our engineer Soma took great care of you on the day. Glad we could help get you back up and running again nice and quickly! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Received an excellent and prompt service
Hello, thank you so much for your review. We are pleased to hear that you were happy with the service on the day. Glad we could help get you back up and running again nice and quickly! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
First off thought price 😳but when explained that jets all cleaned out and job done properly not like some company’s I went for it as self employed and needed my van,can only say brilliant job and dest van has ever run the chap that came out explained in detail everything that was going on,brilliant service,highly recommended 👍
Hi Richard. Thank you so much for your 5* review and recommendation, it really does mean a lot to us! We are really pleased to hear that you were happy with our service and that our engineer Csaba looked after you on the day. We do make sure all of our engineers are trained to the highest standard and that they have all the best equipment to make sure that you are in the best of hands. I am glad that this was reflected on the day for you. Glad we could help! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
First class service we will recommend you to all my friends
Hi Phil, thank you so much for your 5* review and recommendation, it really does mean a lot to us. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with our service, we really do pride ourselves on being able to offer the best quality service we can. Glad we could help! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Did exactly as stated
Operative was spot on
Hi Richard, thank you so much for your review. We are pleased to hear that you were happy with our service on the day. Really glad we could help! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
I was charged £120 and left by the road under the assumption I hadn't missfuelled and still need towing and my car draining of diesel by another mechanic who found out I had, after my car being started multiple times by the roadside mechanic my car now need several hundred pounds in repairs after the engine was ruined!
Hi Trevor, thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that your experience with us did not meet expectations. We have received your communication and this is being looked into for you. As discussed, we will be in touch shortly and hopefully we can turn this experience around for you. - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Prompt, efficient service. Mechanic could not have been better.
Hello, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are really pleased to hear that you were happy with our service. Our engineers are an asset to our company so I am glad that you felt in good hands on the day. We do ensure that they all go through extensive training when they join us and we can confidently say that they all are great at putting your mind at ease and talking you through everything. Glad we could help! :) - Rachel
They were prompt and efficient. Eased my mind as the guy told me about 15000
People a year put in the wrong fuel so I didn’t feel so dumb.
Hi Vivian, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are really pleased to hear that you were happy with our service and that you were well looked after by our engineer Colin on the day. We understand it is never a nice situation to be in so I am glad we were able to help and put your mind at ease! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Good service but bit expensive
Hi Ahmed, thank you so much for your review. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with our service on the day. We do appreciate it is an unexpected cost however we do ensure our engineers go through extensive in house training and that they are well equipped with all the best equipment to make sure that you are in the best of hands. Really glad we could help! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Very professional and good service agent was very helpful
Hello, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with our service on the day. Really glad we could help! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Very professional, very knowledgable. Got my car back on the road in good time. A little expensive I thought but all the same would use again with out a second thought.
Hi Shaun, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with our service and that you were well looked after by our engineer. We understand that it is never an expected cost however we do make sure all of our engineers go through extensive in-house training before they join us and that they have all the latest equipment to make sure that you and your vehicle are in the best of hands. I am glad that you felt this expertise on the day and that we were able to get you going again nice and quickly :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
The service i received was excellent and the fuel fixer arrived well ahead of time than anticipated.Only thing was the bill was bit steep.
Hi Joshua, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are pleased to hear that you were happy with our service. We understand that this is never an expected cost but we make sure that all our engineers go through extensive in house training before joining us and that they have the best equipment possible to get you going again with no issues. Glad we could help! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
you guys are a cars life saver! thanks so much
Hi Paul, thank you so much for your 5* review and kind words. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with our service on the day and that you were well looked after by our engineer Soma. Glad we could help! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Brilliant service! Expensive mistake, but Fuel Fixer were really good
Hi Steve, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with our service on the day and that you were well looked after by our engineer Zolee. Really glad we could help! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Brilliant service, fast and stressless
Hi Katie, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with our service on the day and that you were well looked after by our engineer Bence. We know how stressful these situations can be so glad we were able to help get you back on the road again nice and quickly! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Excellent Service!!!! Gave me 100% peace of mind and only took 45mins to fix the problem.
A Job well done in a very stressful situation.
Hi Darryn, thank you so much for your 5* review and kind words. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with our service on the day and that you were well looked after by our engineer Soma. We understand how stressful these situations can be so I am glad that we were able to reassure you and get you back up and running again nice and quickly! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Great service, very fast response time too.
Hi Lee, thank you so much for your review. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service that you received from us on the day. Glad we could help get you back up on the road again nice and quickly! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Friendly professional and I would use again and recommend to others
Hi Graham, thank you so much for your 5* review and recommendation, it really does mean a lot to us. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service that you received from us on the day. Glad we could help! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Arrive within 30 minutes , friendly , polite efficient service.
Hi Kim, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service that you received from us on the day. Glad we could help get you back on the road again nice and quickly! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Fuel Fixer is rated 4.88 based on 944 reviews