FreeAgent Reviews

4.5
Based on 557 reviews
Read FreeAgent Reviews

marketing@freeagent.com

Tell us how FreeAgent made you happy
Good product, great value. Wish you would add purchase order support to suppliers
Easy to understand
Good for most purposes, but I was disappointed that they don't support stuff like the capital gains field in the self assessment.
Very good overall but needs a CIS contractor module
Good product which is very clear on its target market- micro-businesses. It's flexible for most situations and although missing some of the sophisticated 'back office' stuff that comes with Sage, for most businesses, this isn't a problem. Customer services is very good with an emailed response within an hour during business hours.
I love FreeAgent, I’ve been using it for a few years now. It’s great value for money and does its job :-) My only criticisms are you can’t divide a purchase order into different spending categories and as a partnership, there is no facility to file year end online.
Very professional team
Really easy to set up and run, even for an accounting oaf like me! Good value for what it delivers..
Once I got the hang of it I found it simple and easy to use. I also really liked the payroll feature for no additional cost. Do think it is a little expensive when you are a one man band though.
Very easy to use system with lots of good functionality including integration with HMRC. Good support desk on queries & great time saver!
Once you've worked it out it's pretty good.. Would like to be able to mark individual expenses are paid rather just a running balance though.
Great easy to use software
Great easy to use software
Would still like to be able to reconcile bank transactions manually. FreeAgent always one day behind actual figures with just one daily update.
Very early days but easy to use. Standard invoice templates not very attractive. You can design your own but need to understand coding to do so. Connects to my bank so transactions come in and easy to analyse / track spend.
I am still learning how to use this software after starting up recently as a sole trader. My impression so far is that it is good but could be a little more user friendly and intuative.
I'm new to FreeAgent, but so far so good. There are a few things missing that would make my processes so much easier to cope with, such as an 'Order Confirmation' stage in between the estimate and the invoice. I am also a little unsure how to create a custom template (don't do SSL?!) and whether or how I can amend an invoice once it's been created...
Have not used your service yet.
I like the system but there are areas Im not happy with. The timesheets don't add up. I have the same invoice number on each client. No follow up from queries.
FreeAgent is rated 4.5 based on 557 reviews