FreeAgent Reviews

of reviewers recommend FreeAgent
Read FreeAgent Reviews

marketing@freeagent.com

Tell us how FreeAgent made you happy
I moved to FreeAgent after trying Quickbooks and it's so much better. Simple and easy to use with great help guides when you're not sure about something. I honestly don't know how/why people use Quickbooks because I found it confusing, hard to use and it didn't seem like you could even pay yourself a dividend from it. Although more expensive, FreeAgent is well worth the price for the peace of mind that they know what they're doing.
Very pleased to have a easy to use system that can do so much.Excellent.
Its simple, clear, and the help guides are excellent
Have not used your service yet.
Great service and easy to understand for beginners!
So far as good
Wasn’t sure about FreeAgent despite a friend using it. Thought it looked complicated to do, but how wrong can you be? Very simple and easy to use and a joy to get any information you need from it, including VAT return and self assessment, cash flow etc. Would highly recommend to anybody thinking about using it.
Brilliant!
Easy to use and understand. Excellent.
Time flies, things get done in a jiffy, all my customers are happy with the automated messages, my team can follow our accounts super easily... only bonuses in working with FreeAgent!
I like the system but there are areas Im not happy with. The timesheets don't add up. I have the same invoice number on each client. No follow up from queries.
Program easy to use, very helpful staf, great services.j
Very good and efficient.
Really handy to keep track of everything in & out - very simple to use, and getting on top of my business expenses using this has 'saved' me about £4k in corporation tax!
Not using to it's full capacity at the moment, only using time sheets and invoicing and quotes. So far so good. The only thing I don't understand is how the minutes work on the time sheet. When I print my report it's 2hrs different to total and figures !,
Excellent! - I have tried many accounting softwares and all had something missing.... FreeAgent offers a great deal of useful features and the support is excellent. Furthermore the tax timeline gives a clear indication of how much tax is due at any point.
Nice and simple but lack the ability to manage stock properly, to create PO and get reports about sold stock.
Having only every used basic spread sheets and no experience of accounting software, I have found Freeagent pretty easy to learn and got to grips with the basic functions quickly. I still have more to learn but the knowledge base is really helpful and their phone support is brilliant. The phone support was what really attracted me to Freeagent over any of the other ones available and I've made use of it. There is nothing I don't like so far so am really glad I chose Freeagent, it suits my needs, is not a headache to understand and I feel well supported.
I tried a few different systems and this is by far the easiest to use, and presents genuinely useful information and insights.
finding it much easier than I thought i would now enjoying keeping a track of my finances.
FreeAgent is rated 4.52 based on 456 reviews