FreeAgent Reviews

of reviewers recommend FreeAgent
Read FreeAgent Reviews

marketing@freeagent.com

Tell us how FreeAgent made you happy
not much time - but-brilliant!
It launch in 2007 I believe, and by the look of it hasn't been updated since. On the plus side it does seem to have everything necessary to keep track, send invoices, receive payments (stripe) etc. Which to all tense and purposes are in the background. Where you really have an opportunity to show off your business, look professional, make people want to pay your invoices ! Is where it really disappoints, and I mean disappoints. Invoice templates look dated, lack any colour customization, sure you can stick your logo on but that's about it. Sending them via email you can write any message etc and seems ok from your side. On the receiving end its.......well... an email, with line text of your message, with then a hideous blue hyperlink which then takes the customer to the payment portal. This was enough to put me off and even though it was free with my bank I won't be using for the reasons above. Pity really.
Hi Kel. It’s possible to customise the layout, typography, and content of invoice themes, but doing this does require some knowledge of HTML and CSS. This article has more details: https://support.freeagent.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115001219090-Invoice-templates-Creating-a-custom-invoice-theme-with-CSS We'd be more than happy to discuss this with you in more detail, please feel free to email us on support@freeagent.com. Thanks, Team FreeAgent
Totally changed the way we run our business, very easy to learn and has some great features. Would highly recommend to anyone.
Customer service is superb, software is simple to use and easy understand. Wish I had it years ago
Very good and fit for purpose, makes life easier
I love FreeAgent, I’ve been using it for a few years now. It’s great value for money and does its job :-) My only criticisms are you can’t divide a purchase order into different spending categories and as a partnership, there is no facility to file year end online.
I am truly impressed with all of the features and services, thank you very much. I also live the way FreeAgent is always developing and improving.
Rubbish software. It won't let me submit a VAT return. I asked for assistance....got nothing. Too much advertising not enough, if any, content. complete waste of money.
Hi there. Our support team would love to hear from you on support@freeagent.com. We can work with you to get your account set up, talk through how to submit your VAT Return and how to make best of use FreeAgent. Thanks, Team FreeAgent
Very professional team
It's straight forward and easy. A few simple additions would make it that much better and nudge those stars up: 1. Recurring journal entries - some things happen every month, why enter them manually 2. Auto bank feed update at login or a button to update the feed - at the moment some accounts , such as Wise, are not automatically updated when logging in which means either manually uploading statements and reconciling later or waiting until the feed updates. When I do my books, i'd like everything updated so I know where I am at.
Just found impossible to set up Unless your an IT expert, then impossible
Hi there. We'd love to help you get your account set up and talk you through how to make best use of FreeAgent. If you can contact our support team on support@freeagent.com they'll be delighted to help. Thanks, Team FreeAgent
Recently spoken to a number of the team with questions about 'Year end' and how we can use the system more effectively. All have been extremely helpful and knowledgeable, thank you!
I was a little sceptical at first, having ran my business for 4 years on my own home-brew invoicing system, but I'm so glad I jumped in - it does everything I could ever want, and more. It's reliable, easy to use, powerful, saves me a lot of manual work, and it's cheap!
Brilliant software
It provides me with everything I need in one tool. I also signed up with the CoPilot service and it just provides me with a feeling security, that my accounting is following all the rules and regulations.
I’m really enjoying using FreeAgent, not only has it helped to streamline my business and help me to help my clients but the training and support is fantastic!
Very happy with the Freeagent software to date. Easy to use - great features and 100% saving me time when doing my accounts, self-assessment and VAT return
Supremely user friendly software, support, and product. It does what you need it to do which is keep accounts for small business. Perfect.
Easy to setup and get going.
FreeAgent is rated 4.52 based on 534 reviews