FreeAgent Reviews

of reviewers recommend FreeAgent
Read FreeAgent Reviews

marketing@freeagent.com

Tell us how FreeAgent made you happy
Brilliant software
It provides me with everything I need in one tool. I also signed up with the CoPilot service and it just provides me with a feeling security, that my accounting is following all the rules and regulations.
I’m really enjoying using FreeAgent, not only has it helped to streamline my business and help me to help my clients but the training and support is fantastic!
Very happy with the Freeagent software to date. Easy to use - great features and 100% saving me time when doing my accounts, self-assessment and VAT return
Supremely user friendly software, support, and product. It does what you need it to do which is keep accounts for small business. Perfect.
Easy to setup and get going.
For me, FreeAgent offers everything I need to run my business finances.
Really easy to set up and run, even for an accounting oaf like me! Good value for what it delivers..
Really makes book work easy. Everything in one place,making vat and vat returns simple. Can recommend
Support has been superb. Cannot recommend enough.
It's too complicated, the user interface is too complicated for a non-accountant. It really needs to be step by step.
Hi Emma, Our support team will be happy to discuss with you in more detail if you're able to contact them on support@freeagent.com Thanks! 🙂
Excellent accounting software, easy to use. Previously using Sage which seemed overly complicated & overly expensive for a small business.
Easy to navigate and use on the go.
I have found FreeAgent extremely useable and exactly what I have needed for my small therapy business. Thank you.
Once I got the hang of it I found it simple and easy to use. I also really liked the payroll feature for no additional cost. Do think it is a little expensive when you are a one man band though.
Easy to use platform and great support team
My stress levels are falling already! Peace of mind knowing everything is in order and easily accessible to my accountant. Thanks Freeagent!!
Very easy to use accounting software, with all the capability I need to submit data to HMRC as well as manage cashflow for my business. The online guidance material is good in coverage and clarity and the support team excellent - and very quick - if you need additional help.
Totally revolutionised my business accounting. Thoroughly recommend.
Very easy to use and support personnel have provided excellent answers.
FreeAgent is rated 4.53 based on 520 reviews