FreeAgent Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend FreeAgent

How would you rate FreeAgent ?

"I’ve been with freeagent alsmot since they started, and I have been continually impressed. They are always there to chat online or on the phone, when I’m stuck. Consequently I learned quickly and have loved the layout ever since. Plenty of pictures and colour - I tell everyone about it because it makes accounting fun. My accountant for a ltd company just gave me all my files back when she saw what I could do. And the ability to photograph receipts and log them using my phone is just dinky - makes me want to do it."
"I can see that once I have grasped the basics and set this all up properly, it will be an invaluable tool to the business we run"
"It’s brilliant for creating much needed invoices for my small business! Thanks for that!"
"I couldn't set up my bank"
Hi Molly,

We're sorry to hear that you had trouble setting up your account. If you'd like our support team to walk through setting up bank feeds - and anything else they can help with - please contact them at support@freeagent.com or call us on 0800-288-8691 and they'd be happy to help!

The FreeAgent Team
"FreeAgent automates the most tedious and boring tasks that freelancers have to do. It's fast, relatively easy to use and doesn't have a very steep learning curve. FreeAgent's staff are also super-helpful, which is an incredibly important thing. I never feel left in the dark."
"Automated emails is a nice feature, although customising when they are sent is not possible it still makes life that little bit easier. Bank feeds that match payments to invoices is a god send and I love how easy the invoices are to create, though they could do with having a few more customisable features."
Tim Preece
Verified Buyer
"Very intuitive and easy to use. My only criticisms would be date format and more importantly being able to add multiple lines with different accounting codes to a single bank transaction."
"Easy to use. Helpful staff. And available on all platforms"
"I am not an accountant and your software is simple and easy to use and has helped me keep up to date with my bank accounts and it can be done anywhere too. I love it Thanks"
"I have only just started using Freeagent, and I am sure I am not yet using it to it's full potential, but it does seem really easy to use and do all the things I want it to. I do have the benefit of having an accountant check occasionally to see if I am doing everything okay and they are more than impressed. I am sure once I am confident with it, it will save me lots of time and money"
Clive Menzies
Verified Buyer
"It makes keeping our accounts up to date very easy and helps keep track of creditors and expenses"
"Easy system to work with and understand."
"Very helpful on line service. I showed the package to my accountant and she was impressed too Jane"
"It has been very easy to get setup, add accounts and create invoices."
"works well for us a company but really need to be able to see where we spend our money on a month to month basis, this option is available to see who spends with you but not to who you spend with"
Elise Hedges
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to use, very good for someone like me who is not business-minded, makes life very easy!"
"Very easy to use."
Complete Balance
Verified Buyer
"Ease to use, like the integrations and file uploads"
Steve Flack
Verified Buyer
"FreeAgent allows me to run my business efficiently, to keep an accurate record of all my transactions including payments in Euros through Revolut and to complete all of my returns with HMRC. Brilliant!"
"Easy to use system and A* support service."
FreeAgent is rated 4.60 based on 221 reviews