FreeAgent Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend FreeAgent

Tell us how FreeAgent made you happy

"Poor customer service with no experience of how to resolve the problem. Cannot reset password even after 3 tries and there is no help available regarding that and customer service has no idea about that. Email sent but it take ages to get a reply and apart from that there is no concept of reminder so you can easily miss Payroll and VAT. Self Assessment take ages to update and really require improvement if they want to be competitive."
"absolutely brilliant, should have purchased this software years ago!!"
"FreeAgent is so easy to use, looks very professional to my customers and gives me all the tools I need. Thank you!"
"Love it, so easy to use and comprehensive solution"
"The service was great"
"We are really enjoying using FreeAgent. It has its flaws, and there are a few features we'd like to have incorporated at the next release, but in general its been a very easy transition from our previous accounts and database software, and we've got up to speed exceedingly quickly. Thank you."
"FreeAgent has really got my finances under control, and is really easy to use. I love the time tracking and billing features, as I can see where I'm spending my time and if my business is profitable. Being able to complete my tax return straight from FreeAgent is amazing too!"
"Very helpful advice that answered my queries and the people who responded were professional and friendly,"
"Great support from the team if I dont understand any element as it is different to accounting software I have previously used. I really appreciated the patience when I have asked lots of questions :) Easy to use and navigate. Helps to manage accounts and to project"
"Great product. Works brilliantly and support is excellent, should you ever needed it. Can’t recommend FreeAgent highly enough."
"quick, helpful and brill"
"It is a good online accounting tool, but I feel it is missing a couple of things, so can't give a very good rating"
"Amazing software that just works! The setup and support is second to none. Having such great support makes me realise I’ve chosen the right accounting software - it does everything easily and quickly and if I get stuck the systems to support me are outstanding."
"Superb. Let’s you always know where you stand re taxes and general finances!"
"Brilliant piece of software for all kinds of businesses (corporate, freelance). Monthly price is affordable, and well worth paying for the features you get access to. Looking forward to the future of FreeAgent"
"I'm a small retailer, and picked up on FreeAgent only because NatWest offered it for free. Wow, was I lucky! Although it is not really built for retail (none of these things are) the solutions to problems I'd had with other software were really quite obvious, the support was first class and I was up and running live, with six months history loaded up, in only eight days. While working full time, plus while concurrently trialling other software, plus while actually having a life. That contrasts *very* sharply with the trial I had until then been running with some geezers called Q***k**ks for about three months and with no end in sight. To be fair, I haven't always agreed with the advice offered by your support, and have sometimes done my own contrary thing. But the end result is a system that works for me and puts all the numbers in the right places. And it is all much easier than I had ever thought possible. Since then, it's taken a bit of time to tweak my regular routines to fit with Freeagent, to work out where and how to best check for errors, and I've fallen back on using the API to deal with my six years of sales history (which I recognise isn't for everybody, but is really easy to use - happy to share code if it is of any use). But, yeah, it is more fun than any accounting system deserves to be, and definitely more fast, fun and useful than the Q***k***k* thing.. Top marks. Even topper marks if you can find a decent way of putting in historical fixed assets, which is the only bugbear I got left. Oh, and multiline bills - I only get one a month, but it irritates me!"
"Very intuitive software, that makes accounting fairly easy. The automatic bank feed is a great feature. Customer service is very friendly and helpful."
"Response helped me resolve my query but it wast the "clever" solution I had hoped for. More of a manual edit."
Hi there,

We appreciate you sharing your review of FreeAgent. We're always working hard to improve our customers' experience, so if there's any additional feedback you'd like to give us, please let us know!

The FreeAgent Team
"Freeagent meets our company needs at a price that works for us."
"I am the treasurer of a couple of charities, one being a small choir. We use Free Agent for managing the finances of both charities and I find it clear, easy to use and versatile. I sometimes have to adapt something that is there for a business and change it slightly to accomodate our needs (monthly subscriptions, expenses for concerts we are putting on, and lots of cash instead of cheques and bank transactions) but i can usually find a way to adapt it and the support team are always very helpful indeed."
FreeAgent is rated 4.59 based on 287 reviews