FreeAgent Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend FreeAgent

How would you rate FreeAgent ?

"This software is easy to use, even for a novice like myself. The customer service is excellent, the staff are friendly and informative. Great software and amazing customer service!"
"Excellent software and even better customer service"
"Excellent online service that can not be faulted."
"So simple and easy to use!"
"Really good accountancy software that enables me to run my business faultlessly. App is good however a few bits still missing."
"It works as stated, it helps me run my business.. a great program."
"Great app, bit slow with feature releases"
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We're sorry to hear you feel like we’re slow to release new features. You can find all of our latest releases on our product timeline. We’ve got a number of new features on the horizon, which you can see in our depot so keep an eye out for these in the near future: https://www.freeagent.com/depot/

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to improve your experience!

The FreeAgent Team
"Very good system, easy to use. But limited in the current globalized world. Two examples: - You dont allow multicurrency bills, but most of our trading in international not only for clients but for providers, freelancers etc. most of them don't bill in pounds, which creates a lot of hurdles to add their bills. - Related to that, we have revolut multi-currency accounts. While their integration is super good, I cannot pay an euro bill with my euro account and settle automatically, as you don't allow it as the bill is not in euros."
Hi Gorka,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback and understand your frustrations. We fully appreciate the value in adding multi-currency bills and handling those better in FreeAgent. I’m afraid these improvements aren’t on our current roadmap, but I’ve passed them along on to our Product team to consider. If there's anything else we can do to help improve your experience, please let me know!

The FreeAgent Team
"It works well, but updating or changing information on the Freeagent App is very limited...you can't even click when an Invoice has been paid... it could do with lots more basic editing features.. The biggest thing that annoys me is the 3rd Party bank feed link, which always seems to have issues and I loose accounting data periods that then have to be manually input! I'm an HSBC customer...."
Hi Wayne,

Thanks for taking the time to share your review, we really appreciate it. We've also shared your feedback and suggestions with our Product Team to review. We appreciate your frustration with bank feeds, and please rest assured that the team is working to improve that experience for our customers. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know!

Thanks again,
The FreeAgent Team
"The best thing about Freeagent is the tax return and the simple interface. The integrations and API could be a lot better to allow more automation with other apps and processes - opening this up for many more triggers and actions for tools such as Zapier would massively increase my satisfaction with the product. Also on the app, specific functionality and improvement to the UI when sending invoices would help as I am never sure if when I send an invoice in the future has sent or scheduled. I'd really like to be able to link expenses and hours to invoices on the app. I'd also like a better way of linking photos of receipt items that take sometimes up to 5 days to show on the bank statement Being able to forward invoices to Freeagent to be scheduled to pay would be really helpful. I'd love to have more insight in projects and see how they are performing at a top level."
Hi Ed,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback, we really appreciate it. We've passed your requests along to our Product Team to review as they're always eager to hear our customers' suggestions. The good news is that we do have new features and updates in the pipeline, so keep an eye out for those in the near future. If there's anything else we can do to help improve your experience, please let us know.

Thanks again!

The FreeAgent Team
"Makes day to day bookkeeping jobs easy. Could do with a delivery note function though which would make it 10 stars."
"It just works and makes sense. The UI is a pleasure to work with and if there is something that you need advice on, support is very responsive and thoughtful. This is the 3rd business I am using FreeAgent on and everyone business partner I introduce is also seeing how FreeAgent can make their life a lot easier, especially when it comes to estimate, Project tracking, reconciling bank accounts and running payroll. Keep up the good work!"
"So intuitive to use. Almost makes accounting exciting."
"Does what it says"
"I used to take a day off per week to do my invoices and other accounts administration. I no longer need to do this, once a job is complete, I can send an invoice in minutes. An excellent resource."
"it just works straight out of the box, then the more you use it the more features one finds, then it gets better and better — I full trust Freeagent"
"I would really appreciate it if you have a search function for contacts and invoices. Thank you."
Hi J-Za,

Thanks for sharing your review of FreeAgent, we really appreciate it! I've also passed your feedback along to our product team to review.

"Easy to use"
"I like the automatic transaction stuff within the Paypal business feed. So easy"
"So much better in terms of usability than QuickBooks Online. I just don't have to think too much when using FreeAgent. You're a little bit more expensive than QBO, but it's worth!"
FreeAgent is rated 4.61 based on 262 reviews