FreeAgent Reviews

of reviewers recommend FreeAgent
Read FreeAgent Reviews

marketing@freeagent.com

Tell us how FreeAgent made you happy
It's straight forward and easy. A few simple additions would make it that much better and nudge those stars up: 1. Recurring journal entries - some things happen every month, why enter them manually 2. Auto bank feed update at login or a button to update the feed - at the moment some accounts , such as Wise, are not automatically updated when logging in which means either manually uploading statements and reconciling later or waiting until the feed updates. When I do my books, i'd like everything updated so I know where I am at.
Just found impossible to set up Unless your an IT expert, then impossible
Hi there. We'd love to help you get your account set up and talk you through how to make best use of FreeAgent. If you can contact our support team on support@freeagent.com they'll be delighted to help. Thanks, Team FreeAgent
Recently spoken to a number of the team with questions about 'Year end' and how we can use the system more effectively. All have been extremely helpful and knowledgeable, thank you!
I was a little sceptical at first, having ran my business for 4 years on my own home-brew invoicing system, but I'm so glad I jumped in - it does everything I could ever want, and more. It's reliable, easy to use, powerful, saves me a lot of manual work, and it's cheap!
Brilliant software
It provides me with everything I need in one tool. I also signed up with the CoPilot service and it just provides me with a feeling security, that my accounting is following all the rules and regulations.
I’m really enjoying using FreeAgent, not only has it helped to streamline my business and help me to help my clients but the training and support is fantastic!
Very happy with the Freeagent software to date. Easy to use - great features and 100% saving me time when doing my accounts, self-assessment and VAT return
Supremely user friendly software, support, and product. It does what you need it to do which is keep accounts for small business. Perfect.
Easy to setup and get going.
For me, FreeAgent offers everything I need to run my business finances.
Really easy to set up and run, even for an accounting oaf like me! Good value for what it delivers..
Really makes book work easy. Everything in one place,making vat and vat returns simple. Can recommend
Support has been superb. Cannot recommend enough.
It's too complicated, the user interface is too complicated for a non-accountant. It really needs to be step by step.
Hi Emma, Our support team will be happy to discuss with you in more detail if you're able to contact them on support@freeagent.com Thanks! 🙂
Excellent accounting software, easy to use. Previously using Sage which seemed overly complicated & overly expensive for a small business.
Easy to navigate and use on the go.
I have found FreeAgent extremely useable and exactly what I have needed for my small therapy business. Thank you.
Once I got the hang of it I found it simple and easy to use. I also really liked the payroll feature for no additional cost. Do think it is a little expensive when you are a one man band though.
Easy to use platform and great support team
FreeAgent is rated 4.49 based on 544 reviews