ForwardVia Reviews

of reviewers recommend ForwardVia
Read ForwardVia Reviews

About ForwardVia:

ForwardVia provide low cost package forwarding and shopping services to international shoppers. You can now shop at any British and European stores and let ForwardVia ship it to you worldwide. Register for free to get your UK address with no membership fee.

hello@forwardvia.com

I was happy with ForwardVia as a first time user. Notification of parcel arrival at their facility and despatch to me was prompt and I received my parcel safe and sound within the stipulated time frame. Keep it up ForwardVia. Pius in Botswana
Perfect! I needed a shower handle that was available only in the UK from a vendor that was not willing to ship to the US. ForwardVia web site was easy to use. In no time I had a UK address The forwarding service was super efficient and the shipping prices were the best. A week later I was holding the shower handle in the US.
extraordinary and convenient services
I just want to say I wish I would have found out about ForwardVia much earlier than I did. Excellent company and love using them. Hassle free. Keep up the good work. There are no complaints from me.
Excellent Service provided by Forwardvia and FedEx. Looking forward to use their services again.
Excellent end to end Service! I would also recommend using the Assisted Purchase even though it is priced slightly high as the follow up's and feedback is truly valuable. I must personnaly Thank Kar for his Top Notch service and assistance.
Fast shipping to Australia. Website looks nice and is very helpful. Thank you
It was honestly so easy to use and the recieved the product as ordered. Would definitely use again!!
Very efficient and reliable. Great service to Australia.
Items always arrive very timely, even despite the pandemic. I very much appreciated the use of a plastic covering over the box on my most recent shipment, as the weather has been awful lately!
First experience . Everthing correct
I discovered very recently the forwarding of parcel, with Forwardvia, and it is easy and helpful. Great opportunity for a regular citizen like me. It gave me the opportunity to buy from France something in the UK I could not find anywhere else, from a seller in the UK who was not sending shipping internationally.
Fast, convenient, secure. Thanks for the service.
Shipping was quick and well packaged
absolutely the BEST shipping service, ever. Attentive, personal, professional and always there to advise & help. The site is friendly and easy to use. Don't hesitate.
I have shipped above 30 packages through ForwardVia and absolutely love the website's platform/interface. Special thanks to Emma and Kar for always being very helpful. I would like to suggest an add to cart type of feature, that way, I don't have to make two or more separate payments whenever I want to ship more than one package.
I was very impressed by the speed with which forwardvia handled my assisted purchase and shipping especially as it was over the New Years holidays. Customer support were also very quick to respond to my emails. I think that is very important as it helped me feel more comfortable as it was my first time using forwardvia. I highly recommend ForwardVia and will be using them again when I need to purchase goods from the UK.
Very good service!
Excellent service. Fast and reliable. Would highly recommend.
Everything was perfect