ForwardVia Reviews

of reviewers recommend ForwardVia
Read ForwardVia Reviews

About ForwardVia:

ForwardVia provide low cost package forwarding and shopping services to international shoppers. You can now shop at any British and European stores and let ForwardVia ship it to you worldwide. Register for free to get your UK address with no membership fee.

hello@forwardvia.com

I'm very impressed with Forwardvia. Everything from start to finish went very smoothly. My emails were always answered promptly, I really appreciate that. I will definitely use again.
Many options to choose from, flawless delivery.
Very fast, reasonable price, great, highly recommended!
Very fast and reliable service. Thank you!
They fast processed and dispatched my package (in one hour). I will always come back to work with them. Highly recommend.
Super intuitive and easy to navigate website. I used the free account, laid for shipping and everything worked super smoothly. I loved the functionality of combining packages so I pay once for shipping
Everything was fine! Thank you
Good luck guys, you are very trusted people and I would like to advise you to reduce the shipping price as much as you can, get a contracts or what ever to reduce the shipping price so more orders will comes and more customers will know your business.

Good luck.
Perfect and Easy!
The forwarding itself works great, the dashboard UI is very intuitive. Unfortunately the system eats all UTF8 characters (such as all Czech accented letters) in the shipping address and name which results in a much shorter and often unreadable address. In my case it ate 6 characters from the address, making it quite useless. I noticed this the first time I used ForwardVia via an e-mail notification from the courier and was able to fix it before delivery.
Forwardvia is a great service. It provides timely updates about deliveries and convenient options for storage, packaging and shipping.
Easy to use! *****
virkelig hurtig levering! de sendte den d. 1 fragtfirmaet modtog den d. 2 og jeg modtog den d. 4. jeg er imponeret det havde jeg alligevel ikke forventet. :)
Excellent service, turned my package around the same day and it arrived at my house a couple of days later. Communications were top notch.
As a new client I was astonished with speed and quality of the service. Thanks!
Speed ​​of response and attention to customer requests .
Great sevice, fast turn over!
I bought the item from ebuy and ship it to my forwardVia address in the UK.
And they ship it to me in Saudi Arabia within one day after they received my item.
They packed it very well with beatiful packing and cheap cost shipping by DHL.
In fact my exprience was just amazing with you guys.
I loved forwardVia and sure will again use it.

Excellent service and completely as described. Definitely skeptical at first, because I’ve never used these services. Yet, ForwardVia made me comfortable and shipping my product quickly. Ordered/received my item within 4 days
Well is a little bit expensive but god service
ForwardVia is rated 4.77 based on 193 reviews