Flowers by Post Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flowers by Post
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Flowers by Post Reviews

About Flowers by Post:

Our flower market stall (which is still going strong) was established in 1968 in Jersey’s historic Central Market. The business has steadily evolved and grown over time and we pioneered the concept of sending “flowers by post” enabling visitors to the island to send flowers to their family, friends and neighbours.
With the advent of the internet we created our first website and to service this growing demand relocated the online business to the mainland enabling us to access greater flower supplies and help the logistics’ of floral delivery.
We embrace the different ways our customers wish to purchase and engage with us whether that is online or by using our FREEPHONE 0800 735 1065 telephone number.
We strive to provide our customers with first class product; value for money; simple ordering processes and on time delivery methods using Royal Mail and DPD Courier services. We match this with exceptional customer service.

Arrived on a Monday slightly wilted but revived when in water. There was a broken stem on one of the peruvian lilies. I didn't expect them to arrive on a Monday as I had not wanted them in the post over a weekend and had asked that they be sent on the Monday.
They were delivered to a friend who phoned to say she was delighted with the flowers
They were a gift for my Aunt who was 90 last Sunday. I have not seen the flowers but got a phone call to say that she was very pleased with them.
I thought I should check the order had been received - glad I did since it had been mislaid. However, when it was retrieved, everything else was excellent. The flowers, on arrival were superb. Thank you.
PROMPT & COURTEOUS SERVICE. THANK YOU.
Flowers were lovely as were chocolates and they arrived on time for a birthday gift - the recipient was delighted.
arrived a day late but under present circumstances ,acceptable .flowers were excellent and good value
The receiver said the flowers were beautiful and arrived quicker than I expected in the current situation.
Beautiful two-tone carnations arrived on the day requested despite the current difficult circumstances. Still looking fresh after 4 days.
Marked down slightly as there were one or two loose petals and the greenery supplied shriveled up after a couple of days. Would order again nevertheless.
The flowers arrived a day late but were in good condition and are proceeding to open out and provide a colourful display.
Despite arriving three days late and missed our anniversary. They eventually arrived in good condition and were great
Apparently the freesias are lovely.
THEY ARRIVED SAFELY AND ARE NOW BEING ENJOYED.
Flowers arrived on time and receiver was very happy
Fine, my sister was very pleased with the flowers. But I chose a bouquet from your website and was surprised to be charged quite a lot more than the advertised price - probably because of the high delivery charge which was not mentioned until one had been through the process of payment, and by then did not wish to start all over by looking for a cheaper bouquet or by exiting and looking somewhere else online.
My friend said the flowers were lovely, and arrived safely and quickly. My only problem was the website as it wouldn’t let me use the discount for APR10 and I had to pay full price. I went ahead anyway as I know your flowers are always good quality.
FLOWERS WERE FINE AND ON TIME. THANKS BILL
Very pleased with flowers and arrived on time despite the current situation. Thank you
I haven’t seen the flowers but service was swift and delivery excellent.
I was quite an awkward customer and the staff at flowers by post persevered and proved to be determined to deliver beautiful flowers to my mum at a very difficult time for her. Thank you x
Flowers by Post is rated 4.68 based on 7,352 reviews