First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

About First Vehicle Leasing:

Provider of great value UK car leasing.

At FVL, we're committed to caring for our customers at every stage of their journey. We offer information when you are choosing a vehicle, free UK-wide home delivery, and ongoing servicing and maintenance. Whatever you need, we're here to help.

tony.king@fvl.co.uk

First Vehicle Leasing
2 Baillieston Road,
Glasgow,
Scotland,
United Kingdom

Tell us how First Vehicle Leasing made you happy
Would you recommend us to a friend?
The contacts I needed to discuss setting up the car were very helpful as to doing this.the computer forms were for some reason difficult to fill out easily, but we got there.i am still a little unclear as to where I contact if I have a burst tyre or engine failure or whether I should contact a local dealer-if I could be informed of the local dealer you wish me to use and also for services as per agreed contract.who should I contact if I am away from home?
Hi, please email crm@fvl.co.uk with your contact details and we will get back to you!

Thanks for your 5 star review!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
This is the fourth car I have leased through FVL and I think their customer service just gets better. Selecting a new car was easy and the advice I received excellent. They helped me through the paperwork and admin with great patience. Once the car was ordered I had regular updates on when it would be delivered. I was hugely impressed
Hello Campbell and thanks for taking the time to write your detailed review! It means a great deal to us to know that the work we put into our service and systems pays off!

We are even more excited to learn that you have return for no less than 4 new cars! That's a fantastic endorsement! We hope the new car looks after you well and we hope we can welcome you back for a fifth car!

Good communication
Would you recommend us to a friend?
This was such a simple and stress free transaction. I dealt with Jason, who went above and beyond to make sure I got the exact car I wanted. This was a significant saving in comparison to pcp deals. Car was delivered to my door at 0900 so I could enjoy the rest of my day without worrying about being home. Excellent service.
Hi Mark and thanks for your kind review and great photograph! Your new 3008 looks like a very nice place to be!

We're delighted that you chose First Vehicle Leasing for your new car lease and to hear that we were able to save you money!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
Because they did everything for us
Hello Joyce and thanks for sharing your review with us online.

We're delighted that you chose First Vehicle Leasing and hope to welcome you back should you need another in the future.

Would you recommend us to a friend?
Great deals on offer and very good informative staff involved withy transaction.
Would you recommend us to a friend?
I am very pleased with the car and the service I received I would recommend you to everyone
Would you recommend us to a friend?
easy, peasy lemon squeezy! Seamless process, friendly advice, on time delivery and my expectations met and exceeded in many ways!
Hi @Steeliebobs!

The proof of the pudding is in the eating! We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed the process and we hope the new car is going well for you!

We hope to welcome you back for more automotive treats again in the future!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
Good service did everything promised
Would you recommend us to a friend?
I found the experience of leasing a car with FVL easy. I have just received my second VW golf with them after 3 years leasing my first Golf with them. Customer service is good during and after. A positive experience and am sure the next 3 years will also be the same.
Hello Malgorzatta and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback for us online, it means a great deal.

We're delighted that you have chosen to use us again and we will be more than delighted to welcome you back should you need another in the future!

Happy Motoring, FVL.
Would you recommend us to a friend?
How the staff communicated all information in a courteous manner, in particular Claire Khan.
Thank you for the kind review Hugh, we hope the new car is going well for you!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
FVL's approach from the outset was to ensure I was happy with the service I received from enquiry to eventual receipt of my vehicle. It didn't end there! The after-service care has been very impressive.
Thanks for your kind review Scott! We're delighted that you enjoyed the service and we hope the new car is going well for you!

Happy Motoring, FVL!
Would you recommend us to a friend?
Helping with organising the collection of the previous car so I didn’t have to worry!
Would you recommend us to a friend?
Great friendly service and honest people 👍
Would you recommend us to a friend?
Delivered on time and customer contact
Would you recommend us to a friend?
Kept me informed all along the way
Hi Sanjeev and thanks for your review!

We hope the new car is going well!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
Great service from start to finish. The staff always called me back and ensured I was kept informed every step of the way.
Would you recommend us to a friend?
As always very professional, quick to respond and excellent service from start to finish. This is the 3rd car I have leased and would highly recommend (and have) to family and friends
Hi Joan!

Thanks for choosing FVL for a third time! We're delighted that you have enjoyed the service we provide, not just once but for your last three cars!

We hope the new car goes well and we hope to welcome you back again!

Would you recommend us to a friend?
very good from start to finish, love my new car and a pleasure to deal with.
Would you recommend us to a friend?
Firstly, this is my first time leasing a car! Everything has gone extremely smooth so far; from ordering the vehicle , right through to delivery. I had to travel to Aberdeen from Shetland, by ferry, to pick up the car but all went extremely well. The car was just as I expected. All in all although it is early days yet, I am extremely satisfied with First Leasing and will probably go back to them for another vehicle at the end of my lease period! W J Anderson.
Hello Will and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us, we appreciate it.

We're delighted that you chose First Vehicle Leasing for your first leased car! And it makes it even better that you are extremely satisfied with the process as that really is our mission!

We hope the new car looks after you well and we hope we can welcome you back again should you need another in the future!

First Vehicle Leasing is rated 4.82 based on 1,054 reviews