First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

About First Vehicle Leasing:

Provider of great value UK car leasing.

At FVL, we're committed to caring for our customers at every stage of their journey. We offer information when you are choosing a vehicle, free UK-wide home delivery, and ongoing servicing and maintenance. Whatever you need, we're here to help.

tony.king@fvl.co.uk

Michelle Thomas
First Vehicle Leasing 5 star review on 18th February 2019
Frank...... Newcastle Upon Tyne
More Photos & Videos
Very helpful, informative, and always kept me up to date. Very happy with the whole process.
A good all round service was received with plenty of phone calls keeping me up to date. The car was delivered as agreed and at the agreed price. One very small negative point was that the security system suggested my car had Mercedes "keyless" GO when in fact it does not.
All round very good service
As a customer of many years now I would never go anywhere else, David Cochran in particular has always provided us with a top quality professional service. The whole procedure is seamless from start to finish.
Hello Jeremy and thank you very much for sharing your thoughtful feedback.

Yes, David is a solid member of our team here and we're delighted to hear your comments. This is the kind of thing we're trying to achieve on a daily basis.

We hope the latest addition treats you well and look forward to welcoming you back should you need another in the future!

Happy Motoring, FVL
This is the my second lease from FVL and I cant praise them highly enough.
Hi John and thanks for sharing your feedback with us online! We're delighted that you chose FVL for a second time!

We hope the new car is going well!

Happy Motoring, FVL
This is the 3rd car that I've had through FVL & it's always been such a pleasure to deal with their team members. Smooth transactions from start to finish. Great that you're allocated an individual who deals with all the admin & who constantly keeps in touch with any updates. Highly recommend if you're thinking of leasing.
First Vehicle Leasing 5 star review on 27th November 2019 First Vehicle Leasing 5 star review on 27th November 2019 First Vehicle Leasing 5 star review on 27th November 2019 First Vehicle Leasing 5 star review on 27th November 2019 First Vehicle Leasing 5 star review on 27th November 2019
Thank you for you kind review Lynn, we're delighted FVL were able to assist you with your 3rd lease car from us & we'll look forward to welcoming you back for your next one too hopefully!

Enjoy many pleasurable miles in your new VW T-Cross, it looks great!

Happy motoring from all at FVL!
Efficient service and helpful staff
Good information on the telephone
Very friendly and helpful staff who keep you well informed about your lease.
Communication was timely and effective. Pricing was fair and transparent. Level of contact was good without being overkill. Felt like I was working with experts all the way from enquiry to delivery.
Thanks.
Hi Dwight and thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience of FVL online, it means a lot to us.

We continually try to improve our service and as you rightly say there is a fine line between being good and it being overkill - we're glad to strike the balance right here!

We hope the new car is treating you well and we hope to welcome you back should you need another in the future.

Happy Motoring, FVL
Great service from the off, great communication, very pleased with vehicle.
Hi Arthur and thanks for your review, it means a great deal.

We hope the new car continues to look after you!

Happy Motoring, FVL
Hello Arthur and thanks for sharing your feedback online!

We're happy to hear that you are now enjoying your new car!

Happy Motoring, FVL
Excellent support from David throughout the process.
Had taken out my last contract with Network for a 2nd time and was slightly worried when they switched to FVL as some reviews I read were so bad. However I have just returned my car and taken out a new 4 year contract and everything went so smooth. Ross was amazing at finding me the best deal on the car I wanted, I had regular updates about delivery of said car, as well as collection of my BMW, and haven't had any obscene charges through the door for the return of last car like I was anticipating due to other reviews. Thank you FVL
Hi Suz and thanks for your review.

We hope the new car looks after you well.

Excellent customer service
Delivered on time
Timely updates

Fantastic
Hello Hamayun and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed the service!

We hope the new car is going well for you and hope to welcome you back should you need another in the future!

Happy Motoring, FVL
Great communication and fast delivery
Very easy to replace the lease car and kept me updated throughout the process. The swap was also completed on the same day which was seamless. Excellent service
Very good customer services and answered all our questions in a knowledgeable manner
Hi Carol and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed the service and that our staff we're able to answer your questions efficiently.
We hope the new car is going well and we hope that we can welcome you back should you need another in the future!

Happy motoring, FVL.
was very helpful every step of the way
Hi Pamela and thanks for saying so!

We're delighted you chose First Vehicle Leasing for your new leased car!

Happy Motoring, FVL
They kept me infomed as to the availability of the new car. Always efficient and courteous.
Everything ran smoothly and to plan. All staff are very helpful and friendly, nothing is too much trouble. Definitely recommend FVL
First Vehicle Leasing 5 star review on 12th November 2019
Hi Lin and thanks for your kind review and lovely photo!

The new Clio looks great! We hope it treats you well and that we can welcome you back should the need arise again in the future!

Happy Motoring, FVL
Great value and customer care
Hello Arthur and thank you for saying so!

We hope the new car looks after you well!

First Vehicle Leasing is rated 4.81 based on 1,099 reviews