First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read First Vehicle Leasing Reviews

About First Vehicle Leasing:

Provider of great value UK car leasing.

At FVL, we're committed to caring for our customers at every stage of their journey. We offer information when you are choosing a vehicle, free UK-wide home delivery, and ongoing servicing and maintenance. Whatever you need, we're here to help.

tony.king@fvl.co.uk

First Vehicle Leasing
2 Baillieston Road,
Glasgow,
Scotland,
United Kingdom

Tell us how First Vehicle Leasing made you happy
First time leasing and Scott made everything so clear and easy for me, couldn’t be any happier with the service I received and even got a call to double check all was ok on the day I got my car which I found lovely!! Would recommend Scott to family and friends
Hello Niki and thanks for taking the time to write your review. It means a great deal. We're delighted that everything was made clear for you and are delighted to receive your recommendation!

We hope the new car goes well.

Happy Motoring, FVL
As someone who likes to change their car frequently we decided to lease instead of buy for the first time. FVL came recommended to us. Once I knew the car I was after I gave them a call. I spoke to Stewart Watson who was just lovely on the phone. He listened to what I wanted in a car, the size, spec, gadgets etc and agreed that my choice, the new Vauxhall Corsa, was perfect for me. Within 1 hour of speaking to him he was back in touch to say he’d sourced cars and got a cracking deal for us. The paperwork was sorted by Lisa just a few hours later. Now we’re just over a week later and I’ve taken delivery of a brilliant brand new car that’s got everything I wanted and more. Thank you Stuart, Lisa and the rest of the team at FVL. We’ll be back next year to arrange a new car for my husband
I have been using First Vehicle Leasing for 8 years to arrange leases and their service has been excellent throughout. I recommend them without hesitation.
From the start of this it was seamless and the level of customer care was excellent.
Hello Colette and thanks for your review. It's very much appreciated!

Happy Motoring, FVL
Great service. Thanks to Alan, Siobhan and the team! Very happy with the new car and ordering process!
Hi Alan and thanks for your kind review!

We hope the new car is going well for you!

Happy Motoring, FVL
Such a simple process from start to finish! Once I identified the car I was after I spoke to Scott Russell, Account Manager from FVL. Within 2 hours Scott had Emailed across the quotation based on my requirements. A few hours later the finance was approved, documents sent and the car ordered. Scott then passed on to his vehicle delivery team who organised a convenient delivery date with me. All information such as Registration Number was given in advance. The car got delivered on my preferred date from the dealer. All done from the comfort of my dining room! Such an easy process but more importantly I got a very good deal on the new car! I would highly recommend FVL!
Hello Nick and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback here, it's very much appreciated.

We're delighted to hear that you found the process and painless one with a nice new car at the end!!

We hope to welcome you back again, should the need arise.

Happy Motoring, FVL
A five-star bespoke luxury car leasing experience. Ask for Stewart, his industry knowledge is remarkable. I had a specific criteria and he exceeded my expectations!
First class service by frazer repeat customer can't see by this company
Hello Stephen,

Thanks for your support! We're delighted to have you on board!

Happy Motoring, FVL
Peter has been fantastic to work with. He has always taken time to explain everything clearly and kept in touch throughout. Thankyou very much. Great service always.
Wendy Hetherington
Great Service striaght from the quote to delivery. Kept up to date whole way through and was assisted by Scott & Tina throughout. Great Experience
From day one Talking to Alan R to the calls from FVL Even the the Lorry was polite and courteous and nothing was to much trouble for anyone.
Hello Wayne and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback!
It means a great deal to us. We'll pass on your comments to Alan too, he'll be delighted!

Happy Motoring, FVL
Every single person I dealt with during this process was extremely helpful
Non pushy sales tactics can’t be underestimated. Every member of the team was a pleasure to deal with, knowledgable and all information provided was honest and accurate. This is my first time leasing and it was much easier than I imagined. The follow up call after delivery was reassuring and I’ll absolutely be sticking with these guys once my current lease expires. Thank you!
Hello Sam and thanks for taking the time to share your excellent feedback!

It's very much appreciated. Our staff are extremely valuable to us for this reason, but it's lovely to hear that our customers appreciate them too.

We hope the new car is looking after you well!

Happy Motoring, FVL
Fantastic service, very helpful, Peter was excellent. Would definitely recommend.
Very attentive and went through everything in detail
Nice car delivered finally
This is my 3rd lease with FVL and they always do their upmost to keep me informed and offer the best deals
Hello Salv and thanks for taking the time to write your review!

We're delighted to hear that this is your 3rd leased car from us! Hopefully, this means we're doing something right!

We hope the new car looks after you well and maybe we can talk with you again for vehicle number 4!!

Happy Motoring, FVL
Fantastic service. First leasing was recommended to us and we contacted Scott Russell who couldn’t have been more helpful from start to finish. He explained options based on our preferences and aimed to tick every box..... We love the BMW and got far more for our money than the previous lease company. Very happy!
First Vehicle Leasing 5 star review on 2nd October 2020 First Vehicle Leasing 5 star review on 2nd October 2020
Hello Daniel and thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

Thanks also for the pictures of your new BMW X3, it looks absolutely fantastic! Scott will be delighted to hear your feedback.

We hope we can welcome you back should the need arise again!

Happy Motoring, FVL
I’d struggled to find my ideal car in my price range but with FVL I discussed my options with Stewart Watson who was brilliant and so helpful!! Thank you
I have used FVL for over ten years and have has several PCH cars. I have always been happy with the professionalism and service of your staff and company. I introduced my wife to FVL four years ago, and she has just received her second car, which we are delighted with.
First Vehicle Leasing 5 star review on 30th September 2020
Hello Alistair and thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback online, it means a great deal. Ten years is amazing, that's praise indeed. We hope the latest addition looks after you well and hope we can welcome you and your good lady back again in the future! Happy Motoring, FVL
First Vehicle Leasing is rated 4.82 based on 1,209 reviews