field&flower Reviews

Based on 1,674 reviews
Read field&flower Reviews

02037358005

hello@fieldandflower.co.uk

I love the fact the meat/poultry are all free range and tastes good. It's also convenient ordering online.
I love your produce but the website needs to be improved
I am very ethical and only want to purchase meat that is free ranging, has higher welfare standards, is not intensively farmed and good for us and the planet. Field and Flower fit the bill and I purchase my meat from this business. Very good cuts of meat, you can really taste the difference and wouldn't buy from anywhere else. Keep up the good work guys.
Generally, no complaints in the past with Field and Flower - great produce and service.
I was very happy with the delivery of my Christmas box,it came on time and had everything that I had ordered inside. The only disappointment was the size and presentation of my three bird roast.
Excellent
Great turkey breast, perfect for covid struck household on Christmas day. Delivery on time, cooking instructions excellent.
Excellent quality; however I was disappointed the giblets were not included with the turkey.
Great produce on the whole, unfortunately let down by fish not being suitable for use at christmas
Completely reliable in an unreliable world. Each delivery is perfect and utterly delicious.
I didn't have any especially festive fare as I wasn't at home for Christmas, but my box was its usually quality.
I enjoy receiving our box every month, everything that we have tried has been great. Although the rack of lamb was tasty , the portion was small so was expensive.
Very impressed with F&F uk producers with high end products delivered promptly. Meat is always well trimmed. Fish selection becoming a bit repetitive every month so will concentrate on meat only for the foreseeable. Last fish box had Turkish anchovies, not what my idea of locally sourced fish is- could have just went to supermarket
Great product quality but need to sort out the packaging, it is about time you collected it from one delivery to next, many providers never ceased during COVID and others have long re-started. This is a real downside to your deliveries.
Very reliable deliveries - normally accurate to a few minutes Products are generally good quality although some are fattier than I want which results in me ordering less than I would
Great service! We have been using them for 4 years and the quality and taste is really incomparable to local high street stores.
Have been very pleased with service but have found the steaks much tougher than they used to be
Very good meat. Good customer service. A little too expensive
I‘ve been ordering through Field&flower now for more than a year and they are great! Great quality and very nice and helpful customer service.
Thank you for your lovely review - Anna
Very happy with all the meat and fish I receive. Although sometimes the cuts of steaks are inconsistent, sometimes we get good ones and some are substandard. But it’s still one of the tenderest steaks we have tasted.
Thank you for your review Jimeal. Sorry to hear you haven't been happy with a couple of the steaks you have received. If you wanted to send us some further information to hello@fieldandflower.co.uk, we will certainly be happy to investigate this further for you. Many thanks, Anna
field&flower is rated 4.88 based on 1,674 reviews