field&flower Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend field&flower
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"It is fantastic to have 'real' meat again after a few years without a 'proper' butcher. I am working my way through all our old favourites and also trying new things. Everything has been superb. Chicken tasting of chicken, beef of beef, lamb of lamb. We could taste the quality of the mince even through a hefty dose of chilli! Pigs cheeks, vaguely following Nigel Slater's receipe, was a real find. Prompt, helpful staff. Wish I had come to you years ago!!!"
"I was so pleased with my Christmas order ,everything inside was really so tasty and fresh Thank you so much to field and flower. From Jackie"
"It was our first order from Field & Flower & we were very impressed. A great selection for Christmas, all really tasty & made being organised easy."
"All the different meats we ordered in our first box tasted great, so much more flavour than from the supermarket-we tried chicken, pork and beef. The cider chorizo is so tasty and the bacon was delicious. Delivery was on time and the box was left in our designated space with a photo sent to my email to show it had been delivered. Everything was well packed with ice. We will definitely be ordering again!"
"Highly recommend. Good value for money and excellent quality..Courteous and professional customer service"
"The only place for an excellent quality Christmas order!"
"Always beautiful meat and fantastic service. Makes every meat filled meal a pleasure to eat."
"High quality delicious products. Only change I'd make is to have food billed when delivered or shipped not at point of order"
"I have really enjoyed the quality of the beef and pork I have bought from you. I have tried a couple of new things like chicken and leek sausages? Didn’t like those🥴 other customers may enjoy them. Your service and customer relations is excellent. There has only been one disappointment for me and that was the turkey breast roll at Christmas, it was very tough👎🏻 I like the recipes you provide and rate your company as first class"
"I found the quality of the meat excellent, with packaging to match. I will order again."
"I'm new to buying my food online and was a bit dubious, but on the strength of past reviews and wanting to support local famers (use it or loose it), I ordered my first box. I'll review a few of the items in due course but in summary, everything was well above the standard I expected... especially the beef. If you're going to buy beef, this is the best."
"Amazing meat, fantastic deliver. Love Field & Flower!"
"Thanks for another great box of meat fantastic as always. I gave out £50 Field and Flower vouchers as presents for Christmas they were also very impressed with the products value and overall simplicity. Thanks again John"
"Delicious meat. Not overpriced. Great service. I wanted to change my order delivery date- just sent one email and it was sorted. so helpful. Cannot recommend them enough!"
"We absolutely love our fortnightly delivery from Field and Flower. The flavour, freshness and quality is the best 'Ive found anywhere. It's easy to order or amend a delivery and I love being able to add in a cheese, a few fresh pies or something from the deli. Bravo F & F we love what you do!"
"The Christmas special cranberry topped pork pie was a real winner with all the family along with the pigs in blankets. Great!"
"Super high quality and well packaged meat with reasonable prices compared to other meat box offerings. Will definitely continue to order! To improve, would like to add preferences e.g. fattier cuts of steak/bacon. Also choosing a 1 hour delivery slot with dpd the day before so as not to potentially lose the whole day."
"Absolutely delighted with my first order which contained a mix of meat and fish. Quality and taste arr superb, and although not cheap, I actually think it's incredibly good value for what you get. The only slight niggle is the amount of plastic packaging. If you were able to explore with yoyr suppliers more sustainable alternatives, that would be a major positive"
"Excellent service and quality products. The ordering and delivery process was simple and efficient. I would definitely use again."
"I have had one starter order and two subscription orders. The whole schedule from the website order through to delivery is excellent. The quality of the meat and fish is spot on. Congratulations to all in running an excellent service to its customers."
field&flower is rated 4.88 based on 248 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access