field&flower Reviews

of reviewers recommend field&flower
Read field&flower Reviews

02037358005

hello@fieldandflower.co.uk

I really like the quality and convenience of Field & Flower produce. It is great also having the opportunity to alter your box either as a one off or permanently. I am very happy with the delivery as they are always polite and have a quick chat.
Reasonable prices, accurate delivery, good customer service and amazing products!
Excellent produce and excellent service.
I have ordered from field and flower for over a year and I can not fault them. The team were extremely helpful when there was an issue with my delivery, it just didn't arrive. I started buying due to last years lockdown but I've been so impressed with the quality, I am going to keep supporting the English farmer and fishermen. Roast pork is definitely one of our favourites, didn't realise it could taste so good. Thank you to all at field and flower - keep the great work.
I absolutely love all the products I buy, everything is so tasty. Great service and high quality meat and fish.
Everything is excellent. It has been a revelation. We could never go back to supermarket meat.
Absolutely faultless service with the best produce, both meat and fish, that you can lay your hands on - for flavour and quality that is second to none!
We are very pleased with the quality of the meat and the fish. It is also good value for money. Our only problem is with the size of the portions of fish. We enjoy home-made fish and chips and could do with at least 200 g size. This is surprising as the meat portions are quite generous.
Thank you for making shopping so simple! I can plan how much meat & fish we eat each month, and ensure that there's a range of different types in the freezer, so we eat a balance over the month.
Excellent.
Meat that we have had delivered monthly for a year and barring a couple of cuts over the year which seemed to have hung for a bit too long, it is good meat. They use a reliable courier to deliver to us.
Such fantastic quality products at a very reasonable price and so conveniently delivered to my doorstep.
I love the chicken. Have ordered whole birds, breasts and pre prepared chicken, like the half lemon and garlic chicken and Asian chicken supremes. They have all been excellent. It is worth paying extra for great tasting and high welfare chicken. Food is packed and delivered in perfect condition.
I'm generally happy with the quality of the produce but the website often gets into a bit of a pickle and doesn't save my selections. (It's also basically unusable on mobile.) Also I'd buy more stuff if the prices were slightly lower. I'm in the north west and Field&Flower feels like paying London prices.
Hi Joseph, Thank you for your review here. Sometimes if you follow an old link to the website, it can confuse things, so to prevent these issues in the future, we recommend logging out of your account fully after each session, by clicking 'my account' > 'log out'. Please do this on all devices. If you leave your account open on a device, it can cause caching issues. We'd also recommend clearing your cache & cookies once a month (please note this may delete saved passwords, so it's recommended you make a note), as this will ensure you are viewing the most up to date version of the web page. If you ever have any problems, do feel free to contact our team who will be more than happy to help. Best wishes, Anna
Excellent meat, prompt delivery. What more is there to say. Thank you F&F.
Thank you Eileen!
If you like your meat to taste then choose Field & Flower.
I have used field&flower for over 2 years now and I love it. Their meat tastes so much better then shop bought meat, especially chicken. Their service is fantastic and my meat always arrives on time and chilled, ready for freezing. Highly recommend this company.
Thank you for your continued support, Natasha :D
Good cuts and quality overall. Great delivery every time. However, barbecue chicken legs are quite tough and full of tendons so you can't eat all the meat off the bone. Beef mince often has a bit of chunky gristle which is off putting in a spag bol. Their steaks are delicious as are the pies, scotch eggs, ham and patties - I just wish the portions were bigger so I can enjoy it longer!
Hi Charmaine, thank you for your review and your feedback. So sorry to hear you have had a couple of problems with our products, but thank you for raising this - I will certainly pass this on to our suppliers so we can work on making things right. Do let us know if you ever have any further issues, we love feedback as a small company so we know where we need to improve :)
Great produce and overall service.
I have used Field and Flower for a few months now. One of the main reasons I chose this company is for it's ethical stance on the care and welfare of its animals. I am happy to continue to support them. Give them a try. You will not be disappointed
Thank you for your continued support Lyn 😁