field&flower Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend field&flower
"Super quality meat delivered to your door. On the odd occasion there has been a problem, it has been dealt with quickly and professionally. Really look forward to each box. Recipes available if you are trying a new cut and are unsure how to handle it. Love them!"
"As a regular box subscriber, Field & Flower never disappoint. I love the fact that there's always something new to try, while my favourites like the steak range and rainbow trout are consistently delicious. You're also guaranteed a friendly and personalised customer service - Willow and the team are brilliant!"
"Excellent quality, efficient delivery kept fresh in ice packed boxes. Only once had an issue with quality of pork chops which was handled perfectly."
"I am very much a carnivore and the Field & Flower meat is the best I have tasted. Everything I have ordered has been head and shoulders above anything you will find in a supermarket or from other online delivery companies I have tried."
"It was a bit big for us so we used the rest in a sandwich the next day the flavour iswas good"
"The quality of their products is superb. The delivery system works extremely efficiently- always on the day stated and never late and everything arrives in excellent condition. Couldn’t recommend them more highly!"
"I have been a user of field&flower for three years. They provide an excellent service. Very high quality products and a very reliable and flexible delivery service. I would definitely recommend them."
"Fantastic quality meat and great customer service."
"Field and Flower is one of the best companies that I have ever dealt with. The produce is excellent value for the high quality. The source and ethics are important to me and the information is clear and up to date. Love the new expansion Into fish when available. The team always friendly and helpful. Very happy to recommend. Easy to change orders and delivery dates up to a few days before delivery. Christmas boxes and turkey, amazing."
"Beautiful tasting meat due to animals living a happy life & this is unlike any meat you will taste in a supermarket. I love the fact we can visit the farms without invite as customers to ensure the welfare of the animals who live a free range organic life. The meat always comes packed in ice so even if you can’t pick it up till evening it’s still chilled it’s delivered to your door. For the welfare of animals I know it’s not halal which the shops do not have any laws to inform us public of this & I don’t support halal butchery. I FEEL ITS IMPERATIVE WE NEED TO SUPPORT SMALL BRITISH FARMERS MORE & I’m not upper or middle class but I find this better value for money PLEASE ADVERTISE MORE because not many have heard of you"
"Love field and flower. Beautiful quality meat, fish and dairy products that are sustainable, ethical and nutritious. Would certainly recommend to anyone that’s looking to change the way they source their meat. It’s great to know the provinence of everything we buy and the plans are really flexible. Love all the new products that are being released and if things continue as they have been I will certainly be a long standing customer. Keep up the fantastic work."
"A really good service, providing quality products. I just wish I was able to order different weights of meat particularly larger roasting joints"
Hi Helen, thank you for your lovely feedback! Most of our roasting joints should have a little arrow next to the weight that you can click and choose the weight you would like. If you ever have any special requests do get in touch with us at the office & we'll do our best to help. Charlotte
"I always look forward to our field and flower box - feels bit like Christmas each time it arrives, and everything we have ordered has been excellent quality and very tasty. Animal welfare is hugely important to me, and it is reassuring to know that we are buying meat from somewhere we know about and trust. In fact, field and flower is almost the only meat I'm prepared to eat now."
"I have been using your service for a few month and I would rate your products as 5 star - excellent. Everything I have ordered has been top of the range and delivery is prompt and reliable. I have recommended you to my friends."
"I love receiving my boxes. Great produce and it encourages me to create different dishes and try alternative ingredients."
"The product quality is fantastic. I would love if you would add more fish options. And if I could also get fruit and vegetables I would never go to the supermarket again!"
"I joined on a special offer from the ideal home show & expected to cancel after my first box however I couldn’t have been more pleasantly surprised with field & flower. I signed up because of the small batch grass fed farming methods that exceed organic & other welfare standards leading to more nutritional content. The quality of the meat is outstanding - it’s flavoursome, fresh & blows supermarket meat out of the water. The direct from farm sourcing means that some items last a couple of weeks in the fridge. To top it off, the customer service is excellent - friendly & very responsive, a rarity these days. I can’t recommend them highly enough."
"Fantastic meat boxes, delivered to the door in insulated packaging to keep everything cold and fresh. The quality of the meat is completely different to the supermarket meat that I used to buy - even the children notice the difference and are excited when the box arrives!"
"Meat is delicious and delivery exemplary however concerned that absolutely none of the packaging used for the meat (beyond the box it is delivered in) is recyclable."
Hi Steph, thank you for your great review. The box, silver liner and ice are all recyclable (as long as they are dry), and can go through general recycling. We are regularly looking into new packaging & will let you know when any changes happen. If you have any further questions please do get in touch on hello@fieldandflower.co.uk or 02037358005. Charlotte
"I have recently given up using Field and Flower as my family has chosen to go vegetarian. I used them because they are local and ethical and you can't argue with that. Lovely friendly staff, great meat and fish. I would definitely recommend them and wish them well"
field&flower is rated 4.85 based on 183 reviews