field&flower Reviews

of reviewers recommend field&flower
Read field&flower Reviews

02037358005

hello@fieldandflower.co.uk

We love having this brilliant quality food delivered! Sourcing high quality, high welfare, ethically better meat has long been on our wish-list and F & F haven`t disappointed. One isolated delivery blip was dealt with well and immediately. We look forward to continuing ordering with you. We are not looking for `different`, just great quality basic ingredients.
Quality meat. Tasty recipes.. Pleasant and friendly staff. Always delivered on time.. Couldn't ask for more.
Love my field and flower delivery. The chicken is some of the best I have ever tasted, the service is excellent and it arrives well packaged and in excellent condition. Thank you for providing excellent service and quality.
The quality of the meat is simply spectacular. We also love the wide range of meat & fish available. Deliveries are well co-ordinated and the customer service is prompt, personable and professional.
Very pleased with the meat/ fish and cheese that we have had. The service is excellent.
I highly recommend Field & Flower - there is a great choice of meat, fish & other items. The products are really high quality and come with some great recipe suggestions.
Field&flower is where it's at. They provide the centrepiece of a huge amount of my dishes, with high quality, rich flavour. Absolutely love it, and so reliable. What's more, the customer service is impeccable. Never go to the supermarket again.
Great products, easy to use website and efficient delivery.
I love the produce from F&F and the range you stock. The quality is fantastic and a pleasure to cook with and eat. My only criticism is I don’t find the website that easy and the fact that the basket is automatically filled with the previous order. This is a bit annoying as I’ve ended up having orders I didn’t want if I haven’t saved/updated correctly. Would prefer to be able to start from scratch.
Delighted with quality of produce and the service provided by field & flower. The range of items has also expanded meaning we always feel spoilt for choice and find it very easy to fill our box! Favourites so far have been Pork marinated in hoisin, lemon half roasted chicken & diced salmon. It's all been excellent though, tastes delicious & definitely tell the difference in quality compared to supermarket produce. We love knowing where the produce has come from & the background stories. Also the dedication of all involved. Keep up the great work. Thank you.
We have been receiving deliveries from Field&Flower for over a year now and love the cuts, the cheese Nf the venison / every thing really. I recommended you to friends. I hope they are as happy as I am with the cuts delivered. It is also flexible and I ca increase or decrease bookings. If’s a perfect way to shop. Thank you and keep up the good work.
Really enjoy having British sourced meat and fish delivered, fantastic quality and freezes well. I would prefer plastic free packaging if that could be managed in the future. Looking forward to my next box!
I've been using Field & Flower for a few years now and they have never disappointed. Excellent delivery, arrives when they say it will. Everything is well packed and I'm honestly surprised how well they can get that much stuff in a relatively small box! One of my favourite things is on the little leaflet that comes in the box, it has a list of when the animals were slaughtered, and when the meat was actually butchered. It's a lovely touch that goes to show how lovely and fresh everything is. It really adds to the excellent flavour and texture of the meat. Organic quality at free-range prices. I could not recommend them highly enough for all of your meat purchasing needs!
The quality of your products never dissappoint and the delivery is always reliable. It's also good that you have reverted to collecting the empty boxes & icepacks again.
I’ve been receiving deliveries for around a few months now. The meat is excellent and sourced sustainably. I thought things would change with the current arrangements of everyone staying at home during this Covid19 outbreak. However, my monthly delivery arrived on time as usual.
As a Field & Flower customer for many years now, we are always really impressed with the quality of meat we receive. Its always exciting when the box arrives, as I can't always quite remember what I ordered and there's always some menu searching for what to have for dinner that evening with our fresh new selection. In these trying times, its reassuring to know we'll still have meat, cheese and fish available without having to risk the supermarket. The team are also amaze-balls - always on hand with advice and help and with a personal touch that makes you feel like you're talking to a mate not a corporation. Keep up the good work James & James. :)
Thank you to field and flower. Your ordering and delivery service is simple and easy and your meat is simply the best we have ever had. We are still dreaming about the beef joint we roasted a few weeks ago!
I love the range and quality of the products available from field and flower. I had to decided that if I was going to eat meat that it need to be high welfare meat from an ethical POV and also supporting UK farmers. When I tried the roast chicken I knew I had to have a regular subscription. I love the dairy and deli products as well. I have recommended to a lot of my friends and work colleagues. Fabulous service!
Field and Flower have delivered consistently great food. All the meat, fish, cheese etc has been first class. You can taste the difference
To begin the meat is first class. Always a pleasure to cook in the knowledge that you are cooking with a great product. Then there is the great service of field and Flower backed by a great team always helpful and always ready to sort out any manner of problem. I was initiailly sceptical about committing myself to regular deliveries, but the system and staff is so flexible that in over a year I have used Field and Flower their deliveries have always fitted with my families needs.
field&flower is rated 4.89 based on 469 reviews