field&flower Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend field&flower
"Deliveries are always really high-quality & everything arrives nice and cold and carefully packed. I love the fact it is all fresh too, meaning you can put any of it in the freezer, perfect for meal planning!"
"We really look forward to our delivery the food is excellent across the range with something for every taste & budget, ordering & delivery is stress free with help always on hand. I would highly recommend anyone to try Field & Flower."
"Excellent customer service and a great range that's expanding. Good knowing where it comes from and supporting local farmers. Mutton has been a joy to discover. We have yet to be disappointed with any of the meat we've bought and its interesting trying new cuts"
"Every thing purchased on my first order was of top quality and well presented"
"one of the best things we have ever taken, great quality food, with a providence of supply. The range keeps on expanding and improving, which isn't good for the waistline! This all backed up with a team and ethos with enthusiasm for good service and supply.....we are very very happy, and thank you."
"We love every order and always try to get something new each month! It’s so exciting when it is waiting for you on the doorstep as you get home. The customer service team are always fantastic too. Keep up the good work field&flower!"
"We eat less meat now, but knowing that the animals have been well cared for, and killed as humanely as possible makes all the difference. You are on the ball as to what people want, while giving us the old-fashioned individual touch that has disappeared from all too many other places. Keep up the good work!"
"Would preferred it if my delivery came in the morning, not at 3.30 in the afternoon considering it’s perishable food even though it’s container is insulated on a hot day the food could go off because the parcel is in a van which is not insulated."
"i have been ordering from field & flower for quiet a long time now and have never been disappointed ,,love not only there meats but also there butter is lovely ,,and they do the most fantastic cheese ,,there is so much to choose from i look forward to my orders"
"Efficient deliveries, good selection of meat, fish and cuts. Consistently good quality. Competitive prices for the quality."
"The food is amazing and definitely some of the best meat we have had in the UK. We generally prefer the simpler cuts and find them perfect for everyday healthy meals."
"Excellent service, delicious meat and very good value for money"
"Love this company! Due to their animal welfare policies and the farmers that supply them I now feel I can eat meat and fish with a better conscience. Ordering is easy and it is all well packaged and efficiently delivered. Can't fault them!"
"So glad I started using Field & Flower. Very good meat products not just meat, good value & the best customer service. I couldn’t go back to supermarket meat & fish now - there’s no comparison!"
"Everything I have ordered has been delicious. I love the fish especially as it is so fresh and flavoursome. I love the description of the meat and how best to cook it. Delivery is prompt and everything is well packaged and kept cool by the ice packs. Well done Field and Flower - EXCELLENT SERVICE."
"REALLY high quality meat, definitely value for money."
"It is fantastic to have 'real' meat again after a few years without a 'proper' butcher. I am working my way through all our old favourites and also trying new things. Everything has been superb. Chicken tasting of chicken, beef of beef, lamb of lamb. We could taste the quality of the mince even through a hefty dose of chilli! Pigs cheeks, vaguely following Nigel Slater's receipe, was a real find. Prompt, helpful staff. Wish I had come to you years ago!!!"
"I was so pleased with my Christmas order ,everything inside was really so tasty and fresh Thank you so much to field and flower. From Jackie"
"It was our first order from Field & Flower & we were very impressed. A great selection for Christmas, all really tasty & made being organised easy."
"All the different meats we ordered in our first box tasted great, so much more flavour than from the supermarket-we tried chicken, pork and beef. The cider chorizo is so tasty and the bacon was delicious. Delivery was on time and the box was left in our designated space with a photo sent to my email to show it had been delivered. Everything was well packed with ice. We will definitely be ordering again!"
field&flower is rated 4.88 based on 264 reviews