field&flower Reviews

Based on 1,663 reviews
Read field&flower Reviews

02037358005

hello@fieldandflower.co.uk

So glad I found Field and Flower, their products are excellent, no comparison to suoermarket meat, fish and chicken. Their loyalty scheme is very rewarding. Now and then their products are on special offer.
Best, fresh, tastiest meat and fish. Generous portions of fish, delicious salmon pate and tasty duck and chicken legs. Never disappointed! And price is reasonable compared to supermarket prices plus tastier quality. Highly recommend.
The only meat and fish delivery I could get in lockdown when as a vulnerable I couldn't get supermarket deliveries. Have kept with F&F after covid because the produce is so good. So flavoursome and so reliable! Thank you!
Excellent cuts of meat and good variety of meat, fish, charcuterie etc.
I am very ethical and only want to purchase meat that is free ranging, has higher welfare standards, is not intensively farmed and good for us and the planet. Field and Flower fit the bill and I purchase my meat from this business. Very good cuts of meat, you can really taste the difference and wouldn't buy from anywhere else. Keep up the good work guys.
I have found the meat and fish arrives well packaged and the ice protecting it even when I have not been home to receive the box. Good range of meat and fish plus other products.
Never a disappointing delivering. Delicious fresh products.
Thanks to their subscription box delivery, Fields &Flowers have help me to rationalise my household ‘s meat consumption, with great quality cuts and peace of mind about origins and animal welfare. Recommended!
Really pleased we found this company. Had been buying supermarket meat and fish, as didn’t have a good butcher/fishmonger near. This has exceeded our expectations. Yummy meat and fish. Plain cuts and also the fish cakes and marinated meats. Excellent service and I like the little perks for loyalty. Would recommend
I’ve been using Field and Flower for just over a year and love the quality of the products. Online it’s easy to amend my order when I get the reminder or delay for a week or two if I want. There are a couple of products I always get such as the beef mince (it is so much softer and tastier than supermarket mince) and chicken burgers. I also love trying out new things too. Great service.
All of the meat is excellent quality and absolutely delicious. Ordering and delivery is easy ad efficient. It is great to be able to adjust the regular order each time. The service and quality can’t be beaten.
Field and flower have been amazing, it feels so great to eat meat from local sources were we receive information on the animal welfare. The taste and selection of meat Has also been to a high standard and the organising of delivery has been well suited although we have had the odd mishap through the delivery itself. I would highly recommend field and flower I strongly agree with what they stand for and the quality of meat is clearly fresher and organic.
As a family we love Field&Flower products. After being constantly disappointed with Supermarket meat we decided we wanted a butcher that offered british grown, quality grass-fed meat - and Field&Flower has exceeded our expectations. The website is very easy to manage and tailor your orders to suit a busy family life. Keep up the good work.
Christmas order was fantastic as usual, the ready cooked ham was the best I’ve ever tasted and the stuffing balls were amazing.
Almost all the items we have bought from field and flower have been of excellent quality and they have provided great customer service, recipe help and answered many questions about the animal welfare and sustainability of their produce. Some of the portions have been too large for us (chops) and the ham too thickly sliced but on the whole we have been happy. The subscription option is very flexible and the delivery charge very reasonable. Items are well packaged and arrived chilled ready to use or freeze.
The quality of produce and serve is simply outstanding .
Love the opportunity of trying new cuts and savouring the offers. Try to order something different every time as well as sticking to some tried and tested. The Christmas box bought as a gift for my daughter ( and sampled by me) was superb. The pies, cheeses etc are delicious. All together, wonderful produce.
Everything we have had so far has been first class. We particularly liked the haggis and I was pleased that you included how to cook it! All the meat tastes really good and I particularly like that the minced beef is chunky. Pork can be quite bland but not the tenderloins we have had. They have been delicious.
Excellent service. delivery arrived as promised with no issues.
Excellent service as alwasy. The ham and turkey both top quality.
field&flower is rated 4.88 based on 1,663 reviews