field&flower Reviews

of reviewers recommend field&flower
Read field&flower Reviews

02037358005

hello@fieldandflower.co.uk

We absolutely love field&flower. High-quality, high-welfare produce, with great customer service. We recommend it to everyone.
Thank you so much, Liberty - great to hear you are enjoying everything! Anna
A consistently good service and excellent products: although I would prefer mine to come from Yorkshire farms (not that I don't love the South West!) as I live in Leeds.
I cannot rate field&flower highly enough. The quality of their meat and fish is exceptional. Tasty, firm and succulent. Although my spending on meat and fish has risen a little, it is well worth it.
It’s so good to think of the happy lives the cows, chickens and fish have lived!
So great to hear you are enjoying everything, Honey :D
Meat is always excellent and customer service is first-rate.
The quality of the food is very good. However the short sell-by-dates leave us struggling to eat the food in time.
Hi Rosemary, great to hear you are enjoying the quality of our products.

All our products are sourced fresh to order, and you may see that the shelf life is shorter than products you may buy in the supermarket, however this is because we do not gas flush any of our products to extend their shelf life or wet age the meat in water and salts, like many supermarkets do.

Here are our typical use by dates, which may help you meal planning for any future deliveries :)

Beef - 5 days from delivery
Lamb/mutton - 5 days from delivery
Pork & Ham - 5 days from delivery
Chicken - 3/4 days from delivery
Duck - 3/4 days from delivery
Fish - 2 days from delivery
Bacon - 7-8 days from delivery

I hope this helps, but do let us know if you need anything further,
Best wishes, Anna
I love my Field and Flower deliveries. Top quality meat, fish, cheese etc. delivered to my door from suppliers at the top of their game for ethically produced food. I can match my delivery to the seasons and my lifestyle focusing on game and fish - what more can I ask.
Great to hear you are enjoying everything, Rose. Thank you for your continued support of our British farmers - Anna
Great products, friendly customer service. Love to support farmers and fishermen/woman, as we used to keep rare breed pigs, so know and appreciate what it means to farm ethically.
The quality is really good, lovely delivery guys!
Lamb is out of this world!
We started using Field and Flower during lockdown but we have enjoyed the selections available and the convenience so much, we are continuing with our order. It is reassuring to know we are buying from small ,ethical producers and that the farming practices in place are to a high standard. Ordering is easy, delivery is seamless and the food is always top quality.
Thank you for your continued support, Anne, great to hear you are enjoying everything so far! Let us know if we can be any further help - Anna
Outstanding produce efficiently delivered and excellent value for money.
Hi there, we love our Field & Flower orders! We’re a family of 4 and all have particular favourites - my youngest loves the free range organic whole chicken roasted on a Sunday, my husband and daughter love the steak, we all love the pork sausages and have eaten them Barbecued every week through the summer. We regularly have the beef mince in our bolognese and have had the meatballs many times too.
We have branched out into the deli section - we all love the ham, I love the salami. The bacon is really tasty too! Thank you!
Great to hear you are enjoying everything Georgina :D - Anna
First class service and quality of produce right from the outset when I came to Field and Flower at start of Lockdown. It has proved such a good move that we have every intention of sticking with them looking to the future!
Thank you so much for your prompt delivery of my orders which always arrive on time and very well packaged. The quality of the meat and fish is first class and there is never any waste. I have been ordering cheese and butter which again is superb. Thank you field&flower. May you continue to prosper.

Patricia Nicholson
We love the quality and the taste of field&flower products. Everything we have ordered has been wonderful and customer service is attentive and responsive. We order from field&flower because we only want to eat free range meat where we know that animals are raised in more humane conditions, with more traditional farming practices. We like to know exactly where our meat comes from, and that we are supporting British farmers.
Delicious flavour, efficient delivery, ethical source. What's not to love?
Great tasting food, delivered - what more do you want! I am a particular fan of the pancetta and the onglet steaks. I also love the fact that the meat is produced sustainably and ethically.
I am disappointed with the very short use by dates on the produce. I also don't like the silver plastic packaging that the produce comes delivered in. I have pushed back my next delivery to 20 November whilst I consider whether to continue
I was persuaded to give Field & Flower a try late last year, and I literally signed up on the doorstep, following a convincing sales pitch. Since then, I've been consistently impressed by the quality of the produce and by the friendly and professional service that Field & Flower provides. Even during the lockdown, when supermarket shelves were stripped bare by panic-buyers, Field & Flower still delivered on time and as expected. Amending my order is easy when I fancy trying out some of the other produce available - the chorizo is especially good - and I'm always impressed by the range of meat, fish and condiments that there is to choose from. I'm a convert now, for sure, and can't imagine buying meat from a supermarket chain again. I'm giving Field & Flower a five-star review because I'm very, very happy with their produce and service!
I have been very pleased with all of our deliveries to date. A good choice of produce and service. Thank you. C Elvey
Very efficient and friendly service
field&flower is rated 4.90 based on 655 reviews