field&flower Reviews

of reviewers recommend field&flower
Read field&flower Reviews

02037358005

hello@fieldandflower.co.uk

Fresh well packed fresh homegrown
A great selection to choose from every month, always superb quality and excellent service.
An excellent service but I sometimes have difficulty with the website. John Reynolds
Hi John, thank you for your 5 star review 😁
If you ever need any help with the website, please feel free to get in touch with us on hello@fieldandflower.co.uk or by calling 0203 735 8005 and we will be more than happy to help.
Best wishes, Anna
Started slightly difficult with insisted bi weekly deliveries but moved to monthly and working well. Only issue with quality was bone chicken a few months ago having lots of sinew. More recently better but rarely have boned chicken.
Yes it is more expensive than supermarket produce but the old adage prevails - you get what you pay for! We have used throughout the pandemic and have never been let down with quality or the reliability of delivery. Everything arrives cold packed . You can taste the difference!
Excellent quality produce. Occasionally some lines are small in size/weight so not practical for a large family. The 'use by date' on my order in January were all short so unfortunately I had to freeze the meat/poultry. I had emailed at the time but had no response, can only assume that people resources are short in the current climate. The Field & Flower experience however is a good one! Thank you.
I have just had my 10th delivery the meat is of a fantastic quality package very well ready to go into the freezer a great range to choose from including fresh fish I originally went on to by beef cheeks now I use for butter fish meat etc I give the whole experience 10/10 including the sales team
Great service, excellent meat, fantastic range. Something to suit all budgets.
Really delicious easy to cook products! I’m a convert... ditched the supermarket meat and fish.
Excellent quality meat, very tasty and can definitely tell the difference from supermarket meat. I find the subscription and delivery super flexible depending on my needs from week to week, and the price really reasonable, Support British Farmers!!
Field & Flower provide organic meat and other products such as charcuterie, deli and dairy. All products are locally sourced. I use them as they align with my ethical outlook on eating and also for the convenience of having a box delivery.
The bronze turkey breast was beautiful, the turkey timer really helped so as not to over cook. The beef rib joint was amazing and the extra large slow grown chicken was perfect too. It was all well worth the money for beautiful taste and free range. We will be ordering again for this Christmas.
A wonderful selection of free range cuts of meat. We are healthier and happier knowing that we are supporting British farmers and traditional farming methods.
F&F's Christmas 2020 produce was delicious! (Not that I was surprised by this; they outdo themselves every year in my eyes.) The meat is of such high quality that no water is produced when you cook it. The pre-prepared items are a joy too: just the right amount of seasoning to set the meat off perfectly. The delivery service, which we've used for at least six years, has never failed us, even amid this pandemic. Bravo F&F. Bravo.
Will definitely be using Field & Flower again - food was delicious, well packaged, arrived in time for Christmas dinner
With the Christmas lockdown, things were far from normal, but the saving grace were the cuts and joints from Field and Flower. Especially appreciated were the free range pigs in blankets, smoked gammon and the turkey brest joint - succulent and very, very tasty. We had the Christmas delivery in addition to our normal orders - all of which made for very convenient supplies over Christmas and New year
Fantastic quality Christmas box.
My Christmas turkey and ham arrived as promised and both were excellent as usual. In fact the turkey was the best I have ever had. The most important factor for m is the ethical treatment of the animals we eat; secondly the fair treatment of the farmers;thirdly the flavour and quality of the produce;fourthly the fair price for the goods; fifthly the reliability of delivery. Field & Flower deliver on all these prerequisites. A very happy customer.
The three birds was good
The turkey was disappointing. There was plenty, and what was good was good, but there was a lot of grissel to cut out
A unanimous 100% the best turnkey ever. Delicious