field&flower Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend field&flower

How would you rate field&flower ?

"I have been receiving a meat box delivery since Field and Flower first started having come across them at a Food and Drink Festival. The meat is always of excellent quality and very tasty. I love being able to vary what I chose in my box and love the fact that the meat is traceable and that I am supporting British farmers who care for their animals and the countryside. These things are important to me. Good quality meat, good value for money, good service and good ethically. What more can I say!"
"Reliable high quality provider of great meat products"
"Great quality and service to match."
"Punctual delivery. Delicious meat and great quality. I love the pies!"
"Just approaching my fiftieth box with no problems about either the product or the service. The meat, fish and Deli items are all top quality with the pies and gammon slices being firm favourities, new choices being added to the selections all the time. The delivery service is prompt and trackable, would have no hesitation in recommending Field and Flower to anyone."
"I've been a customer now for quite a few years and have always been extremely pleased with the meat, fish and cheese that I've ordered. Everything has really good flavour, is just as described and very good value."
"Best meat I've ever had, especially the steaks, lamb and chicken. Customer service is excellent and deliveries are always prompt. I would highly recommend field & flower. It is absolutely first class."
"Have used field and flower for some years now and have nothing but praise for them. I would not dream of buying meat elsewhere. Not only is their product first rate their service is extremely friendly and courteous and nothing is too much trouble for them. Long may they flourish."
"Fabulous quality meat &fish each time. Have used lots recipes provided - brill! Price 4 quality is outstanding. Thank you all. Ruth ;-)"
"Fantastic meat,always full of flavour. All the other products available certainly live up to the Field&Flower high standard."
"I have been getting regular boxes for about 3 years and have tried many different cuts and joints and never been disappointed. For all the red meats my grown up sons often say ‘that’s Field & Flower isn’t it’. Similarly the fish selection is really good. I have found that in all my dealings with Field&Flower they have always been most helpful and friendly. I attended a butchery demonstration in Bristol earlier in the year and again the experience was made all the more enjoyable by the friendliness of the hosts!! Excellent meat and customer service and I hope to continue as a customer for many more years!"
"Good quality meat. Flexibility in ordering. Good customer service. Delivery times/dates convenient."
"Excellent service and quality of products. Ordering is easy and any telephone queries dealt with promptly and cheerfully."
"Tender meat that’s always full of favour delivered to your door. We love your steaks (all cuts but rump is our favourite) The most succulent chicken breast that stay pump and moist through any cooking process."
"Helpful staff in the office, put up with me changing my order with no complaints. Meat is always good quality, especially the mince"
"It's always a pleasure to sit down and decide what lovely meat to buy from field and flower. And it's an even greater pleasure to sit down and eat the tender, flavoursome meat when we serve it."
"We have enjoyed all the products we have had from Field and Flower. We have no hesitation in recommending you to our family and friends."
"Good quality meat, great service and delivery!"
"I m very happy with your meat and service and the fact that it is organic and traceable with high welfare standards . I would like to know how the animals are managed before slaughter and that this is done locally and they do not travel long distances . I find the website tricky to postpone a delivery and would like a skip facility . Otherwise it is very reliable , good quality and wel l priced . It would be good if the boxes were recyclable ."
"We’ve been buying meat from Field and Flower for some time now and I think we will continue to do so for years to come. Lovely meat delivered in a well packaged box containing ice packs. Their customer service is also good; any issues I’ve brought up with them have been dealt with satisfactorily."
field&flower is rated 4.90 based on 21 reviews