field&flower Reviews

of reviewers recommend field&flower
Read field&flower Reviews

02037358005

hello@fieldandflower.co.uk

Wonderful meat and fish, beautifully presented, amazing provenance, just the best place ever to buy top quality, high welfare meat and fish. Thank you for your consistency and care.
I enjoy receiving our box every month, everything that we have tried has been great. Although the rack of lamb was tasty , the portion was small so was expensive.
Very impressed with F&F uk producers with high end products delivered promptly. Meat is always well trimmed. Fish selection becoming a bit repetitive every month so will concentrate on meat only for the foreseeable. Last fish box had Turkish anchovies, not what my idea of locally sourced fish is- could have just went to supermarket
We have enjoyed the produce from Field and Flower, knowing the meats are responsibly sourced and that animal welfare is paramount. Some of the packaging is recyclable- our pup has demonstrated this!
field&flower 5 star review on 8th November 2021
I’m really impressed with the quality of the meat & fish at field & flower. The ease of ordering and delivery is great, and the freebies that are thrown in every now and again are the icing on the cake! Love that most of the packaging is sustainable and I know where the produce comes from.
Great product quality but need to sort out the packaging, it is about time you collected it from one delivery to next, many providers never ceased during COVID and others have long re-started. This is a real downside to your deliveries.
We started to use Field & Flower during the first covid lockdown as being considered at risk needed to stay at home and although we tried to get local supermarkets to deliver we were refused. Our daughters did much of our grocery shopping but we really wanted to know what we were buying when it came to our meat etc. We liked the ethos of Field & Flower and the quality of the what we bought so good we have stayed with them. When I remember I also like to top up the regular order with some extra treats. Sorting delivery dates out has been a bit of a problem but hopefully sorted now. The only thing stopping us getting more from them is the fact that on a low pension our budget sadly doesn't stretch as far as we would like!
Delivery is always in the time frame given and products are fresh. I really can tell the difference between grass fed meat and meat I get from the supermarket. Didn’t think I would but there is a definite difference in taste.
Really good cuts of meat and portion size. Good sizes for 2 people. Always prefer meat which isnt full of water and chemicals. Good choice of cheese and special treat of proper butter too.
We can't fault Field & Flower. We have been getting deliveries for some years now and have always been delighted with the company and produce. The quality of the meat far exceeds anything we could buy in a supermarket and their sous vide range is fabulous. We really like their prepared for cooking range as well ie the meats and fish in different marinades. Delivery is always excellent as well and they are so flexible with the ability to change delivery dates etc.
Best quality meat we had in our life time probably. The chicken fillets were silky soft, no matter how we cooked them, and the steaks were juicy and tender and so yummy. The ready made items like pies are terribly yummy as well.
Very convenient, and the meat and fish has always been great. I know these farms are aiming for animal welfare and sustainable methods, but it would be nice to see some indication of how close each product is to Carbon Neutral status, and how aligned each farming method is to regenerative principles. This would help me to be more ethical in my food choices when selecting from the menu.
Excellent service and great tasting meat and fish.
First heard of them from a door to door salesman. Signed up but was very skeptical and was planning to cancel shortly after. It turned out to be an amazing service with great quality meats, fish and other produce. A life saver during Lockdown and still using them today. Highly recommend! P.S. Had a few minor hiccups with one or two orders but their customer service is excellent and was refunded promptly when something wasn’t up to standard.
After choosing field and flower I don’t think I will ever go back to using supermarkets to buy meat. Great quality and hassle free
I've been very pleased with the service and quality of the products. I also love that you have regular offers. The only problem I had was how to cook the bavette steak as I'd never had it before. Some instructions on how long to cook it would be helpful as it was too rare the first time so fried it for longer the second and still too rare. So more recipes please
Hi Tracey, thank you for your review and great to hear you are enjoying everything so far. We really appreciate your feedback re the recipes and cooking times and this is something we are working hard to add to our website, so keep your eyes peeled and hopefully we can help further with this in the future. In the meantime, do take a look at our recipe page which will hopefully help - https://www.fieldandflower.co.uk/recipes. Many thanks, Anna
Lovely, top quality meat from a lovely company. I was part of the crowd funding donors, and I really feel like one of the family!
Thank you for your continued support Libbi!
We started getting F & F delivery during lockdown and we have not stopped. The quality of the meat beats everything I can get locally hands down. I also value the environmental and ethical considerations of pasture raised meat.
Excellent service. Best quality meat and lovely fish and deli products too. Always on hand to help.
Very good quality meat. Delivery dates and intervals are easily adjusted.
field&flower is rated 4.87 based on 1,509 reviews