field&flower Reviews

Based on 1,674 reviews
Read field&flower Reviews

02037358005

hello@fieldandflower.co.uk

Good service and good quality produce
Absolutely excellent produce, great service good communication and wonderful people who really ‘care’
An excellent service that I turned to in lockdown. However, we enjoy the products so much, we have continued to purchase from Field and Flower and will do so for the foreseeable future.
It's a brilliant service, the quality of meat and fish is very high with a reasonable price point.
Great range of meat. Love it's all free range. We no longer order meat from regular supermarkets.
Congratulations on you award, I for the first time in my 69 year old life am not guilty about eating meat.as I know that the welfare of your animals is highly considered.I enjoy small portions of good quality food this is what you provide so grateful all the delicious fish and cheese also.wishing you all good health . Katya
Superb quality, confident there is excellent animal welfare and better environmental care than regular farming. Nice to not support food industry juggernauts, and help give the farmer a better price. A broad range of products so usually pretty easy to get a box together. It sometimes seems pricey, but the portion sizes are good and the taste etc. is unbeatable. Highly recommended.
We have been using Field and Flower for several years and have found the quality excellent. The delivery is always well organised and predictable. The order content and delivery time can be changed until almost the last minute. The cost is more than supermarket prices, but the quality definitely makes it well worth the increase.
So glad I found Field and Flower, their products are excellent, no comparison to suoermarket meat, fish and chicken. Their loyalty scheme is very rewarding. Now and then their products are on special offer.
Best, fresh, tastiest meat and fish. Generous portions of fish, delicious salmon pate and tasty duck and chicken legs. Never disappointed! And price is reasonable compared to supermarket prices plus tastier quality. Highly recommend.
The only meat and fish delivery I could get in lockdown when as a vulnerable I couldn't get supermarket deliveries. Have kept with F&F after covid because the produce is so good. So flavoursome and so reliable! Thank you!
Excellent cuts of meat and good variety of meat, fish, charcuterie etc.
I have found the meat and fish arrives well packaged and the ice protecting it even when I have not been home to receive the box. Good range of meat and fish plus other products.
Never a disappointing delivering. Delicious fresh products.
Thanks to their subscription box delivery, Fields &Flowers have help me to rationalise my household ‘s meat consumption, with great quality cuts and peace of mind about origins and animal welfare. Recommended!
Really pleased we found this company. Had been buying supermarket meat and fish, as didn’t have a good butcher/fishmonger near. This has exceeded our expectations. Yummy meat and fish. Plain cuts and also the fish cakes and marinated meats. Excellent service and I like the little perks for loyalty. Would recommend
I’ve been using Field and Flower for just over a year and love the quality of the products. Online it’s easy to amend my order when I get the reminder or delay for a week or two if I want. There are a couple of products I always get such as the beef mince (it is so much softer and tastier than supermarket mince) and chicken burgers. I also love trying out new things too. Great service.
All of the meat is excellent quality and absolutely delicious. Ordering and delivery is easy ad efficient. It is great to be able to adjust the regular order each time. The service and quality can’t be beaten.
Field and flower have been amazing, it feels so great to eat meat from local sources were we receive information on the animal welfare. The taste and selection of meat Has also been to a high standard and the organising of delivery has been well suited although we have had the odd mishap through the delivery itself. I would highly recommend field and flower I strongly agree with what they stand for and the quality of meat is clearly fresher and organic.
As a family we love Field&Flower products. After being constantly disappointed with Supermarket meat we decided we wanted a butcher that offered british grown, quality grass-fed meat - and Field&Flower has exceeded our expectations. The website is very easy to manage and tailor your orders to suit a busy family life. Keep up the good work.
field&flower is rated 4.88 based on 1,674 reviews