field&flower Reviews

of reviewers recommend field&flower
Read field&flower Reviews

02037358005

hello@fieldandflower.co.uk

Deliveries are always really high-quality & everything arrives nice and cold and carefully packed. I love the fact it is all fresh too, meaning you can put any of it in the freezer, perfect for meal planning!
We really look forward to our delivery the food is excellent across the range with something for every taste & budget, ordering & delivery is stress free with help always on hand. I would highly recommend anyone to try Field & Flower.
We eat less meat now, but knowing that the animals have been well cared for, and killed as humanely as possible makes all the difference. You are on the ball as to what people want, while giving us the old-fashioned individual touch that has disappeared from all too many other places. Keep up the good work!
It is fantastic to have 'real' meat again after a few years without a 'proper' butcher. I am working my way through all our old favourites and also trying new things. Everything has been superb. Chicken tasting of chicken, beef of beef, lamb of lamb. We could taste the quality of the mince even through a hefty dose of chilli! Pigs cheeks, vaguely following Nigel Slater's receipe, was a real find. Prompt, helpful staff. Wish I had come to you years ago!!!
All the different meats we ordered in our first box tasted great, so much more flavour than from the supermarket-we tried chicken, pork and beef. The cider chorizo is so tasty and the bacon was delicious. Delivery was on time and the box was left in our designated space with a photo sent to my email to show it had been delivered. Everything was well packed with ice. We will definitely be ordering again!
I have really enjoyed the quality of the beef and pork I have bought from you. I have tried a couple of new things like chicken and leek sausages? Didn’t like those🥴 other customers may enjoy them. Your service and customer relations is excellent. There has only been one disappointment for me and that was the turkey breast roll at Christmas, it was very tough👎🏻 I like the recipes you provide and rate your company as first class
Really delicious easy to cook products! I’m a convert... ditched the supermarket meat and fish.
Excellent quality meat, very tasty and can definitely tell the difference from supermarket meat. I find the subscription and delivery super flexible depending on my needs from week to week, and the price really reasonable, Support British Farmers!!
I cannot get meat from the supermarket any more the quality is poor compared to my field and flower delivery. I have tried a wide range of meat, game and poultry and everything has been excellent. The chicken breasts and thighs are superb, the taste is amazing and it has made me realise that all supermarket chicken must already be chlorinated as the smell from the field and flower chicken is pungent when opened but tastes out of this world, plus f & f give generous portions compared to the supermarket. Other exceptional cuts we’ve tried are, pork tenderloin, sirloin joint, pheasant and duck, noisettes of lamb and every pork or lamb joint we’ve had along with the black pudding is top drawer. All in all superb quality at excellent prices all delivered to my door. Cannot fault.... only wished I’d found them years ago.
I have been using Field & Flower as my only source for meat and poultry for a couple years now. The quality is always the best, not a single bad delivery or item. The taste of everything I have ordered so far has been unrivalled even by the most expensive stuff you can find in supermarkets. Customer service is also top notch, always quick to sort out and answer any queries. Couldn't be happier!!
I have had many boxes from Field and Flower and everything is always excellent quality and delicious. The staff are always helpful and I would recommend to anyone.
Hi Tracey, Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. I'm so glad to hear you have enjoyed everything you have had so far! If you ever need any help with any future orders, do let us know. Have a lovely day, Anna
Great food! The charcuterie board went down a storm as a starter to our Christmas meal, as did the smoked fish platter which we ate on Boxing Day. We,ve had the Hake fillets three times so far and another two fillets will be arriving in our February box. Lovely fresh fish which we serve witha white bean cassoulet. Love the wide variety of foods available for selection.
Excellent customer service and a great range that's expanding. Good knowing where it comes from and supporting local farmers. Mutton has been a joy to discover. We have yet to be disappointed with any of the meat we've bought and its interesting trying new cuts
one of the best things we have ever taken, great quality food, with a providence of supply. The range keeps on expanding and improving, which isn't good for the waistline! This all backed up with a team and ethos with enthusiasm for good service and supply.....we are very very happy, and thank you.
We love every order and always try to get something new each month! It’s so exciting when it is waiting for you on the doorstep as you get home. The customer service team are always fantastic too. Keep up the good work field&flower!
REALLY high quality meat, definitely value for money.
I was so pleased with my Christmas order ,everything inside was really so tasty and fresh Thank you so much to field and flower. From Jackie
It was our first order from Field & Flower & we were very impressed. A great selection for Christmas, all really tasty & made being organised easy.
Absolutely delighted with my first order which contained a mix of meat and fish. Quality and taste arr superb, and although not cheap, I actually think it's incredibly good value for what you get. The only slight niggle is the amount of plastic packaging. If you were able to explore with yoyr suppliers more sustainable alternatives, that would be a major positive
field&flower is rated 4.87 based on 1,404 reviews