field&flower Reviews

of reviewers recommend field&flower
Read field&flower Reviews

02037358005

hello@fieldandflower.co.uk

Can’t fault it the delivery are on time and packed with ice bags and the meat is fab the quality is sooooo good x
I have been having Field and Flower deliveries for just over a year and still love the products and service as much as ever. I don't eat red meat but my husband does; we both love free range poultry and sustainably caught fish so the products suit both our tastes. We love discovering what our large Catch of the Day box contains, which we have in every delivery, and it has encouraged us to try different types of fish. The pies are a gastronomic delight, how the pastry stays so crisp and light even after freezing is a mystery. The smoked salmon trims are another favourite, being excellent value and so versatile, they are fantastic in scrambled egg, pasta dishes, stir fries etc. It is very difficult to write a "short review" as there are so many products we love. Quality, variety, value for money, ease of freezing the products and service provided by an efficient and knowledgeable team culminate in near perfection!
Its been over a year I have been subscribing ref a monthly box and put bluntly it lives up to all the hype. I had forgotten what real food tastes like and would have difficulty in going back to similer supermarket produce just to save a few pounds. The ease of ordering backed up by the ease of adjusting the content of the montly box if and when applicable is really pleasing. Email updates are really useful and the goods arrive well packed, chilled and in good condition.
You’re the best! The best quality products, the best online customer service, the best delivery system. I’m happy 😃
I have been having deliveries from f&f for some time and have always been delighted. The quality of the meat is first class. I have also had the ham and salami and these too have been delicious. Sometimes the delivery service has been a bit flaky - not ringing the bell and leaving the box for me to find, but this is not a criticism of f&f. Good luck for the future.
The only meat we consume, knowing the provenance of our food is very important to us and Field and Flower is the best in our opinion for meat.
Iam so pleased with my delivery! I love choosing my meat for the week and planning my meals by it. It’s helped us to eat less meat during the week but also feeling good about the meat we are eating.
Don't even remember how I came across ordering to Field&Flower, but haven't looked back since. Best quality meat and fish, superb customer service and knowing I'm supporting British farmers :)
Overall I am a fan of the quality of produce and I would happily order it for a long time to come. The pies are delicious and the meat is great. The only thing that bugs me is the ordering system is a mess and really needs a tidy up. I somehow managed to end up with two boxes on easter weekend having only ordered what I thought was one! So at least the freezer is full for a little while...
Everything is great, apart from the fact that I am not entirely at easy having my order pack on a Saturday and delivered on a Monday.... so I have changed my delivery dates to mid week so It doesn't sit thawing overnight.... how do you ensure all produce are kept cold until delivery?
Hi Gabriela, great to hear you are enjoying your deliveries so far. All our produce is delivered fresh, nothing is sent frozen. Our orders are packaged and kept in the fridges until they are dispatched with our courier the evening before your delivery is due when the transit begins. Our packaging is designed to keep contents cool for up to 36 hours, so nothing should be compromised when the box is received. Do let me know if you need anything further, and I hope you continue to enjoy your deliveries from us. - Anna
Excellent customer service, brilliant quality meat and large selection. I also appreciate their values and supporting UK businesses. Thank you F&F.
fantastic produce have always been a bit concerned about supermarket meat so love knowin g where my meat comes from also regularly buy the salmon fillets which are the best we've had!
Wide range of fish and meats to meet all budgets the cuts under £5 are great. And I’m loving the kitchen range. Just got the beef hotpot. I also really love the fish. I like to order the small catch of the day, as we don’t have a fish monger near me. Overall couldn’t speak more highly of the service and produce I’ve received. And a big thank you to the farmers and fishermen from a very happy customer.
I have a regular order, the site is easy to navigate and to change any items, the reminder that your order is imminent gives time to make changes. Quality of the meat is excellent as is the delivery service, highly recommend Field and flower.
We love the meat from Field & Flower especially the beef and brisket which are tasty and tender.
Couldn’t recommend this service more. I get a weekly delivery and every item has been absolutely first rate. The quality of the meat fish and deli items are all outstanding. To be honest I couldn’t be happier with the quality of the products, the knowledge that the production is sustainable and high welfare and the really outstanding level of customer service. I can’t praise you enough. Well done
The meat and chicken actually taste like the products I remember eating as a child full of flavour.And the bacon is fantastic over the years ( many of them ) I have bought bacon in supermarkets food fairs but until I got bacon from you I was still looking for a tasty bacon with no white bits whatever that is and I have found yours to be simply delicious.The order process is easy and the delivery system works every time
I love the quality of the food and when I delivery went missing or the turkey was left of my delivery before Christmas I always had a great customer service experience! The only thing that I would really ask you to drive is the sustainability of your meat packaging so it is recyclable and doesn’t end of up in landfill. Otherwise keep doing what you are doing.. !
lovely food quick and easy service.
I am very pleased with the quality of your products and the service. Your staff are always helpful and friendly if I need to telephone. I would like to see cuts of meat suitable for slow cooking (stews) such as best end of neck (lamb) if that is possible. Thank you. Mary
field&flower is rated 4.87 based on 1,395 reviews