field&flower Reviews

Based on 1,674 reviews
Read field&flower Reviews

02037358005

hello@fieldandflower.co.uk

I love the fact the meat/poultry are all free range and tastes good. It's also convenient ordering online.
I love your produce but the website needs to be improved
Good service and good quality produce
Absolutely excellent produce, great service good communication and wonderful people who really ‘care’
An excellent service that I turned to in lockdown. However, we enjoy the products so much, we have continued to purchase from Field and Flower and will do so for the foreseeable future.
It's a brilliant service, the quality of meat and fish is very high with a reasonable price point.
Great range of meat. Love it's all free range. We no longer order meat from regular supermarkets.
Congratulations on you award, I for the first time in my 69 year old life am not guilty about eating meat.as I know that the welfare of your animals is highly considered.I enjoy small portions of good quality food this is what you provide so grateful all the delicious fish and cheese also.wishing you all good health . Katya
Superb quality, confident there is excellent animal welfare and better environmental care than regular farming. Nice to not support food industry juggernauts, and help give the farmer a better price. A broad range of products so usually pretty easy to get a box together. It sometimes seems pricey, but the portion sizes are good and the taste etc. is unbeatable. Highly recommended.
Delivered to the wrong address! Nothing received as yet!
Hi Nick, I'm really sorry to hear this. I can see it has been delivered a couple of doors up by our courier, but we weren't made aware of this error. I have just contacted DPD now to get the driver to return and redeliver correctly. If you still don't receive anything, please do let us know by emailing hello@fieldandflower.co.uk and we'll do all we can to resolve this for you. Best wishes, Anna
We have been using Field and Flower for several years and have found the quality excellent. The delivery is always well organised and predictable. The order content and delivery time can be changed until almost the last minute. The cost is more than supermarket prices, but the quality definitely makes it well worth the increase.
So glad I found Field and Flower, their products are excellent, no comparison to suoermarket meat, fish and chicken. Their loyalty scheme is very rewarding. Now and then their products are on special offer.
Best, fresh, tastiest meat and fish. Generous portions of fish, delicious salmon pate and tasty duck and chicken legs. Never disappointed! And price is reasonable compared to supermarket prices plus tastier quality. Highly recommend.
The only meat and fish delivery I could get in lockdown when as a vulnerable I couldn't get supermarket deliveries. Have kept with F&F after covid because the produce is so good. So flavoursome and so reliable! Thank you!
Excellent cuts of meat and good variety of meat, fish, charcuterie etc.
I am very ethical and only want to purchase meat that is free ranging, has higher welfare standards, is not intensively farmed and good for us and the planet. Field and Flower fit the bill and I purchase my meat from this business. Very good cuts of meat, you can really taste the difference and wouldn't buy from anywhere else. Keep up the good work guys.
I have found the meat and fish arrives well packaged and the ice protecting it even when I have not been home to receive the box. Good range of meat and fish plus other products.
Never a disappointing delivering. Delicious fresh products.
Thanks to their subscription box delivery, Fields &Flowers have help me to rationalise my household ‘s meat consumption, with great quality cuts and peace of mind about origins and animal welfare. Recommended!
Really pleased we found this company. Had been buying supermarket meat and fish, as didn’t have a good butcher/fishmonger near. This has exceeded our expectations. Yummy meat and fish. Plain cuts and also the fish cakes and marinated meats. Excellent service and I like the little perks for loyalty. Would recommend
field&flower is rated 4.88 based on 1,674 reviews