field&flower Reviews

of reviewers recommend field&flower
Read field&flower Reviews

02037358005

hello@fieldandflower.co.uk

Everything I ordered was delicious. Previously, I had always cooked a whole turkey but will re-order a turkey crown from now on, it was much easier to carve and find room for in the fridge Due pandemic, there were only 3 of us this year, but the cooked turkey and ham kept very well and we continued to enjoy it.
Top quality free range products. Fantastic taste and security in knowing that animal welfare is top priority. Easy website and great delivery service.
The food was delivered on date arranged in a well packaged and chilled box . The produce was fresh and delicious when cooked
Excellent quality. Great service. The Christmas order came on time and definitely made our Christmas this year.
We have been enjoying your products for a while now and have never had anything but praise for the quality and taste of all our purchases. We will continue to buy from Field and Flower for the foreseeable future.
Really tasty food well packaged and lovely to eat, would highly recommend them for next christmas
Have been a customer of field&flower since March of last year, having to shield from COVID-19. Service has always been excellent, the ordering process Is very simple and easy, customer service is impeccable, and whenever there has been an issue it has been resolved very rapidly. Packaging of the products is always good, with adequate cooling and insulation. Delivery has always been on-time either by their own team or by DPD.
Have been having deliveries since April and have no complaints whatsoever. Christmas ham was delicious as was everything else. Have to admit have not eaten the pork yet as due to local Covid restrictions there was only 4 of us over Christmas but have frozen it and i'm sure it will be as good as all my other orders. So all good and continue the good work!
We had ordered a small 3 bird roast as there was only going to be the 2 of us this year. The parcel was delivered to the wrong house but we managed to track it down and this is the first time that has happened as the DPD drivers are normally very good. Anyway the food was exceptional, as always, and just the right amount for 2 people and a hungry border collie! The stuffing in particular was scrummy and the pork pie was just the right amount of pastry to meat. All in all wonderful food that made a boring Christmas a little bit special after all.
Enjoyed it all. Loved your booklet about cooking different meats and fish etc.. Thanks
My wife and I ordered a turkey and all the classics for a hearty Christmas breakfast. Absolutely delicious. I could not recommend Field & Flower more highly - the best meat and fish we have tasted.
High quality meat, reliable delivery and reasonable prices. We have been using Field&Flower for a few years now and they've never disappointed. This year's Christmas box was excellent, with everything up to the standard we have come to expect.
Fairly new customer but managed to try a varied selection of products. The quality of the products is first class & great value for money.
Good value for money .All products of a high standard. Would definitely purchase again.
Extremely high quality products and delivery is always on time. We were very pleased with our Christmas order.
Loved my Christmas products- especially the sous vide items. An issue with a missing item was resolved extremely quickly at a difficult time for deliveries, which I found impressive. I did get a bit confused trying to see my normal monthly order plus the Christmas one, so maybe the website could make that easier.
Excellent service - exceeded expectations
Wow! All the meat we ordered was delicious, such a difference to supermarket produce. No water in the bacon, the steaks were to die for and our Turkey breast was so flavoursome. We’re converted and have now taken out a monthly subscription.
loved our meat for christmas and our once a month box easy to order and taste really great
every portion of meat that i have tried has been exceptional no more chewy pork ,lamb or beef from the supermarket i wanted to go free range ages ago wish i had done it earlier
field&flower is rated 4.87 based on 1,432 reviews