field&flower Reviews

of reviewers recommend field&flower
Read field&flower Reviews

02037358005

hello@fieldandflower.co.uk

All the meat and fish I get from Field and Flower is a very good standard. I like the fact that the meat is free range and British.
We have been customers since the beginning of the pandemic. We are really delighted with both the produce and the service and have recommended this supplier to a number of friends. Everything has arrived well packed on the appointed day and the occasional query has been dealt with very speedily. The website is very easy to use and we have been able to change our orders and delivery dates with no problem. The quality of the meat and fish is excellent and it is great to know that everything is locally sourced. We also appreciate the 'best before' dates.
Regular deliveries of good quality meat and fish. Great service
I have been subscribing to field&flower for a year now, and there is no going back It was part of my strategy for our family eat less meat but to make sure it was ethically sourced. The meat is delicious - the difference in taste between field&flower chicken or bacon and the supermarket versions has to be tasted to be believed. We have also become addicted to the amazing crispy duck pancakes! Deliveries are always on time and well-packaged, and the website is easy to use. Love it!
I've been a customer of Field & Flower for several years now. The service has always been excellent, and if there has ever been a problem, the customer service team has done a brilliant job of sorting it out.
We have had Field&flower delivering for about a year and we are impressed by the quality of the produce and the way it is packed for delivery.
All my orders from Field & Flower have been excellent. The products are so fresh and delivery is great. I have now decided to buy all my meat products from Field and Flower. Well done.
Can’t fault it the delivery are on time and packed with ice bags and the meat is fab the quality is sooooo good x
I have been having Field and Flower deliveries for just over a year and still love the products and service as much as ever. I don't eat red meat but my husband does; we both love free range poultry and sustainably caught fish so the products suit both our tastes. We love discovering what our large Catch of the Day box contains, which we have in every delivery, and it has encouraged us to try different types of fish. The pies are a gastronomic delight, how the pastry stays so crisp and light even after freezing is a mystery. The smoked salmon trims are another favourite, being excellent value and so versatile, they are fantastic in scrambled egg, pasta dishes, stir fries etc. It is very difficult to write a "short review" as there are so many products we love. Quality, variety, value for money, ease of freezing the products and service provided by an efficient and knowledgeable team culminate in near perfection!
Its been over a year I have been subscribing ref a monthly box and put bluntly it lives up to all the hype. I had forgotten what real food tastes like and would have difficulty in going back to similer supermarket produce just to save a few pounds. The ease of ordering backed up by the ease of adjusting the content of the montly box if and when applicable is really pleasing. Email updates are really useful and the goods arrive well packed, chilled and in good condition.
You’re the best! The best quality products, the best online customer service, the best delivery system. I’m happy 😃
I have been having deliveries from f&f for some time and have always been delighted. The quality of the meat is first class. I have also had the ham and salami and these too have been delicious. Sometimes the delivery service has been a bit flaky - not ringing the bell and leaving the box for me to find, but this is not a criticism of f&f. Good luck for the future.
The only meat we consume, knowing the provenance of our food is very important to us and Field and Flower is the best in our opinion for meat.
Iam so pleased with my delivery! I love choosing my meat for the week and planning my meals by it. It’s helped us to eat less meat during the week but also feeling good about the meat we are eating.
Don't even remember how I came across ordering to Field&Flower, but haven't looked back since. Best quality meat and fish, superb customer service and knowing I'm supporting British farmers :)
Everything is great, apart from the fact that I am not entirely at easy having my order pack on a Saturday and delivered on a Monday.... so I have changed my delivery dates to mid week so It doesn't sit thawing overnight.... how do you ensure all produce are kept cold until delivery?
Hi Gabriela, great to hear you are enjoying your deliveries so far. All our produce is delivered fresh, nothing is sent frozen. Our orders are packaged and kept in the fridges until they are dispatched with our courier the evening before your delivery is due when the transit begins. Our packaging is designed to keep contents cool for up to 36 hours, so nothing should be compromised when the box is received. Do let me know if you need anything further, and I hope you continue to enjoy your deliveries from us. - Anna
Excellent customer service, brilliant quality meat and large selection. I also appreciate their values and supporting UK businesses. Thank you F&F.
fantastic produce have always been a bit concerned about supermarket meat so love knowin g where my meat comes from also regularly buy the salmon fillets which are the best we've had!
Wide range of fish and meats to meet all budgets the cuts under £5 are great. And I’m loving the kitchen range. Just got the beef hotpot. I also really love the fish. I like to order the small catch of the day, as we don’t have a fish monger near me. Overall couldn’t speak more highly of the service and produce I’ve received. And a big thank you to the farmers and fishermen from a very happy customer.
I have a regular order, the site is easy to navigate and to change any items, the reminder that your order is imminent gives time to make changes. Quality of the meat is excellent as is the delivery service, highly recommend Field and flower.
field&flower is rated 4.87 based on 1,403 reviews